GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw that picture of the old beat up gray truck on AL's facebook page.

Wonder if anyone did screenshots of AL's FB page early on before folks started unfriending him. Chances are the friend with the gray truck unfriended him when the gray truck started being mentioned in news reports and possibly also took down pic of gray truck from his own FB.

I also remember an old truck on Facebook. I think they were sitting on the tailgate or something like that.

His assessment shows a fusion. IIRC, the man who said he helped AL get his car unstuck said it was a fusion. I can't remember if he said silver or gray, but I thought he said silver. The superman stunt looked like it could have been filmed from a silver or gray car, I think. My memory is not great. I can't even figure out if any of that is significant. I'm confused about the vehicles!

Another thing in the video interview with the neighbor, the way he described it, sounds like he witnessed the "truck" pulling up behind Beverly, as if they might have arrived simultaneously. Because he said;
"a tall skinny white man got out of the truck... that pulled up behind her... that she was gonna show that house to...."

I would think if it was just the skinny tall guy he saw, he would've rather said "--that pulled up behind her car" but I'm thinking he may have seen them both outside the house there, the way he told it. Still, no mention of a third car though.

Sadly I wonder how much of someone's memory is jumbled with the thoughts of her now missing? I feel its very probable the the bald neighbor knew BC, but personally it was odd to me that he put the " that she was gonna show that house to..." how would he have "known" what BC was there for at the time. I don't mean to sound flippant, but after the fact I think our brain may add, trying to help ;( . And this I believe was the day after she went missing. Are these the same/only neighbors interviewed by media?

Burglary Charge could have been the guns he has been charged with -..

AL could/most likely has burglarized houses before this crime...
I believe he was doing other crimes and not getting caught yet...Many Many Crimes..

Well, I have come to the conclusion that all of my efforts to figure out what happened in this case have resulted in NOTHING. I don't have a clue what took place, and I guess I will just have to wait for LE's evidence. Hopefully it will all come to light and justice will prevail for all involved.

I also remember an old truck on Facebook. I think they were sitting on the tailgate or something like that.

His assessment shows a fusion. IIRC, the man who said he helped AL get his car unstuck said it was a fusion. I can't remember if he said silver or gray, but I thought he said silver. The superman stunt looked like it could have been filmed from a silver or gray car, I think. My memory is not great. I can't even figure out if any of that is significant. I'm confused about the vehicles!
I remember viewing the pickup pics on AL'S fb. There was a dark headed girl (not CL) sitting on tailgate and a heavier set guy standing to the left. AL had posted the pics, not a fb friend. Something in the photos (I think there were 3 or 4 pics) posted comments it said something about the guy in pic thinks he can smoke something...it was weird...not a cig but like something old he'd found to smoke? (Wow, that was overload on racking the ol' memory bank this a.m.!) The pics didn't show the whole pickup, just the bed of it (beat up) and was hard to distinguish the color.

Yep, same way he "borrowed" that truck from the cement company too. He's big on borrowing stuff. ;)
I was wondering yesterday when re reading court docs, what the "Robbery" charge is. I would think stealing a dump truck if that's what actually did, would be called something else. Maybe the company didn't file charges? I have heard of attempted robbery, but I guess taking BC phone, as CL is chg Theft by receiving.

Where can I look up these documents, AM?

Very interesting info. The separation date is pretty puzzling. Her stories don't make sense to me but hopefully someone can help me find a way to reconcile all of them.

Burglary is a distinct crime from theft.

BURGLARY: to unlawfully enter into any structure with the intent to commit a crime.
(Example: AL broke into the house prior to BC arriving to set a trap - perhaps letting CL in to lie in wait, or to hide items to use in the abduction such as materials to bind her hands, a weapon, etc. Just theoretical. I don't have a clue what transpired at the house.)

THEFT: to take someone else’s property without the owner’s consent and with the intention to permanently deprive the owner of its use or possession.
(EXAMPLE: stealing a car. Or a dump truck.)

Info from here. Very helpful & informative.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...se/differences-between-theft-burglary-robbery

I think the realtor's lock is a huge piece of evidence although I don't know what role it plays in the case. If spotting it in the wrecked car is what tipped off LE to AL as suspect, then kudos to those cops. If it was indeed a mechanical lock, I'll reiterate what I said before: magnets.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PROD/public/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_setup_idx just key in their names, Lowery Crystal she will have a couple. The one with Toney is the 2002 case and the murder/kidnapping a case by self and the theft by rec is a separate case.

I remember those details too - definitely there was a comment about finding something old to smoke. To me the truck looked gray, as I recall.
I remember viewing the pickup pics on AL'S fb. There was a dark headed girl (not CL) sitting on tailgate and a heavier set guy standing to the left. AL had posted the pics, not a fb friend. Something in the photos (I think there were 3 or 4 pics) posted comments it said something about the guy in pic thinks he can smoke something...it was weird...not a cig but like something old he'd found to smoke? (Wow, that was overload on racking the ol' memory bank this a.m.!) The pics didn't show the whole pickup, just the bed of it (beat up) and was hard to distinguish the color.

OH I remember that too. It was some Hispanic looking guys. Few picture
actually...

She would/could only plea is she knew or was involved some how correct? I as most all, believe they were very careful and took their time getting what they needed to charge her. Those aren't charges I have seen used lightly. I don't think they Over Charge in Arkansas like they do in say Florida lol I don't live in the immediate area so I cant say but I believe the Pros Atty has been there a while.
She can only plead to a lesser charge if the prosecutor feels there is something to be gained from it, such as concern about whether a jury would convict her of the current charges, a need for her testimony against AL or any other co-conspirators, etc.

If she wasn't involved in any way she wouldn't plead to anything. She would probably be suing the State for malicious prosecution.

This prosecutor has been in office since 1996. I did a quick check on Google yesterday and found maybe one or two capital murder sentences that had been overturned during his tenure. He doesn't appear to overcharge. I would be surprised if it turned out he charged CL with capital murder and kidnapping without evidence to back up those charges.

IMO, JMO

Kinda like how he "borrowed" the motorcycle and drove it to another state :jail:

AL had a motorcycle and a gray pickup truck according to neighbors interviewed by media.

Daily Mail reports that police were called out to AL & CL's residence for DVR before the abduction and murder but nothing about the TP incident on Friday night.

JMO - Police may have thought the friend they arrested for criminal trespass at CL's place that weekend was an overly aggressive reporter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-I-felt-like-watching-time.html#ixzz3GZqXmtHX

Ok, so we know AL either stole or borrowed a gray pickup. We know he was up to something crooked or else he would've driven his own vehicle. The house was vacant, nothing there to steal really - according to the virtual tour of the home. AL (aka liar liar pants on fire) stated in interview it had nothing to do with showing the home, more like a meeting place. (For what that's worth)

OH I remember that too. It was some Hispanic looking guys. Few picture
actually...

I remember those photos. I got the impression the other people were AL's cousins and one of them, possibly even AL himself, had just gotten out of jail. Mentioned he had put on a few pounds while he was locked up or "away", IIRC.

I remember the pic of the truck and the big guy to the left of the tailgate . Tailgate was down ... A woman sitting on it.
The IG account of the witness that pulled him out if mud is still up I believe so I'll double check later but I recall him saying it was a silver ford fusion he pulled out of the mud.
Somewhere in the beginning of this we were looking for a grey truck and silver ford fusion and that was the thing that made my heart race when he described that car.

Okay back to work for me. Wish I was a LE investigator! I need to change professions. Lol

The IG account was still up. The man that pulled him out of the mud said he was driving a silver ford fusion and someone commented that her aunt was right then about the silver car being at the house when she was kidnapped . Her aunt is the neighbor that said a silver car was backed up to the garage.

Its evident that CL lied in the divorce affidavit. Saying they haven't lived together since Aug. Wonder if that is why she filed the divorce Pro Se. It was filed electronically not long after the court page was up dated that she had an attorney on the Theft by receiving charge. JMHO but that was stupid lol

Its evident that CL lied in the divorce affidavit. Saying they haven't lived together since Aug. Wonder if that is why she filed the divorce Pro Se. It was filed electronically not long after the court page was up dated that she had an attorney on the Theft by receiving charge. JMHO but that was stupid lol

I bet she did that under the advise of her attorney. So that his name wasn't involved with the lying separation date and to attempt to get a quickie divorce before any trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest