GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I do not. Her phone was taken by LE on that Sunday and it took a day or so to get another phone in place. Friends were trying to reach her and couldn't. I went to her house but she was not there. Another friend was arrested by LE for going to the house yelling for her and her daughter. I never asked her if he tried to contact her. She never volunteered that information.
Thank you.
Wow! A friend arrested for yelling trying to find CL and her daughter? LE must've really been looking for others they thought were associated with the case?

AL due back in court Dec.
CL due back in court Jan.
You can find case info here.
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_setup_idx
Note: CL is Crystal H. Lowery
AL is Arron M. Lewis and some cases are under Aaron M. Lewis
Edit: The theft by receiving case for CL plea and arraingment was supposedly yesterday. 11/4/2014 at 9 AM

His real spelling is Aaron. Yesterday's plea and arraignment did not happen. I do not know why?

Thank you.
Wow! A friend arrested for yelling trying to find CL and her daughter? LE must've really been looking for others they thought were associated with the case?

The charge was criminal trespassing. Many LE swooped down on him, handcuffed him, did not read him his right and would not even tell him what he was being arrested for. That friend has to go to court now to defend this and will be out money for an attorney for no reason. He was not trespassing. they never even questioned him to see if he knew anything about the case. just arrested him and hauled him in.

Something else that I just found out from another friend yesterday that has spoken to CL's family is that CL's mother and father are long time LE. She grew up in a house with cops for parents.

The charge was criminal trespassing. Many LE swooped down on him, handcuffed him, did not read him his right and would not even tell him what he was being arrested for. That friend has to go to court now to defend this and will be out money for an attorney for no reason. He was not trespassing. they never even questioned him to see if he knew anything about the case. just arrested him and hauled him in.

I hope this person has a good attorney if this is all true. I'm not doubting you, nojustice, I'm just looking at what is claimed to have happened and it's all so illegal.

This was Sunday night? Maybe the male friend was mistaken for AL by LE? AL was on the run at that time.

Has it ever been said if they got pings off his phone, during the time he escaped and when he was arrested? He had to have his phone because that one landscape pic was deleted off his plenty of fish, right after someone posted on FB about it.

He thought the ex would give him $5000 to talk about it. The ex and CL have been back and forth on custody of the children since their divorce. The ex was almost 2 years behind on child support (this can be confirmed by looking at their public records in their divorce case at pulaski county clerk site so I don't feel this is bashing those who are not charged with anything). AL thought that the ex would pay him $5000 to testify that CL was a prostitute so the ex could gain custody. I'm sure that when the court date arrived AL would not have testified. It was just a scam I'm sure. The ex did not take the bait but then used that information in his recent change of custody paperwork.

I do not for one minute believe she was really a prostitute. Just a scam AL came up with because at the time CL was kicking him out of the house. He actually used CL's phone to call the ex husband to make the demand for the $5000.

The last court ordered child support shows he was not in arrears beyond 12 weeks? It is the document dated 9/3/2014. I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE LYING I was just hoping you could point me in the direction of the document that shows he was currently almost 2 years behind on child support. I know nothing of their relationship and do not know him but he appears to have a stable family life and his son has been living with him for years, the only condition (per the court records) is that her child support would not be lowered. (Again, this information is ONLY from online court papers.) Personally, I would hope that he is telling the truth about wanting custody of his daughter because it is in her best interest, not just because he was behind in his child support payments, as you have stated. He didn't seem to be the one motivated by money when it came to custody of his son so I don't see why this would be any different. MOO he did the right thing in seeking full custody of his daughter once everything came to light about what was going on in their home and in their relationship. I am sure we can all agree that perhaps that house wasn't the best place for a teenage girl? And THANK YOU for your contribution on this thread. Your information and insight is beyond valuable!

The last court ordered child support shows he was not in arrears beyond 12 weeks? It is the document dated 9/3/2014. I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE LYING I was just hoping you could point me in the direction of the document that shows he was currently almost 2 years behind on child support. I know nothing of their relationship and do not know him but he appears to have a stable family life and his son has been living with him for years, the only condition (per the court records) is that her child support would not be lowered. (Again, this information is ONLY from online court papers.) Personally, I would hope that he is telling the truth about wanting custody of his daughter because it is in her best interest, not just because he was behind in his child support payments, as you have stated. He didn't seem to be the one motivated by money when it came to custody of his son so I don't see why this would be any different. MOO he did the right thing in seeking full custody of his daughter once everything came to light about what was going on in their home and in their relationship. I am sure we can all agree that perhaps that house wasn't the best place for a teenage girl? And THANK YOU for your contribution on this thread. Your information and insight is beyond valuable!

I'm not saying it is strictly motivated by money. If my earlier post implied that then I apologize. Everything CL said was positive about her ex as a father. I don't know why the document does not say more than 12 weeks in arrears? Maybe a mistake? It's obvious he was ordered to pay $100 on the past due child support. I don't think any of this is relevant to the case. These are custody issues. Has no reflection on a murder case.

I do not think because you find something that goes against what I was told or know you are calling me a liar. No need to clarify. I am not a cry baby I promise.

I don't know this for sure but my guess is that they were on to AL because they tracked pings from BC's phone and knew where it had been??? Didn't someone post that AL made the appointment to meet her at the house using his own name?

As to CL's phone and car: CL drives a brown SUV. I don't know why she was being hauled around by a friend to get her clothes from house but I would assume because she was upset or trying to avoid the media who were camped out from time to time at her house? That's just my guess.

Here is something I've ben thinking about but have not posted. I know from past issues with CL's phone that AL would steal her phone and make phone calls to her mother, ex boyfriends, ex husband, and others. When they would be in fights he would do very devious things with her phone.

It was her phone that was used the time AL called CL's ex husband and tried to bribe $5000 out of him for information that she was a prostitute. There were times he would leave the house with her phone and she would have to call on her daughter's phone. Maybe he used her phone to make the appointment with BC or something else that LE has not released the information yet? Again, I'm just making a guess. I don't have any information to back this theory up.

On the Sunday that they first searched the house and charged CL with TBR on BC's phone, they took CL's personal cell phone too. They were looking at the text messages between she and AL during that Thur-Sun that were on her phone. She gave them her PW because she felt she had nothing to hide. They never gave that phone back. She was using another phone that she had after that date.

Thank you for the information about the car. I was more focused on the whereabouts of her and her car on the days leading up to AL's arrest (or at least leading up to the time that he was named as a suspect.) You said her ex was spotted driving her to her house to get clothes so the neighbors knew she was with the ex. Was this BEFORE AL was named a suspect? And if so, did she not have her car in her possession over that time period. If there was evidence of the crime on her phone that he used and in her car that he was using, I could see it pointing towards CL's involvement when in reality perhaps it wasn't there because of her. TYIA

Something else that I just found out from another friend yesterday that has spoken to CL's family is that CL's mother and father are long time LE. She grew up in a house with cops for parents.

Yikes! Can't imagine they were too thrilled about her marriage to AL! Do you know if she is close with her family? (Did she see them regularly, were they at her wedding, did they spend holidays together, etc.)?

I'm not saying it is strictly motivated by money. If my earlier post implied that then I apologize. Everything CL said was positive about her ex as a father. I don't know why the document does not say more than 12 weeks in arrears? Maybe a mistake? It's obvious he was ordered to pay $100 on the past due child support. I don't think any of this is relevant to the case. These are custody issues. Has no intention reflection on a murder case.

I do not think because you find something that goes against what I was told or know you are calling me a liar. No need to clarify. I am not a cry baby I promise.
BBM I agree

@nojustice.... If she is guilty, I don't think she would tell anyone.... Not that she deserves an Oscar... But with charges that serious and she is guilty people tend to lie tend out if it, and not tell a soul unless they are in on it.. Right?

I thought NJ was a state.....:happydance::happydance::laughing:

Nojustice I commend you for speaking up on behalf of your friend and can't say that I wouldn't do the same.

However, (and I'll admit I could be wrong) LE waited nearly a month to bring Capitol murder charges against CL.

To me, this says that they likely have substantial evidence that they uncovered in the past month that was not blatantly apparent when AL was captured and arrested.

To me me, the fact that AL did not mention CL's name when he said Trevor was involved, makes me believe that bringing CL's name into the mix would not serve well for his defense.

This says to me that although she said they were not on good terms that weekend, they apparently were on good enough terms for him to not try to point LE in her direction.

If CL played a major role in luring BC to that house, she would not tell you anything that would make you whatsoever suspicious.

I'm glad that you have said you have an open mind and only want the truth, as it makes me respect your thoughts and contribution to this thread.

However volatile their relationship was or was portrayed to you....none are any excuse for what happened to BC.

IMO I suspect LE has verified evidence proving to them that she is responsible for what happened just as much as AL.

My question to all of you, in other similar cases you've followed- what type of things have been the motivation for kidnapping and murder? Especially when a married couple is accused?

Possible scenarios:
Sexual fantasy (BC was beautiful)
Robbing her
Ransom

We've all seen the POF posts by AL and messages between one of his suitors and a person claiming to be his wife.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that CL was on AL's phone acting as him when contacting/conversing with other women.

I suspect a collective drop of jaws when everything comes out.

I'll happily be proven wrong if she turns out to have mistakenly been arrested on CM charges.

But IMO we're all going to learn about a secret life of CL most didn't see coming.

Interesting comments here on Forbidden Hillcrest under "Another arrest in the BC case".
The screenshot of AL's calligraphic handwriting blew me away. It was in reference to his lawsuit he filed in prison and won.

https://m.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest?v=timeline&filter=1
Edit: Scroll down in comments to the Russ guy who linked the Dropbox archive and download the first pdf.

Why does everyone assume NJ is a she? I'm not trying to be rude, and it has no bearing on NJ's friendship and loyalty to CL...but not everyone who posts here is a "she".

Haven't read past here. I get the vibe she's a woman. Always have. Like I've always had the vibe you're a man. :) am I wrong? Or psychic? Lol

Eta: I'm not a psychic. Lol
Intuitive? Maybe that's a better word.

Haven't read past here. I get the vibe she's a woman. Always have. Like I've always had the vibe you're a man. :) am I wrong? Or psychic? Lol

Eta: I'm not a psychic. Lol
Intuitive? Maybe that's a better word.
I've always thought that also. No offense, but every time I see that machiado nick I start hearing a song parodying of The Eagles song Desperado. [emoji11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810