GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine did that too. At the top of the page is a message in a yellow/orange text box, it did say Happy Holidays, etc. There is a little x in the box that you can click and the message disappears. Once you refresh the page it goes back to left-centered.

Thank YOU!~ I kinda like this once I got use to it. Don't have all those busy lines.. no disrespect to anyone.. just hurt my eyes trying to follow and then the BIG multi colored made my eyes twitch. Thank you again! Raindrops :happydance:

Well pretty sure CC Jr said in one of the interviews that her phone was syncing to the ipad. Its hard telling what went on it.

We know someone was using her phone that night. They may have done more than text CC with it.

All joking, CL and AL discussions aside...
I did say some prayers for Beverly's family during Christmas, especially her grands. I'm positive they probably miss her the most and so hard for them to understand how cruel the world can be to have their gma taken away so unnecessarily.

Thanks!!!!!!!!! My memory is not good for much of anything, except things no one will ever need to know, like how much a gallon of water weighs ;)

:happydance: oh come on ... how much does a gallon of water weigh ;)

I hope this is okay to post without breaking the rules...I know we can't sleuth any others but is it okay to ask this...IIRC CL has been married several times, have any of those from the past had criminal histories, been in jail, etc?
Reminder to everyone: Please do not put any past names but just curious as to prior history of people she had relationships with prior to AL.

Sorry NWLady, I'm not going to allow this discussion because it would have to be linked to for one reason and if its linked to you are posting names of people not involved in the case.

Ima

I've went thru and removed several posts this morning.

1. When discussing a VI or what they have said a link is required to back up what your saying.
2. When discussing anything as fact, dates, documents, etc. a link is required from a source that is allowed here.
3. If you are going to go thru old threads then you must link to what you are discussing or note what thread its on and the post # will work too.

We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages. Other exceptions have to be mod-approved.

We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.

If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not quote it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

Well pretty sure CC Jr said in one of the interviews that her phone was syncing to the ipad. Its hard telling what went on it.

My phone is synced with my IPad, but texts and pictures don't show up. Maybe it's because my phone is android and not an Iphone? Do Iphones and Ipads sync texts and photos?

My phone is synced with my IPad, but texts and pictures don't show up. Maybe it's because my phone is android and not an Iphone? Do Iphones and Ipads sync texts and photos?

Not real sure but I dont think you can sync an android with a ipad but I think you can to an android tablet. I googled and it seems that way. I have android phone and tablet. I will have to check that out sometime.

Not real sure but I dont think you can sync an android with a ipad but I think you can to an android tablet. I googled and it seems that way. I have android phone and tablet. I will have to check that out sometime.

You can now send texts through your iPad/OS X computer with the new "Handoff" feature.
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6337

Photos can sync through iCloud.

Ok. Let me try this. Here is a tutorial description for the linking of iPad and iPhone:

This tutorial teaches you how to wirelessly auto sync photos, notes, calendar, reminders and mail between your iPhone, iPod, iPad, MAC and PC using iCloud Photostream. When you take a picture with your iPhone, the new photo will automatically appear in all devices setup with iCloud Photostream without any usb connection. No need to connect to iTunes to sync. The devices don't need to be near each other to synchronize. Even if your PC and MAC is at home and your iPad at your Grandma's house, while your iPhone is with you, all devices will still be synchronized as long as all devices are connected to the internet

Here is the youtube link where you can watch how to sync the devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr7iN_53A28

From Arkansas Dem Gaz online article dated Dec 4, 2014

"Lowery is being represented by attorneys Brett Qualls and Lott Rolfe IV who specialize in murder cases for the public defender's office. They took over her case from attorney Rick Holiman who had represented her when all she was charged with was a misdemeanor theft by receiving charge that is connected to the murder case."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/dec/04/suspect-to-get-mental-test-20141204/

"Whether your client wants it or not, it's up to you," the judge told Lewis' attorney when the lawyer said his client does not want to submit to an examination.

Lewis will be tested to see whether he is competent to assist his lawyer and whether he was suffering from mental illness or from brain damage when Carter was killed in September.

The process of scheduling and undergoing such an evaluation, which requires doctors to interview the defendant and possibly his friends, relatives and even prison guards who monitor him, plus review his criminal and medical files, typically takes four to six months but could be longer.Mental evaluations are a common procedure in murder cases, with most defendants cleared to stand trial. A finding of mental illness or brain damage does not automatically preclude a defendant from standing trial.

But determining whether the defendant is competent can take even longer if his lawyer decides to dispute a State Hospital finding that the defendant is fit for trial.

The judge set a Feb. 26 hearing for a report on the progress of the process.

Lewis has an 11-year-old criminal record with arrests in six states, including Arkansas, and convictions for robbery, transporting stolen vehicles and theft. But there's no indication he's ever been found to be mentally ill in any of those cases. He has been ordered to undergo counseling for drug abuse and mental health before, court records show. The psychological counseling was a requirement of his 2007 conviction for a federal probation violation.
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/dec/04/suspect-to-get-mental-test-20141204/

"

Lewis has an 11-year-old criminal record with arrests in six states, including Arkansas, and convictions for robbery, transporting stolen vehicles and theft. But there's no indication he's ever been found to be mentally ill in any of those cases. He has been ordered to undergo counseling for drug abuse and mental health before, court records show. The psychological counseling was a requirement of his 2007 conviction for a federal probation violation.

snipped and underlined by me. There is mention of the drug history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl