GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there another realtor who had also called and/or texted Beverly the night she went missing regarding being locked out of another house etc? If so, and if Beverly had things set up so things went to her iCloud then all of that information along with any deleted information - texts - should be on her iCloud

http://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Guides/icloud-everything-you-need-to-know

What does iCloud store ?
Contacts
Calendars
Bookmarks
Mail
Notes
Shared photo streams
Documents you save on iCloud

What does iCloud backup from your iPhone?
Purchased content, including applications, music, movies, TV shows and books – purchased content isn’t stored in the Cloud, but it will automatically download from the iTunes or App Store when you restore from a backup.
Photos and videos from your Camera Roll
iMessage and SMS messages
Ringtones
Your device settings
Application data
Home screen and app organisation
Visual Voicemail

I am not understanding this but I dont have an iphone. About backing up the texts. Does that just mean you can download them back to your phone but you cant actually view them in icloud since its not under the store category?

Wasn't there another realtor who had also called and/or texted Beverly the night she went missing regarding being locked out of another house etc? If so, and if Beverly had things set up so things went to her iCloud then all of that information along with any deleted information - texts - should be on her iCloud

That's what I was thinking. Remember right away people were saying it was uploaded to iCloud or whatever it is. Someone even explained about it way back. SO if her phone was set up like that, is it possible they are still there? Or do they get deleted if you delete from you phone? Sure make ya wonder what they have on CL to charge her the same exact as AL... yep more than just the phone being in her name....

Im thinking anything that was deleted off the phone would also be deleted off the cloud also when it syncs. But dont hold me too that. Someone with an iphone here that uses the cloud should be able to say for sure. But thats the way it works on my droid for stuff I have syncing like my google contacts and calendar. I can make changes on the puter or the phone and it syncs my changes with each other.

http://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Guides/icloud-everything-you-need-to-know

What does iCloud store ?
Contacts
Calendars
Bookmarks
Mail
Notes
Shared photo streams
Documents you save on iCloud

What does iCloud backup from your iPhone?
Purchased content, including applications, music, movies, TV shows and books – purchased content isn’t stored in the Cloud, but it will automatically download from the iTunes or App Store when you restore from a backup.
Photos and videos from your Camera Roll
iMessage and SMS messages
Ringtones
Your device settings
Application data
Home screen and app organisation
Visual Voicemail

I am not understanding this but I dont have an iphone. About backing up the texts. Does that just mean you can download them back to your phone but you cant actually view them in icloud since its not under the store category?

I talked about this and got deleted a couple of times and I'm not sure why, so I guess I will try again. My sister has an iphone. She was taking actual photos of her ex-husbands facebook for custody reasons. They automatically went to her ipad that her son uses and she was freaked out because he could have seen them. She did not intentionally send them to her ipad. They automatically were sent there.

ALSO, we have to remember this was just little bits of info from this eval as in ref to what the Dr was doing.

Wasn't there reports of Pings near Roosevelt Road?? ;)

http://www.ianswerguy.com/receive-text-messages-on-iphone-not-ipad/

With the release of iOS 8.1, Apple has included a feature called Text Message Forwarding, which will forward SMS text messages from the iPhone to the iPad. This allows SMS text messages to be sent and received in the Messages app on the iPad.

Heres a story of a criminal who sent his criminal activity to the victims account by using the ipad. Smarts!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...video-victim-icloud-account-article-1.2095683

NY area code per google search. that Text Me app is some re routing thing is how I understand. Possible I don't fully understand
Oh okay. Thanks. I didn't know,if it could have been an area code from where he originally said they were from. I believe he gave some bogus city, when he told her he was a cash customers but as I recall that was still a city in AR.

http://www.katv.com/story/28210251/mental-evaluation-finds-realtor-death-suspect-fit-to-stand-trial
Lowery appeared with her attorney Bret Squalls, public defender. The judge ordered that Lowery have a hearing at the same time as Lewis. Both were rescheduled for March 4.
Trying to figure out why the judge wants them both there when I thought they were going to be tried separately?

I thinking because AL wasn't there today, and the judge hasn't made ruling on the Mental Eval? That was the whole reason CL lawyer wanted her hearing to coincide with his. I curious about that also. Will they all be like that?

Thinking out loud... again

These few little nuggets of info that we have rec'd. We have to remember this was the info they had BACK THEN. As in that info from BC phone records presumably on Sept 27th. They only had data times. Technology has came a long way. I remb LEO used a company, that had a device that got info from Trayvon Martin phone. Even hidden folders, with pictures of him holding gun, pot, smoking what appeared to be pot. They pulled actual text messages. And that was a few yrs ago. I just feel really confident and will be blown away surprised if they do not have the actual text messages. At least by the time they arrested CL. JMO

ETA: Thing about he Trayvon Martin deleted stuff, is the State withheld evidence, and the main IT guy came forth, that is still ongoing...

<snip> said Kruidbos is prepared to testify he recovered deleted photos and messages from Martin&#8217;s cellphone data, and that Kruidbos told Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda about that information in January. http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...-will-testify-about-trayvon-martins-cellphone

This is just my opinion, but there are so many reasons Arron would say Crystal is innocent and she is not. So, so many, but these are the few that come to my immediate mind:

1. He claims he is innocent. If he does not say she is innocent, then that makes him not innocent, too. She can't be guilty and he is innocent.
2. She knows more info on him. He probably thinks that to show her his "loyalty" might keep her from spilling more info on him.
3. He would like to keep the spousal privilege. Saying she had nothing to do with it pretty much came together with calling her "my wife" and not wanting a divorce.
4. He wants their defenses to mesh. She is included in his plan to claim not guilty somewhere.
5. He likes to manipulate the system! Arron clearly gains some satisfaction by feeling like he can make the system do things that he wants. Him getting Crystal off charges she deserves will probably please him. Part of his diagnosis is "deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure". That. He gains pleasure in conning others for his profit. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder)
6. Arron always acts for his own good. He is diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I have not finished reading yet, but I did see where he claimed to be with Crystal to get visitation with his child. He never claimed love, only personal gain. You can pretty much believe that most, if not all, of Arron's actions are for his own gain. Him saying she is innocent says absolutely nothing for her actual innocence. That's my opinion.

I watched the whole JA trial on TV and the more I read about AL I am convinced he is the male version of her.

This is just my opinion, but there are so many reasons Arron would say Crystal is innocent and she is not. So, so many, but these are the few that come to my immediate mind:

1. He claims he is innocent. If he does not say she is innocent, then that makes him not innocent, too. She can't be guilty and he is innocent.
2. She knows more info on him. He probably thinks that to show her his "loyalty" might keep her from spilling more info on him.
3. He would like to keep the spousal privilege. Saying she had nothing to do with it pretty much came together with calling her "my wife" and not wanting a divorce.
4. He wants their defenses to mesh. She is included in his plan to claim not guilty somewhere.
5. He likes to manipulate the system! Arron clearly gains some satisfaction by feeling like he can make the system do things that he wants. Him getting Crystal off charges she deserves will probably please him. Part of his diagnosis is "deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure". That. He gains pleasure in conning others for his profit. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder)
6. Arron always acts for his own good. He is diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I have not finished reading yet, but I did see where he claimed to be with Crystal to get visitation with his child. He never claimed love, only personal gain. You can pretty much believe that most, if not all, of Arron's actions are for his own gain. Him saying she is innocent says absolutely nothing for her actual innocence. That's my opinion.
Well CL isn't any better IMHO on that. From court docs and VI info, she wouldn't give custody of one child up, but she would let go live with other parent as long as child support full amount was paid. She also would be part of the deception if that's why she married AL, what was she getting out of the deal?

She also would be part of the deception if that's why she married AL, what was she getting out of the deal?

New *advertiser censored*?

I know our various VIs vehemently disagreed on which man paid for the *advertiser censored*, but I'm not real sure that CL was entirely honest with VI#1 about the timeframe that she was involved with AL. Seems they knew each other....um.....intimately....much earlier than thought according to the join date on certain places.

That's sort of what I was hinting at when I mentioned her taking gifts in exchange for marrying him to help him get visitation with his kid.

And of course from ALs point of view, it's the gift that keeps on giving. ;). Win/win.

Butler,
Didn't you say you thought the LEO called CL to tell her about the accident AL was in? Been a while, have to refresh. Forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly. I will go back and look. Seems like at one point there was confusion, VI#1 and you were told diff things. One was LEO called CL and one was AL called CL to come to the hosp. IF it was LEO hmmm how did they know her cell phone number ;) ***please know that I am not being snarky,

I have no idea if it was LE or AL himself that called CL following the car accident and asking her to come to the hospital....so I don't believe I've commented either way.

We know this phone was registered to CL, but can any of the VI's verify if this was the phone number that she normally used day to day? Or was it a phone registered to her name, but normally used by AL?

I do know that she sold some things on a local garage sale sight and was using a phone number with 501-251-5617 to text information about items and meeting spots.
This was after the arrest of AL (and before I suspected her at all) . I do not know if that's the phone number she had before police took her phone. I also don't know if this was a real number of a texting app number after reading the information in the evaluation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do know that she sold some things on a local garage sale sight and was using a phone number with 501-251-5617 to text information about items and meeting spots.
This was after the arrest of AL (and before I suspected her at all) . I do not know if that's the phone number she had before police took her phone. I also don't know if this was a real number of a texting app number after reading the information in the evaluation.

that is the same number provided on the Arkansas Arrest/Disposition Report generated for the Formal Criminal Charges also https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lewis-and-lowery-felony-charges.pdf

That's what I was thinking. Remember right away people were saying it was uploaded to iCloud or whatever it is. Someone even explained about it way back. SO if her phone was set up like that, is it possible they are still there? Or do they get deleted if you delete from you phone? Sure make ya wonder what they have on CL to charge her the same exact as AL... yep more than just the phone being in her name....

You can manually choose what gets sent to iCloud. I have mine only to update contacts and photos. I have notes and messaging and everything else turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member