Identified! AR - Blytheville, WhtFem 449UFAR, 18-36, 'Kim' tattoo, Jun'78 - Kimberlin Mills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone think this was the work of a serial killer? Seems like he had done this before and picked up these hitchhikers with that in mind. Obviously had a gun with him and knew to dump the bodies in seperate states to stall law enforcement. Wonder if any serial killings going on around the time of their murder?
I would like to know the answer to you're question.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Found her 2 siblings on facebook but no photo og her, atleast not public
Can you tell me,the 2 siblings of Kim's.on fb names.is there rules or sorts you cannot,if so ty.if you can please do.

Do you know these 2 .please.

No, I don't know them. I was just saying RIP, because I've followed their cases, and I was always hoping to see them be identified.

I went to this site awhile back, after seeing this post.I don't know if Kim's,kin know who I am.I talked to Kim's mother a time or 2,in the first year,maybe once after,we lost contact somehow.At least Kim and her parents have reunited in heaven is my believe as well as Jimmy and I parents and many more family members.Its hard being left behind ,God has given me 3 young gd.children and 2 adult ones.My daughter is 40 my son 42,Jim n kim left in June 1978 and my daughter had turned 1 that year.Jimmy was there,at her birthday party for a few,with our bio dad,and hadd to get back to work.I hold onto our love,we sure had a ruff beginning in life,we were separated in different foster homes and reunited at 5 and 6, adopted by our bio dad's mother,then separated again by death,Jim n Kim lived with myself and my 2 baby's then,so there is so much not revealed to all who have followed.Ty all from my heart.Theres still a long way ahead.

Happy Birthday Jimmy in Heaven 11/24/56 /6/17/78 I love and miss you so so much.Tillys 11/21/46. /3/26/99 I love and miss you Tilly,so so much,I'll always be your wife.Prayers for all of you in Heaven.

June....not only is jimmy and Kim in my thoughts, but you are too!

Happy Birthday Jimmy in Heaven 11/24/56 /6/17/78 I love and miss you so so much.Tillys 11/21/46. /3/26/99 I love and miss you Tilly,so so much,I'll always be your wife.Prayers for all of you in Heaven.

Sending hugs as I know this birthday and holiday season are so very hard. Hopeful somone will get charged for their murders.

Now that victims are identified, do we know if the case is reopened??

Sending hugs as I know this birthday and holiday season are so very hard. Hopeful somone will get charged for their murders.
I'm praying always. God brought it this far,so I have faith in who did this will be.I can't get on here for awhile,my data is SLOW My gd.son had fun playing on my phone.Ill return and I want to thank you all,and may blessings be poured on you from r Father in heaven.God Bless all of you.

Are there any pictures of kimberlin???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are there any pictures of kimberlin???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No. None are available. It appears that she dropped out of high school, so she isn't in any HS yearbooks.

I would like to know the answer to you're question.

I don't believe it was a serial killer.i think they were murdered by people they knew, 2 males they both new ,now to proof it n get evidence.i don't know what's going on but I pray 24..

Junespurple....since jimmy has been identified, do they plan to reopen this case? They, jimmy and Kim, deserve justice.

No. None are available. It appears that she dropped out of high school, so she isn't in any HS yearbooks.
Have you seen her photo now.at the time this was discussed I had found her photo,I knew when I seen her who she was,but it wasn't the right time to say anything.i love and miss them and pray for justice 24 /7

Now that victims are identified, do we know if the case is reopened??
I'm praying for justice for both,I won't stop until God's timing.and now we have more ppl to help.my heart ,and all of me believe the murders were done by ,known

I'm glad they've been identified and hope they can find Kim's family. A few of the cases I've followed, like these two, James Reymer (NC UP) and Andrew Kuiper have been solved this year. It gives me hope that more will be found, but I've noticed a pattern, that a lot of these folks haven't been reported, and in James's case, under reported.
Kim's family has been located,I can't find any of it,disscussed .can any one direct me.please.

Very happy to hear this. Hopefully once her family is notified we'll learn more. Hopefully it helps lead to their killer too.
I'm praying for this terrible murders to get solved soon real soon

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member