GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to respectfully disagree. You cannot necessarily tell by a persons home how 'well off' they are. I lived in a shed with my hubby for an entire year and drove a rust bucket and made very good money. Looking from the outside you wouldnt have known my bank was significantly full. We then went on to buy an old house when we could afford a brand spanking new one.
It was said earlier that before AL convinced CL to stop work and begin studying she held down a very good fully time job. Can someone tell me what she worked as.

She worked at a very well known Arkansas company as an insurance claims auditor/adjuster, not sure of exact title.

I keep coming back to the alleged observation of two cars, besides BC's car, at the scene of the kidnapping. And I believe no justice said earlier that AL did not own any silver colored cars at that time. Did he borrow a silver extended cap pick-up or silver sedan from someone? If so, who? Who drove the second of the two cars?
But, if there was another person involved (besides CL), you'd think he would have named that person by now, no?? I mean, he did say a name, but I wonder if he's said that name again, and if not that person, I would imagine he'd name someone else as to not take the fall completely for this. He already admitted to being involved; I can't see this man taking the fall completely if someone else was involved.

"Sorry phone been dead" is a strange, grammatically incorrect way to say the battery was dead - no wonder the family did not think this came from BC.
[quote name="SavvyRose" post=11164874]Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw "sorry, my battery died" ??
<br />
Captures of parts of the news videos of CC interview.<br />
eafccb7421affec56384d1c79ef6e172.jpg
<br />
<br />
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/e64b638293df70c1c61f66ecc630f1ee.jpg[/IMG<br />
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/54e28c41ef2ee693702fbabdc1e1823f.jpg<br />
4cafe78e30fc1a9e84a04a3c78616174.jpg
dd5296a13c2c17e79446d5ded1d89be1.jpg
<br/>[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...the-beverly-carter-case-a-personal-connection

"phone been dead" is not grammar that I believe CL would use. I only point this out since some have theorized that she may have been one sending the texts. IN fact I have text from her where our conversation got interrupted and she has always used other words to described why we were cut off once her battery went dead.

I will admit that I can't remember if she told me she went to class on Friday or not. I do know from another friend who she car pooled with that she took the kids to school and picked them up. I know she normally had class on friday. I may have assumed she went.

What I did discuss with her was Thur and Thur evening and that she left on Fri evening after the TP event and fight and did not return until Sun afternoon in time for LE to deny her access to her house. Those I am sure of. Friday during the day I can't recall 100% what she told me. She may have been home all day. The friend who went with her to drop her nursing classes told me that she heard the instructor going over with CL the classes she had missed. That friend verified that CL was in clinical on Thur when BC was taken and that the only classes CL had missed was the entire week following the man hunt and arrest of AL (which would be the week after all of this happened and I believe was the 1st week of October). That is all I have to go by. I have no reason to doubt the other friend would lie. They were trying to get to the truth as well.

Like you said earlier, people don't remember details of every day especially if they don't know anything unusual is going on. This girl told me she wasn't there on Friday, but this is before anyone knew anything about BC being kidnapped or that it had anything to do with CL. So, it is possible, she's wrong too.
I'll ask her if she can verify through an instructor. People like to talk.

Sort of off current topic, but tjis has been bugging me, so I'll go ahead and post. ;)

For those that keep wondering how CL did not notice a strange phone sitting on her underwear on the dresser, I want to point out that the phone was found Sunday afternoon and CL had not been in the house since Friday night. That phone could have been any number of places before it found itself placed on her dresser.

I do find it strange that AL would just so casually lay it down and leave the house without making super sure it was hidden. Of course, knowing what we know about AL it may have been perfectly "normal" in his world to have random cell phones in his possession. For those that say her phone would have been blingy......the cases can be removed in about ten seconds and tossed in the trash. Just because it was blingy with her, does not mean it was still blingy by that Sunday.

Do we even know if AL had a cell phone during the time Beverly was murdered? He didn't have a job and CL was the one paying the bills, I wonder if he had his own phone.

Sort of off current topic, but tjis has been bugging me, so I'll go ahead and post. ;)

For those that keep wondering how CL did not notice a strange phone sitting on her underwear on the dresser, I want to point out that the phone was found Sunday afternoon and CL had not been in the house since Friday night. That phone could have been any number of places before it found itself placed on her dresser.

I do find it strange that AL would just so casually lay it down and leave the house without making super sure it was hidden. Of course, knowing what we know about AL it may have been perfectly "normal" in his world to have random cell phones in his possession. For those that say her phone would have been blingy......the cases can be removed in about ten seconds and tossed in the trash. Just because it was blingy with her, does not mean it was still blingy by that Sunday.

You may have this exactly right about the cover being removed. I am sure the police knew what Beverly's phone case looked like when they were searching CL's home. If it appeared as a random phone (without an identifiable cover), they may not have known immediately the "treasure" they had discovered. Good point!

Do we even know if AL had a cell phone during the time Beverly was murdered? He didn't have a job and CL was the one paying the bills, I wonder if he had his own phone.

As far as I know he had his own cell phone. I have no idea how he paid the bill? CL paid for her and her daughter's cell bill.

Yes those text would be after CL came home if I remember reading that they came in to CC's phone at 1 a.m. Let me direct your attention to these texts. Nowhere do I see the reported "I'm out with girlfriends having drinks" which is what everyone has posted sounded like a woman wrote due to the "girlfriends" part. See how things can get stretched in the direction people start going?

It could be that someone tried to text them earlier (and phone was in a dead spot such as the concrete plant in Cabot, I believe @savvyrose said she lives near there and that there is bad service). Maybe the phone would not send the text and that the person either turned it off or the phone died (hence the phone died text could have some truth to it). Maybe when they charged the phone or turned it back on the texts reached a tower and they all sent at once??? This does not really seem plausible to me since I own an iPhone and I know when text don't send a read explanation point comes up and I have to resend them but not saying it's not possible. LE should know what tower those text pinged from.

As to CL not filing for divorce until after he was arrested it was simply a matter of no attorney prior to that and no money for filing fees. That was the reason she kept putting it off. The attorney that came into play after this all started (meaning the theft by receiving charges) is a criminal attorney not a divorce attorney and someone another friend was able to get to take the case because that person knew him. There was nothing else that prevented her filing for divorce. She was trying to get away from him long before the BC case ever started. I do know this for 100% fact. We had many discussions about it.

As for the two cases being tried together I doubt it but interesting point.
I know where I am from, if the person you are divorcing is incarcerated that you can get divorced dirt cheap.

All of her info is not just from CL. She specifically stated she had ask several people that would know. I am curious why are you just now commenting on this topic of the gym since no justice came here. We have been discussing the gym from day one almost. You just come across as knowing everything for fact. None of us do and at least no justice admits that. It seems to me you are being rude to her and basically calling her a liar.

Not being rude or calling her a liar, I'm involved at the gym. Also, I have posted pretty much since day one about the connection with BC and AL and the gym...go back and look at past post. At the time didn't feel the need to expand on the subject until LE and press brought it to the forefront.

Instagram convo between CL and girl AL was texting. CL states in this convo she has turned AL's data off and then on. I read in to this that she was paying for his cell service at one point.

http://imgur.com/a/C0Nj7

Instagram convo between CL and girl AL was texting. CL states in this convo she has turned AL's data off and then on. I read in to this that she was paying for his cell service at one point.

It seems to me that those comments could help in CLs defense. Of course, she is also basically saying at the beginning to leave her husband alone.

As far as I know he had his own cell phone. I have no idea how he paid the bill? CL paid for her and her daughter's cell bill.
http://m.imgur.com/a/C0Nj7

Looks like she took care of his bill too according to her comments here?

Sorry. I didn't see Grace4me ' s post. Raining here in Okie land and it's messing with my Internet connection.

Deleted. Asked and answered. I'll try to read all posts before posting next time. [emoji4]

Maybe she was paying his bill? If so I never had that knowledge. Not doubting it is true though. Of course she could have just known his log in to his phone and turned it off???? Don't know never discussed it with her.

Maybe she was paying his bill? If so I never had that knowledge. Not doubting it is true though. Of course she could have just known his log in to his phone and turned it off???? Don't know never discussed it with her.

Yea, who knows? It really doesn't matter at this point if she paid his bill or not. I just had remembered this conversation and wanted to post for anyone that may be interested. I know to a small degree that feeling of your man out sneaking and creeping. It's not a good feeling. Thankfully that was 11+ years ago for me and I never married the guy.

Yea, who knows? It really doesn't matter at this point if she paid his bill or not. I just had remembered this conversation and wanted to post for anyone that may be interested. I know to a small degree that feeling of your man out sneaking and creeping. It's not a good feeling. Thankfully that was 11+ years ago for me and I never married the guy.
Agreed! I don't know too many of us women who haven't been involved in these type of relationships at some point--high school or post divorce. I truly understand how CL was suckered into his depravity. I know too many women in their 40's who seem to get caught up with the bad boys. What is up with that??? Hormonal idioticness?

For those who are new - :welcome:

Please remember to use a link to your images for copyright purposes. :blowkiss:

Agreed! I don't know too many of us women who haven't been involved in these type of relationships at some point--high school or post divorce. I truly understand how CL was suckered into his depravity. I know too many women in their 40's who seem to get caught up with the bad boys. What is up with that??? Hormonal idioticness?

Seriously, just something about a bad guy that needs to be fixed. A good ole fixer upper....

Seriously, just something about a bad guy that needs to be fixed. A good ole fixer upper....
In that case, I would say AL would top the charts as king of the fixer uppers! Whew, he could baffle a good team of psychiatrists! [emoji33]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)