GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CL ever went by Lewis instead of Lowery or did she change her FB and IG accounts to Lowery after all this happened ? Just a random thought...

She didn't change her name and I have a theory as to why.
She would have been admitted to the nursing program in spring to start in fall. Changing her name and marital status would effect any possible grants she received. I think she left her status as single so that it did not effect her grants at school. JMO

Edited to correct typos because it's driving me crazy. [emoji12]

https://m.facebook.com/forbidden.hi...11962708991/815068718549975/?type=1&source=46
Forbidden Hillcrest
3e96b4ed23518497c7c20335275afbba.jpg

Whoa...
That stopped me in my sleuthing tracks for sure.

BC was not a tiny woman. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying she was fat. However, I think it was reported that she weighed around 150lbs. So this is just me thinking out loud. If he used a stun gun then she would be dead weight and he didn't weigh a lot more than that himself, so I don't think he was able to move her alone. Whether or not you believe CL was involved, she is pretty tiny, so I don't think she would have been much help in moving a body. So like some of you, I think someone else was involved and I believe likely a male.

BINGO!!!!! Been saying this all along, but your words put it more succinctly than I ever did!

I see many people think there was a third person. Curious, do you think this person is a friend? Knows them both? Do you feel they will rat this person out? If no, why not? Now, if you don't think there is a third person, do you think it's just AL...AL/CL...or AL/mystery person or something else?

Sorry for so many questions. Curious at the thoughts of others.

Personally, I think it is AL and mystery person, and that CL had awareness of a crime to be committed but turned a blind eye, thereby involving herself.

If she was just aware and didn't do anything, she wouldn't be charged with capital murder and kidnapping.

A 40 year old woman who goes onto a place like Instagram and publicly fights with a woman over a man like a teenaged girl is someone I think shows signs of great instability and IMO, is quite possibly capable of going along with any scheme said man might come up with to hold on to him. Healthy women do not do such things. I therefore think CL is where she is today because she did not have enough faith in herself to do better than someone like AL and followed his lead without question. MOO.

I overheard a conversation today between 2 young boys that play Xbox. I said .. Wait what?... They excitedly elaborated about the game Grand theft auto 5.. (Horrible game for kids but anyway). In the game The character named Trevor didn't get paid for a job done.. So he kidnaps the wife of the man who owes him the money and put her in his trunk. [emoji15]
AL is a gamer.
It just blew my mind. Probably nothing. I asked them if the woman dies and they said no... She actually ends up marrying her kidnapper. [emoji19]
But does this coincidence bother anyone else? There couldn't be any connection to that.. Could there? Things that make you say hmmm

Eta g"nite all. I'm sure I just need some sleep.

If she was just aware and didn't do anything, she wouldn't be charged with capital murder and kidnapping.

Did she buy the guns & taser for AL? What were the purchase dates? She knew he was a convicted felon & surely realized (from the gun applications) that buying for someone else is a felony. If the dates were anywhere near the date of the kidnapping, she would only be charged as accessory, I think.

If she had any kind of decent alibi, I would have expected her attorney to have already filed several motions to have bond reduced, charges reduced, etc. Has he filed anything thus far?

How many weeks has she been locked up? Are her closest friends still telling other supportive friends not to call or visit her, so that her ex-husband can bring her children to visit? Aren't they in New Jersey now? Those children are at a vulnerable age and have no business being exposed to that situation. Let her and her attorney (and friends) save her life first, then let the children visit when she is released or is in prison. County jails are hell holes.

My prayers for everyone touched by this senseless act of greed and selfishness and violence.

To NJ, did you not recoil in horror upon realizing your friend and her child were spending nights nights with an alleged murderer? JMO, it is a miracle she was not one of his dead victims. (Unless he did the crime against BC with CL's tacit approval and assistance?)

I can somewhat relate to what you are going through as I had a close friend who was murdered by her boyfriend. None of us knew anything about him or the relationship until the very end. She kept him & his abuse against her a closely held secret. We were ALL furious at her when her murder and the secrets she'd been keeping were discovered. No, she didn't deserve it, but she had loving family & friends she could have turned to.

I've said it before, NoJustice, you are a more loyal friend than anybody I know. But surely you worried about the safety & well-being of Crystal & her daughter. I simply can't understand. I'm sorry.

CL was on several yard sale/ auction facebook groups--guns and tasers are sold on these sites everyday - there would not be application for the guns unless a gun store /pawn shop was selling them...

CL was on several yard sale/ auction facebook groups--guns and tasers are sold on these sites everyday - there would not be application for the guns unless a gun store /pawn shop was selling them...

It's possible but AL would still have to explain to his estranged "wife on paper only" CL why she needed to buy them for him. (I think NJ stated that CL did in fact purchase at least the stun gun for him.)

I overheard a conversation today between 2 young boys that play Xbox. I said .. Wait what?... They excitedly elaborated about the game Grand theft auto 5.. (Horrible game for kids but anyway). In the game The character named Trevor didn't get paid for a job done.. So he kidnaps the wife of the man who owes him the money and put her in his trunk. [emoji15]
AL is a gamer.
It just blew my mind. Probably nothing. I asked them if the woman dies and they said no... She actually ends up marrying her kidnapper. [emoji19]
But does this coincidence bother anyone else? There couldn't be any connection to that.. Could there? Things that make you say hmmm

Eta g"nite all. I'm sure I just need some sleep.

GTA5 has sold 33 million units.

Source: Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth...t-auto-5-has-sold-nearly-2-billion-at-retail/

It's possible but AL would still have to explain to his estranged "wife on paper only" CL why she needed to buy them for him. (I think NJ stated that CL did in fact purchase at least the stun gun for him.)

I absolutely NEVER said anything about CL purchasing guns or stun guns for AL. And by the way the children do not live in New Jersey. I'm not sure where that rumor keeps coming from but I keep seeing it posted here. I correct it but then it gets posted again. <modsnip>

I absolutely NEVER said anything about CL purchasing guns or stun guns for AL. And by the way the children do not live in New Jersey. I'm not sure where that rumor keeps coming from but I keep seeing it posted here. I correct it but then it gets posted again. I would appreciate in the future that if you don't know which member stated something just simply say "you read it here". I do not wish for my name to be connected to things I have not said. Thank you.

It was on forbidden hillcrest comments that someone stated to look at CL because she had purchased a taser and gun for AL that he was flashing around before the kidnapping.

How does being an accessory even work nowadays? I have read/heard that if you are involved in a crime that leads to someone dying you can get charged with their death. An example is two people break into a home and the owner shoots and kills one of them (or kills the homeowner) - the surviving perpetrator is charged in their death. I mean if CL set that appointment or participated in the least, could she also be charged? You don't have to be the actual murderer. Hopefully that made sense!?
I just also wanted to say that co-dependency looks (or is) an addiction and can make people irrational and do things they normally wouldn't. It can turn evil. I hope and pray this isn't the case for CL (and friends and family). MHO of course!

If she had any kind of decent alibi, I would have expected her attorney to have already filed several motions to have bond reduced, charges reduced, etc. Has he filed anything thus far?

Read post 829 here. Her attorney waived the bond reduction hearing at this time.

Edited: snipped for space and relevance to the reply I was posting.

How does being an accessory even work nowadays? I have read/heard that if you are involved in a crime that leads to someone dying you can get charged with their death. An example is two people break into a home and the owner shoots and kills one of them (or kills the homeowner) - the surviving perpetrator is charged in their death. I mean if CL set that appointment or participated in the least, could she also be charged? You don't have to be the actual murderer. Hopefully that made sense!?
I just also wanted to say that co-dependency looks (or is) an addiction and can make people irrational and do things they normally wouldn't. It can turn evil. I hope and pray this isn't the case for CL (and friends and family). MHO of course!

It depends on the state and the crime. There was a big controversial case in Indiana were several teens broke into a house. The house happen to be occupied and in the commission of the crime, the homeowner protecting himself, shot and killed when of the teens. Because of this, the teens were sentenced with felony murder. we clearly don't need to debate this specific case because people are very clearly on either side, like they are in many situations. My point is it depends on the state, but most cases, you are responsible. Don't break the law and you won't have to do the time.

For those that think she is isnt guilty, do you think she is being framed or LE has a lack of evidence but found a loophole? Or something else? Trying to understand how she isn't guilty, but was first arrested and second, still behind bars. I fully understand innocent until proven guilty, but I also have sadly seen guilty parties on the street a lot longer because LE didn't have enough to build a case.

Re the New Jersey references: (Toney) Kyle Lowery and his wife Christy had both posted on their fb some time ago - in June, before the BC murder- that he was being transferred to NJ, on Nov 10th, and they would be moving there from Kansas. There were many jokes made about it with fb friends, about him adjusting to the big change and the different gun laws. (This was before HL was with them) I would think that is probably why people are referring to New Jersey... I suppose that transfer could have been cancelled or postponed since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth