GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the information you are giving (and I'm sleuthing, not doubting you), why, if all of her alibis covered the weekend, was she arrested and charged with the same charges as AL?
Hmmm. Not sure, but maybe the ex boyfriend was not a good alibi. Meaning LE might suspect him of lying to cover CL? Geez, IDK.

I think we are being talked about and made fun of.

http://woopig.net/board/index.php?topic=83997.250

Yes, they are directly referencing poster justanokigel's post as in directly screenshotted!

And now you know why it's important to not allow your posts to be automatically searched by the big Google machine. How do you do that?
Well, Honey says you use asterisks (****) whenever you can in the middle of names that Google will auto-search. Ex. Bev*rly Cart*r, iykwim?!

Just words to the wise.

I still find it very interesting that the kidnapping and capital murder charges were filed against Crystal as occurring 9/25 and against Arron 9/28 and 9/29. Any thoughts as to why?

9/25 was the day that the appointment was made?

The screenshot had to have been taken while they were viewing WS page, as a user or a guest.
And...they are correct in saying I'm not much of a sleuth. At least not one from AR who would know what the heck woopig.net was. I might be one heck on an OK sleuth though! lmbo

The screenshot had to have been taken while they were viewing WS page, as a user or a guest.

Right....& many of us have been in your shoes. If you Google a case, you will find many WS poster's quotes come up. That is the reason why I use asterisks & initials for my posts.

Experience is your friend. We've all been there. Big search engines do what they do so just learn to fake 'em out. No biggie.

Live & learn.

Right....& many of us have been in your shoes. If you Google a case, you will find many WS poster's quotes come up. That is the reason why I use asterisks & initials for my posts.

Experience is your friend. We've all been there. Big search engines do what they do so just learn to fake 'em out. No biggie.

Live & learn.

The fact that this discussion is titled Beverly Carter I'm sure will show up in google search no matter how the individual posters post her name. JMO

I'm not saying ALL of her alibis was covered or checked out for the entire weekend. I do know her Thur night checked out and that from sometime late Fri evening until Sun morning she was at the ex-boyfriend's house and that was verified. That still leaves Fri during day until that evening that I have only her word on her whereabouts. I have no reason to doubt her but no solid proof of this time frame. There is also Thur night after she arrived home until Fri morning that she says she was at her house. Again, no reason to doubt she was not there but no verified proof.

There is also the rumor I read here or on another site where someone claimed her phone was used to call and make the appointment. That would probably be enough to get her arrested.

She was at her ex boyfriend's house from Late Friday evening until Sunday morning without leaving once to go anywhere? If that is the case, even that sounds suspicious to me. Why would she remain there without leaving all day on Saturday? Was that normal behavior or was she hiding out or in need of an alibi? Was her daughter staying there with her, too?

I don't mean to be argumentative but the date BC went missing was 9/25 not 10/25

you are right. edited my post. thanks!

9/25 was the date that the appointment was made
9/25 is the date that is on CL's arrest warrant for her kidnapping charge

Coincidence? I guess we will wait and see.

She was at her ex boyfriend's house from Late Friday evening until Sunday morning without leaving once to go anywhere? If that is the case, even that sounds suspicious to me. Why would she remain there without leaving all day on Saturday? Was that normal behavior or was she hiding out or in need of an alibi? Was her daughter staying there with her, too?

Not saying her and the ex never left his house just that she was not at home with AL. Her daughter was with friends for weekend is my understanding.

you are right. edited my post. thanks!

9/25 was the date that the appointment was made
9/25 is the date that is on AL's arrest warrant for her kidnapping charge

Coincidence? I guess we will wait and see.

Again not trying to argue but I think you mean 9/25 is date on charges of kidnapping and murder for CL.

@SeeAlice
Respectfully she was at class until approx 10 p.m. on that Thur evening. This was verified by LE and they told her they verified it when they interviewed her the second time. Another friend has told me she knows 100% that CL was in class that Thur night.

However, I have to admit that I have no way to verify where she was at after that time for the rest of the weekend except her word and the fact that the ex-boyfriend she stayed with that weekend was furious that he was interviewed by LE.

I, as I'm sure many others here, appreciate you being here and appreciate your input and you're being so honest. But in all due respect, when LE releases a statement and/or it comes out at trial, that CL's whereabouts were accounted for and that LE verified she was at clinicals, then I will believe it. JMO. Is it common in that area to do clinicals in the evenings? In my area (in the Midwest) it is not common, that's why I ask.

I'm not saying ALL of her alibis was covered or checked out for the entire weekend. I do know her Thur night checked out and that from sometime late Fri evening until Sun morning she was at the ex-boyfriend's house and that was verified. That still leaves Fri during day until that evening that I have only her word on her whereabouts. I have no reason to doubt her but no solid proof of this time frame. There is also Thur night after she arrived home until Fri morning that she says she was at her house. Again, no reason to doubt she was not there but no verified proof.

There is also the rumor I read here or on another site where someone claimed her phone was used to call and make the appointment. That would probably be enough to get her arrested.

I don't know how to bold the sentence I wanted to point out...but the last one about if her phone was used to make the appointment would be enough to get her arrested....
Maybe for accessory or something.... But not Capital Murder and Kidnapping I would think.

I, as I'm sure many others here, appreciate you being here and appreciate your input and you're being so honest. But in all due respect, when LE releases a statement and/or it comes out at trial, that CL's whereabouts were accounted for and that LE verified she was at clinicals, then I will believe it. JMO. Is it common in that area to do clinicals in the evenings? In my area (in the Midwest) it is not common, that's why I ask.
Good question. Did just check her schools website and they do offer evening clinicals.

Bouncing off a few recent posts about what happened, why the lock box was gone, how BC was taken, the other car seen and the other person with a beard and also why nobody saw anything unusual happen that day.
AL stated in an interview that "it was just a meeting place" … throwing some truth on this statement im suggesting maybe she did meet them (?), opened the house and actually did a house tour. AL and CL (?) Made her feel very comfortable, used their charm and BC felt quite alright about it all.
Meanwhile.... Someone else (or possibly one of them) disabled her car battery so when it came time to leave her car wouldnt start.
Feeling comfortable with the clients, she accepts a lift and they all leave happily. Only after this point do things go pear shaped.
Perhaps the house was left likr it was as a complete setup to throw LE off the trail.
Im still thinking that the actual murder was an accident and not part of the plan.
It was said by nojustice that CL came home after class to find AL playing video games. This puts a hole in a credible alibi between class and going to the exes house.
So regarding the above;
1. Was BCs car able to be started when found?
2. What time frame was there between CL leaving class and arriving at the exes?

Feel free to poke holes in it where you can, its completely off track to my original thoughts on this.

ETA: poking holes myself....if she did leave willingly. Why leave her wallet? Was the car locked?

<snipped your quote for brevity>

I wouldn't think so if he didn't pull all the way up to the garage. We didn't have a concrete driveway to the street for a time and drove on the grass to get around each other at times. We purposely told visitors to leave room so they could pull around each other. I don't see that as a problem.

I do think, as you, AL had help. Whether it was CL and/or someone else, he must have. Beverly is a smart woman. I am sure she knew getting in their vehicle in this situation could/would have dire consequences. I believe AL was not alone and someone must have had a gun or a knife to her. Otherwise, why not run if you are able? Quite possibly, Beverly was not under her own power at that time to make any decision.

I don't remember hearing about Beverly's keys. Can anyone refresh my memory - if you know?

BBM

I found the following at the below link:

When Carl arrived at the home, he immediately knew something was wrong. His wife’s car was parked in the driveway, her purse sitting in the front seat, still containing her wallet and car keys, but her cell phone was missing. In addition, the house was unlocked and wide open.

http://www.guns.com/2014/10/04/abdu...ealtor-has-residents-rethinking-safety-video/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen