GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what he said about having a co defendant in the below linked video: (I bolded his responses to the questions.)

Arron, did you kill BC? No
You did not? No.
Do you have anything to say? I had a co defendant. I haven't seen her for two days. Now they're showing pictures of this...I haven't seen her
How can you explain what happened? I had a co defendant, Trevor.
Who is Trevor? He's air force at the military base.
And what's your relation to Trevor? They want pict...he's got text messages back and forth between me and him....(mumbles something about a phone?)

Anyone else catch that last part about the phone? I couldn't tell what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOrMu7VHGZ8

Bolded in red ... what is that in reference to? Maybe the bloody picture of him after the wreck? What the heck is he talking about?

Bolded in red ... what is that in reference to? Maybe the bloody picture of him after the wreck? What the heck is he talking about?

Just a guess, but I think they showed him pictures of her body. Remeber, they had just found her grave a short while before his perp walk.

I would assume it is a picture of Beverly deceased. I watch First 48. They do that a lot to see the reaction of the person seeing a person brutalized. Generally those killers don't seem very effected!

I keep going back to interview from the neighbors to the house for sale saying there were two vehicles at the house. Described one of the persons as tall, thin with a pointy beard.

I keep going back to interview from the neighbors to the house for sale saying there were two vehicles at the house. Described one of the persons as tall, thin with a pointy beard.

I recently re-read that interview as well - the "pointy beard" is odd. AL's neighbor, who saw him washing his car earlier on that Thursday, before BC was kidnapped, did not mention that AL had a beard. Maybe AL wore a fake beard as a disguise?

As other have mentioned above, the possibility that BC was going to show 3 houses that night could be really important. What 3 houses? Did she and the client go to any other houses besides the foreclosure one where BC's car was found? Maybe AL's motive was to steal BC's phone and use it to enter those other houses, in order to steal something. Maybe AL did something to BC, such as use the tazor on her, that was meant to incapacitate her but ended up killing her.

Looking at AL Facebook pic's ( when it was available ) not once did I see any of his past pic's with him having a pointy beard.................

I think 2 were in Scott and one was in lonoke that she planned to show. I remember reading this way back in the thread.
I'll look for that info today because I think we should honestly start over and sleuth from the beginning, now that we know more. There is more out on Social Media now and we know more than we did then.

Edited to correct spelling. My brain need asleep and my body needs coffee.

I completely agree with you. Nothing gave me pause except to think he has the same feelings the rest of us do regarding seeking justice. He has a lot of good links on his twitter that refreshed some details for me that I had forgotten. I agree with what you said, that I think he would make a good member of WS with his passion for the case. JMO.

Well SavvyRose friended him on FB so have her invite him here.

I would assume it is a picture of Beverly deceased. I watch First 48. They do that a lot to see the reaction of the person seeing a person brutalized. Generally those killers don't seem very effected!

I agree. I think they would have shown him pictures to prove to him they had found the body. I read somewhere that they used phone apps to find the body. That was in one of the news reports. Could this be the "find my iPhone app"?

I agree. I think they would have shown him pictures to prove to him they had found the body. I read somewhere that they used phone apps to find the body. That was in one of the news reports. Could this be the "find my iPhone app"?
Didn't they get the phone at CL house?

Good Morning nojusticeusa,

I believe you said you saw the list of items taken from CL's house- the list that had BC's phone & CL's dirty panties..
Do you remember anything else on that particular list?

Do you know anything about the rumor of CL buying a stun gun/tazor a week or so before BC was kidnapped?
I seem to remember someone seeing that on Al's or Cl's facebook but cannot remember for sure..

Thanks for any info you can & have provided..

That is what I have understood. This was a referral. I have never heard any mention of who the referral came from. Does this necessarily mean the referral was from another agent or could it come from an acquaintance, for example from someone at the cheer place or another client she had dealt with?

As stated upthread, a referral can come from a past client or another agent, even a mortgage broker or a banker.

I thought maybe he was going to try to get out of town via bus? (Remembering his video on youtube of bus station in Dallas) I seem to recall AL asking Adam Nash if he was waiting on the bus? (Correct me if wrong)
Greyhound Bus Station Address: 118 E Washington

One of the guys from the title company did say in his interview he asked AL what time the bus would run and AL said in about thirty minutes. The dump truck was parked (out of gas??) at the gas station across the street that he had went in to to use the restroom. They sent him across the street to Subway (11715 Rainwood Rd) for the bathroom. This is where he was spotted by Adam and the other guys who help apprehend him. The bus stop is literally outside of the Subway restaurant.

These locations are within 5 minutes of my house. I drove by the day he was arrested while the dump truck was still at EZ Mart. Pretty freaky!

One of the guys from the title company did say in his interview he asked AL what time the bus would run and AL said in about thirty minutes. The dump truck was parked (out of gas??) at the gas station across the street that he had went in to to use the restroom. They sent him across the street to Subway (11715 Rainwood Rd) for the bathroom. This is where he was spotted by Adam and the other guys who help apprehend him. The bus stop is literally outside of the Subway restaurant.

These locations are within 5 minutes of my house. I drove by the day he was arrested while the dump truck was still at EZ Mart. Pretty freaky!
Thank you! I knew someone had asked about the bus but wasn't for sure who it was.

Yes but they could have traced it everywhere it had previously been????

I think this is possible. Someone earlier (maybe another thread?) illustrated how to track your movements with Google... maybe I'm off on the specifics, but basically your phone creates a map of everywhere you've been, if your location tracking is turned on/settings are right. A while back on Facebook, some of my friends were posting how to check yours and see where you go - for example, if your map shows that you spend a lot of time at Starbucks, etc. Also, if your settings are turned on to allow it, when you take a picture with an iPhone, it will map everywhere that a picture has been taken on that phone. I have mine turned off, but my husband has his turned on, so you can zoom out and see all these little red pins that show different places around the world that a photo has been taken. If you zoom in on the pins, it tells you the location and shows the pictures. So, IF any pictures were taken (how stupid can you be?) that would be another way to track it. For the record, I am NOT saying the bloody pic was a selfie - that has already been settled - but there could be other pics that were on that phone that we don't know about. Trophy pictures of the crime, random pictures taken because he decided to keep the phone and use it for himself, etc. Just thinking out loud.

Good Morning nojusticeusa,

I believe you said you saw the list of items taken from CL's house- the list that had BC's phone & CL's dirty panties..
Do you remember anything else on that particular list?

Do you know anything about the rumor of CL buying a stun gun/tazor a week or so before BC was kidnapped?
I seem to remember someone seeing that on Al's or Cl's facebook but cannot remember for sure..

Thanks for any info you can & have provided..

There was no stun gun/tazor on the list. She brought the list to my house when I helped her with her timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4