GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that probably means they can not be discussed. I can assure you SavvyRose not being able to discuss sex sites that CL may or may not belong to is NOT hiding any truth. Now if things come out in court it can be discussed then but now that I know we are talking about sex sites it probably not going to be allowed here. I will let you all know what we decide. If any of you have any questions you can pm me or Tricia and that way we can keep this thread open for discussing Beverly and her case.

We have rules here at WS it doesn't mean we are trying to hide any truth.

I know this site isn't trying to hide the truth. I'm sorry.

To me, it's relevant. It's public .. The profile is anyway.

It's like information the jury isn't allowed to know. Never fair. But happens.

I respect your decision whatever it is.

I will say this: Many people have secret lives, fantasies and indulgences that those closet to them know absolutely nothing about. This can be said of anyone involved in this case. I therefore fully expect more information along the lines of said sex sites to come out at trial. I find it relevant as it may or may not have a direct link to this case and the connection between the parties involved.

I do not know if this is appropriate, but would it be an option to open a basement discussion with limited information allowed? I sincerely think this is going to be a MAJOR part of this case. Arron stated in his jailhouse interview that he never went to the house to buy it- it was just a place to meet. We all well understood that he was suggesting drugs or sex. Not that we believed it, but that is certainly what he was suggesting. I know he wasn't trying to make people think it was to play jump rope. The fact the the two had a site and it was last active 3 months ago (when Beverly disappeared) and it was created before they (A&C) reportedly knew each other (not possible to be a fake account) and it even has their dates of birth- all seems so very pertinent. It is putting another element of recklessness on the BOTH of them. My opinion and case. *humbly stepping back from the mic*

http://5newsonline.com/2014/11/26/arron-lewis-and-wife-charged-with-capital-murder-in-realtor-death/
According to the document listing the charges against Lewis and Lowery, the two are accused of kidnapping Carter “for ransom or reward… with the purpose of terrorizing her or another person.”

BBM I believe its very possible that another attempt at extortion is a real possibility. I hate to think of what Beverly may have been put through. The way this is worded leads me to think something terrorizing was also sent to another person. Probably her husband. JMO

Tricia, please see my post just above to Ima .. I have to run out now. But I suppose the same question you posed could be asked about the countless posts we read here that tell us (from VI opinions only) about CL as the innocent single mom who was only too trusting and made a few bad decisions in her romantic life only... but was incapable of anything beyond bad taste in men and possibly ok the bad taste in posting public photos of herself smiling with a knife to her throat right after her husband was incarcerated for murder... And a few other things we have been asked to write off as merely the behavior of someone who was shy and retiring and wholly unaware of her husbands criminal seedy nature. How do those insider OPINIONS show CL to be guilty or not of murder and kidnapping? They don't. They spoke to character and they all leaned towards creating a defense. Ok, that's ok.

It's about balance. We speak for the victim. The VI spoke for the accused. We often feel our voices got less of a microphone in an effort to allow the VIs story to be told. I think that side is well and extensively represented now. I think it's fair to say Criminals make bad judgement calls and take more risks than your average law biding citizen. This and so much more is just another example of that kind of bad judgement and willing deception CLs real story shows us the more we find. I won't be upset if this is deleted but needed to explain this from my POV only. Thanks for considering the issue in any case!

I understand what you are saying. As co-owner I have to weigh all kinds of different things when it comes to allowing topics in threads.

How about we agree that Crystal looks to be a part of a kinky sex site along with her boyfriend. That's all we really need right? However, until you can connect this behavior to the murder there is no need to go on and on about it.

Also, Google will punish us if their Googlebots see sex site links on our forum. It has happened a couple of times. The bots send an alert to Google that we are posting kinky sex sites, a computer decides it is *advertiser censored* and then we are locked out.

Thank you.

I understand what you are saying. As co-owner I have to weigh all kinds of different things when it comes to allowing topics in threads.

How about we agree that Crystal looks to be a part of a kinky sex site along with her boyfriend. That's all we really need right? However, until you can connect this behavior to the murder there is no need to go on and on about it.

Also, Google will punish us if their Googlebots see sex site links on our forum. It has happened a couple of times. The bots send an alert to Google that we are posting kinky sex sites, a computer decides it is *advertiser censored* and then we are locked out.

Thank you.
I would NEVER post a link like that here. As I stated in my orig post that got deleted with the other folks stuff. I understand the reason on that link stuff. But as many have stated, this new information shows so much more than what has been prev able to depicted of CL. It seem like there for a while anything we posted that didn't fit a certain mold was deleted. This def is Crystal Hope Lowery in that link. I just agree with everyone about it being relevant. Thanks again for listening to us, and giving us a place to gather and discuss and sleuth.

Why did I just now notice that WS has a FB? But I cant find it?

edited to add Never mind.I figured it out.

I'm not sure what to think anymore. Despite CL's behavior, I still have a hard time believing that she would actually plot and carry out a capital murder thinking she would get away with it somehow. Even kidnapping, ransom or blackmail seem impossible to get away with and it seems that she would be smart enough to figure that out. I think we are still missing some very large pieces to the puzzle. I still think there was something questionable that CL would have gone along with that somehow led to BC's murder but I can't for the life of me figure out what it would be.

Of all the things they "might" have thought they could get away with, blackmail makes sense to me. The victim and victim's family would be too embarrassed to report the criminals blackmailing them.

Of all the things they "might" have thought they could get away with, blackmail makes sense to me. The victim and victim's family would be too embarrassed to report the criminals blackmailing them.

I guess anything is possible. There are just so many things that don't add up. I definitely don't think CL is an innocent, naive bystander. I just don't see how she would be stupid enough to go into something that could be so easily traced back. I still think her involvement had to come from her thinking that in no way would they be caught or that the crime they were committing was "minor".

Yes I get she had a "dark side" and she obviously participated in deviant behavior but if she really was as close to her daughter as people say she was, she wouldn't jeopardize that for money or anything else. So in my thinking, she had to feel she wasn't at risk. JMO.

She didnt have any problem with sending her son away. As long as she still got to keep the child support. jmo

Hmm. Good point. I guess I tend to look for the good in people even when it isn't there. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Moving her teenaged daughter in with Arron Lewis, at the time a self proclaimed 7X felon, WAS jeopardizing that ...in itself. Even before he was arrested for murder and kidnapping. Staying with him after he openly cheated, lied, and attempted extortion of her ex husband was further jeopardizing. And openly soliciting kinky sex with strangers on a public website is also something that could well have jeopardized the child, even if only for the embarrassment factor at school. IMO

Thank you.

Thanks Tricia, I get it and thinks that's a good solution. Thank you!

Hmm. Good point. I guess I tend to look for the good in people even when it isn't there. I just don't know what to think anymore.
Don't ever stop looking for good in people. :loveyou: I personally believe there is a twinkle of good in even the most horrible people. But just because there is good in people, doesn't mean they shouldn't have to live up to consequences their actions caused. JMHO

Uh, can we get a clue for the site? I haven't wandered around that part of the Internet before and would rather not browse... But now I'm curious!
Me too....I tried googling and went to a "site" but couldn't find that username from there.

I removed all of the discussion about Crystal and pics that was seen by you all. We agree that Crystal seems to be part of a kinky sex site, we are not going to discuss it. If its brought up in court or thru law enforcement then we will look at this again. Until or unless that happens we will not be discussing it or linking to any of it.

We are not going to discuss Crystal's children.

I feel so sorry for Beverly's family. I think the trial is going to be difficult. I wish they would just plead guilty, like Aaron said he wanted to in the beginning. I hope her family is able to find some joy during these holidays, in the middle of much expected sadness.

I think the - she was just an insecure woman who got caught up with a bad man - position can be laid to rest - IMO. CL seems to know a thing or two about working the system and seems well versed in seeking out exactly what she wants and *desires* in more ways than one. I do not believe for one moment that she didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into and would not be at all surprised if she was, in fact, the brains behind the entire operation. At this point I think anything is possible. MOO.

I think the - she was just an insecure woman who got caught up with a bad man - position can be laid to rest - IMO. CL seems to know a thing or two about working the system and seems well versed in seeking out exactly what she wants and *desires* in more ways than one. I do not believe for one moment that she didn't know exactly what she was getting herself into and would not be at all surprised if she was, in fact, the brains behind the entire operation. At this point I think anything is possible. MOO.

Tru dat!!!!!!!

Well, from what we have now learned, she is comfortable in her own skin. If you get what I mean. My opinion has actually not been swayed at all. I STILL think she is just as guilty and I STILL think that LE has plenty on her. The poor innocent me garbage just isnt working for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member