GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CL has a cell phone...I wish she would use it. The price of calls from jail is a crime.

HAAAA! That is hilarious! I'm sure not so funny when you are footing the bill, though.

On a side note, I really still don't understand why inmates don't have to work to foot the bill for some things! I know plenty of people who work 80+ hours a week just to make ends meet! Why not spend some of that time sitting in jail to pay your own way and buy some phone privileges, to take some burden off the families and the taxpayers! Eh. Just my rant for the moment.

Now I am getting confused because CL could be one of two things on this thread. :gaah::facepalm: LOL I've been here too long.

Haha, I know. Every time I've made a mention of Craigslist here, I've always made sure to spell it out. I usually abbreviate it elsewhere, so I've probably slipped! :)

I found the original CraigsList ad and it was reported to LE and investigated. The guy was cleared. He just had a sexual scenario he wanted to explore and it was (unfortunately for him) purely coincidental and just bad timing.

The next time I feel unlucky, I'm gonna think about THIS GUY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking:
AL presses charges against Tucker Prison for not properly acknowledging his birthday today. He has discovered a little known codicil on the law books enacted to insure prisoners support for self esteem during rehabilitation -and applies it to an incarcerated birthday bereft of cake, candles and....the worst part: Presents. Due to harsh inmate restrictions - there will be no live interview reports on this story. Papers are being drawn up with inmate witnesses testifying to the lack of celebration in the AL cell today.
Back to you. ;)

Disclaimer: j/k :)

Breaking:
AL presses charges against Tucker Prison for not properly acknowledging his birthday today. He has discovered a little known codicil on the law books enacted to insure prisoners support for self esteem during rehabilitation -and applies it to an incarcerated birthday bereft of cake, candles and....the worst part: Presents. Due to harsh inmate restrictions - there will be no live interview reports on this story. Papers are being drawn up with inmate witnesses testifying to the lack of celebration in the AL cell today.
Back to you. ;)

Disclaimer: j/k :)

Bahahahah, Zdots! Too funny! However, not too far out of the realm of AL's thought process! :)

Bahahahah, Zdots! Too funny! However, not too far out of the realm of AL's thought process! :)

;)

Had to add the disclaimer so I didn't get time outed for lack o link! Lol

Keep forgetting to tell you I like my assigned nickname "ZDots" :)

And this happened yesterday in my state.. Not my area but my state. Realtor met stranger / alleged buyer at model home, he pulled a gun on her, handcuffed her, threatened her, robbed her also, he was a 47yr old registered sex offender. He has been apprehended. Beverly mentioned in the article.

http://www.housingwire.com/articles...escapes-kidnapping-by-registered-sex-offender

I think of her every. Day. Every. House. Every. Client. Every. Call. This agent got lucky, she got him outside and locked him out when the security guard was nearby.

;)

Had to add the disclaimer so I didn't get time outed for lack o link! Lol

Keep forgetting to tell you I like my assigned nickname "ZDots" :)
You have to pronounce it with a southern accent like I do. Zahdots! [emoji41]

So, on this journalist's Facebook page (she is from NBC/ FOX in Little Rock, AR), there is an interesting comment referring to a "burner" phone that we have discussed many times here. I know this can't be taken as a fact, but this was very early on and could be legit and it does fit in with other facts we know. This could definitely be a link to how they are so certain Crystal played an equal part. JMO.

Here is the link to the post:
https://www.facebook.com/reportermelissaschroeder/posts/874846992526868

The comment was made by LDB on Sept. 28, 2014 at 10:48PM

***Butler or TKL- if y'all know this not to be true, feel free to call BS on my post!***

So, on this journalist's Facebook page (she is from NBC/ FOX in Little Rock, AK), there is an interesting comment referring to a "burner" phone that we have discussed many times here. I know this can't be taken as a fact, but this was very early on and could be legit and it does fit in with other facts we know. This could definitely be a link to how they are so certain Crystal played an equal part. JMO.

***Butler or TKL- if y'all know this not to be true, feel free to call BS on my post!***

So, this person made a post on Sunday night 9/28 at 1048pm... on FB... asking if they have they questioned AL wife? AND knows the name CRYSTAL AND that someone related to CL was staying else where and had been since dropped off on Friday??? I find this post very credible ... since we know what we have read here by verified insiders...

So, on this journalist's Facebook page (she is from NBC/ FOX in Little Rock, AR), there is an interesting comment referring to a "burner" phone that we have discussed many times here. I know this can't be taken as a fact, but this was very early on and could be legit and it does fit in with other facts we know. This could definitely be a link to how they are so certain Crystal played an equal part. JMO.

The unknown number made could have been from BC phone. jmo

Just my opinion, but I still think a lot of information is going to come to light before this is all over that many are going to have a hard time trying to explain away and/or make excuses for...

True.

Also, we don't know for sure what the Theft by Receiving is for yet, or if it had anything to do with Beverly Carter case. The court docket date is 9/29/14. Knowing that AL has a history of stealing. VI#1 stated the garage was full of things... Possible some of that stuff was stolen and was able to be verified by serial #s. Her name on the lease would make it theft by receiving, I believe. ** just my opinion**

VI#1 stated <snip for ref link> "As I have posted here before. She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home." http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-4-ARREST!&p=11160996#post11160996

ETA: Its just my opinion, but IF they had found Beverly Carters cell phone on top of "someone's" panties in plain view... I would think they would have charged CL with some sort of crime right off and held her in connection with Beverly kidnapping and murder immediately. Not wait a month. But its very possible. I don't know what was on the search warrants and they can take something if in plain view... *I know nothing about the evidence.. its sealed so just my opinion

And this happened yesterday in my state.. Not my area but my state. Realtor met stranger / alleged buyer at model home, he pulled a gun on her, handcuffed her, threatened her, robbed her also, he was a 47yr old registered sex offender. He has been apprehended. Beverly mentioned in the article.

http://www.housingwire.com/articles...escapes-kidnapping-by-registered-sex-offender

I think of her every. Day. Every. House. Every. Client. Every. Call. This agent got lucky, she got him outside and locked him out when the security guard was nearby.

I sure feel sorry for you, ConnectZDots - the thoughts that go thru your mind, each and every time. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. This tragedy sure has affected a lot of peoples' lives. Thoughts are with you. Hang in there. Keep up the good posts! :)

I sure feel sorry for you, ConnectZDots - the thoughts that go thru your mind, each and every time. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. This tragedy sure has affected a lot of peoples' lives. Thoughts are with you. Hang in there. Keep up the good posts! :)

Thanks NWLady, but it's not like my job is really life threatening in any real sense- like police, soldiers, firemen etc... It just FEELS that way more so now and I can't stop thinking of Beverly's last day, night and what must have been going through her mind... It might not be 'correct' but I think we humans tend to grieve harder when the person who was murdered is infused with so much vibrant life, so much force and energy. Even if we didn't know them personally... it's as if a sizable chunk of all our own collective life energy has been ...ripped out. I actually feel safer now though, because I'm so much more aware and less sloppy about how I show a house. I do think these kinds of crimes are going to be on the rise though, since there are so many people slipping through the cracks, unable to find jobs, make ends meet. We'll all need to be more vigilant if so, regardless of what we do.

Great find. I don't know anything about "burner" phones. If CL did indeed have one, and call her daughter from one, could LE track pings from that phone simply by having the phone number that appeared on the daughter's phone? Am I remembering correctly that LE did look at the daughter's phone at some point or am I making that up in my head?

It is also possible she borrowed a phone for the purpose of making a single phone call, after LE took her phone. I've done that when my phone was dead or left at home, or whatever. People are very generous with their phones for situations like this.

So, this person made a post on Sunday night 9/28 at 1048pm... on FB... asking if they have they questioned AL wife? AND knows the name CRYSTAL AND that someone related to CL was staying else where and had been since dropped off on Friday??? I find this post very credible ... since we know what we have read here by verified insiders...
Just playing devil's advocate for a minute. .....this scenario would also go with AL's claim that he had CL's phone. Of course, that may be exactly why he's saying it and there is no truth to his statement.

All I know is that she had a new/different phone with a different number (which does not go along with the story that she activated a different phone with her same number) on Monday night after she was released on the TBR charge.

All I know is that she had a new/different phone with a different number (which does not go along with the story that she activated a different phone with her same number) on Monday night after she was released on the TBR charge.

Oh! It was a different number!? That is interesting and you're right.....it does not really go along with the reactivating a spare phone story. Although, it does go along with a possible burner phone theory. That said, I guess it's not out of the question to have a number changed. My then teenage son had to change his number once to get rid of a psycho girl, so I know it can be easily done. The question is, why would she do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle