GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
958pm call from Vine, Arron Lewis has been returned from Out to Court status and into the custody of Ark Dept of Corrections

Paste some things happened this last week that I would like to share with this group. As a ptsd Patient I've tried different medications in order to mitigate symptoms. This past week I got a prescription for a drug that I never tried before. As it turns out I had a very bad reaction to this drug that was issued by the army aid station.no one was hurt but I did have some very heated verbal altercations with people saying things that were far outside of my character. My wife was the first one to notice the changes followed quickly by my coworkers and my chain of command. To their credit they took me back to the aid station and got me on a different medication that I seem to be working well with. The reason I bring this up for this group is that I have had to apologize to a lot of people that I said things to while on that medication. And I can see now that it was insensitive to suggest the "In your face" approach to appearing in court next week. I can see now how that could be perceived as insensitive to the Carter Family and that's the last thing on earth I would want to do.while the stress associated with this case are great and don't help with my symptoms In any way that's no excuse for me not to be responsible for my own actions. So I would like to share with this group that I am sorry that I took that approach and especially to any members of the Carter Family that read this page that I am sorry and those comments are far outside my character.

I must have missed something, because I have not ever seen you be anything but respectful and supportive of Beverly and her family. You are keeping it together, which is more than most could do, at this point. Take care of yourself, best you can! I certainly wish you all the strength and luck and support you need!

You're correct, mimi. CareCredit (recently changed to Synchrony) is commonly used for cosmetic surgery procedures. Source: I've got one. :)

I have a Care Credit card that I use for dental crowns. I've never used it for cosmetic surgery. It can even be used for veterinarian expenses. Any kind of medical provider that participates with Care Credit will accept it. It's just a way to pay a big bill and, usually, have it be interest free for a year.

ETA: Sorry, didn't read replies first and now I realize this has been discussed :).

JMO, that was the date that he was brought to the Pul Count Sheriff Office (per the PEN Order) and met with his attorney upon arrival. In the comments under that picture it states: Booking date Feb 6 2015 and PEN Returnee. I will assume they take a mugshot of any that return to their facility for diff purposes.

I thinking maybe it was for his lawyer to have someone of their choosing do a Forensic Exam? They have the right to have someone examine too (or from what I have read) He was out about the same length of time as he was when he was out with the State Hospital trip. AL being a smart a$$ in that pic no doubt.

He will be acting out a lot because he is trying to use crazy as a defense. I doubt he flunked his crazy test because he knows right from wrong. He is competent enough to stand trial so this defense wont happen. His attorney needs a plan B. But jerk is is and he cant change that.jmo

He will be acting out a lot because he is trying to use crazy as a defense. I doubt he flunked his crazy test because he knows right from wrong. He is competent enough to stand trial so this defense wont happen. His attorney needs a plan B. But jerk is is and he cant change that.jmo
Sure, he's a jerk, crazy, useless, violent, manipulating...the list goes on and on. IMO, his defense attorneys know it and are trying to keep him from getting the "needle". CL is a very close second.

Sure, he's a jerk, crazy, useless, violent, manipulating...the list goes on and on. IMO, his defense attorneys know it and are trying to keep him from getting the "needle". CL is a very close second.

Agree. Except she didn't go the insanity route, she wanted to wait and have her next court date coincide with AL Feb 26th, so as to see what his Forensic Eval says... is she gonna flip on him? Hmmm.... BUT she couldn't do that if she doesn't know anything right? (sarc)

Regardless of what CL may or may not know, it is obvious that she has in no way, acted like AL. She has been silent and he has been seeking the limelight, for some strange reason. His new mug shot looks stupid not insane. You have to wonder what his attorney thought of that. Though I believe his attorney may regret offering to represent him. I wouldn't want to deal with him for anything because he seems to think he knows more that even his attorney.

It's not his arm in a sling he should be worried about. It's his *advertiser censored* in a sling that should be his focus. I have read on here several times about how smart he is. How impressive he is being able to draft hand written legal briefs. I'm telling you, you got the guy all wrong he is too stupid to understand what is happening. He thinks he is starter than everyone because he does have some talent for communication, but make no mistake he is a moron with no common sense.

It's not his arm in a sling he should be worried about. It's his *advertiser censored* in a sling that should be his focus. I have read on here several times about how smart he is. How impressive he is being able to draft hand written legal briefs. I'm telling you, you got the guy all wrong he is too stupid to understand what is happening. He thinks he is starter than everyone because he does have some talent for communication, but make no mistake he is a moron with no common sense.

Well, I don't think anyone's disputing he's a moron with no common sense, but it does appear he has a higher IQ than we may have thought. Sometimes very intelligent people come off as complete morons and make extremely poor decisions.

BBM-I agree!! I'll bet his IQ is at or below average, at best.

If you or I had nothing but time, access to a legal library, and a maybe even a cell block "adviser". We could write pretty impressive legal documents too.
In 2.5 Google seconds I found legal opinions (case law precedents & statutes included) which I could use to write a complaint.

I tell my kids all the time that they are smart. However smart without judgment is like a boat on land. It's got potential but it ultimately useless. IQ don't mean a thing unless you use it to better the world around you. Now maybe you understand my opinion of AL better.

I am not a Psychiatrist. I am not diagnosing. Just info sharing. I will not be surprised to see this, nor will I be surprised if his Psychological reveals bipolar. Many of his actions are consistent with being in a manic phase (although it could just be part of the impulsivity). By the way--- none of this is relevant to the murder. None of it would make him any less responsible or guilty. It would only explain some of his behavior, as a whole.

from: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

Looks like Holiman filed Entry of Appearance for CL in her custody case yesterday. Holiman is still listed on her TBR docket too.

Hmmm interesting, curious since he is still listed on CL Theft By Receiving charge, how much evidence he is able to have access to. Will he also rep CL in her Div case against AL? AL did forward his Response to Holiman so he knew of Holiman some how. Probably I would go out on a limb and say CL told AL that Holiman was her Lawyer during their correspondence during the month before she was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl