GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in reality you can only give an opinion on something that has been verified by media or such. No opinions on things that have no link? I ask because that was my original question, and was told you could have opinions as long as you stated it was your opinion.

you stated you have to provide links with your opinions. I stated you do not, which you don't. As Ima said, out and out rumor is not allowed. Speculation within the media and LE is okay and rumor is not. You can state your opinions within these and you don't have to link to them.

you stated you have to provide links with your opinions. I stated you do not, which you don't. As Ima said, out and out rumor is not allowed. Speculation within the media and LE is okay and rumor is not. You can state your opinions within these and you don't have to link to them.

Sometimes mods ask for a link if they have never heard something. Example, Anne Smith is missing and I say, I think she is missing because I think she was pregnant and did drugs. Mod may say where is the link? I will link it. It gets linked once and then not again. If a mod knows something on the case, they won't ask for it. This is how I have seen it go down.

My reply was to concernedmother's posts. I guess I didn't make myself clear. You can have an opinion on links that have been previously reported. But no opinions on things that have never been reported by media or LE. Such as the poster above with the speculation/opinion on BC. Is this correct?

So in reality you can only give an opinion on something that has been verified by media or such. No opinions on things that have no link? I ask because that was my original question, and was told you could have opinions as long as you stated it was your opinion.

You dont have to provide links when you are speculating. But you can only speculate on things that have been in msn or court docs. Here an example. We can discuss CL and the drug test. We can speculate because there is a court doc. Also a doc claiming AL may have done meth. There is nothing in msm or docs that point to this other person doing drugs so its off limits. It gets confusing. I posted something the other day I shouldnt and I was speculating about something that hasnt been reported so I stepped out of line. Usually the mods are good about stepping in and telling us.

You dont have to provide links when you are speculating. But you can only speculate on things that have been in msn or court docs. Here an example. We can discuss CL and the drug test. We can speculate because there is a court doc. Also a doc claiming AL may have done meth. There is nothing in msm or docs that point to this other person doing drugs so its off limits. It gets confusing. I posted something the other day I shouldnt and I was speculating about something that hasnt been reported so I stepped out of line. Usually the mods are good about stepping in and telling us.

Thanks. I just wanted to be clear. I agree it gets confusing at times.

ConnectZDots Some women are just attracted to the bad boy. They thrive on drama that they always bring in their lives.AL brought lots of drama. (the lying, cheating etc as well as a long time criminal ) . Take away the drama and the normal guys are boring. jmo they get high on it. The part that blows my mind the most is the IG confrontation. Its something a teenager would do.

ConnectZDots Some women are just attracted to the bad boy. They thrive on drama that they always bring in their lives.AL brought lots of drama. (the lying, cheating etc as well as a long time criminal ) . Take away the drama and the normal guys are boring. jmo they get high on it. The part that blows my mind the most is the IG confrontation. Its something a teenager would do.
Yep you're right and I've actually had a lot of experience with this phenomenon to be familiar... but it's still kind of a mystery in a 40 yr old with kids who's been down that road before a few times ...and I'd love to know why it persists. Yes it is like being frozen in a teenage world!! Without the acne. ;)

They could have been covered up. As much as it sounds like she was in and out of the house, it would be easy to miss. There is no way I could tell you every item of everything in my house. My husband is retired and all the time bringing in things. I guess I pictured it being above her eye level. She seems pretty short, and I know that I am about 5'1 to 5'2 and I have to stretch to see the top of my dresser.

Is it an antique? Mine is just a bit above breast level. (Sorry to any gentlemen reading. I can't think of a better way to describe it.) We have my great-grandfather's chest of drawers in the guest bedroom but there's a guest asleep in there, so I probably shouldn't sneak in and check, LOL.

(I'm just cutting up with you anyway. I need more sleep.)

ArkMimi, a midlife crisis, or maybe just trying to prove to herself and others that she's still got it crossed my mind, also.

Have we ever heard how long they knew each other before marrying? I can't remember when CL's last marriage ended (even which guy the most recent husband was.) Did she date much before hooking up with AL?

After X number of bad marriages to X number of "bad boys," you would think by midlife she would have recognized her pattern of behavior and wanted to avoid another repeat performance. Personally, I'd rather learn to be happy on my own without a man for a good long time before jumping head first into a cast iron frying pan full of hot grease.

I am very sorry she didn't spend a few (more?) years concentrating on her children and putting her love life on hold until HL was grown. (Easy for me to say, I know.) I couldn't live with myself knowing my reckless infatuation had ended up causing so many people such untold pain.

AL & CL are charged with Kidnapping - Ransom and/or Reward

But why would she meet at an empty house to do that? I would think she'd just meet in a public place. I don't think it's any more complicated than she thought she was meeting AL to show him the home. I think when he said it was just a place to meet, he meant he never really was interested in buying the house, just in robbing her.

I agree with your thoughts about the house being a meeting place to get Beverly and use her for ransom. I knew Beverly and these RUMORS or SPECULATIONS about XXXX and XXXX are offensive IMO. She was a classy lady. She is the victim here and so is her family. I don't think it's fair to speculate on things that damage her character like this. JMHO I have heard a lot of rumors too locally but have NEVER posted them here out of respect for her and her family!

Of course I've never posted things about drugs at other people's houses that I saw the evidence of in photos and videos. And I don't mean CL's or AL's house. These were photos and videos sent to CL by another person that showed drugs being used at other houses yet in court papers CL was the one accused of using drugs. Those photos and videos were on electronic devices taken by LE I'm quite sure. Now I better go because I'm saying way too much this morning.

Edited this post and replaced certain words I referred to from another post with XXXXX after I saw the posting I was referring to had been removed for violation of TOS I assume.

Since we are all throwing out theories, here's one of mine. This is all just my speculating and theory.

I think AL went to meet BC with full intentions of kidnapping her and holding her for ransom. I do not think he intended to kill her and that her death was an "accident" of some sort. Maybe she suffocated? Maybe he accidentally hit her over the head too hard? Maybe he thought she would just go quietly, but she fought him like a tiger and things escalated to the point of her being killed to keep her from escaping? These are all things that would be impossible to guess correctly without knowing the manner of death.

I think that AL may have somehow got CL to set up the appointment, but one does wonder why she would because I would think that she would realize neither of them were in any position financially to be buying a house? Did he lie to her and make her think he had money to actually buy the place? Did he come up with some sort of other scheme that only a scammer could dream up and CL went along with it not realizing his true intent was kidnapping? Or, had she totally gone off the deep end and thought that kidnapping this woman would solve their financial problems and went along with the whole thing thinking nobody would be hurt?

I also think that after BC's death, CL (probably at this point fearing for her own freedom because she knew she was involved, even on a minor scale) helped him dispose of the body. She felt she was in it too far at that point and was hoping against hope that if they got rid of the body, it would all just go away.

What ever level she became involved, she was stuck seeing it through at that point because she implicated herself.

I'll explain again...

You can not speculate that BC was going to meet AL for any reason other than for showing a house. We have nothing to show any thing else to be the case. AL saying it was something else is NOT FACT.

You can speculate with the facts that we know thru law enforcement and from main stream media. (not perfect I know but its better than the alternative)

AL, CL, family, children and ex etc. is not discussable or sleuthable. CL's children are not discussable at all.

Theories are not allowed with rumor, it must be based on what we know at this time.

We do have VI's on this case. You can choose to believe them or not, but they will be treated with respect and IF you disagree with them do it within our Terms. You all know how you want to be treated, treat your fellow members that way.

If you have a question about our terms, or about a post being removed then please pm me, I am happy to answer your questions. I don't always pm a member to let them know why I removed something but you can always pm me.

As always if you feel a post is against TOS then please alert, don't respond to it. I don't get to read every post here so alerting helps me out a lot.

Ima

What ever level she became involved, she was stuck seeing it through at that point because she implicated herself.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if it was nothing else more than calling to make the appointment for her to meet AL.

I can imagine him telling her something like, "You are involved in this as well, so you better help me. If I get caught, they will catch you too. Just help me get rid of her and this all goes away for us both."

This is where again, we are obviously confused. I thought it was just stated by a mod that opinions could be shared and no link needed. I am confused.

Sorry Tallula.Belle, I just now seen this.

You can give an opinion or theory but it has to be based on what we know at this time thru the media and law enforcement. We have nothing to show BC may have been involved in drugs or for any other reason than showing a house. What AL says is not fact. Now you can say what he said but unless you can show that she was meeting him for a different reason other than what she told her family then its not discussable.

For what it is worth, I thought your post was respectful and we have seen many earlier posts discussing the same matter. But the moderator posted a few upthread explaining her reasoning for deleting posts. I hope you stay on the board because I really appreciate your input.

I'm not so sure that it's members that knew BC hijacking the board as much as it is trying to show extreme sensitivity to the dead victim and her family. Some that have been around longer than I can say, but I'm under the impression that this sensitivity isn't unique to this case and the same rule applies to all the other cases discussed here as well.

That said, you do make valid points. It was in the suspect's statement to media and in a televised interview.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if it was nothing else more than calling to make the appointment for her to meet AL.

I can imagine him telling her something like, "You are involved in this as well, so you better help me. If I get caught, they will catch you too. Just help me get rid of her and this all goes away for us both."

Question--
didn't LE say Al made the appt. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members