GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VI Butler said in post #711 from thread #4

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 28. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Monday the 29th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm.

NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.

VI Butler said in post #711 from thread #4

CL went voluntarily to the police station (after leaving the hospital) to answer questions on Sunday, Sept. 28. She was not under arrest at that time. I do not know how long she was there. I do not know what they asked her.... I just know the police asked her for access to her phone (which she gave them at the hospital) and that she complied when asked to come in and answer questions. It was during this time that her house was searched for the first time. CL was arrested the next day Monday the 29th at approx 10:00 am....that was when she was taken in and "formally questioned"....she was released later that night sometime between 8-10pm.

NJ-I know we've been over this a thousand times...I'm sure you will confirm.

Right. And then a month later on October 30 she was charged with kidnapping and murder and had the perp walk.

No, this is correct and in reference to the first Sunday when they came and went through the house and found the pit bull chewed panties with the victim Beverly's cell phone on top - and charged CL with Theft by receiving. She was arrested a month later for kidnapping and murder. After they had access to her phone for a month.

she was arrested on Monday for the phone ...
we only have the word of CL saying LE searched her house and questioned her at the hospital then again at LE's office ... the neighbors said on MSM that CL came on sunday and picked up clean clothes...

here it is on one -- "She was briefly seen at the family home on Sunday where she picked up some clean clothes"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

That had to be one very tense month in the household -after AL lost the job (by the Ark Gazette they said mid to late August) CL had stopped receiving support payments, she had purportedly tried to kick him out after he lost the job, but he wouldnt leave, from the VIs. They had no income. The neighbor claims he was acting bizarre all month - different- and then the ongoing loud fighting. And he lost a lot of weight. All at the same time ....right prior to the crime.

ETA: we don't really know if there were any arrears in support payments or not, we had several different opinions here from no late payments to 12 weeks in arrears to 2 yrs unpaid, none of it verified apparently.

we only have the word of CL saying LE searched her house and questioned her at the hospital then again at LE's office ... the neighbors said on MSM that CL came on sunday and picked up clean clothes...

here it is on one -- "She was briefly seen at the family home on Sunday where she picked up some clean clothes"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-really-creepy-I-felt-like-watching-time.html

True. I know some here doubted NJ. I believe she told us here what she truly believed. But one thing to keep in mind that is what all of the VI's are doing. All three had different relationships with CL but they all got their info from her, so take that for what it is.

That had to be one very tense month in the household -after AL lost the job (by the Ark Gazette they said mid to late August) CL had stopped receiving support payments, she had purportedly tried to kick him out after he lost the job, but he wouldnt leave, from the VIs. They had no income. The neighbor claims he was acting bizarre all month - different- and then the ongoing loud fighting. And he lost a lot of weight. All at the same time ....right prior to the crime.

She never stopped receiving support payments. But there were def financial issues!

Just curious why you think he used a truck? Some reports talked about a car matching his description being backed up to the house with the trunk open. Seems like a truck would be too risky, as there is not a lot of room.

When I first joined this site, one of my questions was asking about a car being at the property in addition to BC's car and the older model
extended cab grey truck that was mentioned in the paper. Someone responded and said that a VI had told us in an earlier post that a small car was
also at the house but I don't know where to find that post. IMA requires me to base my post only using things I can link and i can't
link a car. But I'm certainly not saying he didn't use a car to take her from the house Either way, he kidnapped her.

BTW- If you know where to find the VI's post about the car, I would love to see it.

Which phone? I read here repeatedly that they searched the house on Sunday September 28 and took CLs cell phone from her that same day - and also found Beverly's phone at the house in that same search, thus the theft by receiving charges. As for going in to speak with LE I don't have record of that date. My timeline is starting to shape up though! :) and AL was taken in on kidnapping Monday 10Am at green mountain. Dinner time!!

When I first joined this site, one of my questions was asking about a car being at the property in addition to BC's car and the older model
extended cab grey truck that was mentioned in the paper. Someone responded and said that a VI had told us in an earlier post that a small car was
also at the house but I don't know where to find that post. IMA requires me to base my post only using things I can link and i can't
link a car. But I'm certainly not saying he didn't use a car to take her from the house Either way, he kidnapped her.

BTW- If you know where to find the VI's post about the car, I would love to see it.

I posted this but I don't know if you saw it. I know that one of the VI's said he didn't have a truck. The other two, have never mentioned it to my knowledge, but they both live in other states. Here was my original post

Welcome Platespinner

AL never had a truck that anyone has been able to prove, or even seen him drive. Here is the link to where you can look up his vehicles. http://www.countyservice.net/review?item=449262 I checked it and it still works. At the time all this happened, it was believed he only had the Fusion and had sold the Malibu. Same record search shows that CL had a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, but listed under a different last name than Lowery.

From the time he got out in August 2013 he always had two cars. He showed two in the video, it was a Jeep and a Pontiac. Then he had two different motorcycles, I believe. He had the Ford Fusion, which he got stuck in the mud and that he wrecked, and the gentleman that pulled him out of the mud verified it was a Fusion.

Which phone? I read here repeatedly that they searched the house on Sunday September 28 and took CLs cell phone from her that same day - and also found Beverly's phone at the house in that same search, thus the theft by receiving charges. As for going in to speak with LE I don't have record of that date. My timeline is starting to shape up though! :) and AL was taken in on kidnapping Monday 10Am at green mountain. Dinner time!!

What exactly do you mean you don't have a record. Like something official from LE? If you see my post above you will see where Butler said the dates. My opinion is they found BC's cell phone on Sunday the 28th, but had to take it in and verify that it was indeed hers and get the warrant to arrest CL, which is why she was arrested on Monday morning at the ATM.

She never stopped receiving support payments. But there were def financial issues!

The September court records said 12 weeks in arrears, which puts it around June right? Did we not see that on the court docket?

What exactly do you mean you don't have a record. Like something official from LE? If you see my post above you will see where Butler said the dates. My opinion is they found BC's cell phone on Sunday the 28th, but had to take it in and verify that it was indeed hers and get the warrant to arrest CL, which is why she was arrested on Monday morning at the ATM.

:). No I was referring to my own timeline I made up and didn't have a notation on it what date she went into talk to them. It wasn't an important date from the point of view of what I was looking for so I wasn't keeping a record of it. No harm meant!

The September court records said 12 weeks in arrears, which puts it around June right?

In my opinion, something is fishy about that. Her ex is in the military and therefore, all support payments come directly out of his pay, and are sent directly to her. So, I honestly don't see how there could have been a 12 week time frame that she wasn't getting paid. The only way that would happen, would be if he wasn't working. I have many friend that receive child support from dad's in the military and it is paid just like clockwork. JMO

:). No I was referring to my own timeline I made up and didn't have a notation on it what date she went into talk to them. It wasn't an important date from the point of view of what I was looking for so I wasn't keeping a record of it. No harm meant!

No problem. I just didn't know if you missed it. I know there are some that only want to keep track of things reported by LE but it seems like there is just not much from LE at this point. I sure hope this doesn't drag on forever for all involved.

Yes, I will. <Mod Snip>

BC had a million dollar personality and smile. CC, Jr said on his FB that BC loved pink and bling. I have no idea if BC had a lot of jewelry
but bling makes me think of jewelry. And we know she drove a cadillac. AL and CL must have assumed all of these things meant she
had money.

The truck stuck in the mud probably lead to a place was going to keep BC or he was keeping her. He admitted to kidnapping her.
Most of the time an adult has to be missing for at least 24 hours before LE will get involved. But their immediate investigation messed
up AL's plan. Either AL was not smart enough to
know they could be traced by her phone or it was in her pocket and he didn't realize it until it was too late.

We know when he had the wreck that LE was already following him. He probably realized the BC had passed away and had the
police trailing him at the same time which caused him to totally freak out. The picture of him with the bloody face was taken by
LE at the scene. How many times have you seen LE to take a picture like that at the scene of the accident? LE was verifying they
had the right person.

CL picked him up from the hospital so he could bury BC. They took BC to the concrete plant and used the dump truck to assist in covering
her body. I'm not sure why he stole the dump truck but CL was probably so freaked out she left him at the concrete plant and he stole
a truck instead of walking.

I bet y'all will take turns tearing this theory apart so go ahead.

I believed the same thing about the officer taking photos of his injuries but I mentioned it to people who would know. Apparently my knowledge of traffic incident reports are hopelessly out of date.

It's now SOP for traffic investigators to photograph all known injuries of persons involved.
JMO - That's probably because so many wrecks end up in personal injury lawsuits.
Also, digital photography costs are minuscule compared to using old film cameras, paying for film, developing, and reproduction costs. Better to document everything now than be cross-examined later about a vague or erroneous detail in your narrative portion of the incident report.

JMO.

The September court records said 12 weeks in arrears, which puts it around June right? Did we not see that on the court docket?

I will let TKL answer that, but it is likely for something additional- not for unpaid support. The military doesn't take kindly to their kids going unsupported! If there is something extra, they might go back some time for that.

I believed the same thing about the officer taking photos of his injuries but I mentioned it to people who would know. Apparently my knowledge of traffic incident reports are hopelessly out of date.

It's now SOP for traffic investigators to photograph all known injuries of persons involved.
JMO - That's probably because so many wrecks end up in personal injury lawsuits.
Also, digital photography costs are minuscule compared to using old film cameras, paying for film, developing, and reproduction costs. Better to document everything now than be cross-examined later about a vague or erroneous detail in your narrative portion of the incident report.

JMO.

I'm sure you source is right. I guess LE killed two birds with one stone. HA! You do remember reading that LE was already watching him
before he had the wreck, right?

I posted this but I don't know if you saw it. I know that one of the VI's said he didn't have a truck. The other two, have never mentioned it to my knowledge, but they both live in other states. Here was my original post

Welcome Platespinner

AL never had a truck that anyone has been able to prove, or even seen him drive. Here is the link to where you can look up his vehicles. http://www.countyservice.net/review?item=449262 I checked it and it still works. At the time all this happened, it was believed he only had the Fusion and had sold the Malibu. Same record search shows that CL had a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, but listed under a different last name than Lowery.

From the time he got out in August 2013 he always had two cars. He showed two in the video, it was a Jeep and a Pontiac. Then he had two different motorcycles, I believe. He had the Ford Fusion, which he got stuck in the mud and that he wrecked, and the gentleman that pulled him out of the mud verified it was a Fusion.

I don't know who owned the truck. I only know I can link the truck the property while AL and BC were there. I can't link the Fusion or the
Malibu. I don't know where to find the post from the VI that told us about the car. But again, he may have left and came back in his
car.

We know AL was at the abduction site because he places himself there. What we don't know is if other people saw something going on that have talked to LE but not to the media.

Tonight had been fun. Lots of minds working together. Thanks for discussing and sharing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamR