GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
????

No transport order?

Did you mean take him back for another exam or write an additional report from the info gleaned from the first exam?

????

No transport order?

Did you mean take him back for another exam or write an additional report from the info gleaned from the first exam?
I am wondering if it was a double post of the Eval that we have, or if it was more. The one we have was not scanned. We only have it because the media got it and posted it. The link I shared was orig from KATV7 http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/katv/documents/arronlewismentalevaluation.pdf

This is the complete recent court docket :

02/25/2015
11:58 AM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M <<< this was the transport to take AL to Court Feb 26, but didn't happen. I bet AL PISSED,
Entry: ADC AARON LEWIS REPORT FEB 26, 2015 (I have to say I would be too, if I were in that position. So no telling what he gonna say or due Thursday) Jmho
Images No Images

02/26/2015
08:56 AM REPORT STATE HOSPITAL
Entry: ARRON MICHAEL LEWIS
Images No Images

02/26/2015
12:02 PM COURT APPEARANCE LOWERY, CRYSTAL HOPE
Entry: DEF PRESENT W/ATTY RESET 03-04-15 @ 8:30 AM, SPEEDY TRIAL TOLLED
Images No Images

02/26/2015
12:03 PM JUDGE NOTE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: DEF IN ADC NOT BROUGHT RESET 3-4-15 @ 8:30 AM. SPEEDY TRIAL TOLLED MOTION TO SEAL ACT III-DENIED
Images No Images

02/26/2015
01:50 PM ORDER TRANSPORT DETAINEE LEWIS, AARON M
Entry: ADC AARON LEWIS REPORT ON ACT III MAR 4, 2015
Images No Images

02/26/2015
03:59 PM NOTICE APPEAR AND SHOW CAUSE
Entry: CRYSTAL LOWERY
Images WEB

02/26/2015
03:59 PM NOTICE APPEAR AND SHOW CAUSE
Entry: AARON LEWIS
Images WEB

03/02/2015
11:58 AM REPORT STATE HOSPITAL
Entry: none.
Images No Images

Bill Promoting Realtor Safety Passes Arkansas House

LITTLE ROCK, AR - The family of slain realtor Beverly Carter received a standing ovation on the house floor Tuesday afternoon. Two bills were passed to honor her memory and promote realtor safety.

It was a very emotional afternoon in the state house, members of Carter's family and some lawmakers shed some tears.

The family sat up on the balcony as the house honored Beverly Carter as a loving wife and mother and one of the top realtors in the state.

<Mod Snip>
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...es-arkansas-hous/66806/_qnuPT88kEaupya3m3mXkg

Bill Promoting Realtor Safety Passes Arkansas House

LITTLE ROCK, AR - The family of slain realtor Beverly Carter received a standing ovation on the house floor Tuesday afternoon. Two bills were passed to honor her memory and promote realtor safety.

It was a very emotional afternoon in the state house, members of Carter's family and some lawmakers shed some tears.

The family sat up on the balcony as the house honored Beverly Carter as a loving wife and mother and one of the top realtors in the state.

<Mod Snip>
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...es-arkansas-hous/66806/_qnuPT88kEaupya3m3mXkg

I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone. But what exactly is this Bill doing? http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2015/2015R/Bills/HR1026.pdf I also don't understand, I thought Beverly did everything she was suppose to do? "I think it's critical that our local government gets involved and helps protect other people because the process the process is broken right now," says Beverly's son Carl Jr. Here is the Memorial Resolution http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2015/2015R/Bills/HMR1003.pdf

Also, I personally feel the local government did exceptionally well, in Beverly Carter case. Just my opinion of course, but the part that is broken is that Arron Lewis was paroled, but that has nothing to do with the Real Estate business. I am misunderstanding something I am sure.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone. But what exactly is this Bill doing? http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2015/2015R/Bills/HR1026.pdf I also don't understand, I thought Beverly did everything she was suppose to do? "I think it's critical that our local government gets involved and helps protect other people because the process the process is broken right now," says Beverly's son Carl Jr. Here is the Memorial Resolution http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2015/2015R/Bills/HMR1003.pdf

Also, I personally feel the local government did exceptionally well, in Beverly Carter case. Just my opinion of course, but the part that is broken is that Arron Lewis was paroled, but that has nothing to do with the Real Estate business. I am misunderstanding something I am sure.

We don't always agree but I am with you on this. I agree with you. I don't see what she could have done differently. Perhaps met at the office and then gone to the location of the house. The fault is like you said, the fact that AL was walking free. Even if they had met and gotten a copy of AL's id, I feel BC would have already been dead before they realized something was wrong. If people are going to kill, just someone knowing their name won't stop it. LE closed in fast on AL, and that is wonderful but that did nothing to protect BC. And this is not just a realtor problem. It is a problem for any woman working alone. Insurance adjusters. Appraisers. Home health nurses and many other professions.

The memorial tribute was lovely. It is the same wording used, when days are dedicated to prominent people and keys to the city. I know my mom got one, after 30 years of legal service in our home state, and there was a day declared in her name, with a celebration and presentment of keys to the city. It was a lovely gesture.

They list ten things there, in the resolution and I thought BC already did all of those things. I always thought if you were on parole you had to fly right, or have it revoked. Obviously, it didn't work like that for AL. Heck he wasn't even questioned about things reported. Sad.

Maybe she was doing everything she had been trained to do, but it wasn't enough. However, this bill doesn't
add additional safety measures like requiring the potential buyer to meet at the realtors office and making a
copy of their ID.

When I first read it I thought the same thing as you, mimi. But after further thought, I think this is a first step in keeping
her memory alive. I think Carl Jr will build on this and do whatever he can to continue to
promote realtor safety. Since Carl Sr is still having such a difficult time, working with his son on special safety awareness projects will probably help to heal both of their hearts.

I can't sleep so I decided to look up the tax records on the house that AL bought and sold so
quickly. The lady that sold it to AL had only bought it 23 days before she sold it to him. She
mentioned it was her son's house. Evidently, she bought it for him and he didn't want to live there.
I was more interested in AL's selling price. Didn't he buy if for $17,000 cash? Unfortunately, the seller
quitclaimed it to him so there isn't a sales price listed in the court records. And he quitclaimed it
to his buyer. Furthermore, neither deed had state tax stamps. If I'm not mistaken, properties under
$50,00 don't require tax stamps anyway. (FYI- state tax stamps can be used to calculate the sales price)
I guess he needed the money more than the home.

We don't always agree but I am with you on this. I agree with you. I don't see what she could have done differently. Perhaps met at the office and then gone to the location of the house. The fault is like you said, the fact that AL was walking free. Even if they had met and gotten a copy of AL's id, I feel BC would have already been dead before they realized something was wrong. If people are going to kill, just someone knowing their name won't stop it. LE closed in fast on AL, and that is wonderful but that did nothing to protect BC. And this is not just a realtor problem. It is a problem for any woman working alone. Insurance adjusters. Appraisers. Home health nurses and many other professions.

The memorial tribute was lovely. It is the same wording used, when days are dedicated to prominent people and keys to the city. I know my mom got one, after 30 years of legal service in our home state, and there was a day declared in her name, with a celebration and presentment of keys to the city. It was a lovely gesture.

They list ten things there, in the resolution and I thought BC already did all of those things. I always thought if you were on parole you had to fly right, or have it revoked. Obviously, it didn't work like that for AL. Heck he wasn't even questioned about things reported. Sad.
I believe it was a goodwill gesture. I know when a local softball team yrs ago won Regionals, a parent called the Governors office and asked if they could get a congrats letter. Then Gov Huckabee (secretary) wrote out ea girl a letter and he actually signed each one and mailed. It was a goodwill gesture. It made everyone feel good and honored. That's what I think this was also, just as you said about your Mother.

But the way I saw it on the news, it was like it was a new law going into effect. Which reading the actual bill, it doesn't appear so. I am sure she knew many people and this was an act of recognition, and the Legislature happened to be in session. The Mayor of NLR also proclaimed Feb 21, 2015 as Beverly Carter Day.

I can't sleep so I decided to look up the tax records on the house that AL bought and sold so
quickly. The lady that sold it to AL had only bought it 23 days before she sold it to him. She
mentioned it was her son's house. Evidently, she bought it for him and he didn't want to live there.
I was more interested in AL's selling price. Didn't he buy if for $17,000 cash? Unfortunately, the seller
quitclaimed it to him so there isn't a sales price listed in the court records. And he quitclaimed it
to his buyer. Furthermore, neither deed had state tax stamps. If I'm not mistaken, properties under
$50,00 don't require tax stamps anyway. (FYI- state tax stamps can be used to calculate the sales price)
I guess he needed the money more than the home.

The home belonged to her son. He quick claimed it to her, and she sold it to Arron Lewis. There is a reason that the home was quick claimed to his Mother, he was in jail awaiting trial murder himself... Public Records... and BC niece is a baby momma to son of the lady who sold this house to Arron Lewis. I am curious if he recognized BC later. There are many odd things about this case. But Beverly Carter did not deserve death for any reason.

I believe it was a goodwill gesture. I know when a local softball team yrs ago won Regionals, a parent called the Governors office and asked if they could get a congrats letter. Then Gov Huckabee (secretary) wrote out ea girl a letter and he actually signed each one and mailed. It was a goodwill gesture. It made everyone feel good and honored. That's what I think this was also, just as you said about your Mother.

But the way I saw it on the news, it was like it was a new law going into effect. Which reading the actual bill, it doesn't appear so. I am sure she knew many people and this was an act of recognition, and the Legislature happened to be in session. The Mayor of NLR also proclaimed Feb 21, 2015 as Beverly Carter Day.
I think you are right. Normally when you hear about a bill like that, it means something is changing. Sometimes you can take all the precautions you can think of and it still is not enough. I just know, I wouldn't want people to think that she wasn't cautious, because I believe she was.

I think you are right. Normally when you hear about a bill like that, it means something is changing. Sometimes you can take all the precautions you can think of and it still is not enough. I just know, I wouldn't want people to think that she wasn't cautious, because I believe she was.

That was my take on it. I think, at least from what we know in public records and early news reports she did what was suppose to. She was a seasoned Realtor, and took precautions. LEO hit the ground running on this and apprehended AL remarkably fast. We all hate the out come for Beverly and her family, I am thankful that they were able to locate her quickly and lay her to rest properly. Some in this horrible situation don't get that.

Anyone want to make bets on AL showing or trying to show out today ;)

Oh, I'm counting on it! I hope the cameras are there because you know he won't be able to keep his mouth shut.

:happydance: You know it! Especially since he didn't get to go last week. Unless it was a calculated move of some sort, you can bet he was HOT! If weather prediction was so iffy on ice/sleet/snow I many have made trip down just to see ;)

Sorry, what is today?

Rehearing, AL wasn't brought to court last week (Feb 26th) so the Judge rescheduled it for today. I presume Judge will have his ruling on the ACT III, mental eval today. Both CL and AL are to be there. I rec'd call from VINE that AL was on OUT TO COURT Status, so he is there. Court was suppose to start at 830am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x