GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima, I have a question re #4. ("no pics of anyone not involved in the case")

Confused again! The photos of Shanyw's beautiful son, not involved in the case, are permitted - which I wholly agree with, yet the video of Beverly's celebration of life that we were also all so moved by - was unpermitted & deleted, and I'm not clear why? As were all the subsequent glowing comments people had for the victim and her loved ones, all removed. On a victim friendly site. I'd like to continue to focus on Beverly in a manner that won't offend anyone, but having trouble understanding how. In the event any friends or family might peek in here I would love them to find that there are a group of strangers out there who still feel for their grief and tribulations and are supportive of them still. Instead of them finding back and forth bickering of just how innocent or guilty people think her accused killers are. A plea for the victim here.

Ima, I have a question re #4. ("no pics of anyone not involved in the case")

Confused again! The photos of Shanyw's beautiful son, not involved in the case, are permitted - which I wholly agree with, yet the video of Beverly's celebration of life that we were also all so moved by - was unpermitted & deleted, and I'm not clear why? As were all the subsequent glowing comments people had for the victim and her loved ones, all removed. On a victim friendly site. I'd like to continue to focus on Beverly in a manner that won't offend anyone, but having trouble understanding how. In the event any friends or family might peek in here I would love them to find that there are a group of strangers out there who still feel for their grief and tribulations and are supportive of them still. Instead of them finding back and forth bickering of just how innocent or guilty people think her accused killers are. A plea for the victim here.

I'm very confused about the deletion of the beautiful tribute video to our victim too. I can't figure out what rule that violated but maybe I'm just slow. I'm continually confused about what's allowed and what's not.

f20782ef185d9e151da0dfc175888e1d.jpg

Here's a great pic of Beverly at Christmas time. I truly admire this lady. She was always out and about spreading her own sunshine to others. Others could take note of her goodness and kindness that radiates from each picture of her.
I'm sincerely feeling sympathy for her family during the holidays. [emoji26]

https://m.facebook.com/beverly.l.carter.3

I'm unable to thank you but I tried to thank midge and KayKay for your posts! See if I can still post.

I'm off to a new property now with a new client. Never....never...do I go do this without thinking of Beverly. It's amazing how much she has altered the consciousness of all of us in this profession.

I'm off to a new property now with a new client. Never....never...do I go do this without thinking of Beverly. It's amazing how much she has altered the consciousness of all of us in this profession.
Be safe, Zdots! Happy holidays! :)

Thanks NJ. All I had remembered was that 3part interview where he said something along the lines of you can't call it kidnapping if someone willingly goes with you, which I felt was BS anyway. This case is insane. The LE knows more than we do, obviously, and tells us only what they want us to know. I base that on when they said there was nobody else involved at the presser after AL's arrest. I guess it will all come out eventually.

Welcome. Very true statements in your post. I think we are all waiting on evidence to come out.

Still can't thank you Kay Kay or reply to you w/quote --but thanks! :) I'm always acting extra safe these days, thank you for your concern.

I have hit refresh multiple times but thanks. Unable to thank anyone. Frustrating because I'm a thankful type person!! :) Gotta run!

More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month

It’s that time of year again when friends and family think about the Christmases of the past and plan for the coming holiday with their loved ones in mind. As we reflect on this wonderful holiday, we must keep in mind that Christmas is not just any holiday but may be the most important one of the year for some people. It is a time for remembering, a time to share the goodness of your heart with others, and for expressing with words and gifts what someone means to you. It is a chance to make wishes come true and to give something from your heart. It is a chance to give a message that will express love and caring to the ones we care about the most.

I hope all of the Sleuthing family has a safe and Merry Christmas.

I'm very confused about the deletion of the beautiful tribute video to our victim too. I can't figure out what rule that violated but maybe I'm just slow. I'm continually confused about what's allowed and what's not.

Per the mods above. Everything must have a link to where you can get to it. If it had one, then I would contact, Ima and ask why. If it didn't, then repost with one.

I would add a link to the picture. Per IMA above, please post links when posting pictures. Otherwise this will get deleted. It is beautiful! Would hate for it to be deleted.
I didn't add a link because I had to crop another woman out of the pic. The pic came from Beverly's facebook photo albums.

I didn't add a link because I had to crop another woman out of the pic. The pic came from Beverly's facebook photo albums.

Per Ima above, all pictures have to have links. This is not her rule, but a WS rule. If it is from her FB, just add her FB link to your original post.

You have probably missed what I'm referring to as those posts get deleted 9 times out of 10.

It is possible I missed it. Every day is often to call someone a liar without being kicked off permanently. Again, I think you are telling your truth. It may or may not turn out to be actual truth, but your reports seem honest to what you know or believe. I just think it is highly likely that people's posts aren't calling you a liar as much as sleuthing facts. Its just something to think about, because I would hate for you to feel personally attacked when someone is really just cross checking info, rather than thinking what is being said is a lie. Just like you don't like feeling like you are called a liar, others (myself included) don't like being accused of calling someone a liar, when that isn't what's happening. Again, I can't speak for everyone, but I think the misunderstanding of everyone here is what is causing animosity. This comes from a kind and calm place, so if it is being read as rude, then it is definitely being read in a different tone than I am typing it. I am typing out of an honest, concerned, respectful place of agreement.

It is possible I missed it. Every day is often to call someone a liar without being kicked off permanently. Again, I think you are telling your truth. It may or may not turn out to be actual truth, but your reports seem honest to what you know or believe. I just think it is highly likely that people's posts aren't calling you a liar as much as sleuthing facts. Its just something to think about, because I would hate for you to feel personally attacked when someone is really just cross checking info, rather than thinking what is being said is a lie. Just like you don't like feeling like you are called a liar, others (myself included) don't like being accused of calling someone a liar, when that isn't what's happening. Again, I can't speak for everyone, but I think the misunderstanding of everyone here is what is causing animosity. This comes from a kind and calm place, so if it is being read as rude, then it is definitely being read in a different tone than I am typing it. I am typing out of an honest, concerned, respectful place of agreement.

Thank you for your kind post. A lot of times I miss them too but others just let me know. Screenshots. Maybe you are right and I'm wrong but sure seemed like I was being attacked and others felt that way too. Again, I could have been wrong but my posts were only ones being re-posted and compared to see if I said one thing one time and one thing the next. Just seems like that is calling someone a liar when in fact that person could have gotten new information or in the case of the Jan vs June post it was just a typo. Again, maybe I misunderstood and if so then I'm certainly human and apologize for my misunderstanding. This board isn't about me anyway. I just wish so much time would not be spent talking about me or bringing me up.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Cover Me, sung by the choir at Beverly's funeral (I think! In my opinion, I have no link and no media reports!!) Don't know the song but it's quite beautiful AND quietly beautiful! ;) h/t sammy22!

[video=youtube;MqP5W2-qQ5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqP5W2-qQ5I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

bumping...

Amazing.... Really?

If anyone wishes to remember the victim BEVERLY CARTER and share in a memorial celebration of her (cut way too short) but full life, you can search YouTube. Much light to the victims family during the holidays. Many are still thinking of you and haven't forgotten. It is nice to see every thread opened with the lovely photo of Beverly to keep us focused on the victim lest we forget.

I didn't remove the you tube of Beverly's memorial ConnecZDots if that's what you are referring to. I did remove the pic that was posted of Beverly with some friends? There was no link, and the pic had people in it not involved in the case.

Well this is an interesting theory, however if they thought a specific vehicle was involved, wouldn't they have seized it to search for evidence?

Do we know whether it was or wasn't seized? Do we know if this person was or wasn't questioned? Until LE releases information either way, I'm not convinced. There is a lot of evidence and information that has not been released (for obvious reasons) and once it is released, many people (IMO) will be grasping at straws for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83