GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the daily mail UK article below saying the fight was right before the crime.
Kind of sounds like the TP night too though? With the police coming out. Unless police came weds night and Friday night? Confused. Then he supposedly asked the neighbor for the drill Friday night, IMO that was the start of the cover up of the murder/ or accident. Could be a manhole or some other area he needed to drill into to stash the body away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

That comment from the neighbor back in October- about them living in the house for almost a year- is exactly what made me think they were together before March, as it was reported to us. Trying to forget "facts" that turned out to not be facts in this case has been one of the most difficult things, to me. Seems like now we might be getting somewhere, though.

That comment from the neighbor back in October- about them living in the house for almost a year- is exactly what made me think they were together before March, as it was reported to us. Trying to forget "facts" that turned out to not be facts in this case has been one of the most difficult things, to me. Seems like now we might be getting somewhere, though.

Exactly. Me too, trying to ignore some of the earlier information we were given since it's ...not holding up... If TKL said on this thread that first he knew they were together was in Dec 2013... Then Oct 2014 is nearly a year later to a neighbor not making date notes on their calendar. I agree. We are starting to piece things together a bit now.

I need to fit the "Can I please borrow a drill?" scenario into my timeline now! I have Friday night, TP/call the police night. IF...if...he had gotten word that evening that she had in fact died, AFTER establishing his alibi by calling police for the (let's go with "set up") TP incident...he then sets out to cover up the evidence, needs a drill. That's when wifey decides its time to quickly exit stage left for a sleepover at her friends. I need to go re-look at Thursday Friday & Saturday.

Ark-Mimi, do you have a handy 3 day timeline for THUR, FRI, SAT (25,26,27 Sept)?? We are sleuthing by committee here! :)
ETA and I don't mean the story from VI-1 necessarily ...but the known, reported dates of events. Like the drill, hospital, accident, fights, police called out. Etc.

And being together then nearly a year.... while still maintaining she didn't know anything about his elaborately and publicly advertised criminal background ... That story is becoming harder to buy now too. We'd need to believe neither her nor her friends looked at Facebook or YouTube in that year for anything on her husband/ boyfriend. I vet and look up guys for my girlfriends before their first dates! And AL would NOT have passed the test. Just sayin.

And here is the daily mail UK article below saying the fight was right before the crime.
Kind of sounds like the TP night too though? With the police coming out. Unless police came weds night and Friday night? Confused. Then he supposedly asked the neighbor for the drill Friday night, IMO that was the start of the cover up of the murder/ or accident. Could be a manhole or some other area he needed to drill into to stash the body away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

JMHO, but I think that is the same night as the TP incident.

BUT we got to remember, according to the divorce papers that CL filed on AL, they had NOT been living together since mid-August, was it? (IIRC) So that there knocks off a couple months - Mid-August to Mid-October.

ETA: Sarcasm intended.

I have a question that some of you may know the answer to. How do student loans and/or grants work for college? (I went to college but didn't have student loans so I'm not sure how they work). For example, can you only get a certain max amount in student loans or does it go by how many credits or hours you're going to college, does it depend on what you're studying? How does that work? And how does it work if you default on them which obviously IMO is going to happen if a person is incarcerated?

Ark-Mimi, do you have a handy 3 day timeline for THUR, FRI, SAT (25,26,27 Sept)?? We are sleuthing by committee here! :)
ETA and I don't mean the story from VI-1 necessarily ...but the known, reported dates of events. Like the drill, hospital, accident, fights, police called out. Etc.

:) not handy but I can pull one together from my notes and we can work with it..

I have a question that some of you may know the answer to. How do student loans and/or grants work for college? (I went to college but didn't have student loans so I'm not sure how they work). For example, can you only get a certain max amount in student loans or does it go by how many credits or hours you're going to college, does it depend on what you're studying? How does that work? And how does it work if you default on them which obviously IMO is going to happen if a person is incarcerated?
Federal Pell grants
https://studentaid.ed.gov/types/grants-scholarships/pell
Arkansas Student Loans
http://www.asla.info/Home
I'm sure there's probably other resources for student loans.

BUT we got to remember, according to the divorce papers that CL filed on AL, they had NOT been living together since mid-August, was it? (IIRC) So that there knocks off a couple months - Mid-August to Mid-October.

Well VI-1 told us something else though, and even AL has disputed the account of them being "estranged". vI-1 said that CL tried to kick him out when he lost his job (mid august) BUT THAT HE WOULDN'T LEAVE. So technically he was still living there. She said he had moved out in the June / July period to TM's house and she took him back when he got the job (July 19). that summer with TM time was when she said he made the extortion call to TKL. However VI-1 claimed he used CLs phone (at TMs house??) and TKL said it was a number he don't recognize, not CLs. maybe TMs phone?

ETA: links and thread #s to support are in the duplicate post down the page a bit! ;). Oops!

Well VI-1 told us something else though, and even AL has disputed the account of them being "estranged". vI-1 said that CL tried to kick him out when he lost his job (mid august) BUT THAT HE WOULDN'T LEAVE. So technically he was still living there. She said he had moved out in the June / July period to TM's house and she took him back when he got the job (July 19). that summer with TM time was when she said he made the extortion call to TKL. However VI-1 claimed he used CLs phone (at TMs house??) and TKL said it was a number he don't recognize, not CLs. maybe TMs phone?

They were together at the house the Thursday night Beverly was kidnapped and Friday night. Neighbors never reported that they didnt know they were living there together. Arrangements were made for sleep overs when Arron would be there without Crystal. I dont believe for one second they were split up. That was a smooth lie in court documents.

Since student loans are 2nd only to federal income taxes in bankruptcy court and most are gov't backed & regulated, shouldn't they be public record? Did she have loans or grants & scholarships - both are "free money" that doesn't have to be repaid (unless maybe she dropped the classes or failed them.)

Even FEMA claims after natural disasters are public records.

They were together at the house the Thursday night Beverly was kidnapped and Friday night. Neighbors never reported that they didnt know they were living there together. Arrangements were made for sleep overs when Arron would be there without Crystal. I dont believe for one second they were split up. That was a smooth lie in court documents.

I'd like to know how and why media just went along with the "estranged wife" label for CL.

Exactly. Me too, trying to ignore some of the earlier information we were given since it's ...not holding up... If TKL said on this thread that first he knew they were together was in Dec 2013... Then Oct 2014 is nearly a year later to a neighbor not making date notes on their calendar. I agree. We are starting to piece things together a bit now.

I need to fit the "Can I please borrow a drill?" scenario into my timeline now! I have Friday night, TP/call the police night. IF...if...he had gotten word that evening that she had in fact died, AFTER establishing his alibi by calling police for the (let's go with "set up") TP incident...he then sets out to cover up the evidence, needs a drill. That's when wifey decides its time to quickly exit stage left for a sleepover at her friends. I need to go re-look at Thursday Friday & Saturday.

He sure seemed to call around asking for lots of favors Thursday & Friday.

And being together then nearly a year.... while still maintaining she didn't know anything about his elaborately and publicly advertised criminal background ... That story is becoming harder to buy now too. We'd need to believe neither her nor her friends looked at Facebook or YouTube in that year for anything on her husband/ boyfriend. I vet and look up guys for my girlfriends before their first dates! And AL would NOT have passed the test. Just sayin.

He made the 7 time felon post to FB on Nov. 1, 2013. TKL reports they were together as a couple at least by Dec. 2013. They met online.

Knowing all of the above, I am totally not buying that she didn't read that post. For all we know, CL could have been the wonderful woman he talks about.

Well VI-1 told us something else though, and even AL has disputed the account of them being "estranged".
(see number 1 in the response)
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=XY6V700WB454918816BULXCGA1N4UV

vI-1 said that CL tried to kick him out when he lost his job (mid august) BUT THAT HE WOULDN'T LEAVE. (multiple posts on thread 4, on 11/01/14 between #795-810) So technically he was still living there. She said he had moved out in the June / July period to TM's house and she took him back when he got the job (July 19). that summer with TM time was when she said AL had made the $5K extortion call to TKL. However VI-1 claimed he used CLs phone (at TMs house??) and TKL said a few days ago, this thread, it was a number he didn't recognize, not CLs.... maybe TMs phone?

ETA. Haha! Thought I was editing my earlier post to add thread #s and links....but it ended up repeating?! Maybe I should go delete the first one.

I agree 100% and did ETA to my post: Sarcasm intended.

He was juggling several ladies it seems. Wasn't it in December 2013 that he filed the police report that he posted on Fb? He was still seeing the girl he bought the car for off and on to at least March, as that is when he posted the video of the girl he hooked up with to make A (girl he bought car) jealous.

He was juggling several ladies it seems. Wasn't it in December 2013 that he filed the police report that he posted on Fb? He was still seeing the girl he bought the car for off and on to at least March, as that is when he posted the video of the girl he hooked up with to make A (girl he bought car) jealous.

Yeah I think we can safely say loyalty is not one of AL's strong suits in relationships.... ;) He must have been working a few at the same time, keeping his options open, but he was with CL on the STCNBN in January, seeming pretty "familiar" with each other by then and TKL said they were together in December. That at least gives them a few months of getting to know each other before taking their vows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers