GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can speculate with what is known thru the media and or law enforcement. Out and out rumor is not allowed. If it is an opinion just state that it is. Does that help? :smile:

Thank you, Ima!

No offense taken at all. But allow me to clarify. Yes, CL's choices have been stupid but she was in nursing school and was by all accounts a loving parent. Let's be real. She wouldn't believe that kidnapping for ransom could occur without getting caught. But something less sinister she might go along with. Something that could be chalked up to another "dumb choice" but that turned into murder. By the way, I think even both of our VI's have said this is completely out of character for CL so there must be something we are missing.

She didn't even know there was a phone in the house that belonged to no one in the household and it was laying on her dirty panties on the dresser!

No offense taken at all. But allow me to clarify. Yes, CL's choices have been stupid but she was in nursing school and was by all accounts a loving parent. Let's be real. She wouldn't believe that kidnapping for ransom could occur without getting caught. But something less sinister she might go along with. Something that could be chalked up to another "dumb choice" but that turned into murder. By the way, I think even both of our VI's have said this is completely out of character for CL so there must be something we are missing.

It's also been said that nothing is ever Crystal's fault, it's always somebody else's fault.

Right. My brother wasn't born yet in 1950 either. It's just a standard date they have used for all records that are older than a certain date, but what that magic date is...I do not know. I've seen the same 1/1/1950 date used for many different people.

I think at least in this software program the court system is using. It must be a default. Not all the cases are old (as in the new Circuit case with AL and CL) JMO I think its a default date. I don't think they can manually add the date, that's why on some things that happened - CL being served on her emerg custody order. It was entered by court clerk or xx day but the clerk made note she was served, there is copy of the doc that shows what date. so you have to read, not just look and say *advertiser censored*. A lot of times times in the comment they put the date served in comments, but the entry date is diff, meaning IMHO the date the computer software generated at time of physical entry. I learned something new too. When AL attorney electronically filed 3 diff motions on Thanksgiving evening, prior to him getting the Formal Charges warrant served, lawyers I THINK can file them electronically (I asked a friend who got a divorce and hers was, she said her lawyer did it from his office. So take that as just something told to me, not verified by an attorney) But in AL and CL Circuit Court case, the first 2 entries are the 1/1/1950 and has the 2 info entries, then it goes right in to current day entries. JMO

This is an interesting theory IMO. But if there was a real client, and with all the publicity in this case, the real client would have spoken with LE fairly soon after BC's disappearance. Maybe this did happen, the client was cleared and it has not been publicized. JMO

What if........... Say their was a real client that was referred to BC ( in a truck). Client see the house and leaves, then Al showed up.What if the house was a place to use, make drugs, or other criminal activity. From the YouTube videos I would assume that AL already knows how to get past the locks. Say BC threatened to call police and AL took the phone........God knows what happened next............. Al take BC's phone to CL's home. Could CL have used BC phone? ( looking for past AL's digressions ) Maybe she thought BC and AL had a thing and contacted CC. With her fingerprints on the phone was enough to be a suspect . AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY THEORY...........

I think it's been said that neither CL or AL was employed. So I am guessing that the only source(s) of income into the household were child support and possibly student loans. So I'm guessing that they didn't have much extra cash on hand so that was more than likely a stressor in the household, I'm guessing.

CL being in nursing school to me really doesn't mean much and believe it or not, a person can have a family, go to college, AND still work. I know because I did it, as I'm sure many others here have as well.

She didn't even know there was a phone in the house that belonged to no one in the household and it was laying on her dirty panties on the dresser!

They could have been covered up. As much as it sounds like she was in and out of the house, it would be easy to miss. There is no way I could tell you every item of everything in my house. My husband is retired and all the time bringing in things. I guess I pictured it being above her eye level. She seems pretty short, and I know that I am about 5'1 to 5'2 and I have to stretch to see the top of my dresser.

I think it's been said that neither CL or AL was employed. So I am guessing that the only source(s) of income into the household were child support and possibly student loans. So I'm guessing that they didn't have much extra cash on hand so that was more than likely a stressor in the household, I'm guessing.

CL being in nursing school to me really doesn't mean much and believe it or not, a person can have a family, go to college, AND still work. I know because I did it, as I'm sure many others here have as well.

You have to remember they were not out of funds, the whole time they were together. He still had some of his money from his lawsuit. I don't recall anyone saying that she couldn't go to school and work, it was stated that he didn't want her to do that. I imagine that AL seemed like a white knight to her at first. Showering her with all the things she wanted to hear. She doesn't seem like the type that has much self-esteem and sadly that is what got her hooked up with AL I think.

I think this is the reason why people (myself included) are getting tired of this thread. The snark isn't needed. I am entitled to my opinion. If you don't like it, scroll and roll. No need to argue and try to prove me wrong. It's just my opinion and I am entitled to it. Or present a counter theory?

Exactly. Question's are also asked and then when answered, there is more snark, from the ones that ask. Why would anyone want to answer a question, knowing they are just going to be snarked on.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county

Well, well, well. Look what it says at the bottom of that report mentioned in this article:
PCSO WAS NOTIFIED AND REQUESTED MR. LEWIS TO BE TRANSPORTED TO PCSO. OFFICER NELLIS TRANSPORTED MR. LEWIS TO PCSO AND I FOLLOWED. ONCE AT PCSO, PULASKI COUNTY SHERIFFS DETECTIVES TOOK CUSTODY OF MR. LEWIS. MR. LEWIS REFUSED MEDICAL AND ADVISED HE WAS NOT INJURED. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT EQUIPPED WITH MVR.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...grave-on-highway-5-in-northern-pulaski-county

Well, well, well. Look what it says at the bottom of that report mentioned in this article:
PCSO WAS NOTIFIED AND REQUESTED MR. LEWIS TO BE TRANSPORTED TO PCSO. OFFICER NELLIS TRANSPORTED MR. LEWIS TO PCSO AND I FOLLOWED. ONCE AT PCSO, PULASKI COUNTY SHERIFFS DETECTIVES TOOK CUSTODY OF MR. LEWIS. MR. LEWIS REFUSED MEDICAL AND ADVISED HE WAS NOT INJURED. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT EQUIPPED WITH MVR.

I hope they had him sign off on something stating that, if so, pretty clear cut that at least one of his grievances could be removed.

Allegedly. We don't know anything official that was collected from LEO yet so, I am trying hard to not let that get fixed as a fact in my mind. Could very well be true, but at this point, we don't know it as a fact. I have seen docs of search warrants before in other cases I have followed. It listed the item only in the lists. Later I have seen photographs with id markers where located. They may have told CL this in questioning and she repeated to others. Again just going from what I have observed in other cases. JMO

Please don't tell other members how to post or to scroll on by a post they don't like. If you feel a post is snarky, rude or against our terms in any way then please alert and let a Mod take care of it.

I have also removed posts discussing former members, that is also against our terms, we do not discuss other members in a personal way or discuss why they have left. You can discuss what they say, not why they are no longer here.

:tyou:

I don't have the photo right now, but we discussed what the marker numbers were at the scene of Beverly's car. Not only was I curious to the #4- envelope? paper?, but also, the #2 and 3. #1 was her vehicle. Do you think those were for tire tracks? Why 2 so close to each other?

There is nothing in MSM or from Law Enforcement that says or shows Beverly was involved in drugs, that is not discussable.

There is nothing in MSM or from Law Enforcement that says or shows Beverly was involved in drugs, that is not discussable.

This is where again, we are obviously confused. I thought it was just stated by a mod that opinions could be shared and no link needed. I am confused.

They way I understand it is you just cant say John Doe is a sex offender because you think it. If there is a media link or a court doc about it, you can then discuss your opinions on why you think John Doe is a sex offender. jmo

I am taking a break for a while before I get a (needed?) time out. Stay safe everyone and let's keep praying for justice for Beverly.

They way I understand it is you just cant say John Doe is a sex offender because you think it. If there is a media link or a court doc about it, you can then discuss your opinions on why you think John Doe is a sex offender. jmo

So in reality you can only give an opinion on something that has been verified by media or such. No opinions on things that have no link? I ask because that was my original question, and was told you could have opinions as long as you stated it was your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers