GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can manually choose what gets sent to iCloud. I have mine only to update contacts and photos. I have notes and messaging and everything else turned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I just remember early seeing about the late text going there. Who know so much incorrect and exaggerated info in the beginning. Does taking a SIMS card out delete text messages? Of course we don't know when the text messages were deleted from BC phone. Maybe just me, I find it odd for messages deleted prior to the showing? Again could have had phone to delete messages after so many days. Or AL/CL deleted... probable the latter jmho

You can manually choose what gets sent to iCloud. I have mine only to update contacts and photos. I have notes and messaging and everything else turned off.

^^^Yes, exactly this.

I just went through this helping a friend two days ago. She was trying to figure out why her iCloud storage was filling up so fast and she had to go in and tweak some settings. Like you, she turned off everything except for photos and contacts.

Thanks! I just remember early seeing about the late text going there. Who know so much incorrect and exaggerated info in the beginning. Does taking a SIMS card out delete text messages? Of course we don't know when the text messages were deleted from BC phone. Maybe just me, I find it odd for messages deleted prior to the showing? Again could have had phone to delete messages after so many days. Or AL/CL deleted... probable the latter jmho

I think Al/ CL deleted texts between them and her. And no, removing the SIM card would not delete the information. I just gave someone my old cellphone and I had to restore the phone to delete all my information from it: (It was my child so I tried it first by just putting their SIM in but all of my texts and apps were still there. )

I think Al/ CL deleted texts between them and her. And no, removing the SIM card would not delete the information. I just gave someone my old cellphone and I had to restore the phone to delete all my information from it: (It was my child so I tried it first by just putting their SIM in but all of my texts and apps were still there. )

are yall on same phone plan? wonder if that would have anything to do with? I know yrs ago my husb and I switched phones and the info went with the sims card. But that was yrs ago and not a smart phone.

So by the time this video was taken, they had found Beverly body. So are the text messages he speaks of here, the ones we learned from the Mental Eval ? I think good possibility http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/us/arkansas-missing-realtor-beverly-carter/

Still a lot of questions in my mind...

Every time I hear that interview I want to put my hand over her mouth when she interrupts him to ask "Why Beverly?" He was talking about what they found on his phone and every time she interrupts him mid sentence. ;) :p Not sure why I expect a different outcome, but I always fight the urge to yell "Hush, and let him finish!!"

Every time I hear that interview I want to put my hand over her mouth when she interrupts him to ask "Why Beverly?" He was talking about what they found on his phone and every time she interrupts him mid sentence. ;) :p Not sure why I expect a different outcome, but I always fight the urge to yell "Hush, and let him finish!!"

ME TOO! And that's exactly why the LEO do that so that if the idiots do talk its on record!! And they already knew he liked to YAP! "haven't seen her in 2 days" and why throw out some one name... Do we have any of the outside edges of this puzzle done? ;)

Wow Jstkiddn, we have 19 Guest here with us, I wish they would log on and share. Most I have ever seen at once. There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 19 guests)
arkansasmimi,
jstkiddn

19 guests?

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

We need some fresh eyes and brains.

are yall on same phone plan? wonder if that would have anything to do with? I know yrs ago my husb and I switched phones and the info went with the sims card. But that was yrs ago and not a smart phone.

No. He's on his dad's plan.

New *advertiser censored*?

I know our various VIs vehemently disagreed on which man paid for the *advertiser censored*, but I'm not real sure that CL was entirely honest with VI#1 about the timeframe that she was involved with AL. Seems they knew each other....um.....intimately....much earlier than thought according to the join date on certain places.

That's sort of what I was hinting at when I mentioned her taking gifts in exchange for marrying him to help him get visitation with his kid.

And of course from ALs point of view, it's the gift that keeps on giving. ;). Win/win.
VI1 saw CL frequently. Butler lives states away and I doubt had seen her ex SIL that frequently. I think a boob job on CL small frame would be noticed plus she was open about having them done. I believe CL truly loved AL and fell for all his lines. Some women love that and don't understand that words from a man like AL mean nothing. We know from his FB that at least until March he was seeing that gal Ashley and in March he had a hooked up with a gal at a hotel and posted the video to make Ashley jealous.

We know from his FB that at least until March he was seeing that gal Ashley and in March he had a hooked up with a gal at a hotel and posted the video to make Ashley jealous.

True.

But, we also know that AL and CL were "together" enough to be posting together as a couple on the site that cannot be mentioned advertising for some extra curricular fun as far back as Jan. 21, 2014. I have no idea how Ashley or the girl from the hotel fit into that scenario, but then again there is a LOT about that scenario I don't understand. ;)

True.

But, we also know that AL and CL were "together" enough to be posting together as a couple on the site that cannot be mentioned advertising for some extra curricular fun as far back as Jan. 21, 2014. I have no idea how Ashley or the girl from the hotel fit into that scenario, but then again there is a LOT about that scenario I don't understand. ;)
CL could very well have been whom AL was trying to make jealous in March.... but then he was in love and out of love starting over with the change of the calendar day lol

Cant upload screen shots but, Oct 27th AL posted comment to AM status of she was "In a relationship today" he posted "well we know it aint with me" and she "liked" the comment

He was still in the blue dblewide in Nov when he uploaded a video on youtube, because when pans out window can tell. Dec 2013 when TKL first met him they were a couple. Jan 2014 they are both listed on a dating site ;) as a couple, Feb 20 AL quick claim deed, March 12 (iirc) AL & CL got marriage lic and both had the 165 Randall as address on marriage lic... April 20 married, May AL trys to extort $ from TKL saying CL was a prostitute on Craigslist in December.... sure makes me wonder...

Anyone else google phone numbers?

CL could very well have been whom AL was trying to make jealous in March.... but then he was in love and out of love starting over with the change of the calendar day lol

Cant upload screen shots but, Oct 27th AL posted comment to AM status of she was "In a relationship today" he posted "well we know it aint with me" and she "liked" the comment

He was still in the blue dblewide in Nov when he uploaded a video on youtube, because when pans out window can tell. Dec 2013 when TKL first met him they were a couple. Jan 2014 they are both listed on a dating site ;) as a couple, Feb 20 AL quick claim deed, March 12 (iirc) AL & CL got marriage lic and both had the 165 Randall as address on marriage lic... April 20 married, May AL trys to extort $ from TKL saying CL was a prostitute on Craigslist in December.... sure makes me wonder...

Anyone else google phone numbers?

Sorry, I have a hard time making a statement bold on my iPad. Anyway, don't you remember that Ashley was posting in the discussion, when that video from the hotel was posted. It was clearly Ashley he was trying to make jealous at that moment. Also it was in that discussion that it was revealed that he had bought Ashley a car and she gave it back when they broke up.

True.

It seems like he went trough a lot of women. Don't you know a lot of them are relieved they aren't sitting where CL is.

Does he say "they wanted my phone?" as in they (LEO) didn't have it and wanted it?

Re reading the doc, page 8, #'s 6,7,8... its not totally clear that they did take AL phone. I am thinking that he still had it? Why would they take it? did he freak out and forget and leave it in the car.. it says the phone used to contact BC was in AL possession when they worked the accident scene. They got a search warrant... found the duct tape, baseball bat and rope.. But they also said the guns were in his possession and they were at the house, The house he live in and had just left... so I get the guns part. I just cant see as attached to his dang phone as AL was that he forgot it in car, but he did smack his head pretty good and adrenaline was high...

**BUT, if he had his phone, looks like LEO could have gotten a court order to get the phone pings to try locate him...

Page 13 AL says he recently contracted an STD because of his promiscuity. That should be a tru concern of anyone having have contact him. ;) Wonder if he contracted it, before he went to jail or after... (not something I want to know honestly! eeew)

I had posted this link yesterday and I find it interesting that CC jr only refers to his mom's killer. Singular not plural. JMO

He says, "Every single time, half the time I am talking to mom and praying, and the other half I start thinking about how I am going to address mom’s killer at the trial. I try to think about what it is going to be like to talk to that person or the people who took my mom."

So, he says person or the people who took my mom.

In not referring to this case, but in others, IMO, I may say that one person is a killer. But two people are defendants and charged and convicted and addressed in court as "taking" the life of another.

Page 13 AL says he recently contracted an STD because of his promiscuity. That should be a tru concern of anyone having have contact him. ;) Wonder if he contracted it, before he went to jail or after... (not something I want to know honestly! eeew)

And he's proud of it. The things he is proud of are truly something!

Edit: I just want to say that anyone who had doubts whether Arron hid his past or downplayed it to anyone should be pretty clear after reading his Psychological. He gets extreme satisfaction talking about his past bad behavior. He wants everyone to know. It is his badge of honor. He did not mislead anyone about his past. Of that, I am pretty certain!

Write a Prisoner profile:
Arron Lewis - 151373
Arkansas DOC

Before writing, you must read our Point of Contact section, be at least 18 years old, &
have read & agreed to our Terms of Service Information in this profile was provided by the
inmate or from a third party, such as a friend or family member. This profile does not give
the inmate access to communicate over the Internet. It only allows you to initiate contact
with the inmate via Postal Mail. Profile can only be removed directly by inmate in writing
http://www.writeaprisoner.com/back-to-work/inmateresume.aspx?i=z-151373

SO, Arron Lewis had to know someone at this address to use it as a contact correct? He didn't just make it up... He gets paroled at least by Aug 4 2013 because that day he posted a pic saying "another day...glad to be out". Unsure where the address is he is paroled to, but the address of the blue doublewide he purchased for cash Aug 23, 2013 wasn't far from this address on AL's Write A Prisoner profile.

Young Lady filed a report stating AL stalked her lived next door... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

AL filed a police report against a husband who showed up at his house because the mans wife lived there...AL posted the police reports on his FB... ALL these people have an address in common with the Write a Prisoner address.

There is a direct link between Beverly Carter and the lady who gave this interview http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-suspect-in-2013/35997/6mFrIuQja0CoadfR1s5CJA

So many other verifiable Links ... is it possible that AL had met Beverly by chance or heard of her mentioned? Still possible, it was just random meeting of Arron Lewis, Crystal Lowery and Beverly Carter it is a small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi