GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except CL could not have been there that night because she was at clinicals for UALR Nursing Program. That is 100% verified. She was at hospital in Little Rock at time of BC's abduction in Scott.

With all due respect, I don't think she would have been arrested had she indeed been at clinicals that evening. She had previously been interviewed by LE and would have been asked about her whereabouts that night through the date of his capture.

I personally feel pretty confidant that LE would have checked out her alibi(s) before they arrested her for a capital felony, especially given the length of time between her initial questioning and the arrest.

I admit I could be dead wrong about CL. However, I keep in mind that LE & the DA have more evidence than CL's word of honor on these matters.

Why else would they arrest her? There was no hue or cry by the public for another arrest that I'm aware of.

Maybe she was at clinicians, but came home to
Him and a kidnapping victim. If she went along with it, and there was DNA of CL on Beverly, then I would imagine that would be enough for the charges. This could have been sexually motivated for both of them. Remember, we don't know if AL is talking to investigators or not.,

And, if that is so, there may be three (or more - Dear God I hate typing that) individuals involved in Beverly's kidnapping/murder. LE may not be finished or ready with charges. MOO JMO

Still interested in your contributions here, nojusticenusa. Thanx!!

Doesn't kidnapping include holding someone against their will? So, even if he took her from the home to another place someone else could have met him at this other place and been included in kidnapping since it's not just the action of moving a person from point a to point b.

With all due respect, I don't think she would have been arrested had she indeed been at clinicals that evening. She had previously been interviewed by LE and would have been asked about her whereabouts that night through the date of his capture.

I personally feel pretty confidant that LE would have checked out her alibi(s) before they arrested her for a capital felony, especially given the length of time between her initial questioning and the arrest.

I admit I could be dead wrong about CL. However, I keep in mind that LE & the DA have more evidence than CL's word of honor on these matters.

Why else would they arrest her? There was no hue or cry by the public for another arrest that I'm aware of.

@SeeAlice
Respectfully she was at class until approx 10 p.m. on that Thur evening. This was verified by LE and they told her they verified it when they interviewed her the second time. Another friend has told me she knows 100% that CL was in class that Thur night.

However, I have to admit that I have no way to verify where she was at after that time for the rest of the weekend except her word and the fact that the ex-boyfriend she stayed with that weekend was furious that he was interviewed by LE.

But the door being open would IMO be the sign of ONE person abduction. Like another poster said "no hands to close the door".

Or someone remaining in the car to drive off quickly once she was placed inside the car? Remember, the listing was supposed to be shown to a couple.

Except CL could not have been there that night because she was at clinicals for UALR Nursing Program. That is 100% verified. She was at hospital in Little Rock at time of BC's abduction in Scott.

I respect your opinion and the information you have received from others however I am going off of LE statements, statements from the family, and things reported in MSM. I haven't seen anything from the above sources stating she was at clinicals over the time frame Beverly was kidnapped from the property. (Again, want to reiterate that I am not calling you a liar.) I still think it is a possibility that she was there when Beverly was kidnapped. Again, like I said, MOO.

@SeeAlice
Respectfully she was at class until approx 10 p.m. on that Thur evening. This was verified by LE and they told her they verified it when they interviewed her the second time. Another friend has told me she knows 100% that CL was in class that Thur night.

However, I have to admit that I have no way to verify where she was at after that time for the rest of the weekend except her word and the fact that the ex-boyfriend she stayed with that weekend was furious that he was interviewed by LE.

According to the information you are giving (and I'm sleuthing, not doubting you), why, if all of her alibis covered the weekend, was she arrested and charged with the same charges as AL?

IMO AL will implicate & throw CL under the bus. I hope she is aware of that! He's been down the road of plea bargainings & dealings with LE many times before---enough to know how it all works like a pro!

He will implicate & frame her in 100 different ways so that he doesn't have to take the fall on his own thereby giving himself a lighter sentence.

He knows the drill.

She better be aware of it.

All moo

Magnets? He does seem to be an afficionado of hacking security and anti-theft devices. I think you may be onto something here.

You might be right! http://www.sentrilock.com/wp-conten...rity-and-Reliability-by-Design-8-10-Final.pdf

From the above link (BBM):

With the discovery of rare earth magnets and the advent of the global Internet marketplace, careful attention must be paid to attacks utilizing high strength magnets. Specifically, readily available Neodymium Iron Boron magnets made today have static field strengths exceeding 1.4 Teslas. Such magnets can exert a pulling force of over 300 lbs. yet are small enough to fit in an individual’s pocket. The Tesla Unit measures the concentration of a magnetic field, essentially measuring a magnet’s strength.

Many lockbox‐latching systems can be defeated with such magnets. The attack leaves no evidence of intrusion so it may be some time before discovery of the situation occurs. The field strength of these magnets is so strong that it can penetrate steel enclosures and essentially magnetize every component in the lockbox. If the lockbox relies upon latches that move or are retained by a magnetic field during operation, such as those utilizing solenoid actuators, the lockbox can be opened when the magnet is attached to the outside case, leaving no evidence of intrusion.

I imagine this is what he did and was his motive. He probably needed a realtor to give him their code and/or phone and she resisted and things escalated to a point of her death? Thoughts?

I still find it very interesting that the kidnapping and capital murder charges were filed against Crystal as occurring 9/25 and against Arron 9/28 and 9/29. Any thoughts as to why?

Doesn't kidnapping include holding someone against their will? So, even if he took her from the home to another place someone else could have met him at this other place and been included in kidnapping since it's not just the action of moving a person from point a to point b.

Yes, she didn't have to be there physically taking her from one location to the other in order for her to be charged with kidnapping, from my understanding. If she was involved in getting Beverly to the kidnapping location or in any part of the crime before or after she would be eligible for kidnapping charges, too. MOO.

According to the information you are giving (and I'm sleuthing, not doubting you), why, if all of her alibis covered the weekend, was she arrested and charged with the same charges as AL?

I'm not saying ALL of her alibis was covered or checked out for the entire weekend. I do know her Thur night checked out and that from sometime late Fri evening until Sun morning she was at the ex-boyfriend's house and that was verified. That still leaves Fri during day until that evening that I have only her word on her whereabouts. I have no reason to doubt her but no solid proof of this time frame. There is also Thur night after she arrived home until Fri morning that she says she was at her house. Again, no reason to doubt she was not there but no verified proof.

There is also the rumor I read here or on another site where someone claimed her phone was used to call and make the appointment. That would probably be enough to get her arrested.

I still find it very interesting that the kidnapping and capital murder charges were filed against Crystal as occurring 10/25 and against Arron 10/28 and 10/29. Any thoughts as to why?

do you mean 9/25 and 9/28 and 9/29? I have no clue? My guess would be that 9/25 was date of disappearance of BC. 9/28 was date they named AL as suspect and 9/29 was date he was arrested. I'm guessing oversight by LE on dates? Seems like all dates would be 9/25 since that is the date BC was abducted.

Do we know where CL was BEFORE the time of the meeting with BC? We know that at some point AL shaved his head. He got stuck in the mud and was seen by a neighbor washing his car. Sadly we don't have a time for any of those things.

Also, the neighbors that reported seeing two cars at the vacant home, did any of them mention seeing another woman there? I can't remember.

If her phone was used to make the appointment then it seems to me it would not have taken them a month to charge her and if she weren't involved that they could have figured that out and let her go by now.

If her phone was used to make the appointment then it seems to me it would not have taken them a month to charge her and if she weren't involved that they could have figured that out and let her go by now.

Hard to say what really happened since nothing is being released by LE. It could be as simple as they are trying to get her to tell what she knows on AL if they think she knows something. I have not talked to her since the day before she went to jail so I have no new information from her. One of my other friends has talked to her but none of us have seen her yet. We were told by a friend who has communicated with the family not to make an appointment this weekend (date she was first allowed visits) because the ex was bringing her children to see her. Hopefully a friend will go see her this week and get more information. We just keep holding on to the hope that what she told us before she was arrested pans out. That is all we can do.

I still find it very interesting that the kidnapping and capital murder charges were filed against Crystal as occurring 9/25 and against Arron 9/28 and 9/29. Any thoughts as to why?
Not a clue unless when she was charged they now have autopsy and time of death?

AL date of violation for kidnapping is 9-29
Murder and all other felonies date of violations are 9-30
CL kidnapping and murder violation date is 9-25 (date BC went missing)
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=

Not a clue unless when she was charged they now have autopsy and time of death?

AL date of violation for kidnapping is 9-29
Murder and all other felonies date of violations are 9-30
CL kidnapping and murder violation date is 9-25 (date BC went missing)
https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6963&begin_date=&end_date=

I believe in the case of murdered Caylee Anthony they had to use a date "about" such and such time. I think the charged dates for both defendants in the BC case are probably as you state or maybe the date of offense if not known is okay to be a day or 4 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop