GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! It was a different number!? That is interesting and you're right.....it does not really go along with the reactivating a spare phone story. Although, it does go along with a possible burner phone theory. That said, I guess it's not out of the question to have a number changed. My then teenage son had to change his number once to get rid of a psycho girl, so I know it can be easily done. The question is, why would she do that!

This could have been part of a premeditation. I just thought of something though. LE would have subpoenaed any phone records under CL account. But if she did call another phone number listed under her account it would be on the records. Just another hole she may have dug herself in. jmo

This could have been part of a premeditation. I just thought of something though. LE would have subpoenaed any phone records under CL account. But if she did call another phone number listed under her account it would be on the records. Just another hole she may have dug herself in. jmo
Or...what if the other phone she used was one of AL's?

All I know is that she had a new/different phone with a different number (which does not go along with the story that she activated a different phone with her same number) on Monday night after she was released on the TBR charge.

Whoa, hold the phone as they say:thinking: Now I am even more confused. First I remember a new phone number was involved. I guess I just assumed when all the CL switched her phone over to the flip phone and all the conversations on how easy it was to transfer the service to a new phone that it was the same number. Back to re reading...possible I missed that...

Whoa, hold the phone as they say:thinking: Now I am even more confused. First I remember a new phone number was involved. I guess I just assumed when all the CL switched her phone over to the flip phone and all the conversations on how easy it was to transfer the service to a new phone that it was the same number. Back to re reading...possible I missed that...

Maybe she had an extra phone for contacts from the STCBN? The only people that would know would be her and AL. jmo

All I know is that she had a new/different phone with a different number (which does not go along with the story that she activated a different phone with her same number) on Monday night after she was released on the TBR charge.
This is why I am so confused

Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
How did she know to go to the hospital on Sunday? Who contacted her?
That was pretty quick to get a new phone from Sunday to Monday! Did she go out phone shopping in the middle of all of this?

NJ 12/11 808am
No she used an old phone she had at the house already. It was not a smart phone but some type of flip phone.
I thought she said AL called her when he wrecked but I could be mistaken. I honestly don't remember that detail for sure

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-7-ARREST&p=11291758#post11291758

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
NJ posted twice that Arron Lewis called Crystal Lowery to come to the hospital.
This is the first I have heard of Crystal having a new phone. Or that she and her daughter were at the ATM.
This story keeps changing as much as media and the court docs someone fussing about Sorry I am just so confused.

NJ 12/11 819am don't think the story is changing but maybe nobody has posted where she was arrested at on Monday before. I have said all along that she was questioned on Sunday directly after she left hospital. I have also said she was arrested on Monday and questioned again. I only posted about the ATM machine today in response to you stating she was arrested at her home on Monday. I was trying to clarify. I have always said she gave them her phone and password. I've always thought AL called her to come to the hospital. That is still my thought but I admit I could be mistaken on this part. What has changed? As far as the new phone? What does that matter? I have always said her phone was taken on Sunday. Her number did not change. Just the phone she was using and it may have been Monday before she got a new phone. It is a minute detail.
AND I'm not the one accused here so why are you questioning me like I'm here to lie? I'm NOT!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-7-ARREST&p=11291788#post11291788

NJ 12/11/2014 829am
Same phone number just different phone. An old flip type phone or some other type of older model phone. They took her smart phone on Sunday. She did NOT have two phones operating at the same time. All she did was activate an older phone with her current number and continued using her phone. LE kept the Smart phone she had on her at the hospital. Again let me make this clear: She DID NOT HAVE TWO PHONES ON HER NOR WAS SHE USING TWO PHONES WITH DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS. After LE took her phone on Sunday she activated her SAME PHONE NUMBER on a different phone.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-7-ARREST&p=11291811#post11291811

Originally Posted by concernedmother 12/11 923am

Anytime I've gotten a different phone it has taken me up to 2 days to get the same number ported into my new phone. Wonder how she got it done so quickly? I just got another phone in November and it was later the next day before it worked. I have straight talk. Maybe they just take longer. IDK

posted by Butler 12/11 1010am
I have sprint and I can transfer my number to a different phone online and it takes about 5 minutes
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-7-ARREST&p=11292114#post11292114

BBM ** still looking to see if I can find that a different number was used. Again possible I have over looked, but I always took it that it was stated and led to believe no new number was used by CL. Just my opinion..

The comment that was mentioned on FB, says on Friday night, she called her daughter from a different phone. Why would she not have had her phone on Friday night? Also, why would she call the daughter and tell her to spend another night with her friend? It sounded like the sleepovers with the gym girls had been pre arranged. So her daughter would have been away that night anyway.

With all this talk of a prepaid burner phones, it has all of the sudden jumped out at me that the second phone in question is a flip phone. Guess what a lot of burner phones are? Flip phones. I'm guessing this is because these phones are replaced frequently so as to not keep a particular phone number for too long. They get the cheapest, most basic phone available.

Respectfully, the fb comment doesn't say which night CL called the family member, from the alleged unknown phone number. It states "have heard that she phoned her daughter from an unknown number telling her to stay another night with a friend that she dropped her off at on Friday" So I believe this being a comment made on Sunday 9/28 at 1048pm was creditable.

The comment that was mentioned on FB, says on Friday night, she called her daughter from a different phone. Why would she not have had her phone on Friday night? Also, why would she call the daughter and tell her to spend another night with her friend? It sounded like the sleepovers with the gym girls had been pre arranged. So her daughter would have been away that night anyway.

The language used was confusing.

I thought she was referencing that she had dropped her daughter off at a friend's house on Friday, not that she made the phone call on Friday.

I thought she was referencing that she had dropped her daughter off at a friend's house on Friday, not that she made the phone call on Friday.
Correct I read it wrong. My mistake.

JINX! you owe me a Coke! :happydance: we posted the same thing at the very same time.. LITERALLY the same time!

JINX! you owe me a Coke! :happydance: we posted the same thing at the very same time.. LITERALLY the same time!

You were correct Arkansasmimi read it wrong. Did you happen to see where the lady that posted that works? It says she is a secretary for Jacksonville police.

If CL did have a second phone and did not transfer her smart phone number to her "old flip phone," I believe our former VI has been lied to.

As far as switching numbers on a Sunday, would customer service reps even be working on a Sunday, assuming it was done over the phone? And did she have a house phone to do this one or have to borrow someone else's phone? If so, should be easy to track that person's records to see if a call was made to transfer the old number to the flip phone. (I suppose a house phone records would be easy enough to check as well)

If CL did have two phones, I'm sure she wouldn't want a friend to know about that in the midst of her husband being arrested for murder. Definitely does not look good! She'd be apt to lie about it, I would think.

You were correct Arkansasmimi read it wrong. Did you happen to see where the lady that posted that works? It says she is a secretary for Jacksonville police.

I was just being silly about exact the time posted and re same train of thought, not meaning anything towards you. I just refreshed and saw the other post.

As far as switching numbers on a Sunday, would customer service reps even be working on a Sunday, assuming it was done over the phone? And did she have a house phone to do this one or have to borrow someone else's phone? If so, should be easy to track that person's records to see if a call was made to transfer the old number to the flip phone. (I suppose a house phone records would be easy enough to check as well)

I've done it before online (Verizon). You don't even have to make a phone call. You simply sign into your account online and click the link to change equipment, enter the "new" phone's ESN/MEID number and done.

If CL did have a second phone and did not transfer her smart phone number to her "old flip phone," I believe our former VI has been lied to.

If CL did have two phones, I'm sure she wouldn't want a friend to know about that in the midst of her husband being arrested for murder. Definitely does not look good! She'd be apt to lie about it, I would think.
I agree. If she had another number I do not believe NJ knew of it.

I think there were alot of things about CL that those closest to her didn't know about. Imagine the surprise when the trial starts. Some things have probably shocked them already. jmo

Arkansasmimi - I have tried to no avail to reply to your message. It appears your inbox here is full. Apologies to all other posters. I just had no other way to let a fellow sleuther know that I was not intentionally ignoring them. I like messages and am very happy to respond to them. Cheers. :)

And IMO, in regards to the question of CL lying to VI-1, I believe there may have been more to it than that. The posts above from previous threads speak to that. Again, my opinion only.

BBM. I noticed that as well. Things that make ya go hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46