GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I have a hard time making a statement bold on my iPad. Anyway, don't you remember that Ashley was posting in the discussion, when that video from the hotel was posted. It was clearly Ashley he was trying to make jealous at that moment. Also it was in that discussion that it was revealed that he had bought Ashley a car and she gave it back when they broke up.

No problem there. Yes I do remember that whole ordeal, I just don't remember the dates and wish we could still access all that. Or screen shot for reference. ALSO, at first, we did but didn't know about Crystal Lowery at the time either, or the big connection, because they weren't fb friends. There was confusion who was who. (that was before I came to WS, followed on FH) It was a very small window that we had access to his fb. I do remember that he was out of love on 10th and AL was living with CL on the 12th per the marriage lic information http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf JMHO, but It appears to me that there were a handful of women in the mix from what we have seen.

Here is a link to Arron Lewis 5 facts. It has a few screen shots. http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/arron-lewis-arrested-beverly-carter-missing-arkansas/

AL was madly in love with someone on March 2 heck that could have been with AM, then March 10th post where AL says Officially single again... who wants to go for a motorcycle ride....who knows, as wishy washy as all their fbs read, that could be when AL and CL hooked back up if CL :gaah:

But that even looks worse IMHO, 2 days later go get a marriage license? And where would he be living he had already sold the blue doublewide, signed it over on Feb 20, 2013.

:thinking: Ok who has screen shots of AL facebook, cough them up!! Please ;)

No problem there. Yes I do remember that whole ordeal, I just don't remember the dates and wish we could still access all that. Or screen shot for reference. ALSO, at first, we did but didn't know about Crystal Lowery at the time either, or the big connection, because they weren't fb friends. There was confusion who was who. (that was before I came to WS, followed on FH) It was a very small window that we had access to his fb. I do remember that he was out of love on 10th and AL was living with CL on the 12th per the marriage lic information http://69.152.184.9/MarriageImages/617/Bk617Pg187.pdf JMHO, but It appears to me that there were a handful of women in the mix from what we have seen.

Here is a link to Arron Lewis 5 facts. It has a few screen shots. http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/arron-lewis-arrested-beverly-carter-missing-arkansas/

AL was madly in love with someone on March 2 heck that could have been with AM, then March 10th post where AL says Officially single again... who wants to go for a motorcycle ride....who knows, as wishy washy as all their fbs read, that could be when AL and CL hooked back up if CL :gaah:

But that even looks worse IMHO, 2 days later go get a marriage license? And where would he be living he had already sold the blue doublewide, signed it over on Feb 20, 2013.

:thinking: Ok who has screen shots of AL facebook, cough them up!! Please ;)
I know what you mean, as I wish I had thought to get screen shots. One thing is for sure, I remember most of his posts as very immature. I mean what 33 year old man, posts about the ups and downs of being single one day and a couple the next. I tell ya it seems his love life had more ups and downs than a soap opera. He certainly wasn't running short on women. No telling how many may have come forth that we don't even know about. The sad thing is, no telling how many he passed his disease on to. Ugh.

One thing I did learn from the report, was that he had two children. I didn't realize that. I wonder why he was only trying to get visitation with the son and where the other child is. Gosh I just pray they are in a better place, than any life he would have given them.

I'm just bumping this up in case anyone else who hasn't read it yet wants to and doesn't want to have to hunt for it like I just did :).

Thanks for the link again to the mental eval, I just had the pleasure of reading it this morning. May take some time for me to process.

On a brighter note, the Little Rock Marathon happened this morning and there were plenty of pink shirts there to honor "Beverly". I'm a proud owner of one myself.

I know I'm very late on this, but can the Beverly pink shirts still be purchased?

Anyone else notice this little tidbit of info....page 7 end of first paragraph:

the infirmary witnessed Mr. Lewis "purposely dislocating his shoulder out of anger for being cuffed behind his back."

I have long suspected that ALs injuries while in police custody were self-inflected....now I'm positive!!

I have a feeling AL is going to try to suggest the Beverly had some kind of sexual relationship with him. I just think he'll try and trash her reputation. I don't for one moment think its true. Just not liking what I'm hearing, sure he said something like "wait till everyone hears what they good girl did!"

I have a feeling AL is going to try to suggest the Beverly had some kind of sexual relationship with him. I just think he'll try and trash her reputation. I don't for one moment think its true. Just not liking what I'm hearing, sure he said something like "wait till everyone hears what they good girl did!"

Agree. That's exactly the angle he is going for. I wonder if his lawyer will go along?

Agree. That's exactly the angle he is going for. I wonder if his lawyer will go along?

I don't have a doubt in the world that he will. Look at what Casey Anthony's attorney did to trash her on father and brother. It worked too. I can't imagine that AL will beat these charges but I said from the beginning that BC name and reputation will be attacked.

Anyone else notice this little tidbit of info....page 7 end of first paragraph:

the infirmary witnessed Mr. Lewis "purposely dislocating his shoulder out of anger for being cuffed behind his back."

I have long suspected that ALs injuries while in police custody were self-inflected....now I'm positive!!

I sure did. It was clear to me long ago that he harms himself in order for his self gain (winning money by filing suits, escape moment, to see a girl in the hospital, to control the employees- whatever!). It is interesting that he says he has never engaged in self harm, but he does it all the time!

And I do think the attorney will go along with it. After the things the attorney went along with in the Casey Anthony case and got away with it, I think attorneys everywhere are more willing to throw out reasonable doubt with crazy scenarios! I'm just not sure how they will explain the death or the duct tape or the shallow grave. Plenty of people have sex. Not many accidentally end up in shallow graves during a sex meeting.

From following other trials, just remember both sides will argue about what is admissible and relevant to the case. I don't believe that AL can just say blah blah and it get in the trial. Just my opinion. If AL is gonna make that accusation he would have to have evidence and it would then have to be approved relevant. (or that's the way I understand it)

Same with CL.. she will have some "splaining to do to save her a$$ and fake *advertiser censored* lol JMOH

Also, remember its the Defense attorney job to present reasonable doubt. Def attorney job is to do the best he/she can to keep his client, or getting the best deal possible. * I pray I never ever have to have one for anything, but if I do I hope he/she would be aggressive.

And the Pros Attorney, if I understand correctly, they are suppose to have evidence of probable cause, that they feel is evidence is strong enough to get a conviction on the charges filed against the defendants~ when they file the charges against the defendants.... Its their job to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that AL and CL are guilty of the charges of Capital Murder and Kidnapping. They had to feel strong with the evidence they were given to file those charges. Otherwise it would be overcharging and they would also be wasting their time.

True, when one gets emotionally wrapped into a case, depending on which "side" you feel strongest about, the other side are scummy blah blah blah..

I want the Pros Attorney to do the job, do it right the first time. You only get one shot, unless there is a mistrial, or they screw something up big time. From what I have heard on Larry Jegley, I don't think he overcharges.

Thankfully this isn't Florida!

I am speaking for myself but I'm sure most of you will agree. There is NOTHING that AL and/or CL could bring up that could ever make me see Beverly in a negative light because no matter what is said about her, I still will never disrespect her or blame her because IMO there is nothing that she did that was bad enough to warrant being murdered. So whatever AL and/or CL and/or their defense attorneys try to bring up or throw in the mix about Beverly will not influence me in any way whatsoever. In fact, it will only make themselves look like bigger 's than what they already are. JMO

I don't think, there is a single person on this board that would believe BC was having any type of relationship with AL or CL. But I would bet money that there will be at least one juror that has never heard a word about this case. We feel passionate about what happened to BC, and what brought me to the board to begin with was because what happened to her, could have been me or any one of us. But not everyone is attached to the TV or social media. Really, it doesn't matter what any of us think, or believe because we won't be on the jury. I hate the Carter family will be put through that but I bet they have already been warned that it would happen. I personally hope this case doesn't drag on for years, because the longer it does, the family will be reliving the pain and unable to heal.

My heart goes out to her family every day. She looked like a very strong, cheerful, beautiful woman who adored her family and who had a family who adored her back. It breaks my heart that she was taken from them. Her memory will live on through her husband, children and grandchildren. Rest in peace Beverly.

IMO, it seems that AL and CL have the tendency to blame others for whatever goes wrong - it's always somebody elses fault, and they prefer to take no responsibilities for their own actions. If I recall correctly, I believe TKL has even stated here in the thread that CL had a habit of always blaming someone else and that nothing was ever her fault. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That was Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member