GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beverly was rich in spirit and family values but not financially. Based on the facts that we have, I can pretty much put the whole
picture together. This is considering no one else is involved and using the crime that was charged against both of them.
The whole thing makes me sick.

Hi Platespinner--
would you share your theory?? thanks ...

Hi Platespinner--
would you share your theory?? thanks ...

Yes, I will. <Mod Snip>

BC had a million dollar personality and smile. CC, Jr said on his FB that BC loved pink and bling. I have no idea if BC had a lot of jewelry
but bling makes me think of jewelry. And we know she drove a cadillac. AL and CL must have assumed all of these things meant she
had money.

The truck stuck in the mud probably lead to a place was going to keep BC or he was keeping her. He admitted to kidnapping her.
Most of the time an adult has to be missing for at least 24 hours before LE will get involved. But their immediate investigation messed
up AL's plan. Either AL was not smart enough to
know they could be traced by her phone or it was in her pocket and he didn't realize it until it was too late.

We know when he had the wreck that LE was already following him. He probably realized the BC had passed away and had the
police trailing him at the same time which caused him to totally freak out. The picture of him with the bloody face was taken by
LE at the scene. How many times have you seen LE to take a picture like that at the scene of the accident? LE was verifying they
had the right person.

CL picked him up from the hospital so he could bury BC. They took BC to the concrete plant and used the dump truck to assist in covering
her body. I'm not sure why he stole the dump truck but CL was probably so freaked out she left him at the concrete plant and he stole
a truck instead of walking.

I bet y'all will take turns tearing this theory apart so go ahead.

Yes, I will. <Mod Snip>

BC had a million dollar personality and smile. CC, Jr said on his FB that BC loved pink and bling. I have no idea if BC had a lot of jewelry
but bling makes me think of jewelry. And we know she drove a cadillac. AL and CL must have assumed all of these things meant she
had money.

The truck stuck in the mud probably lead to a place was going to keep BC or he was keeping her. He admitted to kidnapping her.
Most of the time an adult has to be missing for at least 24 hours before LE will get involved. But their immediate investigation messed
know they could be traced by her phone or it was in her pocket and he didn't realize it until it was too late.

We know when he had the wreck that LE was already following him. He probably realized the BC had passed away and had the
police trailing him at the same time which caused him to totally freak out. The picture of him with the bloody face was taken by
LE at the scene. How many times have you seen LE to take a picture like that at the scene of the accident? LE was verifying they
had the right person.

CL picked him up from the hospital so he could bury BC. They took BC to the concrete plant and used the dump truck to assist in covering
her body. I'm not sure why he stole the dump truck but CL was probably so freaked out she left him at the concrete plant and he stole

Sounds logical. You don't mention it, but I think you're theory involves kidnapping for ransom?

I'm not opposed to that scenario, but here is the question we have all had from the beginning--- her purse was in the car. If they were after her money, what was the plan to get it? Ransom?

Yes, I will. <Mod Snip>

had money.

had the right person.

The only thing that I would question is CL picking up AL at the hospital. We have been told by all 3 of the VI's that CL followed LE back to their offices to talk with LE and that she turned her phone over to them on that Sunday.

I'm not opposed to that scenario, but here is the question we have all had from the beginning--- her purse was in the car. If they were after her money, what was the plan to get it? Ransom?

Would have had to be ransom. The money probably available in her purse was chump change compared to what they may have tought they could get via ransom or blackmail. Remember, this is a guy who asked for $5k for some information. I don't think they were at all interested in what was in her purse. They had much larger aspirations.

In my theory, when I said that law enforcement immediately getting involved messed up his AL's plan, I should have said messed up his
plan to request a ransom. She probably didn't have more that $20 or $50 in her purse and he may have taken whatever cash she had in her purse.
Kidnapping for a ransom is the dumbest crime a person could commit in today's world but he did a bunch of dumb stuff.

Would have had to be ransom. The money probably available in her purse was chump change compared to what they may have tought they could get via ransom or blackmail. Remember, this is a guy who asked for $5k for some information. I don't think they were at all interested in what was in her purse. They had much larger aspirations.

Exactly! If he wanted what was in her purse, he could have easily robbed any random person in a dark parking lot.

I agree with you, but I wonder why they didn't even check her purse, or so it seems. She could have had a large sum of money for all they knew in her purse? Maybe they were trying to quickly to get her away from the scene.

The only thing that I would question is CL picking up AL at the hospital. We have been told by all 3 of the VI's that CL followed LE back to their offices to talk with LE and that she turned her phone over to them on that Sunday.

I mentioned earlier that just because CL gave LE a phone does not mean that she did not have another "burner" phone. If there is one thing I've learned from watching Sons of Anarchy, it's to ALWAYS use the prepaid burner phones! LOL

I think it's possible that she came back to the hospital area and picked him up later....after the interview with LE.

I also think the reason he specifically took the dump truck was to gain access to the concrete plant and use it as a cover while there. While people may have questioned seeing a car there on a weekend, they probably didn't question seeing one of the company trucks.

In my theory, when I said that law enforcement immediately getting involved messed up his AL's plan, I should have said messed up his
plan to request a ransom. She probably didn't have more that $20 or $50 in her purse and he may have taken whatever cash she had in her purse.
Kidnapping for a ransom is the dumbest crime a person could commit in today's world but he did a bunch of dumb stuff.

CC Sr. reported her purse wasn't touched and that she had a $100 bill, from a raffle or something she had won that day. I wonder if her car keys were found on her. Probably a time factor that they didn't want to go through the car.

I agree with you, but I wonder why they didn't even check her purse, or so it seems. She could have had a large sum of money for all they knew in her purse? Maybe they were trying to quickly to get her away from the scene.

I think it was too risky for him to chance being seen outside of the house any longer that he had necessary. I'm sure it
was a challenge getting BC in his truck.

I think it was too risky for him to chance being seen outside of the house any longer that he had necessary. I'm sure it
was a challenge getting BC in his truck.

Just curious why you think he used a truck? Some reports talked about a car matching his description being backed up to the house with the trunk open. Seems like a truck would be too risky, as there is not a lot of room.

NJ posted this in November--- to read her statements, as a VI, in full I have listed the thread & post numbers---
BBM

NJ POST #830/ THREAD- #4
"that maybe she was stupid enough to give him a ride when he was on the run or cover for him during those days police were hunting him"

NJ POST #883/ THREAD- #4

"She did go to the hospital when he called her. She was clueless what was happening at that time (meaning AL was being investigated for BC disappearance). She found out like the rest of us on the news. When she went to hospital he didn't tell her. "

From Thread 5, post #148, posted by VI-1

"On the Sunday that they first searched the house and charged CL with TBR on BC's phone, they took CL's personal cell phone too. They were looking at the text messages between she and AL during that Thur-Sun that were on her phone. She gave them her PW because she felt she had nothing to hide. They never gave that phone back. She was using another phone that she had after that date."
Last edited by nojusticenusa; 11-05-2014 at 04:19 AM.

It's the Hagger Z Dots prosecution team at the bench presenting the evidence! Lol ;)

NJ posted this in November--- to read her statements, as a VI, in full I have listed the thread & post numbers---
BBM

NJ POST #830/ THREAD- #4
"that maybe she was stupid enough to give him a ride when he was on the run or cover for him during those days police were hunting him"

NJ POST #883/ THREAD- #4

"She did go to the hospital when he called her. She was clueless what was happening at that time (meaning AL was being investigated for BC disappearance). She found out like the rest of us on the news. When she went to hospital he didn't tell her. "

I know this is all very confusing. It was later said, and I don't have the time to go back and search but one of the VI's said that it wasn't AL that called CL it was LE called and ask her to come to the hospital. Then it was reported that she didn't even see him while at the hospital because he was gone for the scan. I guess we won't really know for sure what happened until the trial.

From Thread 5, post #148, posted by VI-1

"On the Sunday that they first searched the house and charged CL with TBR on BC's phone, they took CL's personal cell phone too. They were looking at the text messages between she and AL during that Thur-Sun that were on her phone. She gave them her PW because she felt she had nothing to hide. They never gave that phone back. She was using another phone that she had after that date."
Last edited by nojusticenusa; 11-05-2014 at 04:19 AM.

BBM
Did the VI correct this to Monday since CL was arrested on Monday ...

There is also the question still hanging out there of just what phone or device was used to initially make the appointment to see the house, from the fictitious couple from Russelville....

BBM
Did the VI correct this to Monday since CL was arrested on Monday ...

No, this is correct and in reference to the first Sunday when they came and went through the house and found the pit bull chewed panties with the victim Beverly's cell phone on top - and charged CL with Theft by receiving. She was arrested a month later for kidnapping and murder. After they had access to her phone for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46