GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that also. No offense, but every time I see that machiado nick I start hearing a song parodying of The Eagles song Desperado. [emoji11]

I think I like that ;) "Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You been out ridin' fences for so long now. Oh, you're a hard one. I know that you got your reasons "

Please don't sleuth the family of either Beverly or the accused. :tyou:

Oh you said HLN. Lol. See?! People don't do that. Parade a hatchet for all to see in a sealed case? No. I think neighbors are spinning tales.

Unless LE brought IN the hatched to use during their search?? :waitasec:

I should have clarified that she was listed on chris obit as his wife.

She prob wasn't listed on BC obit just for the simple fact she is married with more children. Even if Chris and her had married(which I don't remember them doing) it would be a little strange 11 years later for her to be included on his mother's obit when she is married to another man. I've never heard anything negative between the 2 families. BC and CC werent/didn't take the granddaughter. It was a mutual agreement between the adults.

I will try this again -Sorry! Not sleuthing really, but reporting some public record information of interest which I can link to if that makes it allowable, but I'm not sure I can do that so I will wait to see if this is allright first.

To clarify, I was referring to someone who is not a member of the family, not a Carter family, not a Lownes family, and not a victim. This person was the subject of the removed post - reason being is that this person WAS on the 2 obituaries that the DIL was not included on, while being of no blood relation or marital relation, yet he was included. The fact that he isn't family is what is interesting. ETA: also not a family member of the accused!! ;)

I hope that's OK! Let me know! If not I will cease and desist from this subject, thanks. :truce:

I think I like that ;) "Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You been out ridin' fences for so long now. Oh, you're a hard one. I know that you got your reasons "
Off topic, but YOLO and you just as well have a good laugh each day!
LOL machiado, it's a Desperado "parody" I hear in my head. [emoji445]Maaachiiiaaaadoooo, why don't you come to your senses?[emoji445]
Maybe I'm not pronouncing your nick correctly? Ha. OR..maybe you're just a Starbucks fan of caramel macchiato [emoji477] like I am? I know, I know! No sleuthing of the sleuths! [emoji6]

I totally understood your original statement. And you are right - machiado rhymes with macchiato, which is a great beverage.
Off topic, but YOLO and you just as well have a good laugh each day!
LOL machiado, it's a Desperado "parody" I hear in my head. [emoji445]Maaachiiiaaaadoooo, why don't you come to your senses?[emoji445]
Maybe I'm not pronouncing your nick correctly? Ha. OR..maybe you're just a Starbucks fan of caramel macchiato [emoji477] like I am? I know, I know! No sleuthing of the sleuths! [emoji6]

I totally understood your original statement. And you are right - machiado rhymes with macchiato, which is a great beverage.
Well, just glad you took it like a man <pun intended> and understood the crazy humor that flows so randomly from my mind and typing fingers. [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji3]

Very interesting theory. Without violating TOS....do you think AL would have rolled over on that person by now though? What would be his motivation to go to prison, and possibly death row, in order to protect the other person? Do you think he unintentionally killed BC during a botched kidnapping or do you think he passed her on to someone else who did the deed? If it is the later, they seemed to want to pin her death on AL since they buried her on AL's past employer's property. Very interested in your thoughts (and other's) on this.

Based on what we have seen of AL this far, NO way he would cover for ANYONE, ever. Just MOO

Oh how I wish this evidence wasn't sealed! I understand it being sealed until they arrested all involved but not after. Would it remain sealed if they feel like there are no more arrest coming? I don't know how that works. Maybe once it's sealed, that's it.

Didn't you say you talked to the neighbors NJ? Did anyone tell you anything like this? Any relevant information at all?

I can't imagine LE just carrying out a hatchet for all to see (including media if around).

I also can't imagine a judge signing a warrant for murder and kidnapping based on the only evidence being that her phone was used.. When the person that lived with and was married to her and had access to the phone had already been arrested. Makes no sense.

Just thinking out loud... Talking through it... What does everyone else think?

I think there is likely more to the evidence than just her phone. The DA would never sign off on a CM/Kidnapping charge based solely on a call from Crystal's phone. How could they prove it was her, could have been AL or someone else who dialed and spoke.

I agree with you on the evidence removed. Carried out in paper bags, or otherwise obscured from looky-loos who may be standing around the scene.

i must be missing something. I looked up Beverky's obit and only saw family meets.

To clarify, I was referring to someone who is not a member of the family, not a Carter family, not a Lownes family, and not a victim. This person was the subject of the removed post - reason being is that this person WAS on the 2 obituaries that the DIL was not included on, while being of no blood relation or marital relation, yet he was included. The fact that he isn't family is what is interesting. ETA: also not a family member of the accused!! ;)

I hope that's OK! Let me know! If not I will cease and desist from this subject, thanks. :truce:[/QUOTE]

i must be missing something. I looked up Beverky's obit and only saw family meets.

I hope that's OK! Let me know! If not I will cease and desist from this subject, thanks. :truce:

Not in reference to BC's obit but to her son's and her father's.

There was a list but it was before the body was found when those items were taken (the first time house was searched) so even if I could remember what was on it, I don't think it would be indicative of what LE's theory of death. I don't know about a list after CL was arrested since she is in jail and may not have seen one.

Sorry if this has already been answered but have you seen the list?

I am so baffled by this case! NONE of it makes any sense to me. I can't figure out if he targeted her, then why not choose a house from her listings, and what about the referral? If he didn't target her, then why say it was because she was a rich woman who worked alone? Why did he steal a concrete truck only to take it right back just a few blocks from the hospital? Why was she buried at a place he worked when there are completely rural areas everywhere around the kidnapping site and between there and the burial site? Why implicate his friend? How did the police clear the friend so fast? It just doesn't make sense.

Another thing that has bothered me is that there was a male real estate agent who was posting about Beverly non stop while she was missing. I cannot remember how I came upon his name, and I don't remember his name now. I think he may have been on CL's friend list on FB. Anyway, I also saw that he was a follower of AL on IG. Now, maybe he became CL's friend & AL's follower after the fact. I don't know, but I found it strange. I have no idea if he had anything whatsoever to do with anything, but it got me thinking that a real estate agent being involved would explain a lot of things to me. Professional rival or dispute, the referral, the house, the cash buyer business, etc.

And, what is with this cheer gym? First the parent in charge of the other parents was arrested for raping a 13 year-old boy, then the owner's husband/co-owner was arrested for drugs, and now it is being mentioned in this case. Dang. I also just don't see any way for the owner of the gym to possibly know exactly how many times a parent has been to their gym from months back. We are talking about a lot of parents at this gym going in and out day after day. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. A relative of mine was one of the parents featured on that show, and I'm tempted to ask her if she knew either of the parties involved. But then that might give away the fact that I'm sucked into this case. LOL

I really appreciate nojustice's input. I hope you are right about your friend. But, I feel that she was not telling the truth about not knowing he was a 7 time felon. They both seem pretty savvy regarding social media (facebook, instagram, craigslist, etc). When I first went to his fb page, I saw his post about his past within 5 minutes of looking. I just cannot believe that she would not have looked at the facebook page of someone she was going to marry.

I still think there may be someone else involved. Just wish we knew more!! I try to tell myself not to over think it. I'm trying to make sense out of a senseless act.

I am so baffled by this case! NONE of it makes any sense to me. I can't figure out if he targeted her, then why not choose a house from her listings, and what about the referral? If he didn't target her, then why say it was because she was a rich woman who worked alone? Why did he steal a concrete truck only to take it right back just a few blocks from the hospital? Why was she buried at a place he worked when there are completely rural areas everywhere around the kidnapping site and between there and the burial site? Why implicate his friend? How did the police clear the friend so fast? It just doesn't make sense.

Another thing that has bothered me is that there was a male real estate agent who was posting about Beverly non stop while she was missing. I cannot remember how I came upon his name, and I don't remember his name now. I think he may have been on CL's friend list on FB. Anyway, I also saw that he was a follower of AL on IG. Now, maybe he became CL's friend & AL's follower after the fact. I don't know, but I found it strange. I have no idea if he had anything whatsoever to do with anything, but it got me thinking that a real estate agent being involved would explain a lot of things to me. Professional rival or dispute, the referral, the house, the cash buyer business, etc.

And, what is with this cheer gym? First the parent in charge of the other parents was arrested for raping a 13 year-old boy, then the owner's husband/co-owner was arrested for drugs, and now it is being mentioned in this case. Dang. I also just don't see any way for the owner of the gym to possibly know exactly how many times a parent has been to their gym from months back. We are talking about a lot of parents at this gym going in and out day after day. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night. A relative of mine was one of the parents featured on that show, and I'm tempted to ask her if she knew either of the parties involved. But then that might give away the fact that I'm sucked into this case. LOL

I really appreciate nojustice's input. I hope you are right about your friend. But, I feel that she was not telling the truth about not knowing he was a 7 time felon. They both seem pretty savvy regarding social media (facebook, instagram, craigslist, etc). When I first went to his fb page, I saw his post about his past within 5 minutes of looking. I just cannot believe that she would not have looked at the facebook page of someone she was going to marry.

I still think there may be someone else involved. Just wish we knew more!! I try to tell myself not to over think it. I'm trying to make sense out of a senseless act.

That is a very interesting part about the male realtor. I hadn't heard/noticed that.

I'm betting the male realtor thing happened during the initial hours of the manhunt and the social media feeding frenzy that followed on Forbidden Hillcrest. A lot of people were sifting for clues and what better way to do so than to follow the perps on social media in hopes somthing would pop up. JMO.

I'm betting the male realtor thing happened during the initial hours of the manhunt and the social media feeding frenzy that followed on Forbidden Hillcrest. A lot of people were sifting for clues and what better way to do so than to follow the perps on social media in hopes somthing would pop up. JMO.

I agree. I never heard anything about a male realtor. My guess is this would have been one of AL's scams gone wrong. He was not the brightest crayon in the box. I don't buy into the theory I have seen posted here that CL and AL plotted with some other "unknown person" for a money for hire plan.

That's what my gut tells me also. I started following them all on fb and IG as soon as I knew and I friend requested CL. She didn't accept it, but I wanted inside and I figure that's what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl