GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are CL's alternatives for your daughter? Does she actually think this is a case of "this too shall pass"? Wow! Kind of proves to me she doesn't live in the real world. As for your wife wearing the T shirt to court.... No. You should be dressed in business casual or better. Your wife should do the same. Not necessarily a smart modest suit like an attorney would wear but a decent comfortable pantsuit or dress. This is a custody hearing and trust me, the judge will look at you differently. I'm afraid the shirt will be in an in-your-face-revenge message. As much as I don't like it, there is a class system in place. Save the T shirt for casual wear around the town.

BTW: I want to make it crystal clear (no pun intended) that you and your family should have custody.
I agree. Court dress appropriately.

And TLK, they don't allow that at trials either (wearing clothing with victims names on it).

I am so confused. What does the statement mean that the lawyer objected? Was he on the phone with your wife and said she shouldn't wear it. Sorry if I am having a blonde moment.

I sorry I am catching up..
I agree. Either TKL stated that to someone... or... drum roll please.... Lawyer reads at WS... And I am going to go out on a limb and say if its who signed the Nov 7th order, he most likely does read at WS or knows some who do .. maybe TKL will answer if appropriate.

RH, the lawyer that CL orig had on her Theft by Receiving case, is probably her attorney on this custody. I say that because he signed bottom of the Nov 7th Order. https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=V7X5T5MULJGZYHG46WY6I7429BPAKH Yet it doesn't show on the court docket for the custody that RH is an Attorney of Record. *disclaimer, no legal education, just my opinion

Looks like a claim has been filed against Beverly Carters Estate. $9896.78 unsecured.

01/29/2015
09:30 AM AFFIDAVIT CLAIM AGAINST ESTATE
Entry: SYNCHRONY BANK CARE CREDIT PUERTO RICO ( Google of name shows it was GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK changed name June 2 2014 to Synchrony Bank)
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=HM8ZNZXHPXHOB4NTOBCACLSPH3YOSD

Also learned something new. The company that filed on page 3 "DCM Services"

About Our Focus

Protect Your Brand. Respect Your Customer. It's That Simple.
As the only collection agency in the U.S. focused exclusively on deceased accounts, DCM Services' process has become an industry standard for all creditors. It's this singular focus, this precise attention that is core to our success.
http://www.dcmservices.com/about_us.php

Perhaps he had a girl he had "met" online that lived in the area? Maybe that girl was CL? There had to be someone in the area he knew. He didn't have a job so the only other thing that would make sense is that it was a person that brought him there. No family, that we know of...right?

edit to add: Do we know what he did between his parole in Aug. 2013 and moving to the Sherwood/Cabot/NLR area? Did he move there straight away?

I know this is ref to an alm month old comment, I was looking for something and had rec watched you tube video... AL was still living in the Blue Dble wide, when this was uploaded at least. You can see as he pans out the window. End of Oct he and AM were done as a couple.

Published on Nov 8, 2013
Disable anti theft devices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes

TKL says they were a couple in Dec 2013 .. Jan 2014 is date on a subject not able to speak of...Feb 2014 AL sold the Blue Dble wide, March Al/CL got marriage lic and April 20 were married, TKL said May AL tried to get $$ from him.... still curious when and how these two got acquainted

Looks like a claim has been filed against Beverly Carters Estate. $9896.78 unsecured.

01/29/2015
09:30 AM AFFIDAVIT CLAIM AGAINST ESTATE
Entry: SYNCHRONY BANK CARE CREDIT PUERTO RICO ( Google of name shows it was GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK changed name June 2 2014 to Synchrony Bank)
https://contexte.aoc.arkansas.gov/i...resent2?DMS_ID=HM8ZNZXHPXHOB4NTOBCACLSPH3YOSD

Also learned something new. The company that filed on page 3 "DCM Services"

About Our Focus

Protect Your Brand. Respect Your Customer. It's That Simple.
As the only collection agency in the U.S. focused exclusively on deceased accounts, DCM Services' process has become an industry standard for all creditors. It's this singular focus, this precise attention that is core to our success.
http://www.dcmservices.com/about_us.php

Wow. I guess they are going to get in line, so if there is any money. This was an unsecured personal loan, it says.

I bet the actual amount owed is half or less than half. Those companies are notorious for huge interest amounts and late fees. It's probably a very old account too.

PlateSpinner
I have been curious about the actual meeting. Although I haven't heard this mentioned before, there were no utilities on in that
house. There meeting was scheduled at either 5:30 or 6:00. (I can't remember which) But it was during daylight savings time.

However, I believe AL purposely chose a house without utilities for a late afternoon showing. Also, I feel certain the BC arrived at
the house and opened it up before AL arrived based on the way his truck was parked in the driveway
. If you look at the pictures
in the first thread, you will notice a row of trees on the left side of the driveway. Her car was pulled up beside the trees. He managed
to squeeze his truck in between the row of trees and her car. It had to be a very tight fit. I assume he was trying to hide his truck

I'm not sure how long they were in the house but it is my assumption he waited until dark to take her out. If CC went to the house after
dark he would have had to search with a flashlight. He was quoted in the paper saying there was not sign of BC so evidently he didn't
harm her in the house.

This is my first ever post on any kind of forum. #I'MGREEN http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-8-ARREST&p=11345494#post11345494

BBM
Platespinner, if your still reading.. do you have a link as to how the truck was pulled in. Thank You in advance. BC car was caddy corner pulled in, or at least by this photo http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6d0...11786570000-1411771455004-Still0926-00007.jpg

http://media.arkansasonline.com/img....jpg?b7052f07a6139e7088ebc43100469802b2560d37

video showing car this was on Friday Sept 26th http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...kansas-real-estate-agent-disappears/16305961/

I bet the actual amount owed is half or less than half. Those companies are notorious for huge interest amounts and late fees. It's probably a very old account too.

It looks like SYNCHRONY BANK CARE CREDIT PUERTO RICO may be a medical type credit card. Never heard of such but would make sense. So it most likely would be like medical bills but you have charged to a credit card. *something else new I have learned lol

What Is CareCredit Medical Financing | Healthcare Financing | CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card
What is the CareCredit healthcare credit card all about?
CareCredit is a credit card designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness expenses by providing a way to pay for the treatments and procedures you want — for yourself and your family — right away (subject to credit approval
http://www.carecredit.com/howcarecreditworks/carecredit-basics/

It looks like SYNCHRONY BANK CARE CREDIT PUERTO RICO may be a medical type credit card. Never heard of such but would make sense. So it most likely would be like medical bills but you have charged to a credit card. *something else new I have learned lol

What Is CareCredit Medical Financing | Healthcare Financing | CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card
What is the CareCredit healthcare credit card all about?
CareCredit is a credit card designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness expenses by providing a way to pay for the treatments and procedures you want — for yourself and your family — right away (subject to credit approval
http://www.carecredit.com/howcarecreditworks/carecredit-basics/

You're correct, mimi. CareCredit (recently changed to Synchrony) is commonly used for cosmetic surgery procedures. Source: I've got one. :)

You're correct, mimi. CareCredit (recently changed to Synchrony) is commonly used for cosmetic surgery procedures. Source: I've got one. :)

Awww you were Beautiful before :loveyou:

ETA: and with medical costs, wouldn't take much to get a $10K balance.

I have one I use at the vet and dentist, eye doctor. lol. Getting ready to put a medical bill on it. It takes about 2 minutes to get. The vet is the one who told me about it and processed it for me when my cat died and they charged me over $400. My cat got pancreatitis . She kept him about 4 days. Every day I kept telling her we need to go ahead and put him down when she would tell me he wasn't better. She wanted to try "one more day." When I saw the bill I understood why. :(

Does anyone know which hearing AL is out of prison for today. I just got the VINE notice: 2/6/2015

This e-mail is to inform you that ARRON LEWIS has been placed on out-to-court status. The offender was transferred to court on 2/6/2015. The offender will be kept in custody throughout the court proceedings. However, if a decision in the offender's favor is reached, please be aware that it is possible for the judge to release the offender directly from court.

For more information, contact the Arkansas Department of Correction. The telephone number is (870) 267-6677.

This notification is sponsored by the Arkansas VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

Does anyone know which hearing AL is out of prison for today. I just got the VINE notice: 2/6/2015

This e-mail is to inform you that ARRON LEWIS has been placed on out-to-court status. The offender was transferred to court on 2/6/2015. The offender will be kept in custody throughout the court proceedings. However, if a decision in the offender's favor is reached, please be aware that it is possible for the judge to release the offender directly from court.

For more information, contact the Arkansas Department of Correction. The telephone number is (870) 267-6677.

This notification is sponsored by the Arkansas VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service
i was coming to ask same question.... I got the email too

I can't find today's date listed on his case files. Maybe it's one of the federal cases he filed?

Per the docket, the PEN Order didn't list a date, for security maybe. Wherever he went he was going to meet with his attorney when got there. Only date I know of on the Criminal is the Feb 26. And I got the call. I do that rather than the email. lol.
I will go check the Fed dockets. he is Pro Se on those.. the PEN Order filed Jan 30 was on the Criminal Case Docket...

Paste some things happened this last week that I would like to share with this group. As a ptsd Patient I've tried different medications in order to mitigate symptoms. This past week I got a prescription for a drug that I never tried before. As it turns out I had a very bad reaction to this drug that was issued by the army aid station.no one was hurt but I did have some very heated verbal altercations with people saying things that were far outside of my character. My wife was the first one to notice the changes followed quickly by my coworkers and my chain of command. To their credit they took me back to the aid station and got me on a different medication that I seem to be working well with. The reason I bring this up for this group is that I have had to apologize to a lot of people that I said things to while on that medication. And I can see now that it was insensitive to suggest the "In your face" approach to appearing in court next week. I can see now how that could be perceived as insensitive to the Carter Family and that's the last thing on earth I would want to do.while the stress associated with this case are great and don't help with my symptoms In any way that's no excuse for me not to be responsible for my own actions. So I would like to share with this group that I am sorry that I took that approach and especially to any members of the Carter Family that read this page that I am sorry and those comments are far outside my character.

I haven't rec'd call saying AL returned to ADOC. When the inmates are brought for court they house the at the jail (PCSO). I know when he went for the Forensic Eval, it said the same thing, out to court status. I wonder if the lawyer requested he be brought up. Don't know how they do that stuff. I would think the lawyer would go to the prison. Could be that his attorney is having another eval done or something like that. Whatever is going on AL was meeting with his lawyer upon arrival.

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PULASKI COUNTY, ARKANSAS
4th Division
STATE OF ARKANSAS PLAINTIFF
VS. Case No. 60CR-14-3928
ARRON LEWIS DEFENDANT
PEN ORDER
The Superintendent of the Arkansas Department of Corrections is hereby ordered and
directed to release to the Sheriff of Pulaski County, Arkansas, ARRON LEWIS; W/M; DOB:
1.13.1981; now confined in the Arkansas Department of Corrections to meet with Counsel upon
arrival.
IT IS SO ORDERED.

Paste some things happened this last week that I would like to share with this group. As a ptsd Patient I've tried different medications in order to mitigate symptoms. This past week I got a prescription for a drug that I never tried before. As it turns out I had a very bad reaction to this drug that was issued by the army aid station.no one was hurt but I did have some very heated verbal altercations with people saying things that were far outside of my character. My wife was the first one to notice the changes followed quickly by my coworkers and my chain of command. To their credit they took me back to the aid station and got me on a different medication that I seem to be working well with. The reason I bring this up for this group is that I have had to apologize to a lot of people that I said things to while on that medication. And I can see now that it was insensitive to suggest the "In your face" approach to appearing in court next week. I can see now how that could be perceived as insensitive to the Carter Family and that's the last thing on earth I would want to do.while the stress associated with this case are great and don't help with my symptoms In any way that's no excuse for me not to be responsible for my own actions. So I would like to share with this group that I am sorry that I took that approach and especially to any members of the Carter Family that read this page that I am sorry and those comments are far outside my character.
I honestly never took it that you meant in any way to be disrespectful to the Carter family. It is very commendable for you to share this. I suffer from severe anxiety, and I know firsthand that the right medicine can work wonders, and the wrong ones, can really do a number on you. Glad you found something that works for you.

I honestly never took it that you meant in any way to be disrespectful to the Carter family. It is very commendable for you to share this. I suffer from severe anxiety, and I know firsthand that the right medicine can work wonders, and the wrong ones, can really do a number on you. Glad you found something that works for you.

I don't think the word "meltdown" is not under selling it. You are so right about the right meds work wonders and the wrong ones can make you so much worse. I only shared because I did not want anyone to get the wrong idea. I would never use this terrible crime to get even with the judge that was trying to make sure my child was subjected to seeing her mother arrested twice. I am really angry about that, but using this crime to make that point is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member