GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not real happy reading he was the one responsible for getting the child up for school and did it by throwing water in her face. Guess I miss the humor in that.He seemed to find it funny. Makes me want to punch his face. jmo

It does not say someone using her phone, it says Beverly made that phone call. Saturday is when phone records were obtained. Meaning she made the call prior to kidnapping.

Re reading again, I believe your right. They got the records on Saturday. So Beverly made a phone call (we will assume) on Thurs at 348pm. That would be before CL was in allegedly in clinicals at 430pm that same day.

And I went back and found this:

Working through clues that Friday and Saturday, investigators determined that Lewis was a "likely candidate" in Carter’s abduction, Haynes said.

Investigators began conducting surveillance on Lewis about 7 a.m. Sept. 28, he said.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-3-ARREST!&p=11054346#post11054346
Als

I have re read this document a few times. The way its written there isnt a timeline on the texts. JMO and subject to change but I take it as there were texts between BC and that number. CL or AL. I believe just on this document they were communicating after the referral. It makes sense if they were asking questions about the house to make BC think they were interested, confirm appointments or even to see if she was suspicious about the number. I actually dont think it happened before that or there wouldnt have been a need to even have a referral at all. You just wouldnt go through a referral with someone you were already communicating with. Makes no sense. jmo.

He wants the DP I say bring it on. JA did too until she got faced with it. Funny how they change their mind when it becomes reality.

TODAY:
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A bill abolishing the death penalty drew passionate debate Tuesday before passing a senate committee.

"He'd been on death row for about 20 years before I met him," said sister Joan Pytlik. She described her work with inmates as she spoke of a costly capital punishment system that she says is applied disproportionately to minorities and fails to bring timely justice.

"Law enforcement ranks the death penalty at the bottom of the list of tools effective as a deterrent to crime," Pytlik said. But prosecutors urged lawmakers against a bill doing away with it.
"When someone premeditated and deliberately takes a life what we need to say as a policy from this state is 'you will pay with your life.'"
Both sides agree the current system is broken. All lethal injection drugs currently in the state's possession are expired. The rest were given away five years ago to corrections departments in Mississippi, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
"That doesn't mean we do away with it," said 20th Judicial District prosecutor Cody Hiland. "That means we fix it."
But opponents like State Sen. Joyce Elliott, D-Little Rock, say Arkansas keeps poor company in its continuation of capital punishment.
"Yemen and Iran and China and people of that ilk," Elliott said.
Hiland didn't like the argument that most developed countries have abolished the death penalty.
"To me the United States is the gold standard and people should be comparing themselves to us not the other way around," he said.
Sister Pytlik says she's learned through her work with inmates that it's actually life without parole that's the tougher sentence.
"They all say this the death penalty is an easy exit," she said.
Despite passing through the committee Wednesday, the bill is a long shot to make it through the Republican controlled senate. http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/...senate-committee/13376/thX1S07py0ejwO2WIxi50A

I agree, Heather Elvis case has some similarities but it some ways there are differences especially in regards to Heather has not been found and neither has her phone. Two big differences IMO.

I have re read this document a few times. The way its written there isnt a timeline on the texts. JMO and subject to change but I take it as there were texts between BC and that number. CL or AL. I believe just on this document they were communicating after the referral. It makes sense if they were asking questions about the house to make BC think they were interested, confirm appointments or even to see if she was suspicious about the number. I actually dont think it happened before that or there wouldnt have been a need to even have a referral at all. You just wouldnt go through a referral with someone you were already communicating with. Makes no sense. jmo.

He was probably telling her about wanting to pay cash and who knows what else.

I agree, Heather Elvis case has some similarities but it some ways there are differences especially in regards to Heather has not been found and neither has her phone. Two big differences IMO.

And just because they were released does NOT mean they are innocent! A person is either guilty or they are not. No amount of jail or judge or freedom can change the fact of ACTUAL guilt. It only changes whether you sit at home or behind bars.

JMO and just a guess here, but I'm guessing it took LE/investigators until September 27th to determine the phone number 914-206-1776 was involved in the TextMe Inc App and that the phone number 914-206-1776 WAS linked to CL's phone. Hence, the date of September 27th being mentioned in the same sentence (page 8, #3) as the fifteen minutes and forty five seconds call Beverly made (which I'm assuming they mean was made on September 25th).

That is one thing I am thankful for, at least they found BC. To just not know where a loved one is ,such as Heather, would be horrible. My step daughter is named Heather and is the same age, and I can't imagine not knowing where she was.

And just because they were released does NOT mean they are innocent! A person is either guilty or they are not. No amount of jail or judge or freedom can change the fact of ACTUAL guilt. It only changes whether you sit at home or behind bars.

I think they are guilty at least the crazy woman and the weakling involved at least by doing whatever the crazy woman said do. But it is troubling to discover that the state doesnt have any direct evidence against them. HE hasnt been found. They need some damning evidence to bring them to trial without a body. I am concerned about this trial. jmo

I think they are guilty at least the crazy woman and the weakling involved at least by doing whatever the crazy woman said do. But it is troubling to discover that the state doesnt have any direct evidence against them. HE hasnt been found. They need some damning evidence to bring them to trial without a body. I am concerned about this trial.Afraid even if they are guilty they could walk. And they cant be tried again. jmo

JMO and just a guess here, but I'm guessing it took LE/investigators until September 27th to determine the phone number 914-206-1776 was involved in the TextMe Inc App and that the phone number 914-206-1776 WAS linked to CL's phone. Hence, the date of September 27th being mentioned in the same sentence (page 8, #3) as the fifteen minutes and forty five seconds call Beverly made (which I'm assuming they mean was made on September 25th).
This is how I read it too. Is 914 even an AR area code?

I think they are guilty at least the crazy woman and the weakling involved at least by doing whatever the crazy woman said do. But it is troubling to discover that the state doesnt have any direct evidence against them. HE hasnt been found. They need some damning evidence to bring them to trial without a body. I am concerned about this trial. jmo

If I were SM I would rather stay in jail than with her.

The appointment for Sept. 25 to show the house from which Carter disappeared was made a "couple of days" beforehand, according to Brenda Rhoads, who worked alongside Carter at Crye-Leike http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-realtor-3-ARREST!&p=11054346#post11054346

^^^^ that's a great article with LOTS of info, especially with the new info. We don't have timelines for texts, or ping to the Hwy 5 location yet (that I am aware of, and doesn't mean anything) But The texts could have went from the Couple days prior, to Thursday. Curious who deleted them BC or AL/CL. But why would AL/CL delete the texts from her phone? Maybe she had it set up to delete after so long....

WAIT, what was with all that CLOUD stuff? I thought her text messages went to a cloud saying or something.... Shouldn't they still be there?

We must also remember that LE/investigators have ping information too and just a guess they also probably had CL and AL under surveillance for an unknown (for sure) amount of time. So, for example, if Person A went to Point A and phone with number 000-000-1234 pinged at that location at that time, while Person B went to Point B and phone with that number 000-000-1235 pinged at that location, then whose name the phones are registered to at that point isn't going to matter. (IMO)

If you have a smart phone you will have data with it. I dont know why anyone would use this text me unless its because they don't want their real number out there. They may have used it for the site that shall not be named. And the gf's. I dont know how but I think you can hide apps on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04