GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be but regardless he has to defend him, just as if he believes him. They have not even decided on DP yet. Last I understood it had been ruled unconstitutional in Arkansas, so do they even try death penalty cases while it is still be argued?

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/category/categories/states/arkansas

Eta: cases can still be tried but arkansas is having problems getting the execution carried out by lethal injection due to drugs being unavailable and unavailable physicians to carry out the orders. (According to above link)
Death row is a solitaire cell with no visits allowed correct?
To me, living on death row is a more severe punishment than being put out of your misery by lethal injection.

I don't know how I feel about the death penalty, I'm just glad I don't have to have an opinion on it.

Eta: cases can still be tried but arkansas is having problems getting the execution carried out by lethal injection due to drugs being unavailable and unavailable physicians to carry out the orders. (According to above link)
To me, living on death row is a more severe punishment than being put out of your misery by lethal injection.

I don't know how I feel about the death penalty, I'm just glad I don't have to have an opinion on it.

May be solitary but they can have visits. Remember the West Memphis 3? Damion Echols spent many years on death row. Got married on death row and had visits on death row.

May be solitary but they can have visits. Remember the West Memphis 3? Damion Echols spent many years on death row. Got married on death row and had visits on death row.

I'm looking around now. There is an inmate handbook that I opened through iBooks so I can't share the link. This quote comes from it, so it does seem that some visits are allowed.
e same time.
Non-Contact Visitation
Non-contact visitation, where a glass divider separates the inmate and visitor, is used at the discretion of the Warden for Death Row, maximum and super maximum security inmates. Non-Contact is the only form of visitation allowed for inmates assigned to the Varner Supermax Program

I cant. It won't let me download those files to view on my phone for some reason.

At a showing (with no crazy guys! But I'm always a little fearful now) and just popping in to say, re prison visits-- CLs ex-husband has been granted sole determination on whether her kids can / will visit her there or not during his "temporary" emergency custody period. It was in the emergency custody docs posted earlier in this thread. Back to showing! ;)

PCP will show as positive in hair follicle sample 7 days after use. If she had used PCP less than 7 days before the sample was obtained, she would have tested positive in urine and negative in hair.

The drugs that will cause false positive for PCP are controlled substances, so it's still possible she was abusing a substance but had a prescription for it.

EDIT: The first source I found on false positives listed Tramadol as a med that could cause it. I have done further research and there are other medications that could cause a false positive result.

I suppose if you had to be under oath and answer questions about being an unbiased juror, then...well crud, you'd just have to be truthful. I've never been a juror but I've heard they do ask you questions on how well and if you know the person on trial.

Potential jurors are now routinely asked about their internet habits, including forums, FB and Twitter.

I don't know how I feel about it either. All states maybe different but I know Scott Peterson gets visits. This article is a few years old but it describes life on death row.

www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20271730,00.html

If this is against the rules please remove.

Idk. I still feel like there is more to this case than we know yet. I think there is a chunk missing that we arent aware of.

Idk. I still feel like there is more to this case than we know yet. I think there is a chunk missing that we arent aware of.

I agree. And I've seen some locals that have posted similar sentiments on forums and facebook pages... foreshadowing things like, "there's a whole lot more to this story than many think or know". I for one cannot wait for the missing chunks to come flying in! And to not feel so bewildered by it all. I've been through about 5 competing theories now.

If Beverly was kidnapped for ransom I don't believe she was killed at least for a few hours and Id like to know where he took her.

My feeling is he took her to Jeffrey Stone .it is isolated there.. we suspect he was there as he posted a picture of the area on POF site on Saturday night..

In other cases the suspects have posted pictures of where they put their victims in water and other areas.. They seem to want to taunt the world..

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/
This is where the neighbor talks about him calling her Thur afternoon because he got his vehicle hung up. Im wondering if he was checking out burial sites? I cant figure out the scratches on him unless he walked in the woods somewhere and briars because this all seemed to occur before BC was missing as well as him shaving his head. I wonder if he was preparing that day getting ready for the event?
This video on this site is where neighbors saw LE take an envelope out of a trash can. So there is an envelope in evidence. We just dont know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90