GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the ex husband's job because he made it his job by volunteering? At least that is the information I got. Then he was a no show and most things had to be disposed of when he was a no show. That's what I was told by a friend who knows the person that has control of CL estate while she is jailed.

I'm glad to see that you don't believe she is capable of kidnapping and murder. I don't believe it myself. It's obvious you are not a fan.

When I moved in with my fiancé, he was going to pack up & move everything for me while I was at work. Sounded like a good idea until my boss said, "Are you sure you want to let him go through EVERYTHING?" No evidence of anything criminal or of cheating on him, but there were some things that I'd rather he not see.

No way in hell I would let my ex-husband who was fighting me for custody of my child have the opportunity to gather incriminating evidence about any of my husband's & my lifestyle and possible crimes. He has no obligation to take his adolescent daughter to jail to see her mother shackled and charged with heinous crimes anyway.

Crystal proves over and over again how poor her judgment is, IMO.

It was the ex husband's job because he made it his job by volunteering? At least that is the information I got. Then he was a no show and most things had to be disposed of when he was a no show. That's what I was told by a friend who knows the person that has control of CL estate while she is jailed.

I'm glad to see that you don't believe she is capable of kidnapping and murder. I don't believe it myself. It's obvious you are not a fan.
Why would most things have to be disposed of? What wasn't/what was kept? I could understand why an ex-husband WOULDN'T want to help or have anything to do with cleaning out her home. JMHO that would be conflict waiting to happen.. he did this, took that so forth. And as a friend, especially someone who has control of her estate, dang sure wouldn't throw ANYTHING OUT, and would video tape the whole thing. Especially at this juncture of whats going on. again JMHO

The first time anyone from this side of the family heard about any of this was Sunday night. Crystal and her ex spoke on the phone and she told him "she didn't know anything about what was going on"

Earlier this week when speaking to her ex he flat out asked her "what evidence they have against her" and she replied that "she didn't know anything about it until it was over" implying that she wasn't directly involved. Then he asked her "so when we spoke that Sunday night and you said you didn't know anything you were lying?" and she replied "yes"

Sorry but I had to laugh at your comment. NOT you, just the thought of CL saying this ON A PHONE, FROM JAIL, TO HER EX... All phone calls are recorded and they can use that against her. Not smart. Just my honest opinion.

Just curious as if to this person who allegedly helped clean out her house is the ex-boyfriend of where she was staying the weekend?

I don't know of any help from an ex boyfriend to clean out her house. It was a friend of CL and her family that did it because my understanding was the ex husband volunteered and then was a no show.

Sorry but I had to laugh at your comment. NOT you, just the thought of CL saying this ON A PHONE, FROM JAIL, TO HER EX... All phone calls are recorded and they can use that against her. Not smart. Just my honest opinion.

I don't believe this for a minute. Did you see her perp walk? In no way would she be dumb enough to say something like that from a jailhouse phone.

No offense Butler321 but most things I see you posting are not what I'm hearing from multiple friends who have been involved in the clean up of her house, turning in her car (that the ex husband was supposed to pick up for the son but was a no show), and taking on all of CL estate. Could it be that the ex husband is not being honest with you so he looks good? The story I got was that he kept telling the person who was handling CL's estate that he was coming to get the stuff. That person had coordinated this all through CL attorney, the ex husband and CL. His story kept changing about the day that he was going to show up with the trailer to get all the stuff out of the house. On the day that was agreed upon for him to arrive the person kept waiting on him but he didn't show. CL attorney called the ex husband to see where he was at and the ex told the attorney that he didn't want anything in the house and was not coming to get it. The attorney had to rent a UHaul truck and help the other person clean out the house. Then over a week later he had family members calling the attorney wanting the stuff but it had already been disposed of. Another friend who helped clean out the house was a witness to all of this as it went on. So I have that information from two reliable sources. I don't think the ex husband is telling you everything?

He was behind on child support. CL told me it was 2 years. I don't know how much behind he was but he did have a back child support payment added in the court records so that proves he was at least behind paying her but can't say it was 2 years or 10 days. I do know an extra $100 a month was added to his child support for back support. I know the daughter's cheer was not paid and the ex husband was responsible for paying it. It was way behind and she was about to be kicked out of the gym for non payment.

When I moved in with my fiancé, he was going to pack up & move everything for me while I was at work. Sounded like a good idea until my boss said, "Are you sure you want to let him go through EVERYTHING?" No evidence of anything criminal or of cheating on him, but there were some things that I'd rather he not see.

No way in hell I would let my ex-husband who was fighting me for custody of my child have the opportunity to gather incriminating evidence about any of my husband's & my lifestyle and possible crimes. He has no obligation to take his adolescent daughter to jail to see her mother shackled and charged with heinous crimes anyway.

Crystal proves over and over again how poor her judgment is, IMO.

I'm pretty sure her privacy is the least of her concern right now. The stuff had to be moved out of the house. While I understand the ex has no obligation to take the daughter to see CL, he did in fact take her to the jail last weekend. From what I had been told by CL, they still had a good relationship and the ex was always hopeful that she would get back with him. She said he was still in love with her and repeatedly told her this even though he has a wife. She never spoke ill of him except that he was behind on child support.

Why would most things have to be disposed of? What wasn't/what was kept? I could understand why an ex-husband WOULDN'T want to help or have anything to do with cleaning out her home. JMHO that would be conflict waiting to happen.. he did this, took that so forth. And as a friend, especially someone who has control of her estate, dang sure wouldn't throw ANYTHING OUT, and would video tape the whole thing. Especially at this juncture of whats going on. again JMHO

It was my understanding that LE left the house in a complete mess. Things had to be disposed of because there was no money to rent a storage facility to store them and her friends took what they had room to store. The stuff had to get out of the house by a certain date per the owner of the house. What could not be stored was given away and set at the curb. I drove by there and saw the boxes at the curb after I knew the house had been cleaned out.

Apparently her attorney rented a UHaul and was keeping those furniture items for her at his house? That was what I was told.

The friend who has her estate did what CL told her to do. LE was done with the house when the friend got the key so anything thrown away would not be evidence.

It was my understanding that LE left the house in a complete mess. Things had to be disposed of because there was no money to rent a storage facility to store them and her friends took what they had room to store. The stuff had to get out of the house by a certain date per the owner of the house. What could not be stored was given away and set at the curb. I drove by there and saw the boxes at the curb after I knew the house had been cleaned out.

Apparently her attorney rented a UHaul and was keeping those furniture items for her at his house? That was what I was told.

The friend who has her estate did what CL told her to do. LE was done with the house when the friend got the key so anything thrown away would not be evidence.

I find that very odd to think that her attorney would be keeping a client's stuff at his house and that an attorney would rent a u-haul. A criminal attorney? I mean, you say you were told that, but I just find that to be unlikely. If the attorney did that for half of his clients he would need to own a whole bunch of storage units. Crazier things have happened. Supposedly Casey Anthony is living with her attorney. Not sure I buy that one either.

I find that very odd to think that her attorney would be keeping a client's stuff at his house and that an attorney would rent a u-haul. A criminal attorney? I mean, you say you were told that, but I just find that to be unlikely. If the attorney did that for half of his clients he would need to own a whole bunch of storage units. Crazier things have happened. Supposedly Casey Anthony is living with her attorney. Not sure I buy that one either.

It was verified that the attorney rented a UHaul when the ex did not show up. I verified it from someone that was at the house and helped with the clean up. They met the attorney when he brought the truck to get the furniture. May be odd but it happened.

On Mon, Oct 20th- KL posted this to his fb pg (If this is not acceptable, mods, feel free to delete!). Was this when he was coming to get HL?

That was before one of the two custody hearings...can't remember which one.

I'm pretty sure her privacy is the least of her concern right now. The stuff had to be moved out of the house. While I understand the ex has no obligation to take the daughter to see CL, he did in fact take her to the jail last weekend. From what I had been told by CL, they still had a good relationship and the ex was always hopeful that she would get back with him. She said he was still in love with her and repeatedly told her this even though he has a wife. She never spoke ill of him except that he was behind on child support.

The children have NOT been to see their mother....that is incorrect information.

There seem to be a lot of stories and bits of information getting distorted with this whisper-down-the-lane mode of communication going on. Unless one of you has heard information directly from CL's mouth to your ears, I'd take what you have heard with a grain of salt since a lot of it is not matching. I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, just pointing out that information seems to be getting lost in translation, so to speak. Don't stop posting, though! :)

I can just speak for myself, but if I was in the pokey I dont think I would want my kids coming to a place like that.

I can just speak for myself, but if I was in the pokey I dont think I would want my kids coming to a place like that.

Me too, but she certainly wouldn't be the first in our recent memory. The Moorer children were at the hearings!

The first time anyone from this side of the family heard about any of this was Sunday night. Crystal and her ex spoke on the phone and she told him "she didn't know anything about what was going on"

Earlier this week when speaking to her ex he flat out asked her "what evidence they have against her" and she replied that "she didn't know anything about it until it was over" implying that she wasn't directly involved. Then he asked her "so when we spoke that Sunday night and you said you didn't know anything you were lying?" and she replied "yes"

I believe Beverly was taken to their house and kept alive at least a day or two until AL figured out what to do with her. If she participated in holding Beverly against her will that would explain the charges against her.

Not to mention the lost billable hours!

I have a WONDERFUL attorney who has virtually held my hand (via texts, phone calls) through some trying times but no way would she or I consider her missing office hours and court and time with her family for something like that. Crystal has family if i'm not mistaken. Why didn't her parents, siblings, etc. do that for her?

I thought it would be embarrassing to give my lawyer my passwords but that doesn't hold a candle to letting him clean out my house. (Guessing she didn't have dirty underwear around this time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay