GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay good job everyone! Lol

Now what about that theory of just going doing this for money and if he got caught then hey he would sue the prison Plan B.

You know, this makes more sense than any theory I've come up with! They were broke and he's been to prison so much he's not scared. I've been watching too much Orange is the new black maybe, but prison doesn't seem THAT bad compared to the lives of some people outside of it.

I think I could handle prison. Bwahahaha . Definitely need to recover and get back to work and off the OITNBlack. [emoji12][emoji23]
Savvy, Savvy, Savvy! Come back to us and reality from Orange Is The New Black hole series!!! Lol. J/k. I know how addicting that show is. I'm ready for season 3!

I had minor surgery and no cable ... I had to buy the season and watch it while I was recovering. I just finished season one. Shhh

This person has not been named a POI in any way, shape or form. Just because he's not one of BC's FB friends, and is a FB friend of the accused, does not mean he can be sleuthed.....not trying to be a goody goody since I'm not a moderator, but just sayin'.......
True! This is why I did not publicly post his full FB name. I think Maaachiiiaaaadoooo might've been correct in his theory on the David guy. This guy might just be an over zealous FB poster/sleuther on the BC case. However I'm still not ruling out a possible rival realtor having some kind of connection due to the referral of the listing.

One thing I can't wrap my head around (ok...one of MANY things...) is AL naming his friend as a "codefendant" (??) According to NJ this guy was possible AL's only friend. Why would he try and implicate his friend in this if, based on LE stating he was not involved, he had nothing to do with BC's kidnapping or killing? Usually we try and protector friends, not throw them under the bus for something they weren't involved in. Was he coming off of drugs and just delusional? Did he slip and admit to an accomplice yet didn't want to implicate his wife so he figured he would just blame his friend? Did he have a falling out with his friend and figure he could get him back by calling him out on national television? Did he think there was something going on with his friend and his wife? Or is he involved and LE either doesn't have enough to arrest him or are waiting....?

Anyone have any thoughts?

One thing I can't wrap my head around (ok...one of MANY things...) is AL naming his friend as a "codefendant" (??) According to NJ this guy was possible AL's only friend. Why would he try and implicate his friend in this if, based on LE stating he was not involved, he had nothing to do with BC's kidnapping or killing? Usually we try and protector friends, not throw them under the bus for something they weren't involved in. Was he coming off of drugs and just delusional? Did he slip and admit to an accomplice yet didn't want to implicate his wife so he figured he would just blame his friend? Did he have a falling out with his friend and figure he could get him back by calling him out on national television? Did he think there was something going on with his friend and his wife? Or is he involved and LE either doesn't have enough to arrest him or are waiting....?

I think it's possible AL and TM had a falling out prior to BC's murder/kidnapping. NJ stated that when AL was first kicked out by CL, he went to live with TM. At some point AL went back to living with CL and maybe that was because TM kicked him out too? Who knows.

Since TM lived on the Air Force base, I bet his alibi would be easier to prove or disprove than if he lived in the city. The Air Force base would obviously have a lot of security measures in place. I think because of this, LE was able to exclude him as a suspect.

I think it's possible AL and TM had a falling out prior to BC's murder/kidnapping. NJ stated that when AL was first kicked out by CL, he went to live with TM. At some point AL went back to living with CL and maybe that was because TM kicked him out too? Who knows.

Since TM lived on the Air Force base, I bet his alibi would be easier to prove or disprove than if he lived in the city. The Air Force base would obviously have a lot of security measures in place. I think because of this, LE was able to exclude him as a suspect.

Evidently, CL may have had an alibi as well, but she was not excluded. Having an alibi does not mean that you could not have taken part in planning and such.

So, putting a different spin on AL's co-defendant comment: I went back and listened to his perp walk interview. The statement he made was, "I have a co-defendant... I haven't seen her in two days." And after another question was asked, he came up with the TM name. Could it be that he initially slipped up after being interrogated for so many hours and the "I haven't seen her in two days" referred to CL as the co-defendant and not to BC as the victim? Just a thought.

He needs to be checked out inside out and backwards . Those are my thoughts. I would choose the last of your questions at this point for some reason.

I was looking at the male realtor's FB page discussed this afternoon and saw the screenshots of CL. I had major surgery on Thursday so missed out on scrolling through her page after she was arrested. Anyway, the stuff about the snake in the grass, well, I just wouldn't be on FB posting "sexy" pics of myself if my husband had been arrested for such a terrible thing. And the pics of her on Halloween. WTH? I know this is old discussion, but I just saw this today.

Can we open a thread for members only in the parking lot? I've been on youtube looking around. I think we should start back at the beginning.

AL's walk:
Arron, did you kill Beverly?
"No"
"I had a co-defendant. I haven't seen her for two days"
How do you explain what happened?
"I had a co-defendant, Trevor"
http://youtu.be/oOrMu7VHGZ8
Eta link

As a former realtor, if I got a call from a CASH buyer, I'd never refer them out. And there's very good reason for this: I wouldn't have to go through the process of the buyer qualifying & getting the approval---especially with the banks tightening up a lot in recent years! Nope, realtors keep those beautiful CASH buyers for themselves & you pray you find these buyers a house they fall in love with in that price range. Not having to bite your nails waiting for the bank to give a "clear to close" takes a lot of pressure off. No way a realtor is going to refer this buyer out to another agent UNLESS there was very good reason. Even then, this agent would've worked out a referral commission with BC.

So who was the agent referral?

Can someone PM me the name of this "DH" realtor so I can look too? I have not a clue how to figure it out otherwise. If this isn't allowed, please ignore me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl