GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some about that too. My mind just started trying to think like AL's might. He was obsessed and proud of his ability to get around security devices, to the point of making "how-to" videos. In order to learn this he had to practice on the actual devises to perfect his skills. If he acquired a lockbox he would have one to practice the skill of unlocking the device, perhaps with his magnet technique. He could easily enter homes for theft. Here is an article about that very thing happening in the Little Rock area.

http://firstarkansasnews.net/2011/08/lockbox-thief-caught/

Again, that is just a brainstorming idea when trying to think of a motive and recalling that the media said the door was left open and the lockbox was missing. It just doesn't seem like he would have bothered taking it while struggling to get his victim out of the house in a hurry.

I still lean toward a kidnapping/ransom gone wrong. I do not think a sexual assault would have been the main motive since he seemed to have no shortage of connections for hookups using his dating/meeting/trolling websites. Granted, that isn't all that is involved in a sex crime, but it just doesn't add up for me.

He seemed more motivated by acquiring goods. He needed money. Since he didn't take her purse, an intended ransom is still at the top my list, with her murder being an accident in the committing of that crime either because she could identify him or because in his effort to subdue her, he killed her .

I also wonder if BC's wedding rings or other jewelery could have been found at CL's house. It doesn't fit with his greed to leave those behind with her body. Those that knew her say she loved "bling" so I am guessing she had some valuable rings.

Her jewelry was not found at CL's house. I 100% agree with your theory of the crime being a money scam with no intent to kill. Not a well thought out plan that went south very quickly.

What is FTD?????

Before 1-800-FLOWERS, there was FTD - Floral Telegraph Delivery, later known as Floral TransWorld Delivery. I usually call my local florist so that he can get a commission from my orders but they have an order-processing center in the Little Rock area for whom I am told CL worked.

I have been unable to find CL's Arkansas insurance claims adjuster license but perhaps with the name of her employer and whichever legal name she was using at the time, you will have better luck. As it is public record and she has been arrested on suspicion of a capitol crime, posting a link or image would not be a violation of her privacy or of Websleuths' rules.

I do appreciate your input regarding CL. You are a much more trusting friend than I think I would be had one of my friends married AL.

I don't think so.

Perhaps her attorney can ask the nursing supervisor of her clinicals and the ex-boyfriend to agree to an interview with one of the newspapers or television stations to help her get bond or have the charges completely dropped? The sooner, the better, IMO. I can't imagine how miserable she must be, how distraught her loved ones are and how much damage is being done to all of them by the public's misperceptions of her involvement.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w
Here's a video I don't recall seeing before. I found it while searching for a news video that showed an older man in a pickup saying he saw a tall skinny white male pull up behind BC in a slate gray pickup...then got out. Sorry, gray pickup has me wondering that could've also been stolen from the concrete co. he worked for.

Anywhooo...CC says in this interview that her phone WAS synced with her ipad. He also says there was another listing on Kerr Road she was supposed to show too.

I recently found CL's resume posted on indeed.com (a job search site.) It was on a public site for anyone to view.

Attachments

• Crystal-Lowery.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 91
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w
Here's a video I don't recall seeing before. I found it while searching for a news video that showed an older man in a pickup saying he saw a tall skinny white male pull up behind BC in a slate gray pickup...then got out. Sorry, gray pickup has me wondering that could've also been stolen from the concrete co. he worked for.

Anywhooo...CC says in this interview that her phone WAS synced with her ipad. He also says there was another listing on Kerr Road she was supposed to show too.

I am really interested in exploring this slate gray pickup more as I know the original named co-defendant has a gray truck. Nobody at CL's house had a gray truck. Curious as to this truck.

I, too, think AL cooked up a money scam. I can't figure out how a murder became part of that, but he seems ignorant, arrogant, and sociopathic so anything's possible. My bet is that CL was also a 'co-defendant' of the scam, but that she didn't bargain for the murder to be in the equation. She may not have been apprised of the total scam plan either-- just believed what AL told her and "hoped" he was truthful. That seems to fit with her past actions concerning AL. I def think there is another player in the mix, and the gray truck a part of that. JMO

Perhaps some of our realtors here can provide some real estate scam scenarios that would "fit" with this particular case. The one posted above about renting is a good example.

I recently found CL's resume posted on indeed.com (a job search site.) It was on a public site for anyone to view.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that her last job was at the same place as CCjr? Did she know him?

I am really interested in exploring this slate gray pickup more as I know the original named co-defendant has a gray truck. Nobody at CL's house had a gray truck. Curious as to this truck.
Interesting!! Is it an older two door gray pickup? The man in the news video (which I can not find but still looking) said it was older and 2 door. At least I think he did. Will search for that video in my history.

Copied from CL's resume her most recent job included a position with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and this externship was included in the same timeframe:

Medical Assistant Student
St. Vincent Wildwood Medical Clinic
Sherwood, AR
(501) 552-7262
Externship site for graduation completion.
Site supervisor - Janelle Harding
Greeted and directed patients to exam rooms, performed vitals and history intake, updated medical files on
EMR, filing, pulled charts for appointments, faxed prescriptions to pharmacy, performed urinalysis, prepped
blood specimens for testing and pickup.

No toxicology reports have been released for Beverly as yet. Just a thought.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that her last job was at the same place as CCjr? Did she know him?

BCBS is a big employer here in Little Rock. He's in the learning and performance department and she was basically customer service, so it's possible, but probably unlikely that they knew each other. My opinion, of course.

He also confirms that her phone was how she unlocked the lock boxes and stored the information of who unlocked it. (I am sure a realtor can explain that better than what I just stated). Using that information they know this is the only house she showed that night. She never made it to the other house or the 3rd, if there was one. It still has me wondering if there is a tie-in to the motivation of AL and/or CL keeping her phone. In most of these cases, it seems the phone is ditched right away to keep from being tracked. We know he wasn't the smartest of criminals, despite the bravado, which is why I do not think there was an elaborate mastermind behind this. Unless he was not the mind behind it.

Just wanted to add my two cents about the lockbox.

It was mentioned here on this thread that the home BC went missing from had been on the market many days (over 200) and it's possible that it wasn't an electronic lockbox that would be opened through her app/phone.

They did say that it was missing but have never really said what kind of box or lock it was.

CCJ has worked there for many years. Considering his position and the size of the company, it's doubtful they knew each other. Blue Cross Blue Shield is an amazing company to work for. I have family that's been there over 20 years(and they don't see Carl bc of the difference of departments). Even if they never did see each each other(CC and CL) how troubling it must be to think someone who possibly walked the same halls, could be involved in the murder of your mother.

I hope wild theories don't start from this info. The Carter family has been through so much. They are a wonderful family who need our love and prayers right now.

I am still stuck on the missing lock box. Could a realtor or someone in the know explain what kind of information is stored in the iphone app that BC would use to unlock the lockbox? What advantage, if any, would the common thief have if the phone and key card were to come into their possession? Would they be able, for example, to unlock any MSL listing with a lockbox? Would the information connected with the keycard give them other information in regard to listings, owner info, etc?

Or could there have been information stored regarding who the home was shown to, or a picture of the client, or ID info that the criminals would have been motivated to take possession of the phone?

My first thought is there would be a way to deactivate it immediately if stolen, but I am still looking at this from the theft angle.

All this talk about CL not being at gym. My daughter said CL was not one that dropped off at gym.

Just wanted to add my two cents about the lockbox.

It was mentioned here on this thread that the home BC went missing from had been on the market many days (over 200) and it's possible that it wasn't an electronic lockbox that would be opened through her app/phone.

They did say that it was missing but have never really said what kind of box or lock it was.

In the interview with the husband posted upthread he stated that the lockbox he said "however they open the doors they do it with their phones" and that is how they knew it was the only house she showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl