GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL is definitely smarter than we give him credit for. You can tell by his writing and the words he uses. Problem is he chose to use that intelligence for a life of crime rather than actually doing something useful. It's another reason why I don't think kidnapping for ransom was the motive. He isn't that dumb either.

I just had an icky thought. I have been following the Jessica Padgett case. I really hope this isn't something like that, some sick fantasy that the two of them had. Who knows? At this point, nothing would surprise me. But I do still have a hard time believing CL's role especially because the VI's also seem to have a hard time believing it.

IMOO, He probably wrote a letter to CL regarding things to use as her defense, with hopes that it would get confiscated, so that it WOULD be sure and come out in court - probably some scheme cooked up by him and possibly their attorneys - I think he is a bit smarter than we all give him credit for.

I go back and forth on that. Its not smart to take a dead persons phone home with you or dispose of a body at a place that you recently worked at. He wasn't a smart thief because he got caught 7 times.He is smart enough to draft motions and even win money from the state. If he would have put his talent to use instead of investing in a life of crime, he may have made one heck of an attorney. Maybe he is criminally insane.Or just plain cocky. I dont know what to think of him. jmo

Haven't looked at the docs yet but a thought just hit me.... (it does occur on occasion!) ;)

What if they are planning on testifying that they were BOTH set up by the mystery third party? The one AL claims actually did the murder. Back to my earlier speculation about him being but a hired hand to "deliver the goods" to a third party, for a handsome fee. A crime right up his alley, no blood, no mess. And CL somehow helping in that - at some point.

AL might be claiming to the attorney that he was / they were both framed by Party C. I don't really think he's that stupid to bury the body at his place of employment. If he were...he'd have been locked up more and longer and never would have won $59,000 from the prison and the rest. Whoever buried that body there, assuming for a second it wasn't AL and he really did just kidnap her, might be the third party setting AL up for the murder.

Out there, I know, but I just peeked in and haven't seen exactly what is going on yet other than the two sets of attorneys conspiring together apparently. And this might explain both attorneys needing to formulate a joint case. Argh.

Haven't looked at the docs yet but a thought just hit me.... (it does occur on occasion!) ;)

What if they are planning on testifying that they were BOTH set up by the mystery third party? The one AL claims actually did the murder. Back to my earlier speculation about him being but a hired hand to "deliver the goods" to a third party, for a handsome fee. A crime right up his alley, no blood, no mess. And CL somehow helping in that - at some point.

AL might be claiming to the attorney that he was / they were both framed by Party C. I don't really think he's that stupid to bury the body at his place of employment. If he were...he'd have been locked up more and longer and never would have won $59,000 from the prison and the rest. Whoever buried that body there, assuming for a second it wasn't AL and he really did just kidnap her, might be the third party setting AL up for the murder.

Out there, I know, but I just peeked in and haven't seen exactly what is going on yet other than the two sets of attorneys conspiring together apparently. And this might explain both attorneys needing to formulate a joint case. Argh.

Gawd. Dont send me back to that blue truck again.:tantrum:
Ive got a feeling no matter what side of the fence we are on, none of us will be exempt from the shock factor when the trial starts and details start coming out. jmo

I go back and forth on that. Its not smart to take a dead persons phone home with you or dispose of a body at a place that you recently worked at. He wasn't a smart thief because he got caught 7 times.He is smart enough to draft motions and even win money from the state. If he would have put his talent to use instead of investing in a life of crime, he may have made one heck of an attorney. Maybe he is criminally insane.Or just plain cocky. I dont know what to think of him. jmo

We cross posted! I don't think he's a stupid criminal. He has a slight pedigree... ;). And being caught 7 times only says to me he must have committed about 500- 1000 crimes, of varying degrees, wouldn't be surprising. He's wiley.... He's clever enough. He has managed to live most of his adult life OUSIDE the prison walls and get by quite nicely, without working. He buys stuff, including houses. Oh... By the way, nobody has said much about him having sold that house he bought for $17,000 cash. I beleive the realtor said he sold it around November of 2013. That probably netted him some decent cash to start out the year with as well. Public record should reflect the sales price and if not you can figure it from the property tax bill.

Anyways taking the phone to your home, calling the police to your house that Friday and burying the body at your last place of work....all would make for a realllly dumb criminal or something else is up and somebody planted the phone, buried the body....with AL the Deliver Guy as the fall guy. Anythings possible!

Seriously though. We still have that truck hanging over us when apparently neither CL or AL owned a truck.

Gawd. Dont send me back to that blue truck again.:tantrum:
Ive got a feeling no matter what side of the fence we are on, none of us will be exempt from the shock factor when the trial starts and details start coming out. jmo

Blue truck?!? I missed that one! Or did you mean the gray truck??

And btw, I am NOT defending AL, lol!! Just in case it gets misconstrued. I'm just thinking he's not quite as dumb as the way this crime looks to have been set up. But I could be wrong. :)

Blue truck?!? I missed that one! Or did you mean the gray truck??

And btw, I am NOT defending AL, lol!! Just in case it gets misconstrued. I'm just thinking he's not quite as dumb as the way this crime looks to have been set up. But I could be wrong. :)

Ive heard it blue, Ive heard it slate gray. IDK. lol But you would be absolutely shocked if your theory ended up being the truth. And it could be. We just dont know. jmo

As to the spelling of his name....I thought the legal speling was "Arron"?? That's how both his mother and father spell it. However, lots of criminals use aliases and he probably had a few himself, seeing as he was so proud of his skills at "duplication" that he put it on his resume!! He could well have had several ID cards in other names. Did I miss that his legal name is "Aaron"? thanks.

If LE thought someone else was involved wouldn't they have made an arrest by now?

IMOO, He probably wrote a letter to CL regarding things to use as her defense, with hopes that it would get confiscated, so that it WOULD be sure and come out in court - probably some scheme cooked up by him and possibly their attorneys - I think he is a bit smarter than we all give him credit for.
I disagree, I think he is exactly as smart as I think he is. Just because he knows how to read and write does not grant him any common sense. Nor does it grant him the level of thinking necessary to plan and carry out a crime like this without leaving evidence. I thought he was a moron before, but now I am sure of it.

Ive heard it blue, Ive heard it slate gray. IDK. lol But you would be absolutely shocked if your theory ended up being the truth. And it could be. We just dont know. jmo

Haha! Ok! I'd only be half shocked, because all along I've sniffed a third party out there; possibly as the "mastermind". But the two accused's attorneys working together, if that's what's happening, does point to the dual frame up as a strong possible direction for the defense. I also always thought the monday AM when he was arrested - might have been AL going to meet his 'contact' to collect the $$ for his part of the job completed. Delivery of the person.

Maybe he who shall not be named but who was formerly a possible suspect ....was a conduit/ intro person for the real person behind the crime. And, he who shall not be named (HWSNBN) was in fact innocent in that he only hooked AL up with Mr MasterMind of the crime. Thus the "texts back and forth" with HWSNBN that AL referred to in his perp walk. Maybe HWSNBN had a perfect alibi and only made an introduction. As a friend. For a job!

Then maybe Mr MasterMind dude was using a total fake identity with AL - not trusting him to keep his identity a secret if/when he got caught. And maybe MM set AL up all the way to the end. Telling him where to go to Green Mountain to pick up the cash (AL did have a knife and gloves on him, was he going there to garden??) ;) or taking precaution if the cash contact turned on him. Did he sense something not kosher in the whole thing by this time and a possible set up?

And then again... maybe I need to eat a meal ....since I'm in high speculation mode! Haha! Mind is abuzz ...

I just had an icky thought. I have been following the Jessica Padgett case. I really hope this isn't something like that, some sick fantasy that the two of them had. Who knows? At this point, nothing would surprise me. But I do still have a hard time believing CL's role especially because the VI's also seem to have a hard time believing it.

I had this same thought. It is so unthinkable that I don't even want to mentally process it, but it crossed my mind more thank once.

Also, Crystal may be playing close with Arron knowing that if she doesn't, he will have no problem rolling on her. For now, he is still trying to help. Piss him off, he probably has evidence and info galore against her. I see him as being slick like that.

If LE thought someone else was involved wouldn't they have made an arrest by now?

Well, they took a month to arrest CL while in possession of her phone and the other evidence taken from the house all that time. And LE did leave a door open (in that lengthy presser?) that they were still openly investigating or something to that effect. If party 3 had a totally bogus identity with AL - which higher level criminals are prone to use- it could be nobody even knows who or where he is.

Otherwise I think Colonel Mustard did it. With the candlestick. ;)

I disagree, I think he is exactly as smart as I think he is. Just because he knows how to read and write does not grant him any common sense. Nor does it grant him the level of thinking necessary to plan and carry out a crime like this without leaving evidence. I thought he was a moron before, but now I am sure of it.
Did you ever consider turning him in for trying to extort $'s from you? I would have!

http://www.wthr.com/story/22582478/two-men-charged-in-killing-of-19-year-old-linton-woman

According to court documents, Burkirk and Crosley admitted to planning to force themselves on a stranger for at least a week. A few days prior to the alleged attack, Buskirk told police that he and Crosley bought condoms, handcuffs, restraint straps, rope and a 20-lb. weight.

Buskirk told investigators the initial plan was to "rape and then murder" and that it was an idea that "popped in their heads."

Buskirk said they kept the items in the trunk of his car and that they weren't targeting Katelyn Wolfe specifically, but that they intended to attack someone.

We have this case on WS. Its sick and disgusting. But shocking what people do.They just wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone. And she just happened to be the one that crossed their path that night.

It (briefly) crossed my mind that the attorneys may be working together to come up with a plea agreement... perhaps (long shot I know....) Arron would plead guilty so that a capital murder charge for Crystal would be taken off the table - (to avoid the death penalty for her)- or something along those lines. I am probably wrong but thought I would throw it out there..... [emoji12]

I apologize if someone already posted something like this.

Just read the document with the letter to the court re the confiscation of his letter to CL. Does anyone know if the prison provides inmates with notary publics whenever they want to formally draft documents like this? Free? Or did AL have to pay? We use notaries all the time in real estate and it's not cheap out here... Wondering if that's yet another service the taxpayers provide to the incarcerated.

It (briefly) crossed my mind that the attorneys may be working together to come up with a plea agreement... perhaps (long shot I know....) Arron would plead guilty so that a capital murder charge for Crystal would be taken off the table - (to avoid the death penalty for her)- or something along those lines. I am probably wrong but thought I would throw it out there..... [emoji12]

I apologize if someone already posted something like this.

Welcome RaspPie! I haven't seen that idea put forth but it would assume AL is a self sacrificing type who was intersted in the welfare of others, specifically CL... I'm not sure his pretty well established narcissism would co-exist with him trying to save her from a DP offense... He does seem to always look out for number one first! But you could be right, I've been plenty wrong before! And welcome to Sleuthville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl