GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it means if 2 or more are in on the same crime and being tried together in court. That was a stupid choice of words. I think he was trying to say co conspirator . Thats just my take on it.

I personally think the words that came out of AL's mouth were somewhat "inspired" by LE. He had been questioned for over 12 hours. I'm thinking LE used the words "co-defendant" when asking about the texts between AL and Trevor. Also, I think AL was asked by LE, "did you do this because she worked alone and was a rich broker?" It just sounds like questions LE would ask him IMO

I do too because what he said was the motive doesnt even make sense. (A rich Realtor) There wasnt much to gain from planning a kidnapping and murdering someone.

From his own financial status he may hate those who he thinks represents 'rich' people. And real estate agents are in a higher tax bracket that is for sure and Beverly excelled so she was bringing in well over 6 figures every year. IMO

There doesn't have to be a motive. People kill for all reasons...even reasons such as this. He wanted to kill someone so he selected someone he knew would be terriblly missed when he did. The motive is to simple kill another person just because they can and want to do so. We have seen it happen before where the motive made no sense.

We have seen several thrill kill cases done simply because the murderer wanted to kill someone to see what it felt like.

I think what he said was the motive is true. He targeted her because he knew killing her would be a big deal and it certainly is to the entire community and beyond. He wanted to instill fear into the community and it worked because if this could happen to Beverly it could happen to anyone. Imo, he is an attention seeker. He was reveling in the shock and awe he had brought.

Killers have killed because they wanted to destroy others.. when they think they have more than they do.. or were prettier than them or more popular than them or more well to do than them, etc..

The motives of those who do things like this never make sense to any logical person who would never kill for any reason.

IMO

Its hard for me to believe that AL would just go out there to kill...something must have went wrong or something...jmo...his face though is very scary...boy if i meet such a face on the street i would run the other way...brrrr

I do too because what he said was the motive doesnt even make sense. (A rich Realtor) There wasnt much to gain from planning a kidnapping and murdering someone.
It maybe a long time before we know what really happened. AL could steal very well. Yes he got caught, eventually but that is because he got too cocky, as a lot of criminals do. I don't think he would kidnap her just to get something out of the trailer. He could just break in and get what he wanted.

From his own financial status he may hate those who he thinks represents 'rich' people. And real estate agents are in a higher tax bracket that is for sure and Beverly excelled so she was bringing in well over 6 figures every year. IMO

There doesn't have to be a motive. People kill for all reasons...even reasons such as this. He wanted to kill someone so he selected someone he knew would be terriblly missed when he did. The motive is to simple kill another person just because they can and want to do so. We have seen it happen before where the motive made no sense.

We have seen several thrill kill cases done simply because the murderer wanted to kill someone to see what it felt like.

I think what he said was the motive is true. He targeted her because he knew killing her would be a big deal and it certainly is to the entire community and beyond. He wanted to instill fear into the community and it worked because if this could happen to Beverly it could happen to anyone. Imo, he is an attention seeker. He was reveling in the shock and awe he had brought.

Killers have killed because they wanted to destroy others.. when they think they have more than they do.. or were prettier than them or more popular than them or more well to do than them, etc..

The motives of those who do things like this never make sense to any logical person who would never kill for any reason.

IMO

U might be right it could just be that he simply is a killer...

Its hard for me to believe that AL would just go out there to kill...something must have went wrong or something...jmo...his face though is very scary...boy if i meet such a face on the street i would run the other way...brrrr

There could have been a triggering event. There usually is. It may have been he was in financial decline...........had a fight with his wife over finances or something else.......or he really just hated what he classified as rich people. The people he thought 'had it all with no worries.'

He is just another monster who selects the victim when he knew they are alone and helpless.

There really isn't anything that different in him and all the other murderers before him who have done the very same thing to other victims.

We can not sleuth or post any personal information on anyone other than the victim and suspect in this case.

:tyou:

There could have been a triggering event. There usually is. It may have been he was in financial decline...........had a fight with his wife over finances or something else.......or he really just hated what he classified as rich people. The people he thought 'had it all with no worries.'

He is just another monster who selects the victim when he knew they are alone and helpless.

There really isn't anything that different in him and all the other murderers before him who have done the very same thing to other victims.

I don't believe it was just a triggering event, whatever happened was premeditated... Due to the fact he called, or someone else, at least a couple days in advanced to "see" the house. Premeditation like THIS usually has a motive other than to kill just to kill. Imo

Re: BBM
Didn't AL lose his job @ 2-3 weeks prior to BC being taken?
I cant help but wonder if AL is connected with the Cassie Compton case. Only 50 miles away from Little Rock and just 15 days before BC was kidnapped, a 15 year old girl who looks similar to a girl AL stalked, goes missing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775141/EXCLUSIVE-Terrified-young-mother-reveals-called-police-stalked-killer-realtor-Beverly-Carter-just-months-ago-saying-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257750-AR-Cassie-Kay-Compton-15-Stuttgart-14-September-2014

I just had to put it out there, since it seems too coincidental and falls right in with the timeline of AL and his seemingly sudden spiral into violent behavior.

Every time i read someones thread i think hm they might right...everyones opinion is interesting and make sense in certain way...we just missing more details to this crime...if he planned this then why and what for..jmo

I could very well see him planning what he thought would be a kidnapping for money, stupid as that is. He could have chosen her by what he saw as her financial success due to billboards, etc
And then quickly screwing up. Or maybe someone with a grudge hired him to do it. Jmo he seems to like money.

When I posted the workmen's comp. case yesterday concerning the groundskeeper at Carter Construction, who was killed while on the job, it listed the owner as Jack Ralston or Jeff Ralston. I believe this was in 2011. Stated he would come by on Wednesday's to sign the checks. Did the Carter's Construction lease from this man? I'm confused.

Great first post! Nice to have you here, ConnectZdots! And I couldn't agree more. I think that that that line of questioning is a solid one. I am unconvinced that all is as it seems on *that* front. MOO.

Thanks! I'm not sure yet if this will be a good forum for me - I'm unaccustomed to so many posting restrictions and don't want to cause any problems by stepping over any lines. Plus my work is unusually busy right now so I don't have much time to familiarize with all the rules just yet. But I feel deeply for the surviving loved ones and all those whose lives she touched, don't want to risk offending anyone in that regard. And as a Realtor I'm very drawn to the case and keen on seeing real justice served. We're all aware of it in LA and scrambling to find new practices and to increase on job safety awareness.

As for my findings (and I say with great trepidation) I started searching with the earlier subject of what happened after the car accident and going forward, and followed connections from there. This leads to a sizable group of people with active social media history that provides a different perspective on parties involved across the board, another part of the bigger picture. I was obsessed that first week and had more time then, but didn't collect every fb link, there were so many. That is about all I can say here I guess. And sorry in advance if that's too much or too cryptic, but I'm new! In the end, IMO, I personally don't think robbery was the motive or some spontaneous murderous rage. I have no clue what happened, only theories and conjecture, but would not be surprised if other names turn up later. Most importantly I want to see the justice system to function here.

I don't believe it was just a triggering event, whatever happened was premeditated... Due to the fact he called, or someone else, at least a couple days in advanced to "see" the house. Premeditation like THIS usually has a motive other than to kill just to kill. Imo

Oh I definitely agree with you on the totally premeditated part. I don't have one doubt in the world that he premeditated all of his acts. He took time to select his target. Look at how the A-train planned to kidnap and murder Holly Bobo and none of them had ever even associated with her. Premeditated kidnapping and murders of defenseless females have happened many times by those the victims really never even knew.

Just because he premeditated his crime doesn't mean there is some hidden motive for doing so, imo.

But that still doesn't mean there wasn't a triggering event around the time this all happened. Even SKs who kill for no other reason than they like to kill .....do have trigger points and events in their lives that makes them act out when they do. And all of their crimes are certainly premeditated and calculating before they strike.

He seems to be 'a whiney blamer' so instead of making his own life better and more secure he takes out his rage and hatred against someone that, according to him, seems to have everything and someone he knew would be terribly missed. He didn't want to kill a no body for he wouldn't have gotten much attention that way. He wanted to make a big statement by who he selected as his target.

I don't think he is one that kills because they can but he sure is an attention seeking killer. IMO.

He wanted to murder someone that he perceived as 'rich' and he picked Beverly because he knew she showed houses alone.

And female real estate agents have been targets of kidnapping, rape, and murder going back years. Unfortunately several have lost their lives by showing someone a house while alone. Even two young women in Georgia were raped/murdered inside an open house they were showing. He had premeditated it all and pretended to be a home buyer. He had been sizing them up before he came in with every intention of raping and murdering them.

And Sara Walker out of Texas was also a real estate agent and was brutally beaten to death by a man she didn't know. A man who turned out to be a ex-felon.

I have kept up with these cases since I owned my own real estate company for 16 years.

One of our daughters who lives is Charleston is also a real estate agent and I immediately sent her a link to this story.

IMO

Oh I definitely agree with you on the totally premeditated part. I don't have one doubt in the world that he premeditated all of his acts. He took time to select his target. Look at how the A-train planned to kidnap and murder Holly Bobo and none of them had ever even associated with her. Premeditated kidnapping and murders of defenseless females have happened many times by those the victims really never even knew.

Just because he premeditated his crime doesn't mean there is some hidden motive for doing so, imo.

But that still doesn't mean there wasn't a triggering event around the time this all happened. Even SKs who kill for no other reason than they like to kill .....do have trigger points and events in their lives that makes them act out when they do. And all of their crimes are certainly premeditated and calculating before they strike.

He seems to be 'a whiney blamer' so instead of making his own life better and more secure he takes out his rage and hatred against someone that, according to him, seems to have everything and someone he knew would be terribly missed. He didn't want to kill a no body for he wouldn't have gotten much attention that way. He wanted to make a big statement by who he selected as his target.

I don't think he is one that kills because they can but he sure is an attention seeking killer. IMO.

He wanted to murder someone that he perceived as 'rich' and he picked Beverly because he knew she showed houses alone.

And female real estate agents have been targets of kidnapping, rape, and murder going back years. Unfortunately several have lost their lives by showing someone a house while alone. Even two young women in Georgia were raped/murdered inside an open house they were showing. He had premeditated it all and pretended to be a home buyer. He had been sizing them up before he came in with every intention of raping and murdering them.

And Sara Walker out of Texas was also a real estate agent and was brutally beaten to death by a man she didn't know. A man who turned out to be a ex-felon.

I have kept up with these cases since I owned my own real estate company for 16 years.

One of our daughters who lives is Charleston is also a real estate agent and I immediately sent her a link to this story.

IMO

Wow i didnt know that quite a few realtors lost their lives doing their jobs....i have not heard about them before until i saw this case in the news...then i found out there was even one case here in canada..that poor girl got killed while showing house to a couple and they never catch them yet since 2008...so very sad...do u have a link to the two realtors who got killed?..

When you watch AL's "Superman" video on Youtube, it is clear he believes he is invincible. And IF, and I stress IF, that was his Craigslist post in Memphis....it's the perfect recipe. He really likes the limelight and it's very possible he has done this before and didn't get the "fame" he wanted so one of the Top Producing agents in AR would surely get him some attention. I think he planned it to be all for himself. However, someone may have helped him...like him staying with them a few nights, etc., not knowing what he had been doing. However, AL's wife may have been involved, not because she wanted to be but because he threatened her if she didn't. It's still all speculation. I can still see other theories working too. I just think this guy, AL, has no soul and clearly no remorse.

My opinion is that there is way, way more to this story than LE has made public, and I believe the reason for this is because LE is getting all their ducks in a row before they make their next move. It makes no sense otherwise that they haven't released any more info than they have. They are being awful tight lipped and if they truly think that AL acted alone, there really is no reason for all the secrecy. If AL acted alone, at this point they should have a slam dunk case and there should be no reason NOT to release their findings.

Somewhere out there is someone waiting for the other shoe to drop. JMO

I think realtors should have trained dogs going with them to show houses...i am sure many criminals would change their minds...jmo

My opinion is that there is way, way more to this story than LE has made public, and I believe the reason for this is because LE is getting all their ducks in a row before they make their next move. It makes no sense otherwise that they haven't released any more info than they have. They are being awful tight lipped and if they truly think that AL acted alone, there really is no reason for all the secrecy. If AL acted alone, at this point they should have a slam dunk case and there should be no reason NOT to release their findings.

Somewhere out there is someone waiting for the other shoe to drop. JMO

Totally think the same thing....

I think I have a theory that might cover the all the bases.

What if AL found out/was under the impression that the trailer had a safe in it with cash. I have had gravel delivered with a “cash discount”. My gravel was delivered on a Saturday. They had to store it somewhere. So what if AL being mad at being fired knew about/thought there was a safe and wanted that cash. Maybe he thought Beverly would know the combo and she would be easier to overpower than any of the men that knew the combo.

So he sets up the meeting, gets her in his car and doesn’t take her purse and what-not because he thinks there’s bigger cash coming. Now, maybe he thought there’s no way a “rich realtor” would know who he is or recognize him but what if she did? What if she was trying to personalize herself to AL and said I think I’ve seen you, yes, you are at the cheer events. Now, he panics.

Most likely, there is no safe in the trailer so she can’t help him or if there is maybe she doesn’t know the combo. He thinks he has no alternative than to kill her because she’s recognized him. He texts the husband in order to give himself enough time to dispose of her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62