GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember they were not out of funds, the whole time they were together. He still had some of his money from his lawsuit. I don't recall anyone saying that she couldn't go to school and work, it was stated that he didn't want her to do that. I imagine that AL seemed like a white knight to her at first. Showering her with all the things she wanted to hear. She doesn't seem like the type that has much self-esteem and sadly that is what got her hooked up with AL I think.

I totally agree with the self esteem issue!! I think she was 40 and single and felt like she needed "a man" - any man. There are so many women out there who are lonely and scared to go at it alone. I think she ignored the red flags and her gut feeling that this was all wrong. Probably thinking "just get me through school and I will get out of this mess". I also think maybe she is a "fixer" - leading her to help him clean up his mess that Thursday night, going to the hospital when he called, etc. Having a soft heart and not listening to her gut, again. AL appears to be a smooth talker - not bad looking (compared to some criminal types) and maybe convinced her that if she loved him, he could change, and they could conquer the world together. Many ladies fall under the spell of a jerk in hopes for that happy ending. JMO. Unfortunately, it appears she is in store for a very sad ending.

I myself will alert a Mod to this post myself so if it is out of line then they will deal with it.

IMO, this thread/forum is for Beverly and seeking Justice For Beverly. Beverly IS the victim (as is her family and friends). Her life has been taken and she is not here to defend herself. We are her voice. Our #1 Goal/Focus should be on Beverly. Those that are charged are NOT the victims here. So, IMO, why should the discussion/focus be on defending those who have been arrested and charged? To prove my point, just look at post after post about those charged with murdering Beverly and defending them, versus how many are truly about Beverly and Justice For Beverly...

I myself will alert a Mod to this post myself so if it is out of line then they will deal with it.

IMO, this thread/forum is for Beverly and seeking Justice For Beverly. Beverly IS the victim (as is her family and friends). Her life has been taken and she is not here to defend herself. We are her voice. Our #1 Goal/Focus should be on Beverly. Those that are charged are NOT the victims here. So, IMO, why should the discussion/focus be on defending those who have been arrested and charged? To prove my point, just look at post after post about those charged with murdering Beverly and defending them, versus how many are truly about Beverly and Justice For Beverly...

I do think this board is for Beverly. It is also for everyone to discuss as they feel the need those accused whether that be to say they believe LE or to those of us who personally know them to state what we know. That however does not take away from the fact that Beverly was kidnapped and murdered. As someone who knows both Beverly and the accused it's a hard place to be.

I think what the Mods have said is that everyone needs to be respectful and not pounce on those who have a difference of opinion. There have been those on this board who have asked questions and then went out to try to prove the person who answered were wrong and a liar. It got out of hand and I myself was guilty of getting defensive due to the constant re-posting of things I had posted and the tearing of me apart.

I have stepped back and realize that I should have handled things with more class instead of stooping to a level that is not me but when you are pushed day in and day out there comes a breaking point.

We can all have a difference of opinion but we can't tell others how or what to post. We have to be respectful to each other regardless of our differences. I hope this helps!

I do think this board is for Beverly. It is also for everyone to discuss as they feel the need those accused whether that be to say they believe LE or to those of us who personally know them to state what we know. That however does not take away from the fact that Beverly was kidnapped and murdered. As someone who knows both Beverly and the accused it's a hard place to be.

I think what the Mods have said is that everyone needs to be respectful and not pounce on those who have a difference of opinion. There have been those on this board who have asked questions and then went out to try to prove the person who answered were wrong and a liar. It got out of hand and I myself was guilty of getting defensive due to the constant re-posting of things I had posted and the tearing of me apart.

I have stepped back and realize that I should have handled things with more class instead of stooping to a level that is not me but when you are pushed day in and day out there comes a breaking point.

We can all have a difference of opinion but we can't tell others how or what to post. We have to be respectful to each other regardless of our differences. I hope this helps!

NJ you have handled yourself with a lot of grace in my opinion. At times you have been attacked and that was hard for me to see. One can only be pushed so far, before they defend themselves. I myself have tried to do better with scrolling and rolling, but sometimes I fail.

I agree, and I haven't seen any poster actually defending either one of the people arrested. I've seen people saying "that's not the person I know, and I'm really having a hard time believing that person would do that, but I'll eat my words if I'm wrong." I have not seen one person say, "I'm absolutely positive he/she had nothing to do with this crime."

JMO

Sadly I also feel those who love and know BC and her family personally, are going to see and hear a lot of horrible things and speculation once this case goes to trial. That is what defense attorneys are known for.

Off subject but over the last 24 hours, I've worked with an organization delivering Christmas gifts to children who have a parent that is incarcerated. These gifts are requested by the inmates in February, caretakers are called in October to see what the kids needs are (some just requested diapers) and gifts are purchased and delivered in December.

As I delivered last night (husband went with me), one mom opened the door with her three kids. The little kids said "what are these?" referring to the gifts. The mom said "these are from your dad". In that moment, I immediately thought about AL and CL and their children. I felt a new sadness for their children and the other kids out there with parents incarcerated. I realize it's because of bad choice but when you look into the eyes of their kids, you'd have to be heartless not to feel for them. They are victims too and what they have to come to know as normal -- just isn't. It is my hope & prayer that those children I delivered to last night and today (many being raised by their grandmother) would choose another path - another way of life and break the cycle.

The other thing was I had to make a delivery not too far from the house that Bev was taken from. I drove down Baucum Pike Road and I thought about Beverly again - remembering that her phone had pinged on that road.

I know this doesn't add anything to the sleuthing part of this board but just wanted to share. I can't get away from this case even when I take time off to do community service! RIP Beverly~

I really can't imagine what type of defense AL hopes to have. He admitted to kidnapping initially. Then in his TV interview he said it was an accident, and that he panicked. Which is basically admitting guilt.

And besides the fact that Crystal was charged with the same crimes, after Aaron basically admitted guilt, SHE put money in his prison account. I don't even know any single way to conceive that she had no part of this, but she was still financially supporting the admitted kidnapper/ assumed murderer. I'm not sure how anyone can still be saying they have an innocent person. What innocent person gives money to someone who admitted to something horrifying!!! I do not get it.

And besides the fact that Crystal was charged with the same crimes, after Aaron basically admitted guilt, SHE put money in his prison account. I don't even know any single way to conceive that she had no part of this, but she was still financially supporting the admitted kidnapper/ assumed murderer. I'm not sure how anyone can still be saying they have an innocent person. What innocent person gives money to someone who admitted to something horrifying!!! I do not get it.
I don't understand why people take a known liars word for anything. We have no proof that she put any money on his account. Just because AL said so does not make it true.

Nobody here is saying they are sure they have an innocent person.

Off subject but over the last 24 hours, I've worked with an organization delivering Christmas gifts to children who have a parent that is incarcerated. These gifts are requested by the inmates in February, caretakers are called in October to see what the kids needs are (some just requested diapers) and gifts are purchased and delivered in December.

As I delivered last night (husband went with me), one mom opened the door with her three kids. The little kids said "what are these?" referring to the gifts. The mom said "these are from your dad". In that moment, I immediately thought about AL and CL and their children. I felt a new sadness for their children and the other kids out there with parents incarcerated. I realize it's because of bad choice but when you look into the eyes of their kids, you'd have to be heartless not to feel for them. They are victims too and what they have to come to know as normal -- just isn't. It is my hope & prayer that those children I delivered to last night and today (many being raised by their grandmother) would choose another path - another way of life and break the cycle.

The other thing was I had to make a delivery not too far from the house that Bev was taken from. I drove down Baucum Pike Road and I thought about Beverly again - remembering that her phone had pinged on that road.

I know this doesn't add anything to the sleuthing part of this board but just wanted to share. I can't get away from this case even when I take time off to do community service! RIP Beverly~

That is heartbreaking, and thank you for doing that. A few years ago I was part of a group of coworkers who volunteered to throw a Christmas party in a local prison for inmates and their visiting children. Santa was there with presents, they had a good meal prepared by students at a local tech school, got to visit with their moms and dads. It was incredibly heart-breaking, especially the little ones who were old enough to know what was going on and who were angry/rejecting their parents. All I could think was, "But by the grace of God, there go I." There are so many victims here :(.

totally agree

I am sure this will not be a popular post, but I am not here to win a popularity contest. Even if CL did put money on his account. I can't say I wouldn't do the same. I don't care what my husband is accused of, until I have proof he did commit a crime, then I am supporting him. Many of you act like the moment someone is arrested they need to be shunned and never supported again. Obviously my husband is nothing like AL but if she truly loved him, you can't just turn that love off.

Were I in CL's shoes, I would want to know what AL had to say. I would want answers. I would want to know what the hell brought this on. We can look from the outside and see he will never tell the truth but CL sees her husband in a totally different light.

I can't imagine ever being in a situation like that but I can't and won't judge her, even if she did send him $50. I can only imagine she was hoping for answers. If she is innocent, then she was in shock, I am sure and wanted answers. After all the hours of integration, I doubt she felt she could trust LE.

I don't understand why people take a known liars word for anything. We have no proof that she put any money on his account. Just because AL said so does not make it true.

Well, we know that he did have $50 placed in his account! That much is true. I don't see many other people lining up to give him money. Many things he claimed won't be able to be proved. Certainly, a record of who put money on an account can be proved by the prison. There does not seem to be anything for him to gain by him claiming she put the money in there. I'm not able to say with 100% certainty, but I am able to say with a high probability of certainty, due to deductive reasoning, that Crystal, in fact, did put $50 in his account.

I am sure this will not be a popular post, but I am not here to win a popularity contest. Even if CL did put money on his account. I can't say I wouldn't do the same. I don't care what my husband is accused of, until I have proof he did commit a crime, then I am supporting him. Many of you act like the moment someone is arrested they need to be shunned and never supported again. Obviously my husband is nothing like AL but if she truly loved him, you can't just turn that love off.

Were I in CL's shoes, I would want to know what AL had to say. I would want answers. I would want to know what the hell brought this on. We can look from the outside and see he will never tell the truth but CL sees her husband in a totally different light.

I can't imagine ever being in a situation like that but I can't and won't judge her, even if she did send him $50. I can only imagine she was hoping for answers. If she is innocent, then she was in shock, I am sure and wanted answers. After all the hours of integration, I doubt she felt she could trust LE.

As you stated in a post above, he admitted to kidnapping her. No need to wait for proof of a crime. I would certainly not support a person who admitted to kidnapping a murdered woman. Especially if I already knew I wanted a divorce from him. We are certainly different.

As you stated in a post above, he admitted to kidnapping her. No need to wait for proof of a crime. I would certainly not support a person who admitted to kidnapping a murdered woman. Especially if I already knew I wanted a divorce from him. We are certainly different.
Yes, but I would still want answers. My love for my husband is unconditional. So no, I would not immediately turn my back until I had answers. Certainly different indeed.

Well, we know that he did have $50 placed in his account! That much is true. I don't see many other people lining up to give him money. Many things he claimed won't be able to be proved. Certainly, a record of who put money on an account can be proved by the prison. There does not seem to be anything for him to gain by him claiming she put the money in there. I'm not able to say with 100% certainty, but I am able to say with a high probability of certainty, due to deductive reasoning, that Crystal, in fact, did put $50 in his account.
I just find it interesting that everyone calls him a liar but believe everything he says, when it is beneficial. And if the money was put on his account via money order then anyone could put any name on it.

I would be willing to bet my 2 cents worth that AL tore up the CL's phone and mailbox the 30 days before she was arrested or at least after he went to Tucker Max ..

I would be willing to bet my 2 cents worth that AL tore up the CL's phone and mailbox the 30 days before she was arrested or at least after he went to Tucker Max ..

Can you make collect calls to cell phones? I have no clue but just know all prison calls are collect. I wouldn't think he could have sent anyone anything until after whatever day he got money, because he would not have had stamp money on his account.

Can you make collect calls to cell phones? I have no clue but just know all prison calls are collect. I wouldn't think he could have sent anyone anything until after whatever day he got money, because he would not have had stamp money on his account.

Yes cell phones can receive calls from the jails & prison ....
He could have *borrowed* stamps and paper, that has been done ...

I just find it interesting that everyone calls him a liar but believe everything he says, when it is beneficial. And if the money was put on his account via money order then anyone could put any name on it.

Oh, I dont believe everything he says!!! Make no mistake about it. It's not about being beneficial. I am relying on the evidence of the prison document showing he had $50 put on his account to back up the likelihood that his statement is probably true where it came from. No more money has been deposited. She is now arrested and cannot deposit money for him. He says she deposited it and she was able to do so. No one else likes him. No money has been deposited since the initial deposit of $50. As I stated, some things, although cannot be said with 100% certainty, can be logically deduced. Not beneficial. Logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle