GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the - she was just an insecure woman who got caught up with a bad man - position can be laid to rest - IMO. CL seems to know a thing or two about working the system and seems well versed in seeking out exactly what she wants and *desires* in more ways than one. I do not believe for one moment that she didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into and would not be at all surprised if she was, in fact, the brains behind the entire operation. At this point I think anything is possible. MOO.

AL and CL did meet online according to our VI Butler321 or 123, can't remember.

Hey, TKL. Welcome back. I hope y'all enjoyed your holiday!! :)

I will say this: Many people have secret lives, fantasies and indulgences that those closet to them know absolutely nothing about. This can be said of anyone involved in this case. I therefore fully expect more information along the lines of said sex sites to come out at trial. I find it relevant as it may or may not have a direct link to this case and the connection between the parties involved.

Personally, I would like the opportunity to weigh the relevancy of this to the case. Seems like a good topic for the parking lot (NO LINKS ALLOWED, JUST DISCUSSION) ...

I also agree with those who said the VI here presented a much different view of CL. She was portrayed as a victim (which I think most of us saw through). Whatever CL's issues, they are of her own making. The only victim in this case is Beverly.

Last warning on this...

1. Do not discuss other members unless it is something they have posted about this case. Link to or quote the post you are discussing.
2. Do not discuss any member about being on a time out, being a former member, or why they have not been around, its against our terms and rules.
3. Unless someone is a verified insider do not discuss them as such and do not ask them personal questions until or unless they decide to become verified.
4. CL and AL possibly being involved in kinky sex sites is not discussable. That could change if it comes into court or court docs, no discussion at this time.
5. If you have a question or want to discuss moderation do it thru a pm to a Mod. Do not question or discuss moderation on the board.
Sleuthing and discussing family and friends of the victim or suspect is not allowed.

Ima

Personally, I would like the opportunity to weigh the relevancy of this to the case. Seems like a good topic for the parking lot (NO LINKS ALLOWED, JUST DISCUSSION) ...

I also agree with those who said the VI here presented a much different view of CL. She was portrayed as a victim (which I think most of us saw through). Whatever CL's issues, they are of her own making. The only victim in this case is Beverly.

I have not been to the parking lot, but I'd like to discuss this as well. if you'd be so kind as to direct me there, I would appreciate it.

Well, from what we have now learned, she is comfortable in her own skin. If you get what I mean. My opinion has actually not been swayed at all. I STILL think she is just as guilty and I STILL think that LE has plenty on her. The poor innocent me garbage just isnt working for me anymore.

Nor is the "she NEVER used drugs," IMO.

I am so confused. I dearly appreciate Iamamazed & Tricia keeping us in line instead of just shutting it down but the rules seem to vary from case to case. Is that primarily due to having VIs on this one?

Thanks for any clarification.

ETA - whoops. I should have refreshed page before posting this. Please delete.

In my opinion, the motive for making the appointment with BC at the foreclosure house was one of these:

scam based on having access to that house or to BC's phone with access codes to other houses
kidnapping with ransom demand
blackmail

I don't think that murder was the original motive, but that is JMO
I don't think they were hired by a third party to make a hit on BC or punish her or her family in some way - JMO
I don't think it was a consensual meeting for something sketchy - JMO

Please add or subtract!

In my opinion, the motive for making the appointment with BC at the foreclosure house was one of these:

scam based on having access to that house or to BC's phone with access codes to other houses
kidnapping with ransom demand
blackmail

I don't think that murder was the original motive, but that is JMO
I don't think they were hired by a third party to make a hit on BC or punish her or her family in some way - JMO
I don't think it was a consensual meeting for something sketchy - JMO

Please add or subtract!

ITA with you. I also think CL is up to her eyeballs in it since the beginning.jmo

JMO - Whether legally guilty of the charges against them or not, two very screwed up people have wreaked untold havoc on so many innocent lives, not the least of which are their own families, especially their children.

<Mod Snip>
JMO

JMO - Whether legally guilty of the charges against them or not, two very screwed up people have wreaked untold havoc on so many innocent lives, not the least of which are their own families, especially their children.

<Mod Snip>
JMO

This has been my point from the beginning, but for every situation there was an excuse made. We are not supposed to discuss children here, so moving on ...

For me, the motive in this case is beginning to solidify. The most recent tidbit we learned about them (AL&CL) adds another layer.

IMO, these two hatched a plan in which they would obtain incriminating photo's of Beverly (the rich realtor) to use as blackmail. I think it is likely they drugged her to make her compliant. She died (accidentally) during the course of this bizarre scheme.

LE has not made a mistake, or falsely charged anyone. Two defendants have been charged, and are right where they belong. Mooo, baaaa and quack-quack!

TKL, thanks! You might not know this, but do you have any idea if Crystal would attend events/ practices at the gym or have a reason to think she knew Beverly before this incident?

TKL, thanks! You might not know this, but do you have any idea if Crystal would attend events/ practices at the gym or have a reason to think she knew Beverly before this incident?
I know she went to the event in Branson MO. I was there too and I never saw her with anyone that looked like her.

I missed the discussion that has been deleted. I will try to tiptoe around the elephant in the room as to avoid getting my hands spanked. I find any and all info regarding the accused to be relevant in sleuthing. Information that shines a light on the character and morals of those charged helps me form a character profile in my mind. In other words, what might seem like an outrageous theory as to motive may not seem so far out when a complete picture of the accused (both of them) is made more clear.

For example, some people have sideline, online activities that generate potential income for them. Knowing if that was a motivator in having such a website or participating in one, would be useful info, IMO. Some people walk outside the boundaries of what is norm for most of us and that alone can shed a clearer picture of who they really are behind the curtain.

Delete my thoughts if necessary but I am just trying to get a clearer understanding of what might have influenced a motive in this crime, not trying to satisfy any personal curiosity. I do think it pertains to the overall discussion of the accused and what "makes them tick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx