GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess on my part, but I would venture to say that they weren't exactly living a life of luxury. I'm betting that like many, they were just getting by......especially after he had gone through all the settlement money.

Except CL did not spend time at the gym. Her daughter was dropped off most times by another friend that picked the daughter up after school in a car pool arrangement. This has been verified between friends. The gym was not CL's thing. She did however attend out of town competitions with her daughter. I was told AL went to some of them too. I don't think CL knew BC. To be honest CL was sort of shy until you got to know her.

She was at the gym more than you think...our daughters had practice the same night. CL and AL did mix with the other parents in and out of the gym.

Yes stupid or a sign of someone who did not plan on someone being murdered. I don't know what to think about the phone. It's been one of the greatest mysteries for CL too. I know had she known a stolen phone was in her home she would not have allowed it. much less a stolen phone of someone who had been killed.

The phone is such a mystery to me. Believe me, I've lived with a "cheater" boyfriend before and I would have known if a strange phone was in the house...hidden or not and I would have been doing my best to find out who that phone belonged to. Even if I hadn't lived with a cheater before, I think you would realize if a strange Iphone (charged or uncharged) is in a room of your house. It's not like that house was very big. I'm not saying CL was or wasn't in on the deal, I'm just saying the phone is ODD.

ETA: Just read the previous post that CL was not there that weekend...that was something I hadn't considered.

She was at the gym more than you think...our daughters had practice the same night. CL and AL did mix with the other parents in and out of the gym.

I know she mixed with the owner of the gym because CL's daughter, the owner's daughter, and my child are all friends. CL's daughter spent time at the gym owner's house many weekends. I never saw or knew of CL having a relationship with BC or AL and CL mixing with the other parents outside of the gym. CL did not spend a lot of time at the gym. If you disagree tell me why you disagree? What is your knowledge of this outside mixing? If you know something I do not know I would appreciate you sharing. It would be very helpful. @shae1980

Hugs to you SavvyRose. God Bless you and your family.

SavvyRose, I am so sorry. My father sounds a lot like your father. He doesn't have much but what he has, he willingly shares. I am concerned that he will end up like your father with the people he "helps". Prayers for you and yours...

The phone is such a mystery to me. Believe me, I've lived with a "cheater" boyfriend before and I would have known if a strange phone was in the house...hidden or not and I would have been doing my best to find out who that phone belonged to. Even if I hadn't lived with a cheater before, I think you would realize if a strange Iphone (charged or uncharged) is in a room of your house. It's not like that house was very big. I'm not saying CL was or wasn't in on the deal, I'm just saying the phone is ODD.

House was very small. Remember CL had been gone that weekend and had not stayed at the house due to the fighting between she and AL. AL had the car wreck which resulted in the hospital trip. CL did not go home until after the hospital and when she arrived LE would not allow her entrance to the house while they waited on the warrant to search. They told her where the phone was found. She had no idea it was there, most likely because she had not been there in several days while all of this was going on. I think AL left the phone there when he went on his wild drive that resulted in his wreck. I suspect he knew he was being followed by LE so he sped up causing the accident. CL thought this too when we tried to figure out what had happened that Thur-Sunday.

He went through all that money before he got the job at the concrete plant. He was broke and CL had been supporting him until she went back to school.

It wouldn't take long to go through that settlement money. I also think that it's hard for a person like AL to fit back in to society after being locked up, living a life of stealing, etc. I just watched this weekend his Youtube channel's on how to steal with magnets. He bragged in one about what he's been able to purchase (cars, etc) by using those magnets to steal at Walmart & Best Buy. You go from a life of walking in to a store, stealing an item, selling it for 100% profit to working at a concrete plant for minimum wage or even $10-$12 an hour (just a guess) and that has to be tough. Especially after uncle Sam gets his portion.

House was very small. Remember CL had been gone that weekend and had not stayed at the house due to the fighting between she and AL. AL had the car wreck which resulted in the hospital trip. CL did not go home until after the hospital and when she arrived LE would not allow her entrance to the house while they waited on the warrant to search. They told her where the phone was found. She had no idea it was there, most likely because she had not been there in several days while all of this was going on. I think AL left the phone there when he went on his wild drive that resulted in his wreck. I suspect he knew he was being followed by LE so he sped up causing the accident. CL thought this too when we tried to figure out what had happened that Thur-Sunday.

NojusticenUSA, yes, I didn't realize she left that weekend until recently. Thanks for your insight!

It wouldn't take long to go through that settlement money. I also think that it's hard for a person like AL to fit back in to society after being locked up, living a life of stealing, etc. I just watched this weekend his Youtube channel's on how to steal with magnets. He bragged in one about what he's been able to purchase (cars, etc) by using those magnets to steal at Walmart & Best Buy. You go from a life of walking in to a store, stealing an item, selling it for 100% profit to working at a concrete plant for minimum wage or even $10-$12 an hour (just a guess) and that has to be tough. Especially after uncle Sam get's his portion.

Does anyone have a link to his YT channel? I would like to review these videos that keep coming up.

She found out later from his probation officer how many times he had been convicted. She also finally talked to another family member of AL who lives out of state and found out more. This was when she kicked him out the first time. The for foolish reasons let him move back in.

Nojusticenusa, I'm not sure if you were around when there were screenshots of CL messaging another lady (that AL was hooking up - or trying to hook up with). CL was stating what a loser AL was, how he had cheated on her, etc...and then she said that she was still paying for his phone. CL mentioned that AL had an app on his phone to text other females so she couldn't know what that he was doing it. This was all found around the time of the arrest, possibly the weekend before...after his arrest warrent.

All that to say, yes, I have been in a relationship with someone with a substance abuse problem (not saying AL had one) and had a wandering eye. Those relationships are so toxic. AL seems like a smooth talker to me. I can see how he could say what you want to hear. One minute, you know they aren't good for you but the other minute, you've bought the lie that they can/have changed. Back in the day, in a sick codependent way, I wanted to be the one that helped CHANGE my man. I am not throwing stones at CL for staying in this horrible relationship because they are hard to break free and out of. In many ways, I hope that you are completely right about your friend and that she can be reunited with her family/children soon. If you aren't right and she had knowledge or assisted in any way, I hope that the truth comes out - and justice is brought swiftly.

If CL had been staying elsewhere most of the weekend, I can see how the phone could be in the house without her knowledge.

nojusticenusa......I know you have to be careful what you say, but do you know and can you say if the phone appeared to be hidden when it was found? Or was it laying out in plain sight?

Speaking of the phone, I'm thinking again about those 1 am texts BC's husband received from her phone. Complete conjecture on my part, but bear with me here.

I think the fact that the texts did not come earlier in the evening is an indicator that either things did not go according to plan or that AL really had no plan. If this had been part of some big scheme, wouldn't he have sent the texts right away? The fact that they came at such an odd hour and after many hours of her family missing her tells me that it was probably done in a panic.

Somehow, things unexpectedly spiraled out of control and when he finally had time to deal with her phone, he sees what I'm sure are numerous missed calls and texts from members of Beverly's family. Thinking it will buy him some more time, he (or someone else?) sends the texts trying to make it seem like the phone had been dead and that Beverly was still alive.

So, we know he was at supposedly at CL's house playing video games at 10:00. Was the phone already in the house as well? If it was, then why did he wait so long to send the "I'm with friends" texts? Why not do it earlier when it would have been the slightest bit believable? Or, was the phone at another location (where Beverly...alive or dead??.....was being kept?) and he did not find it until closer to the 1 AM hour?

The fact that the texts were sent so late at night has never made any sense to me.

Does anyone have a link to his YT channel? I would like to review these videos that keep coming up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbas19EwDlc

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX8ch_ORgWO6wkc5AuLvSeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4a1guwY9r4&index=5&list=UUir9_fOU2rOlzrtPy-Dej-w

His user name was: steveoh29 and steveoh31

He mentions that he went to Mexico for sometime and wasn't able to log back in to his steveoh29 account and had to create a new one steveoh31

Mod: If these links aren't allowed, please remove. Thanks.

If CL had been staying elsewhere most of the weekend, I can see how the phone could be in the house without her knowledge.

nojusticenusa......I know you have to be careful what you say, but do you know and can you say if the phone appeared to be hidden when it was found? Or was it laying out in plain sight?

Speaking of the phone, I'm thinking again about those 1 am texts BC's husband received from her phone. Complete conjecture on my part, but bear with me here.

I think the fact that the texts did not come earlier in the evening is an indicator that either things did not go according to plan or that AL really had no plan. If this had been part of some big scheme, wouldn't he have sent the texts right away? The fact that they came at such an odd hour and after many hours of her family missing her tells me that it was probably done in a panic.

Somehow, things unexpectedly spiraled out of control and when he finally had time to deal with her phone, he sees what I'm sure are numerous missed calls and texts from members of Beverly's family. Thinking it will buy him some more time, he (or someone else?) sends the texts trying to make it seem like the phone had been dead and that Beverly was still alive.

So, we know he was at supposedly at CL's house playing video games at 10:00. Was the phone already in the house as well? If it was, then why did he wait so long to send the "I'm with friends" texts? Why not do it earlier when it would have been the slightest bit believable? Or, was the phone at another location (where Beverly...alive or dead??.....was being kept?) and he did not find it until closer to the 1 AM hour?

The fact that the texts were sent so late at night has never made any sense to me.

The fact that 3 texts came at the same time to BC's husband has always been odd to me. Three...back to back.

Can someone help me understand something?

I had many friends out searching for BC in the days following her kidnapping. If AL was a suspect and they were following him around town, why wouldn't they share that news with someone who was coordinating the search? BC's friends were so hopeful and sure that she was going to be found close to the house she was taken from. We won't know until more facts are released but it pains me to know that they were out there, day after day for hours on end and they weren't even remotely close to where she was.

The fact that 3 texts came at the same time to BC's husband has always been odd to me. Three...back to back.

Unless the phone was somewhere with no service and the messages didn't go through until it had contact with a tower again? In other words, the messages had been typed and the "send" button hit, but they sent all at once when service was available. Make sense?

Her current listings might not have been vacant homes where you are guaranteed no people, no dogs, etc. just thinking out loud too. :)

This home had been empty and on the market for a very long time. It's been stated before that no other realtor knew that area like BC did. It was not that far from her home. She would have been the best realtor to speak with a cash buyer from another town (remember when this first came out, it was a cash buyer/couple from another town) about what a wonderful area this was, etc. JMO

unless the phone was somewhere with no service and the messages didn't go through until it had contact with a tower again? In other words, the messages had been typed and the "send" button hit, but they sent all at once when service was available. Make sense?

bingo.

I think that is a rude and uncalled for comment. How is that relevant to this investigation?

How is this rude when everyone was is a convo her about money situations... As of now, she's is in prison for capital murder and kidnapping... I think defaulting on student loans is the least of worries. I'm not trying to be insensitive in any way... That's just what's going on at the moment.

Well my personal thought is he's not too smart. He mouths off and brags, seeking approval and acceptance any way he can get. I remember watching the video of him dare deviling on the motorcycle - all about getting attention. I think something bad happened to Beverly that night and it wasn't according to the plan, he freaked and knew he had f'd up. He wasn't going to get the payoff and he had a body to deal with. I just hope that the real mastermind is found and arrested soon. I have total confidence in LE, they know what they are doing.

If you believe any of the latest interview he did with a local TV station, he says whatever happened was "an accident"....

If you believe any of the latest interview he did with a local TV station, he says whatever happened was "an accident"....

I dont think its an accident she died of. I think its possible murder wasnt part of the plan but something went wrong so she had to be disposed of. I cant think of a logical motive unless ransom was the intention. But why didnt anyone ask for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee