GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the supposed separation date IIRC is sometime in August but divorce wasn't filed until mid October? Am I correct on that? Wonder what the reason was for waiting so long to file the divorce? I think I just answered my own question, she didn't have the money to file it possibly? Was that why neighbors or church or friends or whoever it was were trying to raise money for her, or was that for other bills? It would've been nice if the attorney (?Holliman) who arranged for U-Haul etc could've paid the fee to file the divorce (or gave her a loan) instead of CL waiting to file it after AL had been charged with Capital Murder and Kidnapping!

In Arkansas, when married, if everything at AL and CL's place was in CL's name (such as utilities) etc., would he have just as much right to be there as she did? Maybe she could have had him evicted? Or gotten a protective order?

I do not know the answer legally on rights to be there and so forth.. But they were both in jail on the same charges. I am wondering if anyone contacted AL attorney Hensley about his clients belongings? Especially with CL attorney Holiman supposedly renting a UHAUL trailer. So many little crazy things could go wrong in that whole situation. I understand the stuff had to be gotten out. Hopefully with Holiman in on it he did contact Hensley. But by the sound of AL divorce Response, JMHO doesn't sound like it. I say again IF I had helped to clean out the home. I would have Video and documented everything and where everything went. Never know AL could try to sue them. JMHO

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUir9_fOU2rOlzrtPy-Dej-w
Here's Arron's youtube link again. The dang motorcycle video isn't there? I'm losing my mind? Or, was it on his FB or IG?

ETA: Perhaps the other local posters (cheer gym) were afraid of their identity being discovered and quit posting? Hmmm...IDK

Here is the YT vid with the bike. You can see the tablet being held in the manicured purple nail hands and also you can hear the microphone on the tablet is clearly closer to CLs voice than the male voice (the driver).

Look at frames at 1:03, 1:04. Then 1:13-1:14, and at 1:36. Stop frame to see better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_SbZyfBY4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dialogue is:

CL: Hahaha! Yeah!!

CL: Hahahahaha He's so crazy!

CL: That's awesome!

CL: He's gonna take the McCain exit...wonder if he'll loop around that little loop thing....

Driver: Ya ready to get up there beside him, or what?

CL: Yup, yup

I'll say it again.... This is a woman who gets a shot in the arm from a little danger, a little adventure, a little risk with bad Boyz. And the answer to the other question is, no- this isn't the first bad boy she has picked.

I was watching a show the other night on TV, I think it was on ID channel, and they actually took the jurors out to the crime scene. Do they really do that in real life??

Yes, they did that in my friends murder trial. It was very helpful in this case I believe.

O/T but does everyone else page look different? Mine is all Centered. Easier to read, not complaining.

Mine did that too. At the top of the page is a message in a yellow/orange text box, it did say Happy Holidays, etc. There is a little x in the box that you can click and the message disappears. Once you refresh the page it goes back to left-centered.

Here is the YT vid with the bike. You can see the tablet being held in the manicured purple nail hands and also you can hear the microphone on the tablet is clearly closer to CLs voice than the male voice (the driver).

Look at frames at 1:03, 1:04. Then 1:13-1:14, and at 1:36. Stop frame to see better.

Dialogue is:

CL: He's gonna take the McCain exit...wonder if he'll loop around that little loop thing....

I'll say it again.... This is a woman who gets a shot in the arm from a little danger, a little adventure, a little risk with bad Boyz. And the answer to the other question is, no- this isn't the first bad boy she has picked.

The "That's awesome" speaks volume to me. Not only was it ridiculous and immature, but without a helmet! It is on the side of the bike! There is not a single thing awesome about even watching the video! I cannot imagine a moment of "awesome" in person. You see the sun going down, which is the highest traffic time. You see tons of cars on the road and tons of businesses. And this was not a couple of seconds worth. Furthermore, it certainly didnt sound like the first time Crystal witnessed this "stunt". And yet again, here comes predictable Arron/ Aaron, bragging about bad behavior and posting it all over for the world to see. He thought he was untouchable. She started to believe his false beliefs.

<Mod Snip>

I dont have a great memory, so dont quote me on this, but I think the insider said the male neighbor was driving and Crystal was filming. I think.

Thread #4, Post #840, BBM

VI says:
I don't know anything about him posting how to steal. I doubt she knew about that or if she did she never mentioned it. She was driving the car and the neighbor was filming the superman stunt. Another dumb move on her part and shows AL childish mentality.

I think they were! Especially if they told her early on they thought she was involved and were going to get her. I will tell you what, if I had any chance of someone's murder falsely being blamed on me, I would be TERRIFIED and being the most straight laced, conservative community member I could be! I would never in a million years be pretending to have a knife to my neck, much less think that's entertaining, or even more posting it for all the world to see! Of course, I am well aware that the decisions I make are not at all the same as the decisions Crystal makes.
Agree, and I be dang if I would talk to them with out wanting a lawyer present. Miranda rights.. if you cant afford one they get ya one... ESPECIALLY since her legal husband who had been living with her was wanted for Kidnapping... you bet your new Christmas snow boots I want a lawyer. No telling what she said that she may have incriminated herself of

Thread #4, Post #840, BBM

VI says:

Thanks!!!!!!!!! My memory is not good for much of anything, except things no one will ever need to know, like how much a gallon of water weighs ;)

Dialogue is:

That was published on April 2, 2014. Here comes my bad memory again- did they meet this year or last year? Was this immediately after meeting? I am sorry, there is no "love" yet. She was well aware of just who he is. This is what he says under his video:
Decided to take the bike out today and do some stunts on camera because I was getting a lot of attention about this superman pose I was hitting the other day...tonz of videos and pics being taken of me on the interstate and every day is a great day to ride. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas and would appreciate any comments...likes or dislikes. suggestions on other stunts to do? 4-2-14 on hwy 167 south

The "That's awesome" speaks volume to me. Not only was it ridiculous and immature, but without a helmet! It is on the side of the bike! There is not a single thing awesome about even watching the video! I cannot imagine a moment of "awesome" in person. You see the sun going down, which is the highest traffic time. You see tons of cars on the road and tons of businesses. And this was not a couple of seconds worth. Furthermore, it certainly didnt sound like the first time Crystal witnessed this "stunt". And yet again, here comes predictable Arron/ Aaron, bragging about bad behavior and posting it all over for the world to see. He thought he was untouchable. She started to believe his false beliefs.

I believe they started having some serious financial troubles around the time of the abduction. There was the attempt to get money from the ex, there was an attempt at getting additional child support, there was people from a church trying to help Crystal out--- something was happening financially and they decided to do something drastic to get quick money. That is my opinion! 1 person with a criminal history who thinks he is better at crime than he is, 2 people who are extremely immature and make bad decisions, added with financial struggles= recipe for disaster.

I agree with that time preceding the abduction date being very tense re money problems. He'd lost the cement co job that was the supposed reason she took him back in. The support money from the ex hasn't been coming in for 12 weeks. The fights were reported to be loud and angry. .... she might have given him the ultimatum- come up with some cash NOW or you're out of here again.

The stunt video is revealing in a few ways. She not only joined AL in his total disregard for not only his safety but everyone else on the freeway, rush hour, sun going down, traditionally the most dangerous time for accidents, visibility reduced and he's traveling high speed. Risking all of that for what?? To get his mug glorified on YouTube as some cool stunt dude.

Now her role is also revelatory in that she's joining him in glorifying a foolish move -taking others lives and putting them in danger, ok, that's clear.... But she's also excited and amused, titillated by it. And not once does she express; "Oh be careful honey!", or "hope he doesn't get hurt" or shout out to him stop looking at the camera and look at the traffic. She goes along merrily. Super merrily. Speaks volumes. And...Goes against the timid, shy girl she is presented as, this cajunfirecracker. Maybe that's her alter ego....

I had my brief biker period when younger and knew several stunt riders but they would do that on country roads or in the hills away from traffic. Because the guys I knew were daredevils but not to the point of risking others lives. This is something we see in AL, a consistent recklessness. IMO!!

That was published on April 2, 2014. Here comes my bad memory again- did they meet this year or last year? Was this immediately after meeting? I am sorry, there is no "love" yet. She was well aware of just who he is. This is what he says under his video:
Decided to take the bike out today and do some stunts on camera because I was getting a lot of attention about this superman pose I was hitting the other day...tonz of videos and pics being taken of me on the interstate and every day is a great day to ride. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas and would appreciate any comments...likes or dislikes. suggestions on other stunts to do? 4-2-14 on hwy 167 south

They were married 4/20/14. <Mod Snip> Maybe this is what convinced her he would be the perfect husband?! Lol

Re his comments on YT..... The man's vanity is boundless.... His gear is stuck in N. for Narcissist.

They were married 4/20/14. And per NJ were only dating a few months prior to marriage I believe. So this was right before they were married. Maybe this is what convinced her he would be the perfect husband?! Lol

Re his comments on YT..... The man's vanity is boundless.... His gear is stuck in N. for Narcissist.

Thank you! I thought so! No way in hell this is the guy I am choosing for my child to live with. Disregard for everyone. No way in hell.

I think maybe I've lived a very sheltered and pretty naive life. Seriously, some of these stunts CL and AL have pulled sounds like something teens would do.

:laughing: Never heard that expression before.

I just made it up! ;). AL has inspired me.... Seriously, he takes selfie culture to all new lows. Which is another reason I'm stickin with my theory that he has some photos/videos on his phone that will be very useful in solving this crime. The man hates any second of his oh so fascinating life to go undocumented on film or video. He's a star in his own reality show. I guarantee you he's looking to sell his version of this story as soon as he's allowed to make a deal. MOO

I just made it up! ;). AL has inspired me.... Seriously, he takes selfie culture to all new lows. Which is another reason I'm stickin with my theory that he has some photos/videos on his phone that will be very useful in solving this crime. The man hates any second of his oh so fascinating life to go undocumented on film or video. He's a star in his own reality show. I guarantee you he's looking to sell his version of this story as soon as he's allowed to make a deal. MOO
I do believe there were pics on that phone and he slipped up before he changed it to "They were showing me pics." I believe there were pics of his crime on the phone and also LE showed him pics from the crime scene.

I agree with that time preceding the abduction date being very tense re money problems. He'd lost the cement co job that was the supposed reason she took him back in. The support money from the ex hasn't been coming in for 12 weeks. The fights were reported to be loud and angry. .... she might have given him the ultimatum- come up with some cash NOW or you're out of here again.

The stunt video is revealing in a few ways. She not only joined AL in his total disregard for not only his safety but everyone else on the freeway, rush hour, sun going down, traditionally the most dangerous time for accidents, visibility reduced and he's traveling high speed. Risking all of that for what?? To get his mug glorified on YouTube as some cool stunt dude.

Now her role is also revelatory in that she's joining him in glorifying a foolish move -taking others lives and putting them in danger, ok, that's clear.... But she's also excited and amused, titillated by it. And not once does she express; "Oh be careful honey!", or "hope he doesn't get hurt" or shout out to him stop looking at the camera and look at the traffic. She goes along merrily. Super merrily. Speaks volumes. And...Goes against the timid, shy girl she is presented as, this cajunfirecracker. Maybe that's her alter ego....

I had my brief biker period when younger and knew several stunt riders but they would do that on country roads or in the hills away from traffic. Because the guys I knew were daredevils but not to the point of risking others lives. This is something we see in AL, a consistent recklessness. IMO!!
Great post... You're right, definitely not the poor innocent Crystal.. Aka, cajunfirecracker73.

That's just another thing I don't comprehend! She's supposedly trying to get rid of him, but on IG cat fighting *hisss*, leave my husband alone!

And informing her he had a life of crime but files stating she didnt know.

I do believe there were pics on that phone and he slipped up before he changed it to "They were showing me pics." I believe there were pics of his crime on the phone and also LE showed him pics from the crime scene.
I think.. They showed him pictures of Beverly when she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E