GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyway... about Beverly- I was driving to work this afternoon and I started thinking. This is just what she did! She was just dressed up and going to work, as usual. Already looking forward to a usual, but so relaxing and special dinner and some TV with her best friend and husband. I cannot imagine the sheer terror of the "going to work" state of mind which quickly flips into "I am being kidnapped~!!! Oh no, my husband, my kids, my grandkids!!" I sincerely hope she didn't feel much pain or suffer very long. Her family will suffer every day for the rest of their lives. May the people who are responsible, whomever they may be, not have a moment of peaceful rest for the rest of their days. I hope they feel like they are laying on hot coals, as that doesn't even touch what Beverly's family feels.

From now on, maybe I just don't care who did it. Maybe I just care about the nameless persons being imprisoned and maybe put to death over the torture they caused. Maybe then, there won't be such a need to defend, if the disgusting criminals are nameless. I am just referring to the persons who did it. The people who killed Beverly-who left their family without a mother to host the Christmas dinner- who leave her husband to feel the emptiness of his home every night- who left a child she was raising to deal with even more trauma than she already has. Those people. The people who don't even deserve to have their names known, as they are not worth the brain space to remember them. I hope they rot in hell. There is one thing here that is certain- Beverly did not deserve to die and be thrown in the mud, like some dirt that was accidentally tracked into the house. She mattered!!!!

Thank you.

Only a monster would do it, but its also possible she was taken to the burial site and struggled for her life as her grave was being dug before they killed her. jmo

I came to this board the Friday, after BC went missing on Thursday night. I didn’t know her, only knew she was a woman close to my age that lived not that terribly far from me, and seemed like a loving family woman. Her story touched me. Her family’s pain touched me. Touched me so much that I couldn’t sleep the night she was found.

I came to this board with no idea what might have happened to her, and certainly didn’t know any of the players, be it family members of BC or of the accused. All of these people were/are strangers to me. I have no clue if CL is guilty or not, but I base my opinions on facts, which we have not seen much of. If she is guilty, then I pray like the rest of you, she has to face the punishment for the crime. But a rush to judgment, to convict anyone, is not justice for BC. Justice will never truly come for her family, because she is gone. Unless the people who did this to BC confess, then they have a lot of horrible things that they will have to face, once defense attorneys get involved. I have heard some of the rumors that have been floating around Little Rock, and I imagine those are mild compared to what will be said at the trial. This is one of those things that are hard to understand. The age old question of why do bad things happened to good people?

The Carter family’s life will never be entirely the same. If CL is guilty or innocent, her family’s life will never be the same either. Were she to be found innocent, she is still a marked woman, and that stain will always be on her children as well.

A school teacher not far from us was accused of having sex with two students in her middle school class. She of course was arrested, her family life, the good and bad was strewn all over the news. She lost her job. Her husband left her. Her friends turned away from her and her life was in ruins. On Monday those two boys admitted they lied. Made the whole thing up. A year of this teacher’s life gone and thousands of dollars spent to prove her innocent, of something she didn’t do to begin with. Sure she can get her teaching license reinstated, but do you think the stain that has been put on her name and her family will ever go away. Not entirely it won’t. There will always be people who believe that she is guilty.

None of us, no matter how well and moral we try to lives, are guaranteed to not have something horrible happen to us. I don&#8217;t ever want to be the person that judges without knowing the full story. So yes, I will continue to state my opinions, as will the rest of you,<Mod Snip>

Sounds like he made quite a reputation for himself. If he was able to get someone off of
59-counts of embezzling he probably doesn't have the time or need to get his name out there to work a criminal case that will tie him up for months pro bono. Clients are probably ringing his phone off the wall. jmo

The woman he got off of 59 counts of fraud is listed as CL next of kin on arrest report

The woman he got off of 59 counts of fraud is listed as CL next of kin on arrest report

:eek::eek: WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! That is definitely interesting!!!! Thank you for that.

:eek::eek: WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! That is definitely interesting!!!! Thank you for that.

This was mentioned before here. Someone had mentioned that CL got her referral from this lady and that this lady worked for CL's original attorney.

I was looking up the Attorney. And it wasn't fraud ....

"In a development that even a veteran defense attorney described as "highly unusual," the U.S. Attorney's Office in Little Rock has dismissed a 59-count criminal indictment against a former medical office manager accused of embezzling more than $610,000.....When this got started it was a rush to judgment, and we are pleased that the United States Attorney's Office, after further investigation, did the right thing. And we appreciate and know that it was the right thing for the doctors to dismiss their lawsuit" Must be a good lawyer to get those charges that were indicted by a Federal Grand Jury dropped. Must be a good friend to get this kind of Attorney to handle your case pro bono. And even hire a Uhaul truck to move.

This is Crystal Lowery attorney for her Theft by Receiving charge, per Entery of Appearance. Seems he signing off on other case work yet not on court docket as Attorney .. just seems odd.

CL said she was her lawyers legal secretary. This woman called CL sister's work claiming to be CL lawyer.
She told me she was a cheer mom who was just friends with CL. In short I don't even know if she knows who she is. That is why I would not meet her in little rock to pack up crystal's belongs. The whole situation smelled fishy. And I could not afford to even look as if I was doing anything wrong. Even though I have a lawyer RH called my personal cell to vouch for this woman, just days after he cross examen me. For all I know I could have loaded her stuff on my trailer, and put in storage...The next of kin can claim I have stolen it. I don't know if that's what would have happened, but before I put me or my ability to parent my children in jeopardy I am going to make sure who I am dealing with.

Thank you TKL!

TKL123...I (as I'm sure many others here) DO appreciate you being here.

Also, I personally want to thank you for serving our country. God Bless you and your family!

This was mentioned before here. Someone had mentioned that CL got her referral from this lady and that this lady worked for CL's original attorney.

Who was CL original attorney? On the court docket it shows a Public Defender is her orig attorney. We were trying to figure out if she can have both on the Theft by Receiving case. I would hope not. I was under impression Public Defender was for those that couldn't afford an attorney. JMHO but it seems like use of resources someone else could use if she has an Attorney of this stature and a Public Defender. again Jmho. I guess just another thing to watch and learn from.

That's the same story I got. It is embezzling not fraud. Although I believe I read that she cooked some books to shift money to her husband. That is why I thought it was fraud.

I sincerely apologize that you are here with such a difficult situation and a wealth of information and you have to see this drama mess. Most of us are truly here to support Beverly and your family, who have been greatly impacted, without an ounce of responsibility for the unspeakable crimes that occurred.

That's the same story I got. It is embezzling not fraud. Although I believe I read that she cooked some books to shift money to her husband. That is why I thought it was fraud.
Glad to have you here. My husband just retired after 30 years AGR with the National Guard. My hat is off to you.

CL said she was her lawyers legal secretary. This woman called CL sister's work claiming to be CL lawyer.
She told me she was a cheer mom who was just friends with CL. In short I don't even know if she knows who she is. That is why I would not meet her in little rock to pack up crystal's belongs. The whole situation smelled fishy. And I could not afford to even look as if I was doing anything wrong. Even though I have a lawyer RH called my personal cell to vouch for this woman, just days after he cross examen me. For all I know I could have loaded her stuff on my trailer, and put in storage...The next of kin can claim I have stolen it. I don't know if that's what would have happened, but before I put me or my ability to parent my children in jeopardy I am going to make sure who I am dealing with.
Wowza I don't even know you and I believe I said alm the same darn thing. One pesky thing I was I could ask but I wont. May your family have as a Blessed Christmas as possible

TKL, I have so much I want to ask you, but I don't want to pounce or make you feel uncomfortable. There was some definitely debate about child support. Are you open to discussing it? If not, just ignore the question! lol.

And furthermore, I don't care even if I get put in "Time Out" because I will be out of town for the Holidays starting tomorrow anyways so Happy Holidays! Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas to you and your Family and Safe travels !

I'm not sure how someone's opinion that innocent-until-proven-guilty is still the lay of the land here in the USA, and all suspects should be not convicted by the public before their due process (despite what we think about their innocence or guilt) turned into an accusation of victim bashing when not one bad thing has been said on this forum about BC or her family. I'm so confused.

Stating that all suspects are innocent until proven guilty does not equate to saying the victim is somehow responsible.

JMO, MOO, SMH!

So, anyway... about Beverly- I was driving to work this afternoon and I started thinking. This is just what she did! She was just dressed up and going to work, as usual. Already looking forward to a usual, but so relaxing and special dinner and some TV with her best friend and husband. I cannot imagine the sheer terror of the "going to work" state of mind which quickly flips into "I am being kidnapped~!!! Oh no, my husband, my kids, my grandkids!!" I sincerely hope she didn't feel much pain or suffer very long. Her family will suffer every day for the rest of their lives. May the people who are responsible, whomever they may be, not have a moment of peaceful rest for the rest of their days. I hope they feel like they are laying on hot coals, as that doesn't even touch what Beverly's family feels.

From now on, maybe I just don't care who did it. Maybe I just care about the nameless persons being imprisoned and maybe put to death over the torture they caused. Maybe then, there won't be such a need to defend, if the disgusting criminals are nameless. I am just referring to the persons who did it. The people who killed Beverly-who left their family without a mother to host the Christmas dinner- who leave her husband to feel the emptiness of his home every night- who left a child she was raising to deal with even more trauma than she already has. Those people. The people who don't even deserve to have their names known, as they are not worth the brain space to remember them. I hope they rot in hell. There is one thing here that is certain- Beverly did not deserve to die and be thrown in the mud, like some dirt that was accidentally tracked into the house. She mattered!!!!

I absolutely agree with everything you have said about Beverly mattering and how her family is hurting. Lots of families are hurting because of this situation. No victim of crime deserves what happens to them. No matter what happens in court it does not make the family sleep better at night. Everyone talks about justice but is there really any? Nothing is going to bring Beverly back.

However, this board is a sleuth board as I understand it. People come here to sleuth Beverly, Crystal, and Arron. I am sure there are boards for people to go to get support on dealing with someone who has died from a violent death and that they feel so compassionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member