GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/arkansas/aredce/5:2014cv00457/98797
AL filed a federal suit Dec 30th. Nature of Suit: Prison Condition: Civil Rights
Cause of Action: 42:1983 Prisoner Civil Rights

Anyone have pacer that can get the doc?
And the hits just keep on coming. (I wasnt the one who found this).

Go figure. If ever there was an argument that prisoners need something to do because they have too much time on their hands, here it is. Put these dudes to work!!!! Seriously! We all have to pay rent or mortgage. I don't know why prison should be any different. He needs one of those military style prisons where they are seriously worked and controlled with only 5 minutes for lunch, then back at it. I bet our guys in Afghanistan don't get much more than that! I hate the entitlement of pampering he expects. He's disgusting.

Go figure. If ever there was an argument that prisoners need something to do because they have too much time on their hands, here it is. Put these dudes to work!!!! Seriously! We all have to pay rent or mortgage. I don't know why prison should be any different. He needs one of those military style prisons where they are seriously worked and controlled with only 5 minutes for lunch, then back at it. I bet our guys in Afghanistan don't get much more than that! I hate the entitlement of pampering he expects. He's disgusting.
edited again because I took out the dec 18th lol

Don't we already have the docs for Dec.18th? Aren't those the ones GrilledCheezy got from Pacer for us?

I'm thinking now that we know how many of these he's filed in just a short matter of time that it's no wonder Arkansas DOC settled with him for $59,000 on one when he was incarcerated before. At the rate of at least two per month he's just getting started. I'd handle him with kid gloves. I'm surprised that with his behavior nothing has happened to him in prison as far as getting beat up or worse.

I'm thinking now that we know how many of these he's filed in just a short matter of time that it's no wonder Arkansas DOC settled with him for $59,000 on one when he was incarcerated before. At the rate of at least two per month he's just getting started. I'd handle him with kid gloves. I'm surprised that with his behavior nothing has happened to him in prison as far as getting beat up or worse.
I just hope wherever he is taken for the mental evaluation is a secure facility and he doesn't escape!

I would not want to be his attorney. If he is found guilty he will sue him too. He already has made accusations against him. He probably is an uncontrollable client too.

I just hope wherever he is taken for the mental evaluation is a secure facility and he doesn't escape!

That is DEFINITELY the way he operates. I have been in psych units more times than I would have liked (I am in Mental Health, so I was working, not staying! :) ), and they are locked down with usually 2 sets of doors. Hopefully, they don't let him wander on his own. At every turn, he tries escape. I am certain that is what he had in mind on his bathroom visit, angry that he couldn't go in peace. It might not be logical, but is jumping off the third floor to escape while you are surrounded, wanted for murder logical? No. He just tries and hopes. In his head, he can get away with anything! He thinks he is in the movie "Catch Me If You Can". He is not quite as invincible as he thinks he is.

edited because I think we saw the Dec 18th.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/arkansas/aredce/5:2014cv00457/98797
AL filed a federal suit Dec 30th. Nature of Suit: Prison Condition: Civil Rights
Cause of Action: 42:1983 Prisoner Civil Rights

Anyone have pacer that can get the doc?
And the hits just keep on coming. He is a busy beaver.
View attachment 66966View attachment 66967View attachment 66968View attachment 66969View attachment 66970

Whew, I have 5 attached PDF files from Pacer. 3 more to go! It only lets me attach 5 docs at once on here. :)

View attachment 66966View attachment 66967View attachment 66968View attachment 66969View attachment 66970

Whew, I have 5 attached PDF files from Pacer. 3 more to go! It only lets me attach 5 docs at once on here. :)
View attachment 66971View attachment 66972View attachment 66973

Ok, here's the last 3 PDF files. Hopefully I got them all attached. My first attempt using WS and uploading files from my computer and not my phone....bear with me if I didn't do it correctly.

Aaaawesome! Thank you! Well, as we suspected- they have her phone pings. Why is he worried about his letter contents being exposed? He's the one disclosing the info! Keep talking, sticky fingers. You only hurt yourself.

Did he not ever receive a paycheck from Argo? Supposedly he did work approx one month (at $700/mo) ...yet he says here he hasn't received any monies in the past twelve months - except that $50 from CL. Meaning he's lying. Gasp. ;) Still wonder how much he sold the double wide for and with no bank account it was cash in pocket i guess, which he surely spent...but that was just a little over 12 mos ago per the realtor. Thanks for the upload KayKay!!

OMG
AL has been BUSY! And they put him in isolation. I notice Hemsley doesn't want to pursue the case but did issue a "strongly worded" advisory to cease and desist. But AL sounds like he's been immersed in the law books. And he is not as dumb as we had thought. Wow. That's quite a lot of work there. Once again, proving there were jobs this guy could have pursued instead of crime.

Random musings and thoughts:

1) I wonder if the ADC employees all draw straws to see who has to go deal with him because it seems if you cross his path, you will eventually get sued.

2) I wonder if he ever gets writer's cramp. DANG, he's been a busy little bee!

3) So, Crystal's warrant is due to what he describes as "ambiguous text messges and one GPS phone ping" which he claims happened when he took her phone from her. Did he mean the texts were his as well? Or just the GPS ping? We do know that he has been known to just take her phone without permission and use it in the past. Isn't that how he contacted one of our VIs in order to attempt to extort money? Hmmmm. I wish the former VI were still around so I could ask if him using her phone ever came up in that timeline they were working on together.

Did he not ever receive a paycheck from Argo? Supposedly he did work approx one month (at $700/mo) ...yet he says here he hasn't received any monies in the past twelve months - except that $50 from CL. Meaning he's lying. Gasp. ;) Still wonder how much he sold the double wide for and with no bank account it was cash in pocket i guess, which he surely spent...but that was just a little over 12 mos ago per the realtor. Thanks for the upload KayKay!!

I thought it said he received $700 a week? Take home pay!

Random musings and thoughts:

1) I wonder if the ADC employees all draw straws to see who has to go deal with him because it seems if you cross his path, you will eventually get sued.

2) I wonder if he ever gets writer's cramp. DANG, he's been a busy little bee!

3) So, Crystal's warrant is due to what he describes as "ambiguous text messges and one GPS phone ping" which he claims happened when he took her phone from her. Did he mean the texts were his as well? Or just the GPS ping? We do know that he has been known to just take her phone without permission and use it in the past. Isn't that how he contacted one of our VIs in order to attempt to extort money? Hmmmm. I wish the former VI were still around so I could ask if him using her phone ever came up in that timeline they were working on together.

I don't think they would charge her for kidnapping and capital murder with one phone ping and some ambiguous texts only. He may not know all of the evidence they have on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl