GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted. Answered my own question.

This doesn't make sense to a rational person, but what if he did it because he knew he'd get caught, and then he planned on suing the jail again? I mean, he "made" $60k the last time, maybe he thought he could work something like that out again. So he plans a sloppy kidnapping job, and plans on asking for ransom as plan A. If that doesn't work and he gets caught, plan B is to sue the jail and make his money that way, because he'll surely get out, because he's always gotten out before. (Again, I'm trying to think like he would, not like a rational person) But something went wrong with his plan, and BC paid the price. Although, I think he is too cocky to think he even needs a plan B, because he's so smart his plan A always works. So maybe I'm just rambling. I wish we had more information.

I am so baffled by this case! NONE of it makes any sense to me. I can't figure out if he targeted her, then why not choose a house from her listings, and what about the referral? If he didn't target her, then why say it was because she was a rich woman who worked alone? Why did he steal a concrete truck only to take it right back just a few blocks from the hospital? Why was she buried at a place he worked when there are completely rural areas everywhere around the kidnapping site and between there and the burial site? Why implicate his friend? How did the police clear the friend so fast? It just doesn't make sense.

Another thing that has bothered me is that there was a male real estate agent who was posting about Beverly non stop while she was missing. I cannot remember how I came upon his name, and I don't remember his name now. I think he may have been on CL's friend list on FB. Anyway, I also saw that he was a follower of AL on IG. Now, maybe he became CL's friend & AL's follower after the fact. I don't know, but I found it strange. I have no idea if he had anything whatsoever to do with anything, but it got me thinking that a real estate agent being involved would explain a lot of things to me. Professional rival or dispute, the referral, the house, the cash buyer business, etc.

And, what is with this cheer gym? First the parent in charge of the other parents was arrested for raping a 13 year-old boy, then the owner's husband/co-owner was arrested for drugs, and now it is being mentioned in this case. Dang. I also just don't see any way for the owner of the gym to possibly know exactly how many times a parent has been to their gym from months back. We are talking about a lot of parents at this gym going in and out day after day. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. A relative of mine was one of the parents featured on that show, and I'm tempted to ask her if she knew either of the parties involved. But then that might give away the fact that I'm sucked into this case. LOL

I really appreciate nojustice's input. I hope you are right about your friend. But, I feel that she was not telling the truth about not knowing he was a 7 time felon. They both seem pretty savvy regarding social media (facebook, instagram, craigslist, etc). When I first went to his fb page, I saw his post about his past within 5 minutes of looking. I just cannot believe that she would not have looked at the facebook page of someone she was going to marry.

I still think there may be someone else involved. Just wish we knew more!! I try to tell myself not to over think it. I'm trying to make sense out of a senseless act.
Omg, Rhonda!!! I think you might be on to something with the male realtor! (Hearing bells and whistles going off) I too remember that male realtor and looked at his FB page. Drama king deluxe, as in overly dramatic postings about BC. What drew my attention to him at the time---I don't recall. Maybe something mentioned on here. He had dark hair, fairly nice looking...I think his name was David, but could be wrong. I do remember it was something like David _____-Realtor. I just recall his posts and how they creeped me out at the time!!! Dang it, his name showed up on my fb search list for a long time but I can't find it now. Grrrr!! I also remember someone saying he was friends with CL. It had to have been mentioned on here. Maybe even by you? I don't know what else would've brought it to my attention unless it was here or on FH. Seems like I sleuthed him out pretty good too because I remember searching through BC's friends list and don't think I found him there, but I could be wrong. (Wheels are turning but the hamster's dead this a.m.-----more caffeine!!!!) It seems like he was with a different real estate company?
So...think about it!
1. BC gets "referral" from another realtor for "cash buyer", which said realtor was most likely on the listing for the foreclosed home? Maybe, maybe not. I could NEVER connect how AL would've targeted BC if it was a referral--it just wasn't making sense. Plus it was not her listing. Again, not adding up.
2. I find it really interesting AL was in the area of another real estate office the a.m. he was captured? Could he have been in that area waiting on a pay off? We know he was spotted and chased by other realtors, which was odd too!
3. The two vehicles besides Beverly's spotted by neighbors at the home she was kidnapped? Still pondering on this....
Of ALL the theories dealing with this case, for some reason this male realtor thingy is making more sense to me than ANY of the other. JMO and I could be so totally wrong.
I just think Rhonda brought out some very good points! Sure got my red flags waving this a.m.

This doesn't make sense to a rational person, but what if he did it because he knew he'd get caught, and then he planned on suing the jail again? I mean, he "made" $60k the last time, maybe he thought he could work something like that out again. So he plans a sloppy kidnapping job, and plans on asking for ransom as plan A. If that doesn't work and he gets caught, plan B is to sue the jail and make his money that way, because he'll surely get out, because he's always gotten out before. (Again, I'm trying to think like he would, not like a rational person) But something went wrong with his plan, and BC paid the price. Although, I think he is too cocky to think he even needs a plan B, because he's so smart his plan A always works. So maybe I'm just rambling. I wish we had more information.

You know, this makes more sense than any theory I've come up with! They were broke and he's been to prison so much he's not scared. I've been watching too much Orange is the new black maybe, but prison doesn't seem THAT bad compared to the lives of some people outside of it.

I think I could handle prison. Bwahahaha . Definitely need to recover and get back to work and off the OITNBlack. [emoji12][emoji23]

Omg, Rhonda!!! I think you might be on to something with the male realtor! (Hearing bells and whistles going off) I too remember that male realtor and looked at his FB page. Drama king deluxe, as in overly dramatic postings about BC. What drew my attention to him at the time---I don't recall. Maybe something mentioned on here. He had dark hair, fairly nice looking...I think his name was David, but could be wrong. I do remember it was something like David _____-Realtor. I just recall his posts and how they creeped me out at the time!!! Dang it, his name showed up on my fb search list for a long time but I can't find it now. Grrrr!! I also remember someone saying he was friends with CL. It had to have been mentioned on here. Maybe even by you? I don't know what else would've brought it to my attention unless it was here or on FH. Seems like I sleuthed him out pretty good too because I remember searching through BC's friends list and don't think I found him there, but I could be wrong. (Wheels are turning but the hamster's dead this a.m.-----more caffeine!!!!) It seems like he was with a different real estate company?
So...think about it!
1. BC gets "referral" from another realtor for "cash buyer", which said realtor was most likely on the listing for the foreclosed home? Maybe, maybe not. I could NEVER connect how AL would've targeted BC if it was a referral--it just wasn't making sense. Plus it was not her listing. Again, not adding up.
2. I find it really interesting AL was in the area of another real estate office the a.m. he was captured? Could he have been in that area waiting on a pay off? We know he was spotted and chased by other realtors, which was odd too!
3. The two vehicles besides Beverly's spotted by neighbors at the home she was kidnapped? Still pondering on this....
Of ALL the theories dealing with this case, for some reason this male realtor thingy is making more sense to me than ANY of the other. JMO and I could be so totally wrong.
I just think Rhonda brought out some very good points! Sure got my red flags waving this a.m.
Whoa! Okay ... I've got to go and will have to ponder.
Testing my intuition .. Lol ...
I want to say No. He's not involved . But damn that makes sense.
Pondering... Because I can't sleuth today . Ugh ... I'm trusting y'all to dig ! :)

So...think about it!

This was the guy that had BC picture up as his profile pic.... I remember even saying something too.... It was just all weird... I also remember him being on CL friends list and T's list as well..

I found him!!! The David guy. He is NOT on BC's friend on FB. Does this mean we can sleuth him? Wow, and he's still posting stuff related to BC's case! Yep, he's still putting out the creep vibe to me, but I could be totally off on this!!!

I think I found his facebook page too - probably he is just obsessively following this case like we are. But his page is a bit creepy and he has a lot of Barbie doll look-a-likes on his friend list.

He also has a lot of page captures of facebook pages that can no longer be accessed, if you get my drift. So his page is a good source for some of those photos we've seen previously.

He also has a lot of page captures of facebook pages that can no longer be accessed, if you get my drift. So his page is a good source for some of those photos we've seen previously.
I noticed that. He also appears to be in his 30's or early 40's? I'm not good at judging ages!

Uh hum! *clearing throat* (no megaphone needed) Before anyone jumps to any conclusions. No, I do not think BC was having an affair! Do I think she could've had rival realtors very envious of her, YES. With that being clarified...sleuth on, my fellow sleuthers! ;)

From what I hear, her son is pretty awesome and has a ton of friends. I haven't looked at this guys FB page but he could be a good friend

He works for a big ins company who led search efforts when she was missing

From what I hear, her son is pretty awesome and has a ton of friends. I haven't looked at this guys FB page but he could be a good friend

I have no doubt they might have been good friends, but he had CL and T on his friends list... Might mean nothing, or he became friends after this.

This person has not been named a POI in any way, shape or form. Just because he's not one of BC's FB friends, and is a FB friend of the accused, does not mean he can be sleuthed.....not trying to be a goody goody since I'm not a moderator, but just sayin'.......

He's not friends with any Carters whose names ring a bell with me of being related to BC.

I have several mutual FB friends with him. I believe this is a good guy based upon our mutual friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl