GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second cell phone was not serviced. When her first one was taken by police, she re-activated an old phone. Point being, the pings from her phone would be on whatever phone she had active. SO, even if Arron took her phone, then she reactivated an older phone, the pings would still be with her!!! No way she could receive texts telling her to come to the hospital on a phone that wasn't pinging. She clearly had an active phone with her. See! Only people that can get away with crimes these days will be like my mom- an old rotary phone at home and that's it! Everyone else is too tech obsessed and connected (obviously me, too, since I am currently on the internet typing on a computer).

Now you're giving your Mom ideas mpnola.... :)

So he probably did use whatever remained of that cash to draw CL in and entice her. That and his impressive Suoerman stunt.

The ex-VI already stated that in her opinion CL may have been drawn to AL because he was flashing money and she thought he could take care of her and pay her bills while she went to school.

And what middle aged mom of a teen wouldn't be drawn to that superman stunt? Duh! ;) ;) ;)

BBM MOO I have a feeling this was probably the first time she was arrested for a crime she was involved in.

I agree with the rest of your post. I also think that her internet searches after the crime might prove to be very interesting.

Truth!!! He has another ex-wife who was selling stolen goods with him. I would not be surprised if things come out similar. There are just bigger issues on the fire, right now.

The case is supposed to be sealed, yet one of the defendants, in all of his neediness and whining, has given us something to talk about.

CL has me stumped. She did willingly give her phone and password to LE - she also spent hours talking with them without arrest or a lawyer present, so this leads me to believe she was naive and cooperative and willing to do what she could to clear herself and help with the investigation. We do have word that she is a good mother and held a good job for most of her life. On the other hand, there is the lack of judgement in choosing AL as her husband, the unmentionable website, and an arrest for Capital Murder and Kidnapping! If she was caught red handed, would she have stayed at the hospital and visited with LE without a lawyer and a good alibi? Wouldn't she roll over on him, claim she was forced to participate and leave him holding the bag? Wouldn't she cash out and head for Mexico? She had an entire month - why just be a sitting duck? :gaah:

CL has me stumped. She did willingly give her phone and password to LE - she also spent hours talking with them without arrest or a lawyer present, so this leads me to believe she was naive and cooperative and willing to do what she could to clear herself and help with the investigation. We do have word that she is a good mother and held a good job for most of her life. On the other hand, there is the lack of judgement in choosing AL as her husband, the unmentionable website, and an arrest for Capital Murder and Kidnapping! If she was caught red handed, would she have stayed at the hospital and visited with LE without a lawyer and a good alibi? Wouldn't she roll over on him, claim she was forced to participate and leave him holding the bag? Wouldn't she cash out and head for Mexico? She had an entire month - why just be a sitting duck? :gaah:

I think she thought that her erased messages would clear her! I think the fact that she had nothing currently on the phone would make her look innocent. I do not think she realized they could retrieve erased text messages. Thats my opinion. I think he told her he would make sure she didnt get in any trouble. All she had to do was XYZ.

The judge dismissed the claims against Williams and Minor without prejudice. But the others are still standing. Do I understand this right?

Being a newbie, I would just like to know if other cases that you guys have discussed have been this intriguing. I actually hate describing it using that word since this involves the murder of a precious woman.
But we have one VI, who is no longer here, who was giving information that doesn't quite match what we are now finding out. We have a defendant who is basically giving us what was suppose to be "sealed" information to the public. And then there is CL. Whom I personally believe is a total "passive" manipulator. We found out about the you know what site, which goes against everything the first VI told us, then the VI disappears.
I guess I am just in awe of the stupidity of these two people. All I can say is Holy Crap!

Ive followed several cases but the only one I know of that does the AL crap is Jodi A. I bet he takes the stand and wouldnt be a bit surprised if he doesnt end of thinking he knows more than his lawyer and tries to represent himself. Wait! I think he is a male version of Jodi A. jmo

Sorry, I am a wee bit excited tonight because my husband bought me a 2010 Nissan 370Z convertible touring roadster with 9000 miles!!! Yes, I am about to pee my pants!
I had to get that out and I know that was very off topic. :happydance:

ex-boyfriend?

Yeah. She supposedly left Friday night and spent the weekend at an ex BF. When he found out what he got drug into he was furious. We shall see if he is her alibi guy or not.My guess. He cant verify her whereabouts. jmo

Not as embarrassed as the post I made about my car. I am blaming it on menopause.

Yeah. She supposedly left Friday night and spent the weekend at an ex BF. When he found out what he got drug into he was furious. We shall see if he is her alibi guy or not.My guess. He cant verify her whereabouts. jmo

Wouldn't it be ironic if he was in LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member