GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I am better in the middle of the night. Or maybe my computer is more cooperative!

Oh, my word. What's the name of that Dr. Seuss book? "The Things You'll See"?

When this case goes to court, got a feeling there will be alot of shocking moments.jmo

<Mod Snip>

Theory & opinion only:

I'm now convinced this was indeed another of his "financial scams" and that someone was tipped off to "vile rumors about BC" by CL personally.

I will even concede that the "killing was an accident" because IMO (or theory,) they intended to extort BC for money by drugging & photographing her in sexually explicit acts. When she fought back or refused, they may have given her more drugs causing an overdose, or one of them lost their temper and killed her. It is still capital murder and kidnapping regardless

JMO & theory of what evil may lurk in the hearts of one man & one woman.

CL and AL werent even together in Jan were they? So she had this site before AL and when he was trying to extort money he really did have something to exchange?jmo

I don't know when they got together: I wish I did. But even if she was with him when that profile was set up.. I still don't blame him for her crazy decisions. She just found her perfect mate with him. IMO and that is not the only site they are on. But it is the most graphic and the one you can see information such as join dates and ages ...

AL and CL met online, at least that's the understanding from out VI's.
Here is one quote, I will try find for the other VI

Butler123
It is my understanding that they met online. I have no idea what website /dating site they may have met on.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-6-ARREST&p=11245038#post11245038

I'm checking for clarification on what social network sites can be discussed and linked to here. If it can't be linked to it can't be discussed. I'll let you all know our decision.

I did remove posts because of discussion about adult themed sites, I also removed posts discussing CL and her puppy being on the internet. Making fun is not allowed not even if someone is a suspect in a murder case.

Thanks!
Ima

I'm checking for clarification on what social network sites can be discussed and linked to here. If it can't be linked to it can't be discussed. I'll let you all know our decision.

I did remove posts because of discussion about adult themed sites, I also removed posts discussing CL and her puppy being on the internet. Making fun is not allowed not even if someone is a suspect in a murder case.

Thanks!
Ima

They can't be linked here because they are sex sites. To me, it's huge ! It's very relevant and by hiding it, this site is hiding the truth. I went all the way in and viewed the pics. Definitely CL.

They can't be linked here because they are sex sites. To me, it's huge ! It's very relevant and by hiding it, this site is hiding the truth. I went all the way in and viewed the pics. Definitely CL.

And crimes with sexual motives are very common!! See the one I linked before I saw the message.

Post #846 - Thread 4

*Originally Posted by Tallula.Belle *
I am sure. He probably just broke her heart time and again. Did any of you or her friends, find it odd that she married him so fast? I mean they hadn't known each other long. I know it has been discussed on her before, that he seemed like the type of guy that had to have a woman all the time. Even his FB comments, would state he broke up with someone and was back in the dating game. Whereas most people would be like, maybe I should not be dating right now. I just assumed that since she and TL had been divorced for several years that this quickie marriage must have been out of character for her. You may not want to answer this but do you know if they met online?

nojustice
I think out of character and desperation of needing help with bills. Yes I do think they met online. I can't say 100% but if I remember correctly she told me that was how they met. I know she liked motorcycles and I think that was the original attraction to him, that and he had money at the time to help her. I know that makes her sound bad but it is not like it sounds. She was a single mother who's ex was not paying his child support for the last year or more.----

I'm revising a lot of my former theories here. ....

Yea, that probably means they can not be discussed. I can assure you SavvyRose not being able to discuss sex sites that CL may or may not belong to is NOT hiding any truth. Now if things come out in court it can be discussed then but now that I know we are talking about sex sites it probably not going to be allowed here. I will let you all know what we decide. If any of you have any questions you can pm me or Tricia and that way we can keep this thread open for discussing Beverly and her case.

We have rules here at WS it doesn't mean we are trying to hide any truth.

It's all very disturbing. Yet clarifying at the same time... I have to go but will check in later. I hope -for the sake of getting closer to the truth on this convoluted, tragic story - that the discussion will be permitted, staying within the property boundaries of course. No surprise that criminals at any level will lie and deceive others, sometimes expertly, to carry on with their lives and seedy activities. Our task is to see through it with clear, unbiased eyes ...to get closer to the truth. And the last thing any murder case needs is the injection of false information that might inject reasonable doubt based on false misleading information. That frankly worries me with so much heavy emphasis placed on defending the "mild-mannered" "shy" "naive" defendant, who was only looking out for her children. Appears some real misleading was going on.

Please tell us how (if it really is CL) being linked to a sex site is tied to the murder of Beverly Carter? I'm afraid I do not see the connection.

I'm not sure what to think anymore. Despite CL's behavior, I still have a hard time believing that she would actually plot and carry out a capital murder thinking she would get away with it somehow. Even kidnapping, ransom or blackmail seem impossible to get away with and it seems that she would be smart enough to figure that out. I think we are still missing some very large pieces to the puzzle. I still think there was something questionable that CL would have gone along with that somehow led to BC's murder but I can't for the life of me figure out what it would be.

Yea, that probably means they can not be discussed. I can assure you SavvyRose not being able to discuss sex sites that CL may or may not belong to is NOT hiding any truth. Now if things come out in court it can be discussed then but now that I know we are talking about sex sites it probably not going to be allowed here. I will let you all know what we decide. If any of you have any questions you can pm me or Tricia and that way we can keep this thread open for discussing Beverly and her case.

We have rules here at WS it doesn't mean we are trying to hide any truth.

Thanks Ima for giving it time and taking it into consideration. I vote for allowing the discussion - in a limited fashion- if only to provide a clear balance to the dozens of pages expressing opinions that portray the accused in the opposite light. As the naive, shy, retiring, single mom only looking for the good-provider husband for her kids. Without judgement, the solicitation speaks for itself - regarding creating a safe family environment and again, the reckless disregard for consequences to others. The defense rests! :)

Please tell us how (if it really is CL) being linked to a sex site is tied to the murder of Beverly Carter? I'm afraid I do not see the connection.

I'm on my phone and I have kids in the house so I fear I won't be able to get my thoughts out clearly.

To me, it shows that she has a dark, secret life that her friends are probably not aware of. It shows that her and AL were participating together in a secret life. Remember, we have been told she wanted out of the marriage. I was given the impression that her friends felt like she was a victim of ALs narcissist personality, while this shows that she has some of the same traits.

And since we know AL tried to exploit her to her ex... We see how things like this can be used for blackmail. The theory posted earlier about possibly drugging BC or forcing her to take pics for blackmail may hold water. Remember the text to CC "out drinking with friends"? Wouldn't that fit into a plan to later blackmail someone?

To me, it's huge. Jmo.

I'm not arguing. Just want the truth to be known since she put it out there.

Tricia, please see my post just above to Ima .. I have to run out now. But I suppose the same question you posed could be asked about the countless posts we read here that tell us (from VI opinions only) about CL as the innocent single mom who was only too trusting and made a few bad decisions in her romantic life only... but was incapable of anything beyond bad taste in men and possibly ok the bad taste in posting public photos of herself smiling with a knife to her throat right after her husband was incarcerated for murder... And a few other things we have been asked to write off as merely the behavior of someone who was shy and retiring and wholly unaware of her husbands criminal seedy nature. How do those insider OPINIONS show CL to be guilty or not of murder and kidnapping? They don't. They spoke to character and they all leaned towards creating a defense. Ok, that's ok.

It's about balance. We speak for the victim. The VI spoke for the accused. We often feel our voices got less of a microphone in an effort to allow the VIs story to be told. I think that side is well and extensively represented now. I think it's fair to say Criminals make bad judgement calls and take more risks than your average law biding citizen. This and so much more is just another example of that kind of bad judgement and willing deception CLs real story shows us the more we find. I won't be upset if this is deleted but needed to explain this from my POV only. Thanks for considering the issue in any case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee