GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/s...NUyjUmsEWolSLg
Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter.
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...bUWBxvPu6eBTGg
Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltext...ger-to-suspect-a/94284/yvS_aI3uMUa9Fr4T2vUdGA

Investigators said Lewis was a stranger to Beverly Carter, calling Carter a "target of opportunity."

BBM

So they dont believe AL knew BC but not so sure if CL did. jmo

Iiiiiinteresting thought!!! Good thinking!

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/s...nuyjumsewolslg
investigators don't know if lowery knew carter.
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...buwbxvpu6ebtgg
investigators don't know if lowery knew carter.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltext...ger-to-suspect-a/94284/yvs_ai3umua9fr4t2vudga

investigators said lewis was a stranger to beverly carter, calling carter a "target of opportunity."

bbm

so they dont believe al knew bc but not so sure if cl did. Jmo

exactly!

If it does come out that CL did know BC then Im going to think that she was the mastermind behind this plan. jmo

I sure wish we knew why AL came to the area he did and to end up buying the trailer, from Gayle Cranford... that was her sons (blue double wide) Curious too how AL met AM, the girlfriend who AL called LEO on her husband. There is a lot of interesting stuff that cant post here....

We all see things differently. I am not bothered by anyone who has an opinion that CL is guilty or not. I have said repeatedly that CL maybe guilty, she maybe the mastermind behind it all. But just because she was arrested and just because her morals don't line up with others that doesn't prove anything to me. I personally do not have faith in our justice system and that is my right.

Couldn't agree more. Our former VI said time and time and time and time again she wants the truth like everyone else and because of her knowledge of CL prior to this crime, had a really hard time believing she was guilty of this and that she'd been lied to. She has that right, yet she was constantly beat up for her opinion. People wanted her inside information, but didn't want her to have the opinions she had.

IMO, MOO

Well I wonder when AL Forensic Evaluation will start? Wondering also how many letters he has sent out ... ;)

Check Arkansas law on whether inmate communications are considered public info. I think that by using that company that handles payments for inmate phone calls, those are not public info, but letters that are photocopied and maintained in an inmate's file might be.

You don't have to be "media" to request a public record. As a matter of fact, open records laws prevent agencies from asking why you want them or your identity, IIRC. You usually have to pay a per-page fee and if you want 911 call recordings, you have to pay for a staffer to go through the recordings during the period in question and redact any unrelated info.

Couldn't agree more. Our former VI said time and time and time and time again she wants the truth like everyone else and because of her knowledge of CL prior to this crime, had a really hard time believing she was guilty of this and that she'd been lied to. She has that right, yet she was constantly beat up for her opinion. People wanted her inside information, but didn't want her to have the opinions she had.

IMO, MOO
I have known CL for almost 20 years. I too have a hard time believing she is capable of what she is accused of. That said I will not post my opinion, I will only post facts that I can confirm. Of course I want to believe she is innocent, but I have no more access to physical evidence than anyone else.

We all see things differently. I am not bothered by anyone who has an opinion that CL is guilty or not. I have said repeatedly that CL maybe guilty, she maybe the mastermind behind it all. But just because she was arrested and just because her morals don't line up with others that doesn't prove anything to me. I personally do not have faith in our justice system and that is my right.

I can't speak for anyone but myself and I based my suspicions on her relationship to the accused and my attempts to understand what crimes occurred and any motivators.

I don't think the police arrested and prosecutors charged her based upon the morality of her extracurricular activities. I'm not saying it doesn't ever happen but it probably happens more often in less serious offenses and in cases that media turns into a national sensation, demanding "justice for (whomever.) We saw none of that in this case. Or at least I didn't.

JMO

I have known CL for almost 20 years. I too have a hard time believing she is capable of what she is accused of. That said I will not post my opinion, I will only post facts that I can confirm. Of course I want to believe she is innocent, but I have no more access to physical evidence than anyone else.

Just out of curiosity, did she ever express an opinion to your family whether she believed he was capable of the crimes he was accused of?

Oops, sorry. I thought you were Butler.

Wasn't the "snakes in the grass" comment posted the day before CL was arrested Oct 30th?

From CH4 KARK
"Investigators had interviewed Lowery the same day they arrested Lewis but didn't get much information out of either one.

"She didn't tell us anything at that point that gave us enough evidence to arrest her. But through the investigative process, we managed to get enough to get the warrant," says Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office (PCSO).
The PCSO says it still had a number of tips and leads to look through this past month. They found enough evidence to link her to Carter's killing.

"You know, we've had suspicions all along. This is just something through the investigative process that just happened to wrap up today," Lt. Minden explained.

Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter. They also don't know if Lewis gave out any information about his wife being involved in the crimes."Everything in this case is sealed by the prosecutor and court. But there's a link there. Obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has."
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...d-suspect-in-car/51345/0ftDh9lqbUWBxvPu6eBTGg

ETA: I thought interesting that the news article stated Investigators don't know if Lowery knew Carter....

Ding Ding Ding Thank you Arkansasmimi!

IMO, MOO

And those of us who are NOT here to defend Crystal, were "beat up" for our opinions too. So, it goes both ways. We all have the right to chose what we want to believe and we all have a right to our own individual opinions.

I respectfully disagree. From what I observed, our former VI only went on the defense when she was attacked first, IMO.

I am not here to defend CL and never felt beat up for that opinion. I'm of the opinion her charges could very well be lowered, but I do think she's guilty of something in all of this mess. I never felt attacked for the opinion I hold.

With all due respect, I have not mentioned "VI" in any of my responses to you <Mod Snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member