Identified! AR - Blytheville, WhtFem 449UFAR, 18-36, 'Kim' tattoo, Jun'78 - Kimberlin Mills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would love to see a pic of jimmy and Kim.☺

It won't let me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It's not a photo,I keep calling it a photo.Its already been seen.It looks [emoji817] her so it's like her photo to me.Sorry for all this confusion it's all so knew, everything in here and other sites I've never known about.i had no idea of all these different sites.im learning slowly and ty much

I sent you my email via private message if you do want it posted at some point. Hugs
I sent to me oops.kims is not a photo,to me it is it's [emoji817] looks identical Soo I keep saying photo.Its not ,sorry for all my confusion I'm slowly learning.love n hugs and prayers

I sent to me oops.kims is not a photo,to me it is it's [emoji817] looks identical Soo I keep saying photo.Its not ,sorry for all my confusion I'm slowly learning.love n hugs and prayers

I understand. You don't have a pic of Kim. You're talking about the recon. Which recon is more accurate? Carl's with the recon of your brother or the NCMEC one?

Carl's
attachment.php

NCMEC
attachment.php

Attachments

• CarlRecon.jpg
    CarlRecon.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 163
  • KimNCMECRecon.jpg
    KimNCMECRecon.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 163
I understand. You don't have a pic of Kim. You're talking about the recon. Which recon is more accurate? Carl's with the recon of your brother or the NCMEC one?

Carl's
attachment.php

NCMEC
attachment.php
This is identicle

Carl's
attachment.php

NCMEC
attachment.php
This one looks just like Kim and the other one.My brother,not so much,he looks like my half brother who also is deceased.

This one looks just like Kim and the other one.My brother,not so much,he looks like my half brother who also is deceased.

Not the old uglier of her but the 2 good ones of her.Blond hair hazel eyes.tapatalk_1515425165671.jpeg

Carl's
attachment.php

NCMEC
attachment.php
Jimmy was thinking and tall,his face is swollen so I know it was difficult.I have real pictures of jimmy

Not the old uglier of her but the 2 good ones of her.Blond hair hazel eyes.View attachment 128497

This rec.is the face,looking at her is just as I rember her!.Beautyful young lady.Its heartbreaking.Looking at my brother is not as hard,because it doesn't look just like him.

This rec.is the face,looking at her is just as I rember her!.Beautyful young lady.Its heartbreaking.Looking at my brother is not as hard,because it doesn't look just like him.

Just curious, have you been in touch with Kim's family through all of this, June?

No,Kim's mother and I stayed in contact for a short time,we lost contact,due to moving.

I did try to find Kim's family through out but never could find.

I did try to find Kim's family through out but never could find.

My last name changed June of 79,then again in 92.So Kim's mother probally tried to find me to,and couldn't.I know as we both had so many questions,it would of helped both family's.we were both mother's,when they left us,.I can't imagine ,I pray I never find out,the pain hurt agony she endured.Thank you Jesus.

It is now official:

The Mississippi County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed DNA positively identified the 1978 Blytheville Jane Doe as 19-year-old Kimberlin Mills from Michigan.

Kimberlin Mills 001.JPG

Thank you for the update, Carl, and the picture.
RIP, Kim. I'm glad you have your name back and can go home now.

Thank you Carl!
I hope Jimmy and Kim are at peace now!
I must admit, to now see their actual pics, I shed a tear.

When you are that age, a few months passes like a few years. Young adults don't do well forecasting into the future. They just don't. Time only speeds up the older you get. Ultimately, my guess is they felt trapped and all they could see was the overwhelming repeated pattern over and over. Especially, if they had kids and family around them lived the similar lifestyle of brushes with the law, time spent in, etc. They most likely wanted a fresh start and better life.

I agree with this. Though released a couple years later, Rod Stewarts son-Young Turks, sums up the feelings a lot young people trapped in small towns just digging bigger holes for themselves felt. It's a bad cycle.

"But there ain't no point in talking when there's nobody listening, so we just ran away".

They seem to have their own page now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jimmy_Hendricks_and_Kim_Mills
I trust this comment to be true.zi think they were threatened, before they left.im not [emoji817]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips