GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler,
Didn't you say you thought the LEO called CL to tell her about the accident AL was in? Been a while, have to refresh. Forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly. I will go back and look. Seems like at one point there was confusion, VI#1 and you were told diff things. One was LEO called CL and one was AL called CL to come to the hosp. IF it was LEO hmmm how did they know her cell phone number ;) ***please know that I am not being snarky,
I am obviously not Butler but by Sunday, LE would have had all of their numbers right. I mean they had gone by AL's house. It says in the report that AL had his phone on him when he wrecked, so it seems to me they would have had all the numbers on CL's phone plan even her daughters.

Lol I need to read posts first and then comment I guess. Sorry.

Carl sr got 3 text right after 1am Friday morning 9/26 which the next physical day after she was last heard from.

BUT, according to this new info in the Eval, Pg 8 states On Sept 27th (SATURDAY!) Inv Determined thru BC phone records she placed a phone call at approx. 1558 *358pm to 914-206-1776 for approx. 15 min 45 sec. Checking they found out comes back to "Text Me" free text

Thinking out loud.....Investigators thru phone records found that someone used BC phone the idiots used it Saturday afternoon! The Sims card was removed from the Iphone when the found it on Sunday the 28th. ..... So that ping from Saturday afternoon that brought their attention to 165 Randall and the surveillance on Sunday morning. Actually, they probably were watching for both, because it was suppose to be a couple and so far all was leading to a couple.. but CL wasn't home at time. But if AL/CL had buried BC Thur/Friday and the pings at the Hwy 5 earlier wouldn't they have located her earlier??? ETA: trying to figure out how the Victim and suspect phones traced to the HWY 5 area I am wondering if CL was using the sims card in her flip phone... would that work? again thinking out loud.
Sorry but I don't believe for a minute that CL was making calls from BC's SIM card. If I am wrong I will gladly say so.

So far, everything I have read, has all been previously verified by our VI's. Other than BC texting with AL and his injuries from previous offenses. Other than that the evaluation didn't tell me anymore than I already knew. It does prove to me that AL should have never been free to begin with. I honesty don't think prison bothers him. I also so don't see any way that his proclaiming CL's innocence, would in any way be beneficial to him, either now or later.

My post said: So, what IF there were 2 phones registered to CL - hers and AL's - and both of those phones have incriminating text messages back and forth to them......etc etc etc *IF* is the keyword. Sorry for any confusion. :)
Gotcha I was reading in my head differently. Thanks.

Originally Posted by mpnola View Post

So, on this journalist's Facebook page (she is from NBC/ FOX in Little Rock, AR), there is an interesting comment referring to a "burner" phone that we have discussed many times here. I know this can't be taken as a fact, but this was very early on and could be legit and it does fit in with other facts we know. This could definitely be a link to how they are so certain Crystal played an equal part. JMO.

Here is the link to the post:
https://www.facebook.com/reportermelissaschroeder/posts/874846992526868

The comment was made by LDB on Sept. 28, 2014 at 10:48PM
***Butler or TKL- if y'all know this not to be true, feel free to call BS on my post!***

Butler 1/14/2015 847am
All I know is that she had a new/different phone with a different number (which does not go along with the story that she activated a different phone with her same number) on Monday night after she was released on the TBR charge. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sing-realtor-9-ARREST&p=11390967#post11390967

I do remember that now but you would think she would have wanted to keep her number. Otherwise, AL couldn't have called her after his arrest. I don't know that he did, but it has been discussed.

Obviously AL was seen at the house, as was verified. But how did he get her in the car, without being seen. I don't believe she went willingly, and if neighbors saw him, surely he wouldn't have carried her out. That would be a big chance to carry out a woman bound in duck tape. I also have always believed, if she was able, she put up a fight.

"Mr. Lewis states he has never received government financial assistance." and how does he think the prisons are paid for? with fairy dust and unicorn poop?? That idiot has used more federal funding than food stamp recipients could dream of! and the merchandise he has stolen comes right from our pockets too! (I will leave my soapbox now) :gaah:

So BC had been texting with AL as well. I know we are in a texting age but I just assumed their only conversation had been a quick one to set up the appointment. I also had assumed AL had ask to see that specific house, but with her texting back and forth with him, and then the 15+ minute conversation maybe she was going over the different homes that were for sale in that area, and they decided to see that one first.

Where does it say BC was texting with AL? Im confused.

I had to reread that part of the report a couple of times and I'm still confused on the wording.

Did it mean that the actual date the pings were made or was it the date that LE discovered the pings? I was leaning toward the latter, but now I'm rethinking this.

I am re reading too lol. We don't know YET, what date the phone of the victim and the suspect traced to Hwy 5. The info on bottom of page 8 that shows Arkansas Arrest/Disposition Report for Arron Lewis dated 9/30/2014... we have already saw that. That was the report they generated for the arrest warrant for AL on the Formal Criminal Charges in Circuit Court. Here is the link, its on the back pages. Those ARE NOT THE ORIG arresting docs... https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

What is new, is that this Eval says that Investigators found that BC phone made a call on Saturday Sept 27th at approx. 348pm for 15min and 45 sec. to 914-206-1776 which was the Text Me, Inc number going back to phone reg to CL and used by AL 501-687-3833 (that's the number that AL gave the chick on instagram)

I don't have a smart phone and don't want one. This says that Text Me Inc is an app for free text and voice message. What does voice message mean?

Goes on to say, further research into BC phone records, BC and/or someone using her phone had communicated via text numerous times.

If you remember, on the formal charges it list on the Capital Murder charge, for BC death, on or about Sept 25th 2014 thru Sept 26th 2014.

I am re reading too lol. We don't know YET, what date the phone of the victim and the suspect traced to Hwy 5. The info on bottom of page 8 that shows Arkansas Arrest/Disposition Report for Arron Lewis dated 9/30/2014... we have already saw that. That was the report they generated for the arrest warrant for AL on the Formal Criminal Charges in Circuit Court. Here is the link, its on the back pages. Those ARE NOT THE ORIG arresting docs... https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

What is new, is that this Eval says that Investigators found that BC phone made a call on Saturday Sept 27th at approx. 348pm for 15min and 45 sec. to 914-206-1776 which was the Text Me, Inc number going back to phone reg to CL and used by AL 501-687-3833 (that's the number that AL gave the chick on instagram)

I don't have a smart phone and don't want one. This says that Text Me Inc is an app for free text and voice message. What does voice message mean?

Goes on to say, further research into BC phone records, BC and/or someone using her phone had communicated via text numerous times.

If you remember, on the formal charges it list on the Capital Murder charge, for BC death, on or about Sept 25th 2014 thru Sept 26th 2014.
It does not say someone using her phone, it says Beverly made that phone call. Saturday is when phone records were obtained. Meaning she made the call prior to kidnapping.

BC disappeared 9/25. I think some of us thought they would be stupid enough to make calls from BC phone and we dont know if these other calls may have been from 9/25 on. I guess someone thought the text me app with the different phone number would CTA. jmo

BC disappeared 9/25. I think some of us thought they would be stupid enough to make calls from BC phone and we dont know if these other calls may have been from 9/25 on. I guess someone thought the text me app with the different phone number would CTA. jmo

If there was doubt as to who placed the 15 minute call, it would say so. It states Beverly made the call. This is from LE records. It doesn't say a call from her phone, it says she made the call.

It states it as she and/or. So BC was still alive on 9/27? She would have had to been to make a 15 min call. Nice of her captors to let her chat on her phone.

As a counselor and past mental health professional, there is so much information in that Psychological it is making my head spin! So much there!!!!

As far as a piece of info about the actual details, it is reported that a black car was seen. I mentioned early on that they said they had solid info and description at the beginning of their investigation that led them to Arron. They knew it was a black car. No truck mentioned. That truck we have been discussing means nothing, I am pretty sure.

It states it as she and/or. So BC was still alive on 9/27? She would have had to been to make a 15 min call. Nice of her captors to let her chat on her phone.

You need to re read it says in no 3 Beverly made the call. No and/or in that sentence. "Investigators learned that she made a phone call..." is the wording I see.

It is not saying she placed a call on the 27th. That is when investigators found out about the calls.

I think LE must have something more substantial to arrest and charge CL with Capital Murder and Kidnapping other than just the phone being registered to her/in her name. JMO

I think LE must have something more substantial to arrest and charge CL with Capital Murder and Kidnapping other than just the phone being registered to her/in her name. JMO

Could be. I will say after following the Heather Elvis case, which I know is a different state that anything is possible. They kept the Moorers I jail a year with no real evidence.

He wants the DP I say bring it on. JA did too until she got faced with it. Funny how they change their mind when it becomes reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee