GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. Especially since they took so long to arrest her. I can *maybe* see arresting her right way for the texts and pings (i can't imagine it would take long to get that info...they had it from the beginning, I'm sure) and then dropping or lowering the charges as facts came to light, but they did just the opposite. That would cause one to believe that there is more that just those two things. There would almost have to be.

As AL stated in this last letter of complaint, it is "A very high profile case". (I bet he's eating up every bit of that very high profile case!) I honestly do not believe LE would risk a second arrest in "a very high profile case" unless there is very very hard evidence...more than texts and cell pings. JMO

ETA: Plus, he (AL) claims he had her phone while she was with a "friend", so how in the heck could she (CL) have been texting ambiguous texts if AL had her phone?? Once again---things aren't adding up! Imagine that!

Man-o-man. As much as I hate to say it, he does seem intelligent. I mean, if I were in prison, I would not have a clue as to how to write that stuff up, how to dig out case references as he has, etc.
It is a crying shame he didn't put his smarts to use for good instead of evil.

Where is there anything about phone pings? Somewhere in one of these documents?
Aaaawesome! Thank you! Well, as we suspected- they have her phone pings. Why is he worried about his letter contents being exposed? He's the one disclosing the info! Keep talking, sticky fingers. You only hurt yourself.

Man-o-man. As much as I hate to say it, he does seem intelligent. I mean, if I were in prison, I would not have a clue as to how to write that stuff up, how to dig out case references as he has, etc.
It is a crying shame he didn't put his smarts to use for good instead of evil.

Well, he's had years of first-hand "research" to go from.

Where is there anything about phone pings? Somewhere in one of these documents?

Yes. In the 4th document posted (in the first of the two posts....it's the one that on the first page has JURY DEMAND!! hand written toward the top) if you scroll down to the 6th page he states:

"The letter to my wife was notification of 2 affidavits I was providing to her through her Attorneys that would explain any slight involvement the Pulaski County Sheriff Investigators "claimed" she had. Her warrant is based solely on ambiguous text messages and one GPS ping of her phone when I had taken her phone from her and she went with a friend."

Yes. In the 4th document posted (in the first of the two posts....it's the one that on the first page has JURY DEMAND!! hand written toward the top) if you scroll down to the 6th page he states:

This sounds exactly like what I speculated. His phone is pinging. Hers is pinging somewhere else (school). His phone stays still while hers comes to him. They have both of them and Beverly in the same place at the same time. Or something similar. Also, on this forum there was some huge concern over whether text messages that are erased could be retrieved. The people here explained that text messages can be retrieved. I think that is very important. I believe she erased thinking they couldn't see what the texts say, but they can! The "ambiguous" text messages Arron refers to become not so ambiguous, given the situation. If someone texted me "Part A complete. Move on to Part B" (just an example- not claiming I know what was in the texts), my reply would be "What are you talking about?" If I replied, "ok" and then my phone pinged to the same location as the cryptic texter, then one could use reasoning to figure out I knew what Plan B was and showed up for it.

He also checked that he is in jail serving a sentence for a conviction, not that he is awaiting trial. I would love to know, according to the time line we have been given by a VI, when he would have taken her phone vs. she gets her phone back to be called while he was at the hospital.

I would love to know, according to the time line we have been given by a VI, when he would have taken her phone vs. she gets her phone back to be called while he was at the hospital.

Yes! And I also wonder why this wasn't mentioned before by the VI, because there was fairly in depth discussion about CLs timeline throughout the weekend. If AL had sole possession of CLs phone at ANY point during the time in quesiton, that would have been a pretty important fact to mention.

I wonder if this whole "letter to my wife" thing was his way to try to get her to say she didn't have her phone for a period of time? Him saying "tell them this and I'll say I had it"?

It appears he has to pay $350 to file that! As of 1/5/15, he only had $1.87 in his account, which they took. I definitely think it was Crystal that gave him money, as he stated. I guess all these legal documents to fill out he gets free. This dude. I am not sure how he ever kept a girl. He is soooooooo unlikable! I would be humiliated to go places with him. You know he caused a big "someone wronged me" scene everywhere he went.

Gotta go to work! Can't wait til more people are back to talk about this!

Yes! And I also wonder why this wasn't mentioned before by the VI, because there was fairly in depth discussion about CLs timeline throughout the weekend. If AL had sole possession of CLs phone at ANY point during the time in quesiton, that would have been a pretty important fact to mention.

I wonder if this whole "letter to my wife" thing was his way to try to get her to say she didn't have her phone for a period of time? Him saying "tell them this and I'll say I had it"?

I absolutely think it was information for her to corroborate a fake story!

I thought it said he received $700 a week? Take home pay!

yep that's what I meant but scurrying around working and got it wrong. All the same, even if fired, he should have received at least one paycheck or two???

It appears he has to pay $350 to file that! As of 1/5/15, he only had $1.87 in his account, which they took. I definitely think it was Crystal that gave him money, as he stated. I guess all these legal documents to fill out he gets free. This dude. I am not sure how he ever kept a girl. He is soooooooo unlikable! I would be humiliated to go places with him. You know he caused a big "someone wronged me" scene everywhere he went.

Gotta go to work! Can't wait til more people are back to talk about this!

I sure hope they got him an interest bearing account for his 1.87 balance. Want to make sure his civil rights are intact and all....

Who exactly is AL trying to file a restraining order against?

And i like how he got the guy in the nearby cell to act as his witness!! No. This is not a dumb arse dude. He has some chutzpah and some wily wit as I said before. Not a mastermind criminal though but he has a sense of planning, strategy and plotting as is evident in his endless prison lawsuits. Back to work!

Random musings and thoughts:

1) I wonder if the ADC employees all draw straws to see who has to go deal with him because it seems if you cross his path, you will eventually get sued.

2) I wonder if he ever gets writer's cramp. DANG, he's been a busy little bee!

3) So, Crystal's warrant is due to what he describes as "ambiguous text messges and one GPS phone ping" which he claims happened when he took her phone from her. Did he mean the texts were his as well? Or just the GPS ping? We do know that he has been known to just take her phone without permission and use it in the past. Isn't that how he contacted one of our VIs in order to attempt to extort money? Hmmmm. I wish the former VI were still around so I could ask if him using her phone ever came up in that timeline they were working on together.

What stood out to me is during the crime timeline, a supposed friend was involved. Guess who will be called? The friend. If he didnt take the phone, is this friend willing to testify under oath that he didnt? Whoever this friend is its evident they will be called to testify.This continues to get more interesting. jmo.

What stood out to me is during the crime timeline, a supposed friend was involved. Guess who will be called? The friend. If he didnt take the phone, is this friend willing to testify under oath that he didnt? Whoever this friend is its evident they will be called to testify. jmo.

I was assuming that meant the ex boyfriend she supposedly was staying with. I would guess he'd fully expected to be called.

ETA: Of course I am only assuming that if anything he's saying has any truth to it. Who knows, really.

I was assuming that meant the ex boyfriend she supposedly was staying with. I would guess he'd fully expected to be called.

ETA: Of course I am only assuming that if anything he's saying has any truth to it. Who knows, really.

I thought she was supposed to be in class that night. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member