GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it was an interesting catch on your part. I knew the name looked familiar but didn't realize that name is also a member here.. But she is. So what's the connection? I'm not sleuthing it!! lol. Just very curious. I don't have enough data left to go digging around.

I noticed it when it was first posted...thought it was odd.

Do you know why gf was arrested in Saline Co. recently? Mug shot says Failure to Appear, but can't find anything on original charges. She was home the morning and night of her booking. Little Rock police were talking to her that morning and then next day I saw her mug shot on Arkansasonline.com "right to know."

I heard hot checks.

That's what has bothered me the most. CL ex-husband had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. He has done NOTHING but step up and take care of his kids. Their oldest son went to live with dad 4-5 years ago. He wasn't doing so well academically....his father got him private tutoring and found an alternative school program for him and now he's on target to graduate EARLY!! When AL called him and tried to extort money from him he told Arron to F off and immediently notified Crystal what kind of man she was with. He has not bad mouthed CL in any way to the children or in public. When he found out about AL involvement with this crime he immediently stepped up to protect his children. He has always paid his child support AND paid for his daughter's cheer expenses (maybe he was a little behind at the gym, but he's paying this ON TOP of his child support with a military salary) He's had attorney's fees related to getting his daughter out of an unsafe situaition. He continues to pay for collect calls so that the kids can speak to their mom, he's paying for private counsiling for his kids to deal with this life event for them, AND he drove the kids 14 hours round trip with all the expenses related to that and people wanna ***** that he's an ******* for not cleaning out his ex's house after she was arrested and charged with CAPITAL MURDER.

He doesn't owe her anything...yet still does whatever he can for her, because she's the mother of his children. But apparently that's not good enough for Crystal's friends.

I promise you I'm not talking bad about him. Just repeating what I've been told.

I heard hot checks.

That was my guess as the bond was $860 or $840. Anyway, it was an odd amount. I can't figure out how they have been able to hire Holiman either. Perhaps the drug cartel for which he has federal charges pending was able to fund that as well as help get him out on the $100,000 bond.

IMO, that's hitting below the belt. None of that needs to be said here ...

This is not about Crystal's ex-husband and his life with his new family.

You are absolutely right and I do apologize. I did not even consider how that would come across. I was just repeating what CL told me. I am so glad Butler 321 is here. As I have said from beginning I just want the truth!

Apparently this well known criminal attorney that was representing crystal has a secretary or paralegal.... Not sure of her exact job title but she works at his office... is also a "cheer mom" and personal friends with crystal. He agreed to take crystal on as a client probono in her custody case as a favor to his employee. When she got arrested for murder he basically said that he needed to get paid for the criminal case (don't blame him) and since no one in crystals camp can afford him that's why she now has a public defender.

This same woman is the one "who is handling all of crystals personal affairs" so logic would lead my to believe this is NJ main informant....

I happen to know the person that is handling CL's personal affairs and that person does not work for an attorney. I'm not sure who you are talking about that works for the attorney but none of our friends work for an attorney to my knowledge. I do not have an informant. Most of what I have posted came directly to me from CL. I have tried to verify the information through others.

As I have stated from the start. I just want the truth. I'm actually glad you are here Butler321. I have no problem hearing your side of this.

There seem to be a lot of stories and bits of information getting distorted with this whisper-down-the-lane mode of communication going on. Unless one of you has heard information directly from CL's mouth to your ears, I'd take what you have heard with a grain of salt since a lot of it is not matching. I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, just pointing out that information seems to be getting lost in translation, so to speak. Don't stop posting, though! :)

I think CL is really good at saying what she thinks others want to hear. I think the fact that she was married to a 7 time felon completely throws "good parent" out. I know nothing about her ex but for her to complain about him being behind on child support when she was married to AL is beyond ridiculous. She should never have subjected her daughter to AL's influence and lifestyle.

That was my guess as the bond was $860 or $840. Anyway, it was an odd amount. I can't figure out how they have been able to hire Holiman either. Perhaps the drug cartel for which he has federal charges pending was able to fund that as well as help get him out on the $100,000 bond.

Is it possible that he was court appointed? I never heard about the federal charges. I asked the people I know today and they are unaware of them. I bet they are keeping that to themselves. You say it is for drugs? Do you happen to have a link?

Butler321- Who has stated that they are the person "who is handling all of Crystal's personal affairs?" Did someone post that here? I'm curious now. Truly.

Is it possible that he was court appointed? I never heard about the federal charges. I asked the people I know today and they are unaware of them. I bet they are keeping that to themselves. You say it is for drugs? Do you happen to have a link?

================
Is this convo about a different case??

I don't know exactly what she is buying in jail...I was being sarcastic. But I know that she transferred her last child support payment onto her prison account because SHE SAID SHE DID. The child support issue has been resolved.

The daughter went to her dads on the day she was arrested for possession of a the stolen phone (CL was released later that night). But at that time the house was a crime scene. A few days later (after agreeing that she should stay with dad for at least a week) she drove to Kansas in the middle of the night and texted her daughter when she got there to sneak out. (the daughter wanted to go back to moms so she agreed) So when dad, step-mom, and brother woke up she was just gone.... She drove 14 hours round trip and didn't bother to see her son, because she knew she was being shady. Then dad filed for emergency custody (which was granted), and when he took physical custody of her Crystal refused to allow her to take any of her belongings.

And I don't know how long you have known Crystal....but Arron bought her the *advertiser censored*.

Ok, this really bothers me that CL supposedly drove to KS in the middle of the night and takes her daughter without telling anyone. Why in the world would she do that? NJ, did she ever mention to you that she pulled this stunt?

You can find all about his charges on Pacer.com. I have some of the documents that I paid for. He was wanted on the drug charges when they caught him with the gun at school. So when he got arrested on the jail site they post the charges. It said hold for U.S. Marshals so I began to find out about it. Are you telling me that Holiman works pro bono? There are plenty of lawyers out there in the public defenders office that could take his case.

Ok, this really bothers me that CL supposedly drove to KS in the middle of the night and takes her daughter without telling anyone. Why in the world would she do that? NJ, did she ever mention to you that she pulled this stunt?

This is typical behavior for her. No one was shocked... Just dissapointed.

No I did not know about this. I was told that she went and got the daughter but she made it sound like it was during the day. I never knew about the sneaking out in middle of night. I wonder if this has been confused perhaps?

You can find all about his charges on Pacer.com. I have some of the documents that I paid for. He was wanted on the drug charges when they caught him with the gun at school. So when he got arrested on the jail site they post the charges. It said hold for U.S. Marshals so I began to find out about it. Are you telling me that Holiman works pro bono? There are plenty of lawyers out there in the public defenders office that could take his case.

I don't know if Holiman works pro bono or not. I thought he was working pro bono on CL case because that was what she told me. I doubt she had the money to pay him. How did he get a bond if he had federal charges? I thought with federal charges you were held by the marshall until court? This is confusing. Drug cartel, wow!

Butler321- Who has stated that they are the person "who is handling all of Crystal's personal affairs?" Did someone post that here? I'm curious now. Truly.

I know the person that is supposedly handling her personal affairs. I have not seen them posting here unless I have missed something?

No I did not know about this. I was told that she went and got the daughter but she made it sound like it was during the day. I never knew about the sneaking out in middle of night. I wonder if this has been confused perhaps?

There's nothing confusing about waking up to find your daughter gone then calling said daughter on her cell phone and being told that mom picked me up at 4am. She wanted to go back with her mom.... So mom told her not to tell dad she was coming to get her and she didn't. Absolutely no fault of the child... But this is typical crystal behavior. Crystal has always done whatever she wants with no regard for any one but herself.

There's nothing confusing about waking up to find your daughter gone then calling said daughter on her cell phone and being told that mom picked me up at 4am. She wanted to go back with her mom.... So mom told her not to tell dad she was coming to get her and she didn't. Absolutely no fault of the child... But this is typical crystal behavior. Crystal has always done whatever she wants with no regard for any one but herself.

If this is true then her friends were led to believe something different about the pick up. Of course she had custody and was worried he was going to file to keep the daughter, which he did. Moot point now that she is in jail. The daughter didn't need to be involved in this anyway.

What is typical behavior?

Do you know why her family has not took more interest in this situation? I'm hearing that they are not helping in anyway? Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty