GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to screen shot and post ALs latest court filings for us cell phone users?

I tried but failed. :( when I put that url in the image thing it says invalid and I dont know another way to get it on here. I also tried the printscreen but I cant paste it. Sorry.

Even if their cases arent tried together, with the lawyers working together it appears to me that no one is going to roll on the other. jmo

If this is true, then it would definitely sway me to the side of CL's guilt. If she were innocent or just an "accessory", it would seem she would be very happy to roll on the man she wanted to get rid of. I just have such a hard time thinking she would go along with something as stupid as kidnapping for ransom. It's too easy to get caught doing that. I fully believe that we will all be shocked once we hear motive or more details about what took place.

If this is true, then it would definitely sway me to the side of CL's guilt. If she were innocent or just an "accessory", it would seem she would be very happy to roll on the man she wanted to get rid of. I just have such a hard time thinking she would go along with something as stupid as kidnapping for ransom. It's too easy to get caught doing that. I fully believe that we will all be shocked once we hear motive or more details about what took place.

https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/im...ON5BABD688581Q
Attorneys for the defendants are working together to provide defense for the accused.

I cant think of any other reason they would be working together unless there is evidence linking the 2 together during the crime. Like you said, you would want your client to roll on the other accused and get it as light as you can for your client. jmo

I think it is interesting that he still spells his name Arron. In all of his written documents.

Yes and there are new images added today at 3 something. I can't view on my phone.

:(. Maybe someone smarter than me will come along soon and post screenshots for those of you that cant see them on your phone. Going to see what else was added.

Yes and there are new images added today at 3 something. I can't view on my phone.
ETA: it goes to download then says files not downloaded. Grrr

I went and looked and these are the ones that we are discussing.

:(. Maybe someone smarter than me will come along soon and post screenshots for those of you that cant see them on your phone. Going to see what else was added.

Well, I got some screen shots, but when I try to add them as a jpg, it fails.

Edited to add--- he signed those documents on dec. 18

Hmm... I finally viewed the documents. I wonder if there is an attorney who can address this for us. If there was a sealed package for the attorney and the letter to CL was in that sealed envelope, then it would seem (sadly) that AL might have a legitimate complaint.

He said there was stuff in the letter to help her in her defense. Im sure they arent allowed to communicate but I do question if he does have a valid complaint since it was addressed to the attorney. I would think that the attorney has an obligation to report it to the prison tho? IDK how that all works. Kind of looks like the attorneys are pulling a no no here though if they are sneaking letters back and forth.

It seems there would have to be stipulations when they are allowed to read. If his letter was actually considered contraband, as he says, then certainly there has to be a way they could legally check on occasion. By the way- yet again, here is Aaron in trouble for doing something shady and wrong and spinning the blame around to someone else. He cannot take an ounce of responsibility for any wrong doing, ever. He should not receive an infraction for sending contraband, but they should be sued for finding the contraband. Of course! Accountability is only a one way street, in his world.

I say let AL keep filing motions. While the records are sealed, he is giving a glimpse into the case. Now we know there is probably evidence that tie them together for their lawyers to work together. Wont surprise me at all for him to start leaking evidence in his motions. And he will file them up until trial. jmo

He said there was stuff in the letter to help her in her defense. Im sure they arent allowed to communicate but I do question if he does have a valid complaint since it was addressed to the attorney. I would think that the attorney has an obligation to report it to the prison tho? IDK how that all works. Kind of looks like the attorneys are pulling a no no here though if they are sneaking letters back and forth.

I thought the last time he filed court documents he was told that he can't do that when he has an attorney. And also, IF the attorneys were sneaking letters to and from CL and AL, he just told on them to the court. I'm sure it happens. Not sure that's what happened here, but if it helps the attorney do his/her job and the dumba88 accused doesn't report it to the world then it could be done. He's like the boy who cried wolf.

I thought the last time he filed court documents he was told that he can't do that when he has an attorney. And also, IF the attorneys were sneaking letters to and from CL and AL, he just told on them to the court. I'm sure it happens. Not sure that's what happened here, but if it helps the attorney do his/her job and the dumba88 accused doesn't report it to the world then it could be done. He's like the boy who cried wolf.
Wasnt Baez doing that too from Casey to Cindy? Probably happens more that a person thinks. He just cut his own throat though. Im sure his attorney isnt going to be pleased. The next motion will probably be to remove him again. lol

CL needs to wise up and cut herself from him and obviously that hasn't happened yet. But maybe they are so deep in it together neither one can cut loose now. jmo

CL needs to wise up and cut herself from him and obviously that hasn't happened yet. But maybe they are so deep in it together neither one can cut loose now. jmo
I was just thinking the same thing. If I were CL or her attorney, I'd steer far away from AL and his attorney. Who knows...I'm sure they know more than we do as far as evidence. Maybe the two attorneys have a grand scheme for both of them together but not separately?

I was just thinking the same thing. If I were CL or her attorney, I'd steer far away from AL and his attorney. Who knows...I'm sure they know more than we do as far as evidence. Maybe the two attorneys have a grand scheme for both of them together but not separately?

If I were representing either one of them Id steer clear. Id do my darndest to make the other one look as guilty as I could to make my client look less guilty. This is serious. This could very well be a DP case. jmo

IMOO, He probably wrote a letter to CL regarding things to use as her defense, with hopes that it would get confiscated, so that it WOULD be sure and come out in court - probably some scheme cooked up by him and possibly their attorneys - I think he is a bit smarter than we all give him credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl