GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New info gleened: Start on Page 8 of the Mental Eval

1. white male in a black car at residence with BC

2. BC phone ping twice in area north of Steel bend and south of Smarty Jones Drive a 1822 *622pm (there is a neighborhood where all the streets are named after horseracing horse or such)

3 On Sept 27th (SATURDAY!) Inv Determined thru BC phone records she placed a phone call at approx. 1558 *358pm to 914-206-1776 for approx. 15 min 45 sec. Checking they found out comes back to "Text Me" free text app.

Text Me provided detailed report that actual number used was 501-687-3833 belonged to Crystal Lowery 165 Randall Dr Jacksonville. FURTHER RESEARCH REVEALED FROM BC PHONE RECORDS someone from 501-687-3833 and BC phone had communicated numerous times via text messages. HOWEVER THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM BC PHONE HAD BEEN DELETED ONLY LEAVING DATA TRANSACTIONS. *** I wonder if CL had deleted the text from HER phone that she allegedly turned over to LEO?**

LEO found out that 2014 Black Ford Fusion was listed to Crystal Lowery and Arron Lewis at 165 Randall and that's when they put surveillance on the house. They saw a male fitting the description witness saw come out of the house and get into the Black Ford Fusion and leave and followed. AL had wreck

Working the accident scene where AL had minor injuries, PCSO Investigator found IN AL POSSESSION phone 501-687-3833 registered to Crystal Lowery and the phone which was used to communicate with Beverly Carter. **** SO how did AL communicate with CL? I still reading and typing as I go lol**

Sept 28th (the Sunday of accident) Search warrant was issued on the Ford Fusion... inside found duct tape, baseball bat and rope (I sick to stomach!)

Sept 28th (same day and Sunday) Search warrant on home at 165 Randall Lowery and Lewis Residense... BC Iphone was located in home, but sims card removed so could not be tracked. Positively identified as BC phone.

Bottom of page 8

Arkansas Arrest Disposition Report for Arron Lewis 9/30/2014

AL confessed to kidnapping BC but wouldn't provide them with her location. SUSPECT AND VICTIM TELEPHONE RECORD RECORDS WERE ABLE TO BE TRACED TO AREA OFF HWY 5 in Pulaski County.... search of area revealed deceased victim in a shallow grave bound by duct tape.

*** So how would VICTIM records trace to that area, unless BC phone was still with them and before they took out the Iphone Sim card? Surely they didn't keep the damn Sim card??? UNLESS CL used that Sim card in new phone maybe? thinking out loud still reading...***

There is A LOT of info in this sucker!

Page 9
Defendants Account of Offenses

During 1/20/2015 eval AL stated NOT INTERESTED in pursuing acquittal by reason of mental disease or mental defect. AL attorney also advised that they did not intend to rely on this defense and advised AL AGAINST PROVIDING HIS ACCOUNT OF ALLEGED OFFENSES.

Dr goes on to state that AL waiving this portion of eval appeared to be knowing and intelligent decision due to the lack of evidence to suggest AL experienced symptoms of mental disease or defect. So she did not proceed with the full eval or inquiry as to his mental state at time of offenses/

Although AL did provide information about the events on the day of the alleged offenses, AL accounts are not included in the report because he repeatedly asserted he did not want to rely on the defense.

Bottom of page 8

Arkansas Arrest Disposition Report for Arron Lewis 9/30/2014

AL confessed to kidnapping BC but wouldn't provide them with her location. SUSPECT AND VICTIM TELEPHONE RECORD RECORDS WERE ABLE TO BE TRACED TO AREA OFF HWY 5 in Pulaski County.... search of area revealed deceased victim in a shallow grave bound by duct tape.

*** So how would VICTIM records trace to that area, unless BC phone was still with them and before they took out the Iphone Sim card? Surely they didn't keep the damn Sim card??? UNLESS CL used that Sim card in new phone maybe? thinking out loud still reading...***

There is A LOT of info in this sucker!

We know it was in there late enough for Carl Sr and Jr to receive those odd text messages...out for drinks with friends, etc. Wasn't that pretty late at night? I wonder if BC was already buried by then?

2. BC phone ping twice in area north of Steel bend and south of Smarty Jones Drive a 1822 *622pm (there is a neighborhood where all the streets are named after horseracing horse or such)

If you google those streets they are very, very close to Old River Drive. Like just one block or so over. Steel Bend runs parallel to Old River Dr.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Steel+Bend+Rd,+Scott,+AR+72142/@34.678516,-92.111063,840m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87d2c62d9c5760a3:0x1d6e0c439d0fbb9f

Start at that link and you can find Old River Drive just to the south and Smarty Jones is in a development just to the north. Looks to be some type of pasture/hay field/soybean field in between?

I didnt read the report myself yet and I have so much in my brain.

So, whatever happened did so quickly, it seems. If both phones were pinging at 6:22 in the area where she was buried? Is that what I am understanding yo'all are saying? And she didn't go meet him until around 5:30, if I remember correctly?

And sticky fingers still had rope and duct tape and a bat in the car on Sunday???????? Good move, rocket scientist! I need to go read and come back. They make me sick. Beverly should be building snowmen with her grandkids right now.

I didnt read the report myself yet and I have so much in my brain.

So, whatever happened did so quickly, it seems. If both phones were pinging at 6:22 in the area where she was buried? Is that what I am understanding yo'all are saying? And she didn't go meet him until around 5:30, if I remember correctly?

And sticky fingers still had rope and duct tape and a bat in the car on Sunday???????? Good move, rocket scientist! I need to go read and come back. They make me sick. Beverly should be building snowmen with her grandkids right now.

I just finished the entire thing and it's a LOT to read! Bring a snack. ;)

If I digested what I just read correctly, the 6:22 phone pings were the Smarty Jones Drive/Steel Bend Road pings. That was very close to the house she was showing.

It did not give a date or time of the pings at the concrete plant. It only stated that LE was eventually able to trace both phones to that location and that led to the discovery of the grave.

We know this phone was registered to CL, but can any of the VI's verify if this was the phone number that she normally used day to day? Or was it a phone registered to her name, but normally used by AL?

This was the phone AL used. It was also the number that AL gave out to people on FB and IG. If you google it shows his name as well.

We know this phone was registered to CL, but can any of the VI's verify if this was the phone number that she normally used day to day? Or was it a phone registered to her name, but normally used by AL?

I am not a VI, but according to this doc, CL phone number shows 501-251-5617. https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

NOW, my question on that is, is that the number that was attached to the smart phone, that the police had, OR is 501-251-5617 the new number that she got for the flip phone she had service connected to?

This was what VI #1 had to say - near the end of Thread #4 - which had LE at the house and taking the phone on Sunday after the hospital....but on the same thread #4 earlier she had said that LE were searching the house and took the phone on Monday (Post #1055 Thread 4)

Q: So the TP incident occurred before the fight, and then she left for the night on Friday?

A (by NJ): LE would have photographed the phone before touching it, so if there's DNA evidence that came from her underwear they'll know that's where it came from. It wouldn't hold up in court, I wouldn't think.
She left on Friday and did not return until Sunday when LE was at her house (when they found the phone) and AFTER AL had been to the hospital and escaped.
------
And a few mins later NJ adds:

Yes that is when LE hauled her in and questioned her for over 8 hours. The same time they charged her with "theft by receiving". She was attempting to return to her home to get clothes when LE was already there. That was on the Sun shortly after AL escaped from the hospital.

--- MORE ----

NJ: Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE. Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned.

This was what VI #1 had to say - near the end of Thread #4 - which had LE at the house and taking the phone on Sunday after the hospital....but on the same thread #4 earlier she had said that LE were searching the house and took the phone on Monday (Post #1055 Thread 4)

Q: So the TP incident occurred before the fight, and then she left for the night on Friday?

A (by NJ): LE would have photographed the phone before touching it, so if there's DNA evidence that came from her underwear they'll know that's where it came from. It wouldn't hold up in court, I wouldn't think.
She left on Friday and did not return until Sunday when LE was at her house (when they found the phone) and AFTER AL had been to the hospital and escaped.
------
And a few mins later NJ adds:

Yes that is when LE hauled her in and questioned her for over 8 hours. The same time they charged her with "theft by receiving". She was attempting to return to her home to get clothes when LE was already there. That was on the Sun shortly after AL escaped from the hospital.

--- MORE ----

NJ: Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE. Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned.
Some of that info was incorrect which VI1 admitted to and corrected. All 3 VI's have said she was arrested for the TBR on Monday at the atm machine. She voluntarily went from the hospital on Sunday to be questioned but was not arrested for TBR until Monday.

From: http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...sider-mental-evaluation-suspect-rea/#comments

"...[T]he manner in which [Lewis] tends to handle disagreements is reflective of the pervasive impulsivity and narcissism associated with his severe personality pathology," Dannacher wrote.
So true, so true. If he genuinely has a diagnosis of Antisocial PD, he will probably not defend Crystal for long. Once it doesn't help him, he will change his tune. That's my opinion.

Dannacher wrote that Lewis "rambled off-topic a great deal," answered only questions to which he could speak about his own concerns and at times even made "pejorative statements" about Carter
I had to look it up: A pejorative (also term of abuse, term of disparagement, or derogatory term) is a word or grammatical form of expression that expresses contempt, criticism, hostility
So, Beverly is dead and he wants to talk bad about her. In my opinion, this is just the beginning of his outspoken "She got what was coming to her" mentality. As we have seen time and time again with Arron, he behaves badly and then wants to divert away from that and talk about how wronged he was.

In my opinion, it will be a happy day when his trial is over and we no longer have to hear his incomprehensible reasoning and blame game.

I haven't even started on the actual document yet.

I just finished the entire thing and it's a LOT to read! Bring a snack. ;)

If I digested what I just read correctly, the 6:22 phone pings were the Smarty Jones Drive/Steel Bend Road pings. That was very close to the house she was showing.

It did not give a date or time of the pings at the concrete plant. It only stated that LE was eventually able to trace both phones to that location and that led to the discovery of the grave.
That's the way I understood it also. And your right, bring a snack... And the 530pm the way I understand the reading of the orig missing person report and other interviews, 530 was the last time CCsr SPOKE with BC. Not that the appointment was at 530. IIRC she was leaving from her home (prev I thought she left from her office) but she left from home being I think less than 2 miles away, wouldn't have taken long to get there. Google those addresses, Lower Steel Bend, Smarty Jones and Old River Drive. It appears that from the Google map anyway, that Lower Steel Bend turns in to Colonel Maynard Rd..

Very Possible those pings could have been BC on her way to the Old River Drive address, Correct?

Some of that info was incorrect which VI1 admitted to and corrected. All 3 VI's have said she was arrested for the TBR on Monday at the atm machine. She voluntarily went from the hospital on Sunday to be questioned but was not arrested for TBR until Monday.

I wasn't too concerned with the Sunday / Monday mix up. Not a big deal. What I did find curious was the seeming "conclusion" that should LE find any DNA evidence on Beverly's phone, that it was somehow obviously going to be from CL's ...panties, that the pit bull played with... and would therefore not be admissible or would not hold up in court. Foregone conclusion. I find that a little odd. It could just be VI-1 leaping or reaching. But it was presented here 5 threads ago, well before we knew everything that has now been revealed about the phone.

Good to see you all again, been absent for awhile tending to business. :)

I am not through reading everything yet, but am to the point where his arm is still in a sling. What in the world? It was in a sling during the TV interview and still in one as of January.

I do remember that the conversation we had here about deleted texts got pretty heated at times and seemed to cause many worries/concerns about if and how deleted text messages could be recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member