GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoJustice, when I mentioned my neighbor who is out on bond for having a gun at school, you replied with the name of his attorney and his girlfriend's name and mentioned their "boys." Someone would really have to spend some time digging to come up with all of that info at one time. You also said this high profile attorney had stepped back and was only "helping" now because of non-payment by CL. I believed at that moment that you were associated in some way with RH the attorney. Either employed by, friends with, friends of someone who works there, something. That's not to say that your daughter isn't friends with CLs daughter, but the amount of information you popped back at me about my neighbor, while it could be found from some Google research and court documents, still would take some time. I don't doubt that attorneys place people online to try to sway public opinion and maybe that's what is happening here, but I would think you'd need to be more careful.

If I worked in the legal friend or had a dog in the fight I would not be posting here. Just here for the truth like everyone else. I want to know that my faith in my friend is true. I don't want to end up stupid.

NJ- like I said in my first post. IDK if she did or did not participate in killing BC. I hope for the sake of the children she didn't. But let's be clear: AL called crystal's ex and tried to extort money from him in such a way that he was trying to actively cause Crystal to loose custody of her daughter....and she stayed with him. He cheated numerous times on her...and she stayed with him. He was openly rude and condicending to her daugher...and she stayed with him. She knew he was a felon (maybe she didn't know all his criminal history) but she knew he served time in jail...and dhe stayed with him. He was unemployed and had no sourse of income other than illegal activities...and she stayed with.

None of this makes her a killer.....but do u think she was "in love" with him enough to help him cover a crime after the fact??

NJ said that Crystal has reported that they got in a big fight on Friday night then she went to stay with an ex bf.....I'm thinking "Honey I just killed someone could cause a big fight."

I follow a lot of cases. I am in no way in the legal field or associated with anyone who is in that field. I really am just a friend to CL. Most of my information was from her or other friends of CL. I am not concerned what anyone here thinks. Nobody will get in trouble over anything I've posted. I do not personally know anyone representing her or that works for that office. I do have friends in LE but none of them know anything about this case because it's under seal.

You followed the case of a man found to have a gun on a school campus that had no intent to use it? As you said, he took it there by mistake, forgot he had it, or something like that. How would you have that information. How would you know about his children and his gfs name? I could see following that case for a day or so when it first came out it was scary that someone had a gun at school, but after that there isn't much to follow. The only connection to this case is that he and CL have the same attorney.

NJ- like I said in my first post. IDK if she did or did not participate in killing BC. I hope for the sake of the children she didn't. But let's be clear: AL called crystal's ex and tried to extort money from him in such a way that he was trying to actively cause Crystal to loose custody of her daughter....and she stayed with him. He cheated numerous times on her...and she stayed with him. He was openly rude and condicending to her daugher...and she stayed with him. She knew he was a felon (maybe she didn't know all his criminal history) but she knew he served time in jail...and dhe stayed with him. He was unemployed and had no sourse of income other than illegal activities...and she stayed with.

None of this makes her a killer.....but do u think she was "in love" with him enough to help him cover a crime after the fact??

NJ said that Crystal has reported that they got in a big fight on Friday night then she went to stay with an ex bf.....I'm thinking "Honey I just killed someone could cause a big fight."

"Honey I killed someone." She runs to ex boyfriend and doesn't call police? Seriously. And who found the phone on her dirty underwear?

You followed the case of a man found to have a gun on a school campus that had no intent to use it? As you said, he took it there by mistake, forgot he had it, or something like that. How would you have that information. How would you know about his children and his gfs name? I could see following that case for a day or so when it first came out it was scary that someone had a gun at school, but after that there isn't much to follow. The only connection to this case is that he and CL have the same attorney.

I don't see where she responded to that... Was it private?

"Honey I killed someone." She runs to ex boyfriend and doesn't call police? Seriously. And who found the phone on her dirty underwear?

Sounds like someone who was complicit with Thursday's/Friday's events was getting out of Dodge before the isht hit the fan. She surely wasn't going to tell anyone what her role in a kidnapping and murder might have been. Who would help her wait out the LE investigation? Remember AL's perp walk comment, something like, 'I haven't seen her in two days'? Could refer to CL and/or Beverly.

And as far as CL only possessing knowledge of Beverly's kidnapping and murder, it sure does not fit the Arkansas Annotated Code for circumstances justifying the charges of Capital Murder and Kidnapping. See link below.

http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=1364

I have not been able to talk to CL while she is in jail so I have relied on word from friends who are in the know. It was my understanding that CL told a friend that she has a public defender because she had no money to pay the other attorney. I could be wrong but that is what I've been told.

Why haven't you been able to talk to her? Have you tried to visit? I guess she has to call you for there to be a phone call?

I think I just answered one of my questions. The PB account is private so only the owner can share a link.

I have a friend who told me about the case because she knows someone connected to the wife's family. She is not in any law capacity but had knowledge about the gun on school campus and the ins and outs of the wife and children. I had no idea that was the same attorney until I saw you posting it here. I only recognized the case because of the specific facts of the case that you reported on this site. I went back and looked and sure enough it fit. I had no idea that person also had federal charges but you posted that here. I can't find that information out there anywhere that he has federal charges? How did you see that information, just curious because I would like to look at it?

Kinda OT, but CL calling her kids 3-5x a week is very expensive. I kept a child whose mother went to jail for 7 weeks about 15 years ago. It resulted in 800 dollars worth of phone bill. I think CL should have given the child support to the ex to cover that!

Edited: kudos to the kids dad. He seems to have only their best interest at heart no matter the cost to him.

Is this your pb account? Forensic psychology? I'm real confused as to why someone who studies that would be so adamant that CL is absolutely innocent given all the evidence of her very poor judgement.
Serious question. It's been bothering me since I followed your link.
Read the link, it clearly states who the user is and they are not nj. It is the exact username of another poster here. Step your sleuth game up [emoji6]

I have a friend who told me about the case because she knows someone connected to the wife's family. She is not in any law capacity but had knowledge about the gun on school campus and the ins and outs of the wife and children. I had no idea that was the same attorney until I saw you posting it here. I only recognized the case because of the specific facts of the case that you reported on this site. I went back and looked and sure enough it fit. I had no idea that person also had federal charges but you posted that here. I can't find that information out there anywhere that he has federal charges? How did you see that information, just curious because I would like to look at it?

Pacer.com which you have to register for and pay per page.

Pacer.com which you have to register for and pay per page.

Do you know why gf was arrested in Saline Co. recently? Mug shot says Failure to Appear, but can't find anything on original charges. She was home the morning and night of her booking. Little Rock police were talking to her that morning and then next day I saw her mug shot on Arkansasonline.com "right to know."

Read the link, it clearly states who the user is and they are not nj. It is the exact username of another poster here. Step your sleuth game up [emoji6]

It was just a question, I'm not sleuthing NJ. No need for snarky comments.
I don't know NJs real name. Do you?

Just saying...someone could be signed up on Websleuths with more than one screen name. Not saying that NJ did that, but it's possible.

That's what has bothered me the most. CL ex-husband had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. He has done NOTHING but step up and take care of his kids. Their oldest son went to live with dad 4-5 years ago. He wasn't doing so well academically....his father got him private tutoring and found an alternative school program for him and now he's on target to graduate EARLY!! When AL called him and tried to extort money from him he told Arron to F off and immediently notified Crystal what kind of man she was with. He has not bad mouthed CL in any way to the children or in public. When he found out about AL involvement with this crime he immediently stepped up to protect his children. He has always paid his child support AND paid for his daughter's cheer expenses (maybe he was a little behind at the gym, but he's paying this ON TOP of his child support with a military salary) He's had attorney's fees related to getting his daughter out of an unsafe situaition. He continues to pay for collect calls so that the kids can speak to their mom, he's paying for private counsiling for his kids to deal with this life event for them, AND he drove the kids 14 hours round trip with all the expenses related to that and people wanna ***** that he's an ******* for not cleaning out his ex's house after she was arrested and charged with CAPITAL MURDER.

He doesn't owe her anything...yet still does whatever he can for her, because she's the mother of his children. But apparently that's not good enough for Crystal's friends.

I would not want anything to do with my exes possessions after a situation like this and I'm sure he already had to buy the girl new clothes. No one but one person was slamming him. Don't get mad. Just keep telling the truth which will prevail in the end.

I would not want anything to do with my exes possessions after a situation like this and I'm sure he already had to buy the girl new clothes. No one but one person was slamming him. Don't get mad. Just keep telling the truth which will prevail in the end.

It would creep me out to go into a house where the accused lived. I found out someone I know killed her roommate in her home and after that I didn't want to be there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay