GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having a hard time trying to make this all make sense. I can't get out of my mind that AL was messaging a pick up line (hey sexy) to someone on POF the same night this all happened. Now that CL has been arrested, the fact that he was doing that is even more strange. I read on FH (comments made today around 5:30) that an affidavit from the emergency custody order states that CL was in possession of BC's cell phone. If so, makes me wonder if it was CL that was texting that night from BC's phone. Creepy either way. The local news is supposed to have more info at 10pm CST although it probably won't be much. Will post again if it's anything interesting.

She's in jail with the woman who is awaiting trial for murdering my father. I have goosebumps . Women who kill. Shiver

Big Hugs to you today.(((HUGS))) I am so very sorry to hear about your father..

Jordan Bontke ‏@JBontke_KATV 2h2 hours ago Little Rock, AR Nightside: We hear from a neighbor who lives two doors down from where Crystal Lowery was arrested. @KATVNews
B1PibtZCAAA21JK.jpg

B1PibtXCIAAGs6r.jpg

Maybe the post on POF was to set up
An alibi? Aaron couldn't be kidnaping/torturing/killing Beverly if he was flirting with women..

They said on the news that when he was arrested that he kept asking to speak to his wife, so that he could explain. Those were his words. I can't believe he didn't throw her under the bus right away.

They said on the news that when he was arrested that he kept asking to speak to his wife, so that he could explain. Those were his words. I can't believe he didn't throw her under the bus right away.

I caught that on the video too. That wasn't in any of the previous interview's they aired was it? Exactly what did he want to "explain" to Crystal?

I caught that on the video too. That wasn't in any of the previous interview's they aired was it? Exactly what did he want to "explain" to Crystal?
No it wasn't part of what was aired. Though they said they interviewed him for an hour and then didn't show even ten minutes of it. I think the "explain" was just a lie to speak to her. Maybe get their stories in order.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2554&set=a.498395872554.271439.61877source=56
2 pics of CL on her FB showing her shooting guns. So, we know she's familiar with guns!

There's a big group of gun enthusiasts in this circle. Her ex husband with whom she had the 2 kids - whose name she goes by - is a very big gun man. See FB link posted earlier. His guns and shooting seem to be extremely important to him! He may have taught her. Every few posts on his page is about a gun, or shooting a bear or a target or something. Over the top gun love.

There's a big group of gun enthusiasts in this circle. Her ex husband with whom she had the 2 kids - whose name she goes by - is a very big gun man. See FB link posted earlier. His guns and shooting seem to be extremely important to him! He may have taught her. Every few posts on his page is about a gun, or shooting a bear or a target or something. Over the top gun love.

He seems very cocky. I get that he is in the military, but my husband just retired after 30+ years. He would never get online bragging about guns, even thou he is a gun enthusiast. FB is not the place for that. It may come back to haunt him too. Plus guys have been known to loose rank or be passed over for jobs due to their FB postings.

I also say on Chrystal's FB that a lot of people are commenting about her and her daughter made a comment. I feel so badly for her. You can tell how much she loves her mom and to a kid this would have to be terrifying.

What Crystal has done is horrible. But, her daughter is innocent. She shouldn't have to read that kind of stuff. You know it has to be tearing her apart. An adult Prob couldn't fathom their parent doing something like this, imagine how hard it has to be for a child. My heart does go out to her. She's another victim.

So there's the meth allegations made public.....& I just want to state my opinion that it has been said that a person who starts using it can change so dramatically in as little as a few months! Unrecognizable, incoherent, and incapable of functioning properly in society.
It is heinous.
It actually changes brain function permanently on scans.
Terrible for us living in society & tragic for those living with the consequences of this horrible drug.

RIP Beverl*.

Just to clarify. The post on POF was made on Sept 27, two days after Beverly was reported missing.

Even more interesting. I thought I had read on FH that it was the same night. I guess I was wrong, which is totally possible! I had read so much (probably too much). Just so strange and so much we don't know.

Well for those of us that knew someone else was involved--there you go. This probably explains the "silver car" that neighbors saw as well as the truck and Beverly's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?